Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854215 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: You Guys Sure What You Do to SuckMyMuscle is LEGAL?
« Reply #3600 on: May 17, 2012, 05:04:31 PM »

Did someone violate the terms and conditions by revealing the Pedro name is what I'd like to know.
No they did not.

Let's move on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Thoth
Getbig II

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: 333386 on: Today at 04:31:48 PM »
Quote  Reply  Remove  

Okay, fine you've got me. 

I'm a 47 year old fart who likes to watch owls mate.  I eat only two foods, have my whole life:  Peanut Butter and Mashed Potatoes, absolutely nothing else.  Lost my first wife because of it.  Sometimes when I shower I will stick a soapy finger up my ass, other times I just put my hand up and down the crack with soap.  When I sleep, I do so upside down but only after drinking root beer.  When I have to fart I tell people the Clydesdale Dog is coming to down.  When I have to shit, I say I'm seeing a man about a dog.  Oh and I went to school 6 days a week when most kids went 5.

So yeah, that's me pretty much me in a nutshell.  Not hiding anymore, no sir, not me.  I've owned up to everything.  Are you not mad at me now?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
What a fucking weirdo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What a fucking weirdo.

What I don't get is his Facebook page.  Talk aout fucking wierd.   International chess master , stock trade, astrologist, etc has a half naked pic as akin pic on the front page?    Bizarre.

jwb

• Getbig V
What I don't get is his Facebook page.  Talk aout fucking wierd.   International chess master , stock trade, astrologist, etc has a half naked pic as akin pic on the front page?    Bizarre.
He is cruising for action on there obviously... Plenty of gay nerds around.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I always knew he was full of shit but I never thought he was so fucked up in the head, damn   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I always knew he was full of shit but I never thought he was so fucked up in the head, damn   :-\

He is now playing games w me via pm. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

el numero uno

• Getbig V
He is now playing games w me via pm. 

PTPMS

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
The internet is full of demented assholes like SMM. An irreversible fault of the anonymity that the internet allows.
T

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3610 on: May 17, 2012, 07:15:00 PM »
It's his superiority complex, that delusional belief that despite all the shit that has been brought out against him, he'll somehow turn the situation around against all the pissants here on Getbig and be the last one laughing. He's ready to "checkmate" all us bottom-feeding, unintelligent scum...

This.

LMAO off. The most macho guy ever that always challenged everyone to fights for 10 years and called everyone F.A.GGOT turned out to be a skinny F.AGGOT himself!!
Too funny!!  ;D ;D I guess it's true that those that protest too much usually are overcompensating for something.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol

Not kidding.  I am imploring him to come clean and try a fresh start without the nasty attacks.

I have done the equivalent of an e-colonoscopy on this nut and he knows I have only posted 1 percent of his nasty shit on this thread.  

Dude is a freaking genius no doubt on many subjects.  I'm not denying that.   I have read enough posts from him on other sites and this fucker is brilliant.  

But also is a piece of shit personality wise and suffers many personality disorders.  

If he could separate his intelligence on many subjects and leave out the vitriol and nasty attacks on others he might be able to make a recovery.     Doubt it though.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3612 on: May 17, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
L O L @ Pedro
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
That is a noble effort 333.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
3333333333333 keeps acting as though SMM is a normal person.
He's a narcissist and probably autistic/asperger's spectrum too. That means he can admit no wrong doing. The idea of lowering himself to the level of us 'plebs' and appologizing or 'coming clean' is simply not an option for SMM.

It's a shame because he was a good poster. Taken tongue in cheek he was really funny. But now that we know it wasn't meant to be tongue in cheek at all, it's disturbing and bizarre.   :-X

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: I'm not impressed with OneMoreRep
« Reply #3615 on: May 17, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
Fuck OneInchDick. If he wants to call someone out he should call me out. Come to Dedham Mass and get his ass kicked.

I'm sure he's scared to death of a 15 year old 98lb paki

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That is a noble effort 333.

I almost pity this fool at this point.  the shit I have come across that I have not posted , that he knows about , reveals a truly pathetic and depressed individual in need of validation, emotional support, and help.  

the fucker is brilliant beyond words academically.  I have to admit.  I have reads posts pf his on other sites that he did not melt down on , where such behavior would never be tolerated, that are great, informative , and educational.  

I just think he used this site and YouTube and few others to let steam out on his demented side.   He is definitely screwed up mentally in terms of personal relations, probably was tormented himself as a kid and still carries all that baggage today.  

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
SMM was definitely an intelligent guy...just extremely delusional,demented, and an out of control liar and asshole..
H

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #3618 on: May 17, 2012, 07:32:29 PM »
Fuck OneInchDick. If he wants to call someone out he should call me out. Come to Dedham Mass and get his ass kicked.

Who merged this cocksucking retard's thread into the monumental SMM Owning thread?

For fuck's fucking sake.....

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #3619 on: May 17, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »
Who merged this cocksucking retard's thread into the monumental SMM Owning thread?

For fuck's fucking sake.....
x2 WTF!
H

Thoth

• Getbig II
Okay, what do I get when it's proven I am not who you think I am?  You have no clue who I am, but you think you do, and yet you're going around here trashing my name.  What does that say about you?  You've been to my facebook?  Haha.  International Chess Player?  What are you talking about?  You really have no clue as to what your doing. 

But seriously, what are you going to do for me when you realize you've just trashed my name by trying to tell people I'm someone that i'm not just because you think your smart.  You truly have the wrong person. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Okay, what do I get when it's proven I am not who you think I am?  You have no clue who I am, but you think you do, and yet you're going around here trashing my name.  What does that say about you?  You've been to my facebook?  Haha.  International Chess Player?  What are you talking about?  You really have no clue as to what your doing. 

But seriously, what are you going to do for me when you realize you've just trashed my name by trying to tell people I'm someone that i'm not just because you think your smart.  You truly have the wrong person. 

bro - it's over!   

Stop. 

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth

Dismissed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dismissed.

Am exchanging pms w him as we speak.  Won't post them because I promised confidence on the last few. 

I am telling gym to basically come clean, admit he is fucked up like most of us, apologize for the attacks pn people, and try to start on a new page without the vitriol.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
Okay, what do I get when it's proven I am not who you think I am?  You have no clue who I am, but you think you do, and yet you're going around here trashing my name.  What does that say about you?  You've been to my facebook?  Haha.  International Chess Player?  What are you talking about?  You really have no clue as to what your doing.  

But seriously, what are you going to do for me when you realize you've just trashed my name by trying to tell people I'm someone that i'm not just because you think your smart.  You truly have the wrong person.