Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854792 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I understand that he was a fan of Bloodsport, so much so that he even used some of the movie's soundtrack for his nunchuck display.

Well, I just got word of the fact that sucky was actually at that Bloodsport event held in Hong Kong, where Frank Dux fought in.

Someone at the event took a picture and had this little gem to share with us..

"1"

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
I don't even think the name "Hindemberg Melao Jr." is real either.   I think that is a fake name as well since he posts under the Guinhop Pipiui name or some shit on the brazilian websites.  

Regarding Guinho Piupiu: Bam-Bam has explained that Guinho means little guilhermo and Piupiu means little bird or birdie.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Bam-bam has been an invaluable resource in this thread.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I think he would be in the front row of the audience for this particular event.
A+      ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
I understand that he was a fan of Bloodsport, so much so that he even used some of the movie's soundtrack for his nunchuck display.

Well, I just got word of the fact that sucky was actually at that Bloodsport event held in Hong Kong, where Frank Dux fought in.

Someone at the event took a picture and had this little gem to share with us..

"1"

Lol Frank Dux might be the only person is history more full of shit than Sucky.
Trans Milkshake.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't be bothered reading all these links and shit. I'm really not that interested in finding out the "truth". Its been established for a week that the guy is full of shit on a biblical scale and he's a real fucking weirdo , nothing new has happened here for a while, its just more of the same...are you guys going to post EVERY single post he has ever made? Is this that fascinating ? he seems to be gone and this thread is getting boring

x2
but it's good to load up the proverbial sperm bank for future harvest

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
x2
but it's good to load up the proverbial sperm bank for future harvest

SMM will definately be back in this thread at some point.   He cant resist.   

And seeing how he attacked everyone and anyone visciiously all over the web, he deserves this beating.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I want to lick his jizzum from his ball sack hair, and then make out with him slowly and tenderly... :-X

PCoderch in reply to SmokeIsDaMan(Show the comment) 3 years ago

I still can't get over comments like this.  This one statement sympbolizes the entire owning nicely.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
I think at this point, we can assert with almost absolute certainty that HMJr is indeed SMM/Pedro Coderch.

~The trading website is a dead giveaway.

~The facebook profile pic of HMJr is also very suspicious, shows that he also has an interest in bodybuilding which was not really clear from the get go.

~They have both claimed the same FIDE ELO rating (2100), and SMM could've easily exaggerated there, as 2100 is certainly not super-genius level. We all know that SMM is always the best in everything he does, not in chess, though.

~Everybody knows that being a pedophile is not accepted by society. I'm sure the real SMM knows it, too. He doesn't want his parents to know that he's into underaged boys and girls. Thus posting under his real name would be very, very stupid and I can't imagine anyone dumb enough to do it that way, especially given the chance to turn himself  into an anonymous and unverifiable person.

~Melao is a big liar. He founded a bullshit IQ society that has been challenged along with his academic claims etc. (deleted wikipedia page). SMM is a big liar, if not one of the biggest on earth. Both lack integrity. Big time. They're cut from the same cloth.

Those are, at least to me, very strong evidences that he's the HMJr guy and not just Pedro Coderch. It just doesn't make sense to talk such incriminating bullshit on the internet under your real name.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Bam-bam has been an invaluable resource in this thread.

no homo?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Regarding Guinho Piupiu: Bam-Bam has explained that Guinho means little guilhermo and Piupiu means little bird or birdie.

isnt guilherme the name of that laywer bodybuilder friend of melao?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I think at this point, we can assert with almost absolute certainty that HMJr is indeed SMM/Pedro Coderch.

~The trading website is a dead giveaway.

~The facebook profile pic of HMJr is also very suspicious, shows that he also has an interest in bodybuilding which was not really clear from the get go.

~They have both claimed the same FIDE ELO rating (2100), and SMM could've easily exaggerated there, as 2100 is certainly not super-genius level. We all know that SMM is always the best in everything he does, not in chess, though.

~Everybody knows that being a pedophile is not accepted by society. I'm sure the real SMM knows it, too. He doesn't want his parents to know that he's into underaged boys and girls. Thus posting under his real name would be very, very stupid and I can't imagine anyone dumb enough to do it that way, especially given the chance to turn himself  into an anonymous and unverifiable person.

~Melao is a big liar. He founded a bullshit IQ society that has been challenged along with his academic claims etc. (deleted wikipedia page). SMM is a big liar, if not one of the biggest on earth. Both lack integrity. Big time. They're cut from the same cloth.

Those are, at least for me, very strong evidences that he's the HMJr guy and not just Pedro Coderch. It just doesn't make sense to talk such incriminating bullshit on the internet under your real name.

this

also, melao used pedros words verbatim to explain why he had to quit martial arts (was to fragile for that, brake multiple bones)

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
this

also, melao used pedros words verbatim to explain why he had to quit martial arts (was to fragile for that, brake multiple bones)

After a certain quantity, incidents amount to proof...

and the lawyer guy from brazil: his name is ricardo luis gerber.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I thought I'd provoke him a little and see what happens:

I just read your PM message to me...LOL.

Funny that you once accused me of being a kid for being immature. Now look at your behavior. Epic hypocrisy. ::)

And no matter what happens, I will always be smarter than you DK. This won't change, as this is a genetic characteristic and I am genetically smarter than you.

And don't go celebrating. I haven't left Getbig. The reason why I haven't posted in days is not because I care what some worthless little shits think of me, but because I have been very, very busy this week. I actually had to travel to California to meet a lawyer Monday, and only today have I been back home.

I thought of giving up suing Adonis since this can cost me upwards of U.S $ 25,000 and it is not worth suing a midget with a troll face like him, and the picture he posted is not of me but of a famous man who is actually in the Guiness Book of World Records. I wish I were him. But my father has a lawyer friend who will charge me a lot less, so I will go with him. It's too bad this will take a long time as all details will have to be carefully studied.

I am actually 2.01 meters tall and I currently weight 122 kg. Adonis did get the name I registered here correctly. That is why I was shocked at first since the name and email I registered here was hidden. But Pedro Coderch is actually a semi-famous Spanish architect. I used that name because I admire his work and Getbig required a name for registration. My real name is not online, nor are any of my pictures. A lot of the stuff written by Pedro Coderch was written by me, true, but a lot of it was plagiarized or copied&pasted directly from my posts. For starters, I don't even have a Yahoo account. I did write the stuff about the homosexuality of Alexander the Great and Richard Lionhearted, and I posted here on Getbig, but the gay comments posted on that other board were pure plagiarism and gayed up to incriminate me. That was a very low shot, and Adonis is a piece of human excrement for having made that up.

I wouldn't bother with this if it weren't for the charge of pedophilia, which is very serious. Adnonis showed unbelievably callous behavior in releasing my internet identity and charging me of being apedophile. You guys need to understand the difference between laughs on an internet messge board and things that can cause one serious problems in real life. This is why I will sue Adonis, because my character has been slendered and I could have real life consequences to me. I have never molested an underage girl or posted naked pictures of minors, and Adnonis will have to prove this.

Anyway, don't feel so happy because I will go back to posting on Getbig really soon, as I actually like drama and excitement, and I know very well what is coming for Adonis, and this makes me very happy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Still in epic denial, LMFAO!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Anyway, don't feel so happy because I will go back to posting on Getbig really soon, as I actually like drama and excitement, and I know very well what is coming for Adonis, and this makes me very happy.

Bring it, Pedo.    ::)       ;D

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
I thought I'd provoke him a little and see what happens:

Still in epic denial, LMFAO!!

Good one, DK :D

DK II

• Getbig V
Anyway, don't feel so happy because I will go back to posting on Getbig really soon, as I actually like drama and excitement, and I know very well what is coming for Adonis, and this makes me very happy.

Bring it, Pedo.    ::)       ;D

User 'suckmymuscle' has blocked your personal message.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I was just about to reply to him....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Was this a successful counter punch by Suck?  Does anyone believe him?

I am actually 2.01 meters tall and I currently weight 122 kg. Adonis did get the name I registered here correctly. That is why I was shocked at first since the name and email I registered here was hidden. But Pedro Coderch is actually a semi-famous Spanish architect. I used that name because I admire his work and Getbig required a name for registration. My real name is not online, nor are any of my pictures. A lot of the stuff written by Pedro Coderch was written by me, true, but a lot of it was plagiarized or copied&pasted directly from my posts. For starters, I don't even have a Yahoo account. I did write the stuff about the homosexuality of Alexander the Great and Richard Lionhearted, and I posted here on Getbig, but the gay comments posted on that other board were pure plagiarism and gayed up to incriminate me. That was a very low shot, and Adonis is a piece of human excrement for having made that up.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Damage control and deflection.
I think Melao may be on the head after this.

DK II

• Getbig V
Funnily enough the only thing I sent was sth like

"bwahaahahaahahaahahaha, you're fucked" and he replies with an epic page long defense.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Please - i have posted so much damning evidence on this thread - he has nothing.  

SUCKY - BRING IT YOU PEDO FREAK!  

DK II

• Getbig V

Oh sure I believe him, why would he ever lie to me?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

God some of you people here are so stupid it's impossible. What do you think, that he will admit everything now?  ::) ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
Oh yeah, and Adonis edited some of his posts that he posted on gay boards and he goes back and deletes all the posts to prove that Adonis has changed them??

LMFAO!!!

The guy is not only delusional, he is dumb as shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
TOLD YOU GUYS - he cant resist - he is coming back for more.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Oh sure I believe him, why would he ever lie to me?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

God some of you people here are so stupid it's impossible. What do you think, that he will admit everything now?  ::) ::) ::)
His answer makes me think its Melao even more.
Suddenly he's honest and expects us to believe his real name isnt out there?
Yeah, right.