Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853700 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Since you know so much, you tempt me to ask of the relationship between Ron Avidan and Pedro Coderch/SMM. It's very obvious there's a relationship for the former to have protected the latter so much and for so long :)

No.
No relationship at all.
I think Ron didn't mind the controversy SMM brought - hence the traffic, but I don't think he ever REALLY knew what was going on, or paid attention because no one reported it.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
No.
No relationship at all.
I think Ron didn't mind the controversy SMM brought - hence the traffic, but I don't think he ever REALLY knew what was going on, or paid attention because no one reported it.

And we all know how "eloquent" SMM could be with the words.  He was probably schmoozing behind the scenes or whining "poor poor pitiful me".
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And we all know how "eloquent" SMM could be with the words.  He was probably schmoozing behind the scenes or whining "poor poor pitiful me".

I have reviewed way too many of his posts in posting in this thread. 

He was rude and demeaning beyond words without ever backing up his lies.   Calling people fat, bald, bitxches, gays, etc, all while that jerk never posted even one damn pic himself! 

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
there are mixed feelings regarding his stuff...

apparently he has created a program that controls stock automatically...
he just seems to be there as to discuss trading related info.

and btw, bambam will correct me if i'm wrong, his e persona over there, and everywhere is so much different from smm and pedro.
they just seem to share some tastes

Bam-bam has already stated what he thinks of Melao and SMM, you can read it on page 109

Btw, they don't seem to share some tastes.... SMM likes Y => Melao likes Y.

There are almost no differences. If you read about something that SMM likes or appreciates.... you can rest assured that Melao almost certainly likes it, too.

There is a possibility that they are two different men and that would be the more complicated option, because plagiarizing a person to that degree... is not normal. Once you start plagiarizing... why not be eclectic and take the best aspects of the persons you admire? Why only copy one person specifically, and a measly one at that (it's not like HMJr is a god among men)?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I am eager for the nuclear attack to be launched.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bam-bam has already stated what he thinks of Melao and SMM, you can read it on page 109

There are almost no differences. If you read about something that SMM likes or appreciates.... you can rest assured that Melao almost certainly likes it, too.

There is a possibility that they are two different men and that would be the more complicated option, because plagiarizing a person to that degree... is not normal. Once you start plagiarizing... why not be eclectic and take the best aspects of the persons you admire? Why only copy one person specifically, and a measly one at that (it's not like HMJr is a god among men)?

Who the F are you kidding?   HMJ Jr IS GOD!!!

Cashfan

• Getbig III
looks like he's already been committed

E
He wants to eat your liver with favre beans and a nice Chianti!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I have reviewed way too many of his posts in posting in this thread. 

He was rude and demeaning beyond words without ever backing up his lies.   Calling people fat, bald, bitxches, gays, etc, all while that jerk never posted even one damn pic himself! 
Ease back on the righteousness White Knight, it's not like you're not some loathsome racist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ease back on the righteousness White Knight, it's not like you're not some loathsome racist.

I hate everybody equally - including the dago wop ginzo gonzo greased up guidos. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I hate everybody equally - including the dago wop ginzo gonzo greased up guidos. 
Yeah, that's why 9.9/10 of your posts are about Black People.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Yeah, that's why 9.9/10 of your posts are about Black People.  ::)
Don't try to derail this thread, monkeyfucker. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

What email address did you send it to? 

I think we are going to have to facebook this guy. 

Poor bastard now is rising fast in the google results.  People googling him are going to be driven to this thread.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I don't think anything is gonna stop this juggernaut.   ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
What email address did you send it to? 

I think we are going to have to facebook this guy. 

Poor bastard now is rising fast in the google results.  People googling him are going to be driven to this thread.   

Yes this thread is now very high on google searches for Hindemburg Melao Jr.

Is it "Hindenburg" or "Hindemburg"?  I have seen both spellings in this thread and on other sites.

mik1111

• Getbig III

dude, with some exceptions gb is filled with parrots, so, you can't tell if he actually thinks that or just says so to keep the hmj=smm train rolling. it's hard to find an unbiased mind here...

And btw, is smm supposed to be normal??

True adonis should come out with his info... but again, i'd be very surprised if they were the same person

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
  I am not Pedro Coderch. Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
::)
someone put a stray jacket on this guy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
dude, with some exceptions gb is filled with parrots, so, you can't tell if he actually thinks that or just says so to keep the hmj=smm train rolling. it's hard to find an unbiased mind here...

And btw, is smm supposed to be normal??

True adonis should come out with his info... but again, i'd be very surprised if they were the same person

Don't assume that Bam-bam is an idiot... I'm sure he can think for himself.

A person that starts to plagiarize another person, is already not right in the head. But once they start plagiarizing, it's NORMAL to be eclectic, not focused on one person in particular. This plagiarization is not normal in that the plagiarizer only copied one person to a degree that's just unnecessary. Not everything about HMJr should be worth plagiarizing.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Could it not simply be that the SMM persona represents his hidden side which he is unable to show in the real world due to the apparent circles he attempts to mix in? If he was that much of an arsehole in real life he would be beaten half to death every second week and his "reputation" would be shattered, therefore he has this alter ego which he uses to vent the evident frustration his life brings him. Just because there are 2 contrasting characters it doesnt mean they are not the same individual. The SMM character gives him, or atleast GAVE him, the opportunity to do whatever he wanted to do under complete anonymity with no repercussions to his real world persona. Im sure that if we were all inclined to do so we too would appear as polar opposites of our every day perception.

Army of One

• Getbig V
He wants to eat your liver with favre beans and a nice Chianti!

mik1111

• Getbig III
Don't assume that Bam-bam is an idiot... I'm sure he can think for himself.

A person that starts to plagiarize another person, is already not right in the head. But once they start plagiarizing, it's NORMAL to be eclectic, not focused on one person in particular. This plagiarization is not normal in that the plagiarizer only copied one person to a degree that's just unnecessary. Not everything about HMJr should be worth plagiarizing.
yes it was wrong for me to assume bambam is dumb or lacking personality, but from the post comparison between the smm and hmj, for me it just doesn't add up.

and like i've said in past posts, i had heard of melao and his work(mostly in chess. the guy add very original innovations published in chess magazines) but a quick read in the site can let you know that he goes dencently deep in some areas, although without an academic tone...
smm writes well, copy pastes info... it seems to me to be about it...
if you could understand portuguese i believe you'd change your mind

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
yes it was wrong for me to assume bambam is dumb or lacking personality, but from the post comparison between the smm and hmj, for me it just doesn't add up.

and like i've said in past posts, i had heard of melao and his work(mostly in chess. the guy add very original innovations published in chess magazines) but a quick read in the site can let you know that he goes dencently deep in some areas, although without an academic tone...

if you could understand portuguese i believe you'd change your mind

But Bam-bam speaks portuguese, and he only found more evidence for the SMM/Melao connection?

The problem is also that SMM claimed the same ELO rating as Melao. Why didn't he say a higher number like 2400? or 2300? Why not exaggerate and pretend to be a chess grandmaster? He already pretended to be a black belt bjj under carlson gracie etc....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

If this dude shows up and sees this he is going to explode! 

I'm laughing so hard it hurts.