Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853609 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"This is why I am tall, have a very high IQ, am extremely strong and very rich - although most of my wealth is inherited and was not built by me, which indirectly show the high genetic intelligence I inherited because my parents were able to amass such wealth, and only people with high IQ can do that. I am as close to perfect as a Human Being can get."

-suckmymuscle

This nutjob is more whacked in the noodle than gh15
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.veengle.com/s/Hindemburg.html

Guys found more videos!!!!   

can someone upload?    I'm on an iPad and get it to play.    LOL.  Fuvker has a sword or something near a pool! 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
"This is why I am tall, have a very high IQ, am extremely strong and very rich - although most of my wealth is inherited and was not built by me, which indirectly show the high genetic intelligence I inherited because my parents were able to amass such wealth, and only people with high IQ can do that. I am as close to perfect as a Human Being can get."

-suckmymuscle

This nutjob is more whacked in the noodle than gh15
LOl ive never really read many of his past posts........guy is beyond stupid posting rubbish like that guys who are actually in those type of "Roles" 9/10 are what they are and sure as hell dont post it on a for the most part a BBing board.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
LOl ive never really read many of his past posts........guy is beyond stupid posting rubbish like that guys who are actually in those type of "Roles" 9/10 are what they are and sure as hell dont post it on a for the most part a BBing board.

;D ;D  Agreed. I guess I just always glanced over his nonsensical rambling in the past. Crackpot is headsinker's dream patient.
a

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

No!  It's the "as intimidating as a basket of kittens" video.
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Can you post the direct link for the vid?   Can't open it up on iPad unless link is posted.  TY

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Exactly...if he truly was as he claimed i.e.anomalic,vastly superior physicality, and mental ability, vast life experience-delta force etc., knowledge on every subject,and significant wealth,why then  would he spend practically 24/7 365 on internet boards...if he was real he would be advising special operations command,lecturing at universities,dojos,etc..and living the wealthy lifestyle
H

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I just love in that video at 4:30 - 5:30 fruitcake is practicing stick and broken staff in his mom's dining room.
a

suckmymuscle

Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Hahahahahahahaha
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes in internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

a

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
 Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So you are Hindemburg Melao?    BYT - you admitted to beastiality you sick fuck.   Do you plan on advising your lawyer about that? 

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Army of One

• Getbig V
Hindemberg, do you think you will get your arms to break the 10inch barrier by the end of the year?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
The never-ending story!  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them."

SUCKMYMUSCLE
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TA, what are thoughts on this?   :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Who names they're kid after a failed nazi blimp?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok boys, this is all the proof we neded.

Welcome to the thunderdome Hindemburg Melao Jr!
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You do realize that adding your name in a simple google search and a little digging in sites in the public domain yielded this treasure trove of materia n you right?  

For a supposed genius - you sir are an idiot and will be laughed out of court.  

BTW - please include e in your lawsuit.    I would lve to obtain discovery from you as well as force you into a deposition, not to mention subpoena your records, emails, etc.

SUCKMYMUSCLE