Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854260 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
 I really want to see it, bitch. You have stated that I am a registered sex offender under that name. Well, you have really verged into the sphere of criminality with this claim, Adonis!

So far you have claimed pictures of me and evidence that I am a registered sex offender. Unless you prove this shit, I am going after you. Don't think that I will let this go, because I won't. You are fucked. I do not allow anyone to fuck with my privacy. Do you hear me?

I couldn't care less about "board reputation" or what you guys think of me. Grow up. As long as I remain a name without a face and residential address attached to it, I couldn't care less. Suppose that all those things about me are true. Who gives a shit? It is my life and I could do whatever I want with it. I have already enough material to sue you for posting private info.

The pedophilia charge, though, is a different story. Posting my pictures or personal info with the claim that I am pedophile can give me serious legal problems as well as destroying my image with the people I meet in my real life. I don't care what you guys think, but I do care about what the people around me in the real World think of me.

You are a piece of human excrement, Adonis, because you know that I am not a registered sex offender, and you know that I have never committed an act of pedophilia in this board either. Posting pictures of underage girls who are fully clothed that are available on google pictures does not constitute pedophilia. I have seen several people here post pictures from the "Jail baits" website many times with underage girls naked and no one said shit. I have never posted a picture of an underage girl naked. Not once.

You are a vile and putrid individual with no morals and conscience and you should be ashamed of your behavior in this thread. You are looking down on me? No, Adonis, it is I who am looking down on you. It is I who have the moral high ground.

The only reason why you haven't heard from my attorney yet is because you chickened out like a bitch when I told you to call my bluff and didn't give me any of your personal information. So I send an email to Ron today asking for a fax number and telephone number for him and my attorney to talk. If he doesen't reply, then my attorney will contact him by email and if he doesen't respond then I will sue straight out. I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me, or I will sue Getbig.com.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

so i take it you're NOT 6'4" 290 lbs, can bench press 620 pounds.. with a 200 IQ?  :D  ;)

suckmymuscle

I gave you fair warning Pedro.  As you know, I will always hold the upper hand.  How this concept eludes you truly baffles me.

My lawyer will be 3333666.   Send all correspondence to him please.  

No. I will get your real name, your address and then sue you. Then, you can bring whatever attorney you want to defend you in court.

There is no plea for you on my part.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me,

LOLOL

or I will sue Getbig.com.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Is this the goober that claimed to bench 600+ while weighing over 300?  Please tell me it's not.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
 I really want to see it, bitch. You have stated that I am a registered sex offender under that name. Well, you have really verged into the sphere of criminality with this claim, Adonis!

So far you have claimed pictures of me and evidence that I am a registered sex offender. Unless you prove this shit, I am going after you. Don't think that I will let this go, because I won't. You are fucked. I do not allow anyone to fuck with my privacy. Do you hear me?

I couldn't care less about "board reputation" or what you guys think of me. Grow up. As long as I remain a name without a face and residential address attached to it, I couldn't care less. Suppose that all those things about me are true. Who gives a shit? It is my life and I could do whatever I want with it. I have already enough material to sue you for posting private info.

The pedophilia charge, though, is a different story. Posting my pictures or personal info with the claim that I am pedophile can give me serious legal problems as well as destroying my image with the people I meet in my real life. I don't care what you guys think, but I do care about what the people around me in the real World think of me.

You are a piece of human excrement, Adonis, because you know that I am not a registered sex offender, and you know that I have never committed an act of pedophilia in this board either. Posting pictures of underage girls who are fully clothed that are available on google pictures does not constitute pedophilia. I have seen several people here post pictures from the "Jail baits" website many times with underage girls naked and no one said shit. I have never posted a picture of an underage girl naked. Not once.

You are a vile and putrid individual with no morals and conscience and you should be ashamed of your behavior in this thread. You are looking down on me? No, Adonis, it is I who am looking down on you. It is I who have the moral high ground.

The only reason why you haven't heard from my attorney yet is because you chickened out like a bitch when I told you to call my bluff and didn't give me any of your personal information. So I send an email to Ron today asking for a fax number and telephone number for him and my attorney to talk. If he doesen't reply, then my attorney will contact him by email and if he doesen't respond then I will sue straight out. I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me, or I will sue Getbig.com.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey you lying chickenfucker....how will your lawyer (hahahahahahaha) prove exactly who made which post from which account?

Not a fucking chance in the world anything would ever come of this in a court of law Pedro, but the U.S. government will probably take an interest in your false military service claims.

So you and your make believe lawyer can go fuck yourself.

Army of One

• Getbig V
And the amusing thing-

There is still more.  ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :D
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
 No. I will get your real name, your address and then sue you. Then, you can bring whatever attorney you want to defend you in court.

There is no plea for you on my part.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

on what grounds EXACTLY

everything he posted is public domain,I see no watermarks on any of the pictures... and no one has ever said you were convicted of a crime

suckmymuscle

I sense Pedro is typing these overdone, meltdown diatribes through tear filled eyes.  :'(

You are so childish.

It's hard to get mad at you when one realizes that you are a troll with the intelligence and mental maturity of a 12 year old.

You are delusional if you think I would ever shed tears for what people like you think about me.

I have seen your pictures, and you are a loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 You are so childish.

It's hard to get mad at you when one realizes that you are a troll with the intelligence and mental maturity of a 12 year old.

Why should I shed tears for what people like you think about me?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

One thing you do not do is try and insult Chaos. Are you sure you want to continue with this line of speaking?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Is this the goober that claimed to bench 600+ while weighing over 300?  Please tell me it's not.

Awwww, what a cute little guy, so frail and timid looking..

He's so cute, makes me want to carry him around in my purse or possibly attach him to my key chain like a Troll Doll.  He's got the entire Encyclopedia Britannica and a bunch of dildo's nailed to the wall, right next to his laptop.

Pussy ass mothefucker looks like the kind of guy that can't even handle himself against the wind.

Fucking fragile, little 90-pound pussy-ass BITCH..
"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
 You are so childish.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you're "shedding tears" because your entire bullshit world has been demolished, and we know you for what you really are, a sick fucking puppy who lives in a fantasy world

do you REALLY think you are going to go back to posting the same bullshit, and you aren't going to get brutalized by every person here?, your threads will be derailed from POST ONE..go ahead...try it....LOLOL

Army of One

• Getbig V
One thing you do not do is try and insult Chaos. Are you sure you want to continue with this line of speaking?

che

• Getbig V

Haha , Adonis  I think I love you (no homo)

bike nut

• Getbig V
 You are so childish.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey Pedro....what exactly constitutes foreplay with a chicken?

When you're sucking dick, do you tell the guy you're blowing that you're a homophobe?

Does your "lawyer" live in apartment 601 or 603?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
HHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO

"I'M GOING TO SUE ADONIS AND GB"

BWAHAHAHAHA

BTW...

:D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey fuck hole.....post your attorneys name and phone number....I want to speak to him/her directly.  Especially how he feels about the the simplistic of charges of the Class B misdemeanor impersonating a member of the armed forces.  POST IT BITCH!!!!  I have so much shit on you that you will wish you had deleted your account.  

Stop fucking around and post your attorneys name and phone number.  Do so ass wipe.  Bring it....but you and I both know you wont..because you absolutely have no backing.  NONE.  Call my bluff....post the name and phone number...PLEASE

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
SMM to his lawyer:....

"iv'e been posting on this bodybuilding board for ten years now, telling people I was a government built cyborg with superhuman strength, and a 200 IQ...and they found out i was lying, and everyone is laughing at me...i want you to make them stop"

His lawyer to SMM:.....

"HAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAA Aaaaaaaaaaa, good luck with that"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Imagine him contacting a lawyer and trying to explain it all and then having a lawyer read this entire thread. ROFLMAO!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
SMM to his lawyer:....

"iv'e been posting on this bodybuilding board for ten years now, telling people I was a government built cyborg with superhuman strength, and a 200 IQ...and they found out i was lying, and everyone is laughing at me...i want you to make them stop"

His lawyer to SMM:.....

"HAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAA Aaaaaaaaaaa, good luck with that"

ROFLMAO

suckmymuscle

you're "shedding tears" because your entire bullshit world has been demolished, and we know you for what you really are, a sick fucking puppy who lives in a fantasy world

do you REALLY think you are going to go back to posting the same bullshit, and you aren't going to get brutalized by every person here?, your threads will be derailed from POST ONE..go ahead...try it....LOLOL

LOL dude, it is amazing the high concept that you turds have about the importance I give to you guys. ::)

I couldn't give a shit about my "board reputation". Don't be stupid. I will never meet any of you in real life. As long as I remain a name without a face and address attached to it, I couldn't care less.

The only thing that concerns me is the charge of pedophilia with my identity attached to it. A name can be bad enough, but pictures and an address makes it much worse. That can cause me real problems in the real world and with my loved ones, and you can be damned sure that I will get a retraction for it.

Adonis will regret doing this shit. I will pursue this to the end. I won't stop until I destroy him. Invading my privacy and attacking my character is not acceptable to me and I will make him feel pain for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Im afraid Ron may delete the thread  :'(

This is the craziest, most entertaining thread on getbig that I have ever seen, would be a damn shame if it disappeared.
follow the arrows

bike nut

• Getbig V
Imagine him contacting a lawyer and trying to explain it all and then having a lawyer read this entire thread. ROFLMAO!!!!

PC: Is this Legal Zoom?
LZ: Yes, can I help you?
PC: Do you have a cease and desist letter template to stop the world's worst Internet owning?
LZ: No we don't...........CHICKENFUCKE R! Hahahahahahaha

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
 LOL dude, it is amazing the high concept that you turds have about the importance I give to you guys. ::)

I couldn't give a shit about my "board reputation". Don't be stupid. I will never meet any of you in real life. As long as I remain a name without a face and address attached to it, I couldn't care less.

The only thing that concerns me is the charge of pedophilia with my identity attached to it. A name can be bad enough, but pictures and an address makes it much worse. That can cause me real problems in the real world and with my loved ones, and you can be damned sure that I will get a retraction for it.

Adonis will regret doing this shit. I will pursue this to the end. I won't stop until I destroy him. Invading my privacy and attacking my character is not acceptable to me and I will make him feel pain for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You have 11k posts idiot..This was your life you got destroyed..You are pathetic..hope this helps