Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852484 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Team "1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I have ALL of that info.  I am going to toy with him further.  Expose him slowly.  Let it trickle and flow.
The Adonis way!  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Now would be a good time for Uberman's analysis on suckymymuscle
Not really.  I`m building on him and soon that cup too, shall runneth over.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Adonis how would you say the information that you've obtained rates in comparison to the Pumpster Debacle?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Do your multiple businesses have websites?  

How could they? They're all covert black op companies much like his unverifiable military past or BJJ grading.
Only gh15 has the necessary clearance to view the SMM files.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
 RUN MORE FROM ME, F.A.G.G.O.T!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOUR EXCUSES NOW??????? THE ADDRESS AND EVEN THE FUCKING ZIP CODE ARE THERE, YOU CUM-GUZZLER. THAT IS WHERE I STAY WHEN I AM IN MIAMI. I NEVER CLAIMED TO OWN THAT APARTMENT.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BITCH,

Are you losing your hooker mind?  

I CALLED THAT PROPERTY THIS MORNING AND VERIFIED THAT THERE WAS NO ROOM/APARTMENT 603.  I ALSO THEN CALLED AGAIN AND THAT OTHER SUPPOSED APARTMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.  THEY EVEN TOLD ME MORE INFORMATION THAT PROVES THAT YOU WOULDN'T LIVE THERE AT ALL.

YOU WANT US TO RECORD THE CONVERSATION WITH MANAGEMENT WHERE THEY STATE THAT THE AGE OF THE OWNERS OF THE UNIT ON THAT FLOOR ARE IN THEIR 50's, A CHILDLESS COUPLE, LIVING THERE?

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOUR TIME ON THIS SITE IS OVER..

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Oh dude, don't tell me you've got info on uberman. You are a relentless, pernicious dog of war, TA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Grab the popcorn!   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  SUCK MY DICK. I NEVER AGREED TO FLY TO NY. UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT A BUM LEACHING ON WELFARE WITH TIME TO SPARE. I HAVE BUSINESSES AND I WON'T FLY TO ANOTHER CITY JUST TO FIGHT SOME RANDOM QUEER WHO CHALLENGED ME OVER THE NET. GET REAL

SUCKMYMUSCLE
So you admit that you were never gonna` meet up with him in the first place?

OMR would have killed you anyway so it was good thinking on your part.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How could they? They're all covert black op companies much like his unverifiable military past or BJJ grading.
Only gh15 has the necessary clearance to view the SMM files.

He still is ducking my BJJ takedown of him like the plague.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thats gotta be you, suck.  The references to richard lion heart and alexander the great being shared in the same context.  Lol.  This is great great entertainment.  This dude is destroyed. Pedro coderch! Ha!  And he is a sex offender and not a delta force commando!  Jesus, i cant stop laughing.  One more reps bitch is a fat pedo bisexual and not an in shape badass special forces dude.  ;D. Oh man, TA is a beast, cant wait to see how this ends.  Omr thanks for the laughs, bro.  Brightened up my shitty day.
^THIS^

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis how would you say the information that you've obtained rates in comparison to the Pumpster Debacle?
The stuff on Pedro aka SuckmyMuscle is just downright creepy.

The stuff on Uberman also is heading into that territory.  I have been able to find an alternate name he posted under on another forum.  Its been a gold mine, I just haven`t had a need to use it yet.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Thats gotta be you, suck.  The references to richard lion heart and alexander the great being shared in the same context.  Lol.  This is great great entertainment.  This dude is destroyed. Pedro coderch! Ha!  And he is a sex offender and not a delta force commando!  Jesus, i cant stop laughing.  One more reps bitch is a fat pedo bisexual and not an in shape badass special forces dude.  ;D. Oh man, TA is a beast, cant wait to see how this ends.  Omr thanks for the laughs, bro.  Brightened up my shitty day.

When Pedro had his gimmick lackey come in and claim that a 6'11 Alonzo Mourning of the Miami Heat merely came up to SMM's nostrils...that should have been the instant tip off that this guy was a complete fraud.

suckmymuscle

BITCH,

Are you losing your hooker mind?  

I CALLED THAT PROPERTY THIS MORNING AND VERIFIED THAT THERE WAS NO ROOM/APARTMENT 603.  I ALSO THEN CALLED AGAIN AND THAT OTHER APARTMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

YOU WANT US TO RECORD THE CONVERSATION WITH MANAGEMENT WHERE THEY STATE THAT THE AGE OF THE OWNERS OF THAT APARTMENT ARE IN THEIR 50's WITH A CHILDLESS COUPLE LIVING THERE?

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOUR TIME ON THIS SITE IS OVER..

"1"

LIAR F.A.G.G.O.T! APARTMENT 601 AND NOT 603!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU, F.A.G.G.O.T. YOU CALLED THERE AND THEY CONFIRMED THE EXACT NAMES I TOLD YOU. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT. NOW RUN MORE, BUOOOOOOOOOY!!! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump for answer

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/661056-history-of-jiu-jitsu-carlson-gracie-the-grandfather-of-jiu-jitsu-in-mma

History of Jiu Jitsu: Carlson Gracie, The Grandfather of Jiu Jitsu in MMA

on April 16, 2011

Carlson Gracie made his name as a fighter in the era of Vale Tudo, and is considered the best Vale Tudo fighter of the '50s and '60s. His hyper aggressive style of jiu jitsu had a deep influence on the art and his students, including the great Rolls Gracie.

While Rolls went on to add to the art by studying wrestling, sambo and other martial arts and change jiu jitsu completely, Carlson focused more on how to use jiu jitsu in Vale Tudo.

Carlson’s school flew in the face of Helio Gracie’s tradition of reserving advanced techniques for members and teaching only basic self-defense to all others. Carlson taught his students everything he knew in the name of advancing the art.

Unlike Helio’s side of the family, which jealously guarded the myth of Gracie invincibility, Carlson and his students had an "any fight, anywhere" attitude and took their lumps as a result. Present failures breed future success, and soon Carlson had a juggernaut of a school.

In 1993, when Rorion Gracie started the UFC and kicked off the explosion of Mixed Martial Arts in the western world, his school was already set up to be a powerhouse.

One of their early successes was Murilo Bustamante, who fought in the UFC between 1997 and 2002 and became a UFC Middleweight Champion and contestant in the Pride Welterweight Grand Prix.

Carlson Gracie (black shirt) with Vitor Belfort (just behind and to the right) at the 1996 Pan Ams

Around the same time, sport jiu jitsu came into being, and a Carlson Gracie student claimed one of the very first world titles when Ricardo Liborio won the 1996 Super Heavyweight division.

But there is no better from these early Team Carlson days than Vitor Belfort, at the time a hyper-talented teenager, who paired lighting-fast hands with Carlson’s grappling teachings. Belfort’s win over Wanderlei Silva started a rivalry that would consume Brazilian MMA.

Really, it was a continuation of another rivalry, with the decline of the no-gi style of Luta Libre in Brazil, Muay Thai had risen as the replacement martial art of the lower class and the flag bearer for that art was the gym Chute Boxe.

While they trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Chute Boxe fighters were viewed by the Carlson Gracie team as just as much the enemy as Luta Libre fighters ever were.

In 2000, things fell apart at Team Carlson Gracie, as things are prone to do in Brazilian MMA. Murilo Bustamante, Ricardo Liborio, Mario Sperry and Luis Roberto Duarte left the gym to form their own school, focused completely on training fighters for MMA.

Brazilian Top Team was born, and it would go on to have a glorious rivalry with Chute Boxe and turn out some of the best jiu jitsu fighters in early MMA. Ricardo Arona, Vitor Belfort and both the Nogueira brothers called BTT home, and to some degree, each of them can trace their grappling prowess back to Carlson Gracie’s teachings.

Jose Aldo (left) with his coach Andre Pederneiras (right)

In 2003, there was another schism and Liborio left Brazil for Coconut Creek, Fla., and established American Top Team. Liborio is considered one of the best trainers in modern MMA and is still a very dangerous black belt, and if you don’t believe me, feel free to ask him for a roll after one of his MMA seminars.

In 2007, the Nogueria brothers would leave BTT and form their own gym and begin teaching other fighters the finer points of jiu jitsu. Their students include champions like Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Paulo Filho and Rafael Cavalcante, who can trace their jiu jitsu lineage back to Carlson fighting in Vale Tudo.

Another of Carlson’s black belts, Ricardo De La Riva was the first man to defeat Royler Gracie in competition and the architect of the one of the first fully formed open guard games, the De La Riva guard.

Yet another Carlson Gracie black belt, Andre Pederneiras, would go on to found his own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school called Nova Uniao. Pederneiras’ new school would become a powerhouse in competitive jiu jitsu and then move into training for MMA.

One of Pederneiras’ most famous students was the first American to win a BJJ World Championship at the black belt level, B.J. Penn. Nova Uniao is also home of Wagnney Fabiano, Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro, Thales Leites, Marlon Sandro and of course, Jose Aldo.

All these fighters add to the already rich legacy of Carlson Gracie, but the great master wasn’t done teaching.

Miguel Torres (center) with Carlson Gracie (right)

In the late 1990s, Carlson had started spending much of his time in the United States in Chicago, setting up an academy there.

Carlson spent so much time there that it was a catalysis in the departure of Brazilian Top Team, but it was not time wasted.

Demand for jiu jitsu in America was high, and young martial artists flocked to train under a legend like Carlson.

A young student of boxing and Taw Kwon Do walked the doors of this Chicago academy in the summer of 1999, wanting to learn how to fight like the small Brazilian he had seen in the UFC.

In 2005, Carlson cornered his student, Stephan Bonnar, as he took on Forrest Griffin in possibly the most important fight in UFC history. (Also apparently Bonnar learned the defense against the touch-less-KO, skip to 3:14)

Around the same time Bonnar began training, a small Indiana-born Latino started training with Carlson also. Too small to fight in the UFC, Miguel Angel Torres toiled for years in local promotions, amassing an amazing 33-1 record.

Finally in 2008, he was brought in to the WEC, where he became Bantamweight Champion and established himself as one of the most important fighters in the formation of that weight class.

Carlson Gracie died on Feb. 1, 2006, still in Chicago training young fighters. The MMA and jiu jitsu communities mourned his loss and it is likely there was no single person had a greater impact on both worlds.

From Rolls Gracie, to Team Blackhouse, to the Ultimate Fighter House, his presence touched so many people and fighters.

________________________ ________________________ ______

In the late 1990s, Carlson had started spending much of his time in the United States in Chicago, setting up an academy there.

Lets assume this was 1997 ok?   In 1997 you were  15 years old!!!!  

Under the BJJ rules, you could not have possibly gotten a purple belt!!!!!  

YOU EQUALS OWNED! ! ! ! !

NO GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The stuff on Uberman also is heading into that territory.  I have been able to find an alternate name he posted under on another forum.  Its been a gold mine, I just haven`t had a need to use it yet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
 LIAR F.A.G.G.O.T! APARTMENT 601 AND NOT 603!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU, F.A.G.G.O.T. YOU CALLED THERE AND THEY CONFIRMED THE EXACT NAMES I TOLD YOU. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT. NOW RUN MORE, BUOOOOOOOOOY!!! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BULLSHIT!

NO ONE CONFIRMED THOSE NAMES.  I SPOKE TO THE SPANISH WOMAN THAT IS THE BUILDING'S MANAGER AND SHE SAID NO ONE LIVES IN THOSE UNITS.

I ASK ANYONE ON THIS SITE TO CALL AND VERIFY - THIS PUSSY IS LYING.

"1"

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
He still is ducking my BJJ takedown of him like the plague.

That's because you painted him into a wall. He could continue lying or just skate past it. He chose the later.
 Same with the inconsistent delta force crap.
 He wove his own  web of lies and it snared him in the end.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The big letters are scary. I'll bet you got him shaking now, big boy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 That was not written by me. Yeah, because no one could plagiarize what I wrote on Getbig, post somewhere else, and then claim to be made by me. ::)

That is not me. Does that answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
1. Your "cover" story is hilarious.  You expect us to believe that someone else other than you logged on Getbig-read your oh so eloquent posts about Richard the Lionhearted and Alexander the Great, then went to that gay site, used your name and computer (IP addresses match) logged in, and posted nearly word for word what was posted about Richard the Lionhearted and Alexander the Great.   ???

The probability that your "cover" story is true is zero.

2. You just admitted those were YOUR words on both sites.  Congratulations to inadvertently owning up to it.

3. You just answered what we already knew.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
This kind of abuse is why you shouldn't lie on the internet kids!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
The stuff on Pedro aka SuckmyMuscle is just downright creepy.

Dude, I don't even want to know...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
THIS IS THE MAIN LINE TO THE BUILDING'S FRONT DESK WHERE THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE ALSO IS LOCATED.  THEY HAVE 24 HOUR SERVICE THERE, I WELCOME ANYONE TO CALL AND VERIFY THAT THIS PUSSY IS LYING.

*67 YOUR NUMBER AND IT WON'T SHOW.

(305) 856-7670

THIS COWARD LOOKED UP THE NAME OF PROPERTY OWNERS IN THE SOUTHERN MIAMI AREA AND NOW WANTS TO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE SOMEHOW RELATED TO HIM.  CALL AND ASK TO SPEAK TO THE TENANTS IN 601 AND YOU WILL FIND A BIG SURPRISE.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
UPDATE: I JUST CALLED THEM RIGHT NOW.

WHEN YOU ASK TO SPEAK TO APARTMENT 601 WITH THE RAMOS - THEY WILL FLAT OUT TELL YOU THAT NO ONE BY THAT NAME LIVES IN THE BUILDING!!

ANYONE - GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU WILL SEE HE IS FUCKING LYING.

FOR THOSE IN THE USA, SIMPLY DIAL *67 AND YOUR NUMBER WON'T SHOW, SO IT'S LIKE A PERFECT PRANK CALL.

(305) 856-7670

"1"