Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852607 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Oh dude, don't tell me you've got info on uberman. You are a relentless, pernicious dog of war, TA.

This would surprise me.  The institutions he currently resides in wouldn't be willing to give out the information because of HIPA. Then again, they do give him access to a computer so who knows what kind of monkey farm they are running.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
UPDATE: I JUST CALLED THEM RIGHT NOW.

WHEN YOU ASK TO SPEAK TO APARTMENT 601 WITH THE RAMOS - THEY WILL FLAT OUT TELL YOU THAT NO ONE BY THAT NAME LIVES IN THE BUILDING!!

ANYONE - GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU WILL SEE HE IS FUCKING LYING.

FOR THOSE IN THE USA, SIMPLY DIAL *67 AND YOUR NUMBER WON'T SHOW, SO IT'S LIKE A PERFECT PRANK CALL.

(305) 856-7670
[/b][/size]

"1"

::)

45 pages.  who won the FREE ticket to new york while i was sleep?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

WHEN YOU ASK TO SPEAK TO APARTMENT 601 WITH THE RAMOS - THEY WILL FLAT OUT TELL YOU THAT NO ONE BY THAT NAME LIVES IN THE BUILDING!!

FOR THOSE IN THE USA, SIMPLY DIAL *67 AND YOUR NUMBER WON'T SHOW, SO IT'S LIKE A PERFECT PRANK CALL.

(305) 856-7670

"1"

LOL that's drastic.

So there is noone called Ramos who lives there?

Oh deary deary

The Ugly

• Getbig V
THIS IS THE MAIN LINE TO THE BUILDING'S FRONT DESK WHERE THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE ALSO IS LOCATED.  THEY HAVE 24 HOUR SERVICE THERE, I WELCOME ANYONE TO CALL AND VERIFY THAT THIS PUSSY IS LYING.

*67 YOUR NUMBER AND IT WON'T SHOW.

(305) 856-7670

THIS COWARD LOOKED UP THE NAME OF PROPERTY OWNERS IN THE SOUTHERN MIAMI AREA AND NOW WANTS TO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE SOMEHOW RELATED TO HIM.  CALL AND ASK TO SPEAK TO THE TENANTS IN 601 AND YOU WILL FIND A BIG SURPRISE.

"1"

I called and asked if OneMoreRepsBitch lived there. The guy said, "You mean that pussy who got punked by the gay dude?"

I said, "That'd be him."

"Fuck no," he said. "We don't rent to fairies like that."

True story.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
1. Your "cover" story is hilarious.  You expect us to believe that someone else other than you logged on Getbig-read your oh so eloquent posts about Richard the Lionhearted and Alexander the Great, then went to that gay site, used your name and computer (IP addresses match) logged in, and posted nearly word for word what was posted about Richard the Lionhearted and Alexander the Great.   ???

The probability that your "cover" story is true is zero.

2. You just admitted those were YOUR words on both sites.  Congratulations to inadvertently owning up to it.

3. You just answered what we already knew.

Not to mention that those posts were made in 2009/2010. So someone decided to play a long game plagiarized SMM's post and wait until 2012 for grand reveal. :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
This would surprise me.  The institutions he currently resides in wouldn't be willing to give out the information because of HIPA. Then again, they do give him access to a computer so who knows what kind of monkey farm they are running.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
OMRB taking a balls deep, helicopter style ass pounding in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
 That was not written by me. Yeah, because no one could plagiarize what I wrote on Getbig, post somewhere else, and then claim to be made by me. ::)

That is not me. Does that answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah..someone was thinking ahead and knew you would be exposed three years later, so they planted that     ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Pedro, why must you desecrate this forum with such lies and deceits?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Not to mention that those posts were made in 2009/2010. So someone decided to play a long game plagiarized SMM's post and wait until 2012 for grand reveal. :-\

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Filt

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LOL that's drastic.

So there is noone called Ramos who lives there?

Oh deary deary

NO ONE BY THE LAST NAME OF RAMOS EVEN LIVES THERE.

ATTACHED BELOW IS MY CALL LOG I JUST CAPTURED ON MY I-PHONE!

THE BITCH IS NOW MAKING UP EVEN MORE LIES.

"1"

che

• Getbig V

(305) 856-7670

"1"

OMR  I would like to say something about OMRB  but he's your bitch and I don't want to disrespect you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
11 year old girls and butt sex with chickens !!   ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ha ha a -    Front desk must be like - who are all these crazy fuckers calling me to verify a pedo in the building.  

;D

(305) 856-7670

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
11 year old girls and butt sex with chickens !!   ???

lol

That about sums this thread up

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Page 46

xxoooxoxxo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol

That about sums this thread up
No shit huh!!  :D

Worse than any ass whipping he could have ever recieved!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

(305) 856-7670

"1"
Or you can use Google`s Free Calling Service on GMAIL.  Privacy is protected and you can even download an app to record conversations if you need to.  ;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
OMR  I would like to say something about OMRB  but he's your bitch and I don't want to disrespect you.

No, no, no...

Please, by all means, go ahead and cum on top of MY BITCH.

"1"

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
I can't believe he stills rails on his master OMR calling him a homo when he has admitted he is too and has had a boyfriend!  I think TA needs to just lay it all out there now this bitch is never going to concede defeat until his ass is totally prolapsed! Post it all and then we can move on to Uberman!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I gotta say...OMR pulled out an amazingly abusive owning here, one of the best ever on getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Wow...this is a fucking GOOD one...ha ha ha

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
COME ON BITCH, KEEP IT COMING!!

I'VE COMPLETELY DISARMED YOU ON THIS FORUM, YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT.  NOT AN OUNCE OF CREDIBILITY.

YOU ARE ALSO A COWARD, GIVING FALSE INFORMATION NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IN ONE DAY.

I CALLED AND VERIFIED TODAY THAT THERE IS NO APARTMENT 601 AND THAT THERE IS NO APARTMENT 603 AND THAT THERE ARE NO TENANTS BY THE NAME OF RAMOS LIVING THERE.

ANYONE CAN NOW CALL WITH THEIR PHONE BLOCKED AND DO THE SAME AS I DID.

BRING IT BITCH, YOUR VAGINA IS GETTING BLOODY NOW FROM ALL THE BLOWS ITS GETTING.

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
This is a devastating blow yes.