Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852665 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
A friend down in Brazil sent me this pic of a distraught Sucky, after hearing that his California lawyer and his Florida lawyer and his internet lawyer all dropped his case due to their client being delusional. He then smashed up his newly invented, fully automated, chess v. Super high IQ v. martial arts expert & colon cleansing machine.  
a

io856

That was a gem  :D

You two have pretty much exactly the same topics in mind psychostimulants, martial arts, IQ and 90s bodybuilding... He also extensively reviews the topics in his posts much in the same way you do.

Look back on his posts and you will see his posting style mimics yours. However recently yes it does resemble gh15.

If these posts had suckmymuscle at the end I wouldn't be surprised its almost exactly like you.

I am open to believe that of course the person posting under CigaretteMan is not you. However it is uncanny that you both have exactly the same interests (not mainstream either) and posting style (elegant and "proper"). Not to mention your fascination with all things nicotine and tobacco.  :D Perhaps its your soulmate  ;D and to top it off you nominated him in a thread titled "Who is most classy guy on getbig?" when he is not exactly a regular poster at all. In fact CigaretteMan starting posting again this October marking a one year return to posting on getbig.

Who is most classy guy on getbig? LOL

I think a mention should go to CigaretteMan. Never seen that guy curse, swear, become annoyed, pissed off or lose his cool at all. He is very gentlemanly and unusual for Getbig.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LOL - this gets better by the day!!!! 

I wonder if this Pedo-Schizo-Multi-Personality-Nictotine Addicted-Chicken fucking- dog killing-chucka swinging-gorilla worshipping-chess master-iq level genius - delta force warrior - bjj purple belt - 3rd dan TKD - Cornell law educated - freakshow is going to share this with his lawyer?   

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Just as an added thought, CigaretteMan was DEFINITELY SMM's gimmick, there is 100% evidence behind that.

Establishing the FACT that CigaretteMan has been SMM all along, we can even make reference to the fact that his incriminating nature and posts spilled even onto his other gimmick accounts..

Not to rain on your parade; you've done some great work here and your tenacity is to be admired, however, that news is older than Nassar's underwear. ;)
:

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Just as an added thought, CigaretteMan was DEFINITELY SMM's gimmick, there is 100% evidence behind that.

That is the gimmick he used to show his true problems and shortcomings..

Analyze the following if you would:

Notice how even with his gimmick CigaretteMan, he would still not derail from sticking to his basic grammatical approach when expressing himself.  He ALWAYS starts off each post by indenting the first word.

His true inhibitions splattered over the table..

A true look into Sucky/Pedro/Melao's life..

Self-worship at its best..

Establishing the FACT that CigaretteMan has been SMM all along, we can even make reference to the fact that his incriminating nature and posts spilled even onto his other gimmick accounts..

The truth shall set you free..
"1"

That's a quite a reach saying SMM reveals his true circumstances through the CigaretteMan gimmick.

You need to stop believing words, man. He's like an air-guitarist churning out riff after riff, clawing at the air.

In reality there are no riffs. I doubt we'll ever really know who Pedro Coderch is, it's like a UFO mystery :)
The chance of a lawsuit happening is about as strong as that of you and him slugging it out in a cage :) And about as real as apartments 601/603 "Alberto and Marta Ramos". LOL

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

I think a mention should go to CigaretteMan. Never seen that guy curse, swear, become annoyed, pissed off or lose his cool at all. He is very gentlemanly and unusual for Getbig.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That is squarely Alex23 territory, right there.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
Lol you fellas are nuts,, sad but true there are lots of weirdos on this board,, lol at this whole thread

Good job guys on putting this man in place
g2g

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
A friend down in Brazil sent me this pic of a distraught Sucky, after hearing that his California lawyer and his Florida lawyer and his internet lawyer all dropped his case due to their client being delusional. He then smashed up his newly invented, fully automated, chess v. Super high IQ v. martial arts expert & colon cleansing machine.  

That is actually Vince (Im)Basile's forearm supination device, the Supinatotron 9000.  Maybe Vince and SMM collaborated on this project.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Dan Duchaine was a top member of this board under the number of guises he went by.  There are few people who have posted here with as much wit and eloquence.  Of course, that wasn't without its problems as the eloquence was largely spent on referring to gentlemen of colour in various amusing and highly creative ways.  I don't feel any sense of strength as he did on such topics, yet I thought he was a modern day legend of getbig.  Ron ended up on banning him, simply because he is too good at what he is.  There are, after all, plenty of people who share similar views who have existed here.

Fuck him. He wasn't all that funny, his writing style was nothing special...you people are easily impressed

he tried his shit with me and I turned it around and rammed it up his ass, and it was easy

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Not to rain on your parade; you've done some great work here and your tenacity is to be admired, however, that news is older than Nassar's underwear. ;)

Not only is it not new, but I was NOT the person to identify those posts and/or correlation.

The CigaretteMan gimmick was brought to my attention by another member a while ago, but even so, it does provide new readers of this saga an inside look at the type of weirdo we are dealing with.

This is just adding salt to the wound, that's all..

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Not only is it not new, but I was NOT the person to identify those posts and/or correlation.

The CigaretteMan gimmick was brought to my attention by another member a while ago, but even so, it does provide new readers of this saga an inside look at the type of weirdo we are dealing with.

"1"

OMR do you have any privileged knowledge on the nature of the Serpent's Egg?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

"1"

True

Shouldn't be too long before this makes it into the Top 10 ~
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Personally, I think the best Ronnie ever was the one we saw at the 99 O, when he came in the same shape as in 98, except a few pounds heavier. In 2001, he was too depleted and haden't gained any mass in the past two years. In 2003, Ronnie came in too big for his structure, obviously holding a considerable amount of bodyfat(6%) and water under his skin. His 99 shape, when he was 250 lbs, at 4% bodyfat and holding no film of water under his skin was perfect, as he showed full detail in his back, abs and thighs, with no muscle being overpowering and with a tight midsection.

Dorian's best shape ever, I think, was at the 96 O-which I happened to attend. At 255 lbs, at 2% bodyfat and dehydrated to point of almost needing a Potassium IV, Dorian showed extreme dryness, detail and separation. The minus was that he lost some of his incredible density and fullness, looking a little flat(even though he was still, by far, the fullest of the contest). Next year, Dorian weighed 266 lbs for pre-judging, ballooning to 274 lbs by the night show. His density and hardness were at their all time best, being, in fact, the greatest ever seen in all times. He was still carrying his trademark 2% bodyfat, with almost no water under his skin. However, being almost 20 lbs heavier than the past year had it's bad consequences too. For one, Dorian's midsection was wider, taking away from his balance, and he lost detail in his thighs, chest and also some on his back. He was by FAR the best of the contest, but Dorian failed to translate his extreme density and dryness AND crispness of detail ith muscular balance with his 270 lbs+ package.

Comparing Dorian to Ronnie can take two different forms. The first involves comparing the best of Ronnie vs the best of Dorian, and the second involves the biggest of Ronnie vs the biggest of Dorian. Let's start with the first. So, let's compare the 255 lbs Dorian from 96 to the 250 lbs Ronnie from 99. Ronnie showed slightly better detail and thigh development than Dorian, at that weight. He also displayed a more classical V-taper, with a great shoulder-toaist ratio. Dorian, on the other hand, trashes Ronnie in density, overall development, back detail, calves and traps development and annihilates him in conditioning. Point for Dorian. Now let's compare the 97 O Dorian to the 2004 Ronnie. Dorian was 274 lbs by the night show, at 2% bodyfat and superbly dry. Ronnie was 296 lbs at the 2004 O, at 5% or 6% bodyfat and clearly holding a thick film of water under his skin. Ronnie showed greater thigh and delt development than Dorian, but Dorian took Ronnie on calves, traps, hamstrings and chest. Ronnie's lats were as wide as Dorian's, but still not as thick. Ronnie's physique was completely out of proportion, with his waist being too wide for his delts and his trap and delt mass overpowering his chest. Ronnie's conditioning was one of the worst I've ever seen on a pro. Besides his unacceptable level of fat and water retained under his skin, he had un overrall bloated look on his entire body, making him display terrible muscular detail for a pro; I've seen NPC competitors show better separation than that. Point for The Yates. I've been to the 1996, 1997, 1999 and 2003 Olympias and I must say that, taking into consideration everything(mass, structure, density, detail and conditioning), Dorian was the superior bodybuilder. As Samir Bannout, Lee Labrada, Mike Mentzer, Sergio Oliva and Michael Francois have all said, at one moment or other:"Dorian is the greatest bodybuilder of all times". I second that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=46222.100

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ __

I thought you were in Brazil at this time getting your BJJ purple belt from Carlson Gracie? 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
 My attorney refered to me an internet libel and defamation expert, but he's in Florida. I have decided to get one in California, so that I can sue Ron directly in the state where he lives. Entering in the Florida legal system would protract the process for a long time, and I want to dish out pain as fast as possible.

I will sue Ron for allowing my account to be hacked, for not deleting private info, for not banning Adonis from the board and for refusing to give me Adonis full name and address. If he had done these things, I wouldn't bother.

I contacted the attorney in California Saturday evening, and gave him the case to review. Today, he contacted me and said that I definitely have grounds for suing. In the case of the pedophilia charge with identity disclosed, he said that this is not merely a misdemeanor but a felony, and that serious libel can result "almost certainly" in incarceration time.

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated, for not banning Adonis and disclosing his identity.

In the case of Adonis, I want him to suffer really badly. I want him to get fucked up really badly. I want and I will cause him an amount of pain that will cause all the laughter to become regret and fear. Lots and lots of fear. I know he will feel it. I would much rather Adonis spend even a single year in prison rather than receive a million bucks in reparations. And I want to look at his face and see despair. And all of his attitude in this thread being made redundant by the quivering little shit that I wil reduce him to..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Owned....

When it's all said and done, your lawyer will own you out of money you don't have...Haha

jwb

• Getbig V
He actually started talking about the 1996 mr Olympia years ago just referring to magazine reports then he suddenly decided to reveal he had attended the event.

I did go to the 1998 NOC and always state that first when talking about that contest as would Sucky if he did go to the 96 Olympia. Being there gives you more authority on the subject so why not mention it right off the bat instead of 3 years later?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
LOL, how will an attorney in California be able to sue TA who doesn't live in California?

More riffing...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Guys just face it; SMM, Pedro or whatever he calls himself is one of those rare truly delusional cats that actually believes his own lies and is clearly unable to distinguish fact from fiction. His entire false world is imploding. He's most likely sitting at his little desk in his little chair in a puddle of piss, trying to imagine how one of his alter ego spine-snapping super heros would extricate himself from the shit he is now swimming in.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL, how will an attorney in California be able to sue TA who doesn't live in California?

More riffing...

Here is why I believe SMM = Melao

let's say SMM was just some dumbass looking for someone to mimick.  He comes across this demented fuck in Brazil making silly videos and wild claims of intelligence.  Fine.  

But how on earth could a dumb ass write some of the posts like we have seen from SMM and Coderch on so many different topics?  

From what i have seen - Melao is clearly very very intelligent and not some goofy retard.  Same with SMM.  Yes he is an angry delusional psychotic nut, but he also seems very knowledgable on many many many topics, just like maleo.

Similarly - who else would know about the cerebral society, sigma tests, various IQ tests, chess history, Fide scores, etc?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Was sent to me from another poster. 

Wow - look at the comments!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCoderch/feed?filter=1

BBBOOOOMMMM   - SMM/P CODERCH ARE FROM BRAZIL! 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Are we there yet?
How long is this journey going to take if we keep taking the scenic routes?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are we there yet?
How long is this journey going to take if we keep taking the scenic routes?

Since smm/pedro coderch/Melao refuse to come clean, we have to do the full Sherlock Holmes thing here. 

But it makes it that much more enjoyable knowing he monitors this thread and is seething in rage as the noose tightens knowing that sooner or later we will come upon the holy grail of his pedo behavior that we all know is out there somewhere waiting to be discovered that he can't hide or delete.   

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Sucky should make a guide for building strong forearms..Similar to Vince goodrum, and his "guide to trademark calves

After all sucky's forearms diameter is greater than upper arm development

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

Since smm/pedro coderch/Melao refuse to come clean, we have to do the full Sherlock Holmes thing here. 

But it makes it that much more enjoyable knowing he monitors this thread and is seething in rage as the noose tightens knowing that sooner or later we will come upon the holy grail of his pedo behavior that we all know is out there somewhere waiting to be discovered that he can't hide or delete.   

Feel free to line that noose with as many barbs and thorns...
Cheers

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

That is the gimmick he used to show his true problems and shortcomings..

Analyze the following if you would:

Notice how even with his gimmick CigaretteMan, he would still not derail from sticking to his basic grammatical approach when expressing himself.  He ALWAYS starts off each post by indenting the first word.

His true inhibitions splattered over the table..

A true look into Sucky/Pedro/Melao's life..

Self-worship at its best..

The truth shall set you free..
"1"
  So "Squadfather" likes pretty boys? I have gay friends and have nothing against homosexuality. Here is a very pretty boy to please "Squadfather"
:o
"