Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854421 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Dan Duchaine was a top member of this board under the number of guises he went by.  There are few people who have posted here with as much wit and eloquence.  Of course, that wasn't without its problems as the eloquence was largely spent on referring to gentlemen of colour in various amusing and highly creative ways.  I don't feel any sense of strength as he did on such topics, yet I thought he was a modern day legend of getbig.  Ron ended up on banning him, simply because he is too good at what he is.  There are, after all, plenty of people who share similar views who have existed here.
Exactly, in some ways he was SF turned up to 11, and he
 was quite witty. From what I remember it was more than just his posts on blacks, but on other topics. He was a legend for his wit, but
 he never reined in where he chose use his "venom". And that kinda did him in.

Also, it seemed back then, that was the start of the G&O being used for board in-fighting.

By the way, my qoute was a bit of hyperbole, W8M8 should know that.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
You mean the attorney who's at his California office on a Saturday evening? Waiting for suckmymuscle to give him the case?

LOL

exactly epic BS, there is no attorney

w8m8

I know you are an admirer .. thus the hatred of others for you.

I don't give a rat's ass who hates me or for what reason

they feel good from it .. that's what matters

Dan Duchaine was a top member of this board under the number of guises he went by.  There are few people who have posted here with as much wit and eloquence.  Of course, that wasn't without its problems as the eloquence was largely spent on referring to gentlemen of colour in various amusing and highly creative ways.  I don't feel any sense of strength as he did on such topics, yet I thought he was a modern day legend of getbig.  Ron ended up on banning him, simply because he is too good at what he is.  There are, after all, plenty of people who share similar views who have existed here.

^
this x100

Sucky is one of the many others that post hate filled vile rantings with crudeness and venom

there's a HUGE difference

Dan Duchaine is brilliant and a legend

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Exactly, in some ways he was SF turned up to 11, and he
 was quite witty. From what I remember it was more than just his posts on blacks, but on other topics. He was a legend for his wit, but
 he never reined in where he chose use his "venom". And that kinda did him in.

Also, it seemed back then, that was the start of the G&O being used for board in-fighting.

By the way, my qoute was a bit of hyperbole, W8M8 should know that.

Duchaine wasn't anything like SF or SMM, he wasn't a troll.  He genuinely wanted to debate the subjects he believed in. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
This thread just keeps getting better ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
HA HA HA HA HA! ! ! !  ! !

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW SMM CONVERSATION WITH HIS LAWSUIT PROBABLY WENT ! !  ! ! !

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Giving 110%

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Page 122 and counting.  Apart from SMM's threats of legal action and Adonis's taunts of posting more damaging uploads - has anything new developed?

Where does Ron factor in in all of this? Undoubtedly he's been receiving PM's from SMM, Adonis, Onerep as well as numerous getbiggers. In addition SMM has threatened to take legal action against him for supposedly allowing his identity to be revealed.  Apart from being interested in the SMM-onerep duel Ron seems to be intentionally quiet about all the fun facts that emerged after the "fight" failed to take place.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Page 122 and counting.  Apart from SMM's threats of legal action and Adonis's taunts of posting more damaging uploads - has anything new developed?

Where does Ron factor in in all of this? Undoubtedly he's been receiving PM's from SMM, Adonis, Onerep as well as numerous getbiggers. In addition SMM has threatened to take legal action against him for supposedly allowing his identity to be revealed.  Apart from being interested in the SMM-onerep duel Ron seems to be intentionally quiet about all the fun facts that emerged after the "fight" failed to take place.

Ron probably knows more than us. He knows the IP adresses of SMM and such. My guess is that he is pretty sure SMM will get nowhere against Getbig.

NN

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

If Ron felt threatened by this, he'd delete the thread - plain and simple.  Clearly, Ron enjoys this stuff.  It has happened, relatively unchecked too many times for that not to be the case.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Its a little more than "share some of the same interests"...these interests are pretty damn eclectic...and VERRRRRRY specific...not like they both "like the Cowboys"   ::)

Do I think it is? Maybe, maybe not...who really cares at this point.

The cats out of the bag with this retard
This.
This thread is teh funny, but way too much time invested for an internet nobody.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
If Ron felt threatened by this, he'd delete the thread - plain and simple.  Clearly, Ron enjoys this stuff.  It has happened, relatively unchecked too many times for that not to be the case.

Well it certainly pushes get big further up the ladder as other bb forum members are popping in to read this thread not to mention other random drop in who are intrigued by this public flogging of SMM.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What's The Scoop On Nicotine Neurotoxicity?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the thing: I love smoking cigars. Yes, I know that it's bad for my health. Don't lecture me. I exercise a lot, eat mostly fruits and vegetables and I have good blood pressure, blood cholesterol levels, etc. I don't think that's smoking a few cigars a week will be my end. And ultimately, we will all die anyway, so why bother.

But I read that nicotine destroys brain cells. Is this true? I am asking this because there is an enormous amount of controversial data on this topic. Some studies say that nicotine protects against Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's, whilst others say that nicotine kills brain cells inducing apoptosis via cholinergic excitotoxicity, like organophosphate insecticides and also by increaing free radicals in the brain. Then, other studies say nicotine is antioxidant in the brain and PREVENTS apoptosis. Oh, my fucking God, how to interpret this gigantic amount of contradictory data? Please can any expert clarify this to me? Please, only true experts who know what they're talking about. I don't need stupid laymen giving me their OPINIONS on this matter. I want medical doctors, neurologists, neurophysiologists or pharmacologists giving me the facts. Thank you.

http://www.ihav.net/vb/smokers-lounge/whats-scoop-nicotine-neurotoxicity-1488640.html

delon

• Getbig III

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the thing: I love smoking cigars. Yes, I know that it's bad for my health. Don't lecture me. I exercise a lot, eat mostly fruits and vegetables and I have good blood pressure, blood cholesterol levels, etc. I don't think that's smoking a few cigars a week will be my end. And ultimately, we will all die anyway, so why bother.

But I read that nicotine destroys brain cells. Is this true? I am asking this because there is an enormous amount of controversial data on this topic. Some studies say that nicotine protects against Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's, whilst others say that nicotine kills brain cells inducing apoptosis via cholinergic excitotoxicity, like organophosphate insecticides and also by increaing free radicals in the brain. Then, other studies say nicotine is antioxidant in the brain and PREVENTS apoptosis. Oh, my fucking God, how to interpret this gigantic amount of contradictory data? Please can any expert clarify this to me? Please, only true experts who know what they're talking about. I don't need stupid laymen giving me their OPINIONS on this matter. I want medical doctors, neurologists, neurophysiologists or pharmacologists giving me the facts. Thank you.

http://www.ihav.net/vb/smokers-lounge/whats-scoop-nicotine-neurotoxicity-1488640.html

Yes good find. Under the CigaretteMan gimmick Suck lays bare his real life...
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=352748.0
Dude, how about I committ suicide? I am lower middle-class with a shitty job I hate, not good-looking and I have no special talents and abilities whatsoever. Using nicotine is pretty much the only pleasure I have in my wretched life. What would be the point of continuing to live without it?

I don't have money and am not good-looking, so pussy is of out of possibilities for me. As for drugs, I have done lots of them but all of them have serious physical shortcomings which I don't like. I used to crush Ritalin pills and snort them all the time, but then I almost had ischemic stroke and had to stop. Then, there is also the fact that I don't have money to buy Ritalin in the back market nor do I have money to pay me a doctor that wiill give me a prescription. And nothing beats the pleasure of having a smoke after that cup of coffee in the morning or a nice Cuban with cognac in the afternoon or at night. Nothing. The little money I have, I spend it all on Cubans. I love them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Posted by P Coderch on January 22, 2011, 11:42 AM | #

Lol, look at all the hicks angry at the Cubans down in Miami. The Cubans in Miami are the only European American demographic population that has increased in affluence over the past 40 years. Anglos are just jealous because Cubans are so wealthy and well-educated and don’t need to assimilate to Anglo culture to become successful. I read a statistic somewhere that something like 45% of Cubans earn more than U.S$100,000 a year compared to only 18% for Anglos. lolll Now they are jealous because in Miami they have become the ruling elite and Anglos must submit to them as a lower class. Actually, Anglos should be happy about the Cubans. Why? Because they generate jobs for Anglos and because it is the Cubans who stopped Miami from becoming like Los Angeles. The Cubans are the ones who stopped millions of Central Americans from immigrating to Miami because they want to keep Miami Cuban. The Anglos should be thankful for their masters and not hate them.

http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_cubans_of_miami

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Still no response to my email.  :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

I can see him leaning back in his armrest chair with the glare of getbig.com against his circular thick glasses and having himself a little chuckle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I still believe there is the holy grail out there on the web for me to find on this pedo freak and he knows it. 

Maybe TA has it or not - but no one melts down like this PEDO unless he knows the nuke is out there somehwere.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Just as an added thought, CigaretteMan was DEFINITELY SMM's gimmick, there is 100% evidence behind that.

That is the gimmick he used to show his true problems and shortcomings..

Analyze the following if you would:

Notice how even with his gimmick CigaretteMan, he would still not derail from sticking to his basic grammatical approach when expressing himself.  He ALWAYS starts off each post by indenting the first word.

I have developed severe bronchitis over the past couple of years and can't smoke cigarettes anymore. I have switched to pipes but I miss inhaling. Do any of you guys know how I can get the Chinese cigarette that releases water vapor instead of smoke?

His true inhibitions splattered over the table..

Dude, how about I committ suicide? I am lower middle-class with a shitty job I hate, not good-looking and I have no special talents and abilities whatsoever. Using nicotine is pretty much the only pleasure I have in my wretched life. What would be the point of continuing to live without it?

A true look into Sucky/Pedro/Melao's life..

I don't have money and am not good-looking, so pussy is of out of possibilities for me. As for drugs, I have done lots of them but all of them have serious physical shortcomings which I don't like. I used to crush Ritalin pills and snort them all the time, but then I almost had ischemic stroke and had to stop. Then, there is also the fact that I don't have money to buy Ritalin in the back market nor do I have money to pay me a doctor that wiill give me a prescription. And nothing beats the pleasure of having a smoke after that cup of coffee in the morning or a nice Cuban with cognac in the afternoon or at night. Nothing. The little money I have, I spend it all on Cubans. I love them.

Self-worship at its best..

lololololololoozzzz..."tbombz" fucking owned again....this guy only gets owned by sukmuscle,,,......"tbombz" got owned brutally by sukmuscle in that Richard Dawkins thread and he gets owned here again...,,,.lmaooooozzzzz

Establishing the FACT that CigaretteMan has been SMM all along, we can even make reference to the fact that his incriminating nature and posts spilled even onto his other gimmick accounts..

Too old. I like girls no older than 15. :D

The truth shall set you free..
"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just as an added thought, CigaretteMan was DEFINITELY SMM's gimmick, there is 100% evidence behind that.

That is the gimmick he used to show his true problems and shortcomings..

Analyze the following if you would:

Notice how even with his gimmick CigaretteMan, he would still not derail from sticking to his basic grammatical approach when expressing himself.  He ALWAYS starts off each post by indenting the first word.

His true inhibitions splattered over the table..

A true look into Sucky/Pedro/Melao's life..

Self-worship at its best..

Establishing the FACT that CigaretteMan has been SMM all along, we can even make reference to the fact that his incriminating nature and posts spilled even onto his other gimmick accounts..

The truth shall set you free..
"1"

Posted under "Coderch"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
 Apart from SMM's threats of legal action

Wow, when you get dissed on getbig, just man up.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
I have to go back and read from page 60..I'm thinking that i didn't read something important. I just skimmed the 60 0r so pages.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Nice work on the cigarettman and SMM connection, One last rep!

....sukmuscle is right,,,..this estimate was based on saline models that used rats and not humans as base....cannot extrapolate this results to human models....

....if there's one thing I learned posting on Getbig....,,is that making an enemy out of Sukmuscle is a sure recipe for disaster...,,,..the dude is a genius and as vicious as a rabid doberman..,,,,.I wouldn't want to be on his bad side,,,just look at what happened to "Tbomz","Pellius" mindspin and others who tried to debate him......you cant win a debate with him....it's impossible,,,, :-\ :-\ :-\

lololololololoozzzz..."tbombz" fucking owned again....this guy only gets owned by sukmuscle,,,......"tbombz" got owned brutally by sukmuscle in that Richard Dawkins thread and he gets owned here again...,,,.lmaooooozzzzz

oh! but this next one is a GEM! he is replying to his SMM account!...

....you are indeed correct....I first thought your answer was wrong but then you explained step by step and now I see it is 100% correct,,,,....you keep amazing me...who da hell are ya ??? ???

fucking...L - O - L!! this was no gimmick planned by someone with a high IQ. quite the opposite actually.