Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853953 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Oh, this ain't going away...

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You must have made a fortune off this thread OMR, I mean with all these guys taking turns assraping your bitch you must be collecting cents!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
You must have made a fortune off this thread OMR, I mean with all these guys taking turns assraping your bitch you must be collecting cents!!

Funny that you speak about the condition of my BITCH'S rectum.  Safe to say, when MY BITCH farts, you can't even hear it.  It's like the sound of you blowing into the wind, soothing to the ears..

That rectum has taken such a beating...

"1"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
This is by far the worst owning I have EVER seen in my entire life. You could knock someone out cold, and it wouldn't come CLOSE to matching the amount of embarassment and shame. This is the whole village taking a turn pissing and shitting on him  :'(
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Funny that you speak about the condition of my BITCH'S rectum.  Safe to say, when MY BITCH farts, you can't even hear it.  It's like the sound of you blowing into the wind, soothing to the ears..

That rectum has taken such a beating...

"1"
Rumor is now that he's loosened up a bit the DP sessions start.  :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
what the fuck was he thinking?

someone better have a theory on how he got this address, and what he was expecting the outcome to be? How was he so sure the address would turn up correctly, I mean there had to be some degree of confidence for him to give it out  ???

Did he think OMR was foolish enough to just send a fucking plane ticket to a random address without any verification?
follow the arrows

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Damn - this thread is making me want to change my board name...

I don't want to be associated with a Pedo Pedro...

PillowTalk sounds like a nice name, is it taken?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

LOL!!

errr... how does 'pumpster' sound? you must like working out, and getting nice pumps going?
follow the arrows

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Strange, all of a sudden SUCKMYMUSCLE (AKA MY BITCH) has disappeared for the last 2-3 hours.  A man that lives plastered on this site, has all of sudden lost his tongue..

What is up with the BITCHES of today?  No consistency.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Do you like animals?

How about the majestic panda?

Do you permabulk?

How about the name FatPanda?

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
LOL!!

errr... how does 'pumpster' sound? you must like working out, and getting nice pumps going?

Do you like Growth Hormone?

Do you type like a 15 year old?

GH15 seems right up your alley.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
LOL!!

lol...

Spoilt for choice, really...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
....and there goes the thread regarding SUCKMYMUSCLE's incriminating posts.

Completely ERASED.  I hope Ron managed to even see and make good use of the information.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Still no sign of SMM... I wonder where he might have gone??

"1"

Nomad

• Getbig IV

"1"

Covering up as many of his tracks as he possibly can?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

"1"

Busy deleting all of his posts on other websites?  ???
:

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
This must be the best owning I've seen in my years to date on this site. From now on I'll be sure to refer to the forum toilet bucket,aka, SMM, as just that.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So One More Rep challenged Suck My Muscle to a fight.  Lets make it happen.  In Florida - where SMM has said that he will be there in late June or July. Or is it just talk. 

It can be in the ring, at a gym - if they are really interested or just talk.   

I will facilitate it, as SMM said he will do it via PM.   Not do I believe him.... not really... but you never know.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I think it's moved beyond that now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I think it's moved beyond that now.

X2 SMM will probably still be busy deleting past incriminitating posts from various forums at that point in time.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
So One More Rep challenged Suck My Muscle to a fight.  Lets make it happen.  In Florida - where SMM has said that he will be there in late June or July. Or is it just talk.  

I will facilitate it, as SMM said he will do it via PM.   Not do I believe him.... not really... but you never know.

Thank you for your help with all of this Ron.  

I offered a challenge very early on, but now, I'm done with the clown.  The time to set up a fight is beyond me at this point. As I believe firmly that I have done my part in EXPOSING, DESTROYING and RIDICULING this FAKE & COWARDLY individual.

He gave me 2 BOGUS addresses & contact information, which I called and verified that both were fake as per that building's front desk/security/management office.  No actual units (601 or 603) as mentioned by him and no actual tenants by the name of Ramos.

I posted a screen cap of my call logs and PROVED that I called and busted his fabricated story.  I also offered other getbiggers the number to call to verify the information.

I had one of my close friends at the JiuJitsu academy (Renzo) offer this Saturday for a showdown and he backed down.

I offered to get him my lawyer to call him and, once again, he backed down.

I completely EXPOSED all of his lies throughout the years, with the help of my fellow GetBiggers, and he vanished into thin air.  I even unearthed, quite possibly, the MOST INCRIMINATING posts ever made by a member (SUCKMYMUSCLE) on this site.  Out of respect for Ron and this great site, I will let it be, since this is indeed a place I come to for entertainment.

I've invested over 4 days of my life to this task and while partially successful, I am so over it.  

The point has been made, the damage has been done and from now on it is up to the members here to make their own judgements regarding SUCKMYMUSCLE (AKA OMRB).

I am glad we can have such lively discussions on this forum.

Now, I am off to bed, there are more people to own in the morning..
"1"

P.S. I know I said this before, but now I completely mean it, from this point on he is invisible to me.  I will not revisit this nonsense again and will move forward.  I will not participate in his threads or answer any of his posts. He is behind me and has truly become my BITCH.

Thanks again Ron!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Nah cmon man. FINISH HIM   It aint over till its really over.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Cliff notes please.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
So One More Rep challenged Suck My Muscle to a fight.  Lets make it happen.  In Florida - where SMM has said that he will be there in late June or July. Or is it just talk. 

I will facilitate it, as SMM said he will do it via PM.   Not do I believe him.... not really... but you never know.

Holy shit, Ron setting the primer and taking the owning to the next level.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
So One More Rep challenged Suck My Muscle to a fight.  Lets make it happen.  In Florida - where SMM has said that he will be there in late June or July. Or is it just talk.  

I will facilitate it, as SMM said he will do it via PM.   Not do I believe him.... not really... but you never know.

coolest board owner --- ever!!!   8)