Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848004 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
What the hell is going on here?

Can someone summarize this thread? I always were expecting to see someone brutally own SMM but I can't read this whole thread.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Willgrant can walk amongst us with pride again knowing that he never got owned anything like this bitch has!  Has anybody EVER in the history of the internetz EVER been owned this bad? No, I think not.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
So SuckMyMuscle - aka Pedro - is a mid 30's, semi bisexual with a penchant for young children & revisionism.

He lives at home with his dad who gives off an 'old person' smell... I wonder what his dad would think if SOMEONE FROM GETBIG were to mention it to him?

He also appears to be an autodidact, meaning for the rest of his life, he'll remember this owning.

Pliz someone link me to the posts that confirmed this.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
 SUCK MY DICK. I NEVER AGREED TO FLY TO NY. UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT A BUM LEACHING ON WELFARE WITH TIME TO SPARE. I HAVE BUSINESSES AND I WON'T FLY TO ANOTHER CITY JUST TO FIGHT SOME RANDOM QUEER WHO CHALLENGED ME OVER THE NET. GET REAL[/size]

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HA HA....I called this response a while back....LOL

What is awesome is that you are meeting every little excuse with a "no problem".  You know the last thing the little bitch will claim is not being able to get time off of work.  To which I predict you encourage him to fly out late on a friday.  Then he will claim that he would be too tired from the flight and that would hinder his performance.  To which you would then probably offer to pay for one day off....ultimately the douchebag would say that he owns your mind because you are so willing to do all of this just to settle an internet argument.

1MR....you have to believe in some way this fight wont happen.  Whats it been 8 pages since the acceptance of the challenge?  Then followed by a couple of excuses?  If SMM really would back his shit up he would just accept, PM you....get it done.   What is doing is avoiding that phone call the next day after having a one night stand...where in he will siddenly disappear for a week claiming he went on vacation...all the while hoping shit dies down in his absence.

How do you manage to find them....must be hard to recall what the addresses are.....right?

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
Pliz someone link me to the posts that confirmed this.

Check back on page 41/42 ish.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
TapeWorm,

Where the hell have you been man?

Your legendary writings have been missed.

"1"

Lots of work to get done 1, but will link my clients to this thread and I'm sure they'll understand the delay.

The description of this thread as an anal raping with tobasco sauce lube summed it up best.  The address confusion is surely the most epic squirming I've ever had the pleasure of LOLing at.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
So SuckMyMuscle - aka Pedro - is a mid 30's, semi bisexual with a penchant for young children & revisionism.

He lives at home with his dad who gives off an 'old person' smell... I wonder what his dad would think if SOMEONE FROM GETBIG were to mention it to him?

He also appears to be an autodidact, meaning for the rest of his life, he'll remember this owning.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

el numero uno

• Getbig V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Lots of work to get done 1, but will link my clients to this thread and I'm sure they'll understand the delay.

The description of this thread as an anal raping with tobasco sauce lube summed it up best.  The address confusion is surely the most epic squirming I've ever had the pleasure of LOLing at.

There is also another thread where a collaboration of his PEDOPHILE posts are being put together for a review by Ron, whereby he can chose to DEMOD, BAN AND/OR hand his info over to the authorities.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
There is also another thread where a collaboration of his PEDOPHILE posts are being put together for a review by Ron, whereby he can chose to DEMOD, BAN AND/OR hand his info over to the authorities.

"1"
I don`t want him banned just yet.  The best is yet to come.  He needs to see this.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I don`t want him banned just yet.  The best is yet to come.  He needs to see this.

There is way more that needs to be brought to the table!

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Let it fly! 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Let it fly! 

Oh, we're just getting started...

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Bump..

"1"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
LOL @ having butt sex with chickens

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO,

He is claiming on another forum to be a Kenjutsu Swashbuckler!!!! Its hilarious.  He is Getbig`s very own Napoleon Dynamite.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
OMRB won't show up again, he'll keep reading but too scared to post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
This thread is a fucking riot! Name me another thread that tops it, HOLY SHIT!! :o
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO,

He is claiming on another forum to be a Kenjutsu Swashbuckler!!!! Its hilarious.  He is Getbig`s very own Napoleon Dynamite.
He then proceeds to post pictures of Paul Dillet and again with the Alexander the Great.  Its VERY creepy.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
He then proceeds to post pictures of Paul Dillet and again with the Alexander the Great.  Its VERY creepy.
you must reveal the source!
follow the arrows

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I didn't know MY BITCH was planting such seeds of discord in other forums, how can that be?

Without my permission?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I didn't know MY BITCH was planting such seeds of discord in other forums, how can that be?

Without my permission?

"1"
You've got a rouge twat on your hands 1....time to bring the hammer down!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
1MR is gay, but his bitch is a homo.

Know the difference.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
You've got a rouge twat on your hands 1....time to bring the hammer down!

Pedro is just misbehaving, that's all...  But every BITCH knows that when the stretched-out, metal, clothes-hanger comes out - the game is over!

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2011/03/09/fagfood/

"1"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Pedro is just misbehaving, that's all...  But every BITCH knows that when the stretched-out, metal, clothes-hanger comes out - the game is over!

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2011/03/09/fagfood/

"1"

Hey, listen up 1MR.  We have leash laws around here.  You best get your fucking dog on a leash.  She's getting out of control.   ;D