Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852608 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Alright - this piece of human fecal matter just challenged me via pm and won't come back graciously.   

Hey HimdenPEDO - it's fucking on bitch!!!!!

A Professional

• Getbig IV

Alright - this piece of human fecal matter just challenged me via pm and won't come back graciously.   

Hey HimdenPEDO - it's fucking on bitch!!!!!

Told you so. Did you not read what I said. He's certifiable. Look up Narcissism personality disorder.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Am exchanging pms w him as we speak.  Won't post them because I promised confidence on the last few. 

I am telling gym to basically come clean, admit he is fucked up like most of us, apologize for the attacks pn people, and try to start on a new page without the vitriol.

Ask him if he prefers ducks over turkeys.... ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Is the "Fat Man" about to drop?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ask him if he prefers ducks over turkeys.... ;D

No, that's it.     This piece of PEDO shit is done.     Tried being reasonable via pm and he shat on it. 

k HimdenPEDO - you asked for it.   Prepare for destruction of EVERYTHING and you know what. I mean.  your little cult following is going to be exposed to everything you have littered the Internet with you pedo freak. 

hope it was worth it. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Thread's gone flat. Drop your f'n bomb, Adonis.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I should hope so. The marginal utility of posting chicken fucking / pedo / mentally ill posts by this guy is diminishing rather quickly. Pedo should be ended with a bang, not a whimper.

don't worry - hindemPEDO has left a massive trail all over the web w his gutter postings.   His family will learn of it soon.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I almost pity this fool at this point.  the shit I have come across that I have not posted , that he knows about , reveals a truly pathetic and depressed individual in need of validation, emotional support, and help.  

the fucker is brilliant beyond words academically.  I have to admit.  I have reads posts pf his on other sites that he did not melt down on , where such behavior would never be tolerated, that are great, informative , and educational.  

I just think he used this site and YouTube and few others to let steam out on his demented side.   He is definitely screwed up mentally in terms of personal relations, probably was tormented himself as a kid and still carries all that baggage today.  

he is brilliant at being lonely and creating bullshit stories

you cant teach new tricks to an old poney. he has been a loser his whole life and the guy is already in his 40s. It WILL only get more worse from here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok, I said I would not post this - but fuck you pedo SMM

I tried offering an olive branch to this dirt bag.
-----------

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: 333386 on: Today at 07:24:54 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Remove  
haha.  Dude, you're cracking me up.  I am flattered that you enjoy my posts, seriously.  It means a lot.  But, I just hope you have me "pinned" as the right person.  What's my username on other sites?  If you tell me, and you are correct, I promise I won't lie, I'll admit to who I am.

But you are right, I do have a dark side, but then again, what really is considered a dark side?  For instance, Arabs are highly religious people, or Muslims I shall say.  They don't mind marrying girls at the age of 14, 13, hell even 9.  But to them, it's totally righteous, right, and true.  Over here in the states, that would never fly.  We consider that "dark".  But yet they consider it right.  So what really is right and wrong?  Truthfully, there is no such thing.  Only belief structures different societies set up. 

At the end of the day, we are all animals.  Just like the goat, the dog, the lion, the tiger, etc.  We just have the ability to communicate and congregate unlike those for mentioned animals.  In other words, we are the current and true Apex Predators of this planet.  But we are also our own worst enemies towards one another because of this ability we have.  It's caused us to loose touch with our natural side.  Of course if we are to be a free standing society, sure, we have to have rules set in place.  But we've relied to heavily on these rules in some instances instead of relying on balance. 

Just like a friend.  What makes a good friend?  Someone who cares, listens, can be fun to be around, can be serious to be around, can be funny to be around.  But if that friend is always simply "funny" all the time he or she gets to be annoying.  If their to serious, they get to be to sad and depressing to be around.  It's all about balance. 

But yeah, this is what causes to have these thoughts and such as "dark side" and things like that.  But in reality, it's not that we're bad, we all just have unique ways about us.  What you may consider "dark" others may consider fare or righteous.  We must learn to get along with everyone and understand them.  Not envy them or ridicule them.  But pedophilia is not my dark side.  No my friend, not at all.  There you have me truly confused with someone else.  There are many people out there that do have that fetish, but I promise you, I'm not one of them. 

My dark side is "other things", within reason of course, but no, nothing to do with harming children.  That I don't believe in.  Doesn't fit or suit me.  I have a "dark side" of manipulation, subversion, persuasion, pharmacueticals, things like that.  Some people though wouldn't even consider that "dark side" but only tools of survival.  Especially in the business world.  Some people would say i'm bad or dark for that, but I say Lions need not concern themselves with opinions of sheep (the masses, or herd). 

But, like I said, I will tell you who I truly am, if you can give me my user name from other boards.  I think this will be kind of fun. 

Oh and truly, I never meant to be abrasive to anyone on here.  If I ever was it was only in good fun because I thought they were having fun with me.  I've seen the posts around here and have taken note that 80% of posters aren't serious anyway, so I figured why not play along.  But no my friend, I'm not here to make enemies.  A man with to many enemies has to many sleepless nights and days filled with paranoia.  A man with many friends has power.  I'm here only to make friends.

TWISTER

• Getbig II

don't worry - hindemPEDO has left a massive trail all over the web w his gutter postings.   His family will learn of it soon.

this is the only way to expose this pedo.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
he bro wheres is my credit ?? lol i out this dude on page 136 !

i think i found SMM's new gimmick here:

1) he had a complete meltdown when i told him "go out fat boy"

2) notice he indented one of his paragraphs  ;D

Of course I can go out.  My god, do you all really believe the Mighty Thoth doesn't know that?  

But you amatuers seem to forget one thing, going out costs money, and money is NOT to be spent on fucking.  No, I'll let you fools get caught up in that game.  

You see, I have a brain that can seduce any woman on this planet.  Problem is, I just need them to be ready and set in the right environment for it.  They're obviously not going to be when you run across them on their favorite cross knitting forum or on facebook we're they have an image to maintain because that's were they actually know a lot of people at from the real world.  Sure, you can get pussy on Facebook, but they're not always going to be in the mood there.

When a woman put ups a profile looking for men, she's wanting to be "fucked" discretely.   Who knows why.  Husband maybe.  Boyfriend, that keeps on her on a tight chain.  Can't get out of the house because they have kids.  Who knows and it doesn't really matter.  Why should we let these poor women go another second longer without dick when they are sitting at home, horny, begging to be fucked.  Dating sites is their medium.  And of course your going to see the place littered with shit.  But if you weed through the shit, you can find a diamond.  You just have to put in a little bit of work.  But I promise you, there's quite a few fuckable chicks hanging on those sites.

If you really believe only "fat guys" or "losers" play these dating sites, well...just keep thinking that.  Because your seriously missing out.  And look at the money you save.  All these chicks want to do is want a break in their bored lives.  They create a profile, want you to talk to them all day, prove to them your worthy, then before the nights over with, your meeting them at their house.  I'm serious, it's really that easy.  Most of them are doing this while their husbands or boyfriends are away.  Or because their bored at the office and want someone to fuck them while they go to lunch.  This is what these dating sites are.

I'll leave all that money spending, going to clubs to compete with 100's of other douche bags up to you all that think dating sites is for the "ugly" haha.  Whatever.  In the meantime, I'll spend my day at the office or home chatting up some horny females that are ready to fuck.  

Thoth
Getbig II

« Sent to: 333386 on: Today at 04:31:48 PM »
Quote  Reply  Remove  

Okay, fine you've got me. 

I'm a 47 year old fart who likes to watch owls mate.  I eat only two foods, have my whole life:  Peanut Butter and Mashed Potatoes, absolutely nothing else.  Lost my first wife because of it.  Sometimes when I shower I will stick a soapy finger up my ass, other times I just put my hand up and down the crack with soap.  When I sleep, I do so upside down but only after drinking root beer.  When I have to fart I tell people the Clydesdale Dog is coming to down.  When I have to shit, I say I'm seeing a man about a dog.  Oh and I went to school 6 days a week when most kids went 5.

So yeah, that's me pretty much me in a nutshell.  Not hiding anymore, no sir, not me.  I've owned up to everything.  Are you not mad at me now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
For one, I've never heard of sherdog, or bullshido.  I might have been a member on mind muscle back in the early 2000's.  On Youtube, my two usernames start with an A and a J.  So I don't know what your talking about there.  But I just seen your "suckmymuscle" thread, were you posting to everyone that you know who I am and trashing my name.  But the truth is, you are wrong.  You seriously have no idea who I am.  The only boards I have ever seriously posted at was muscle mayhem (Chad Nicholls board), Promuscle, Outlaw muscle, and several other boards that are no longer here.  I also post on Abovetopsecret.com.  But my usernames on all of those sites is not Thoth.  I have said a few things on Youtube,  but it was never attacking anyone, only commenting on the videos. 

Who ever you think I am, you've got the wrong person and now your trashing my name in the process.  So because you "thought" you were right, you basically just made me look stupid and for no reason.  I haven't done anything to anyone.  You truly don't know who I am.  I have been on bodybuilding forums since 2001, stopped in 2009, and have just recently returned a few months ago. 

Lol.   When I find his mothers address, I am going to print out all of SMM posts on pedo shit and mail it to her.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Marrying a 9-year-old is okay as long as Ayhab down the street is doing it too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Sent to: 333386 on: Today at 07:53:28 PM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Okay, that's fine, you can post the nasty stuff, i'm interested to see what it is as well, lol.  But that still doesn't mean it's from me, or who you think I am. 

So what do I have to do to prove to you I'm not who you think I am?  And when I do, you have to vindicate me okay?  And for "pain and suffering" I'm going to have to require a kit of growth.  Deal?  If you post the bad stuff and say it's from me, then that's fine to, but after I prove it's not me, then it's going to have to be 2 kits of growth and a bottle of eq, preferably 300mg.  I need some more eq. 

Okay, deal?

I can't wait till the police show up on this pedo.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
  I am not Pedro Coderch. Hope this helps.
SUCKMYMUSCLE

A lot of the stuff written by Pedro Coderch was written by me, true

Thoth

• Getbig II
Yeah I can't wait either.  Since you've got so much bring it on.  Haha.  

I really can't tell if you people truly believe your bullshit, or if your just that fucking bored and joking.  If joking, I'll play along.  If not, and your being serious, and you really think I'm this person I'm not, I'm fixing to spank all your asses that speak out against me.  No one fucks with the Mighty Thoth.  

Seriously, do you all really think you have something?  Please come out with it already.  Please tell me who I am, haha.  This is going to be funny, your about to "own" yourself.  Then your going to owe me my kits of growth.  Will see if you'll put your money where your mouth is.

Thoth

• Getbig II
he bro wheres is my credit ?? lol i out this dude on page 136 !

You haven't outed shit.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
 Yeah I can't wait either.  Since you've got so much bring it on.  Haha.  

I really can't tell if you people truly believe your bullshit, or if your just that fucking bored and joking.  If joking, I'll play along.  If not, and your being serious, and you really think I'm this person I'm not, I'm fixing to spank all your asses that speak out against me.  No one fucks with the Mighty Thoth.  

Seriously, do you all really think you have something?  Please come out with it already.  Please tell me who I am, haha.  This is going to be funny, your about to "own" yourself.  Then your going to owe me my kits of growth.  Will see if you'll put your money where your mouth is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

fixed.

all i just did with your post was indent the first word of every paragraph and sign you off as "suckmymuscle" because that is all that is needed.
the rest of it is typical of a SMM reply. Multi paragraphing and going on and ON! in defense mode.....but the thing is this....your "thoth" account you just posted in, isn't even supposed to be SMM...yet look at the amount of effort you have gone into in trying to convince everyone that you are not.

You are dumb.

Thoth

• Getbig II
fixed.

all i just did with your post was indent the first word of every paragraph and sign you off as "suckmymuscle" because that is all that is needed.
the rest of it is typical of a SMM reply. Multi paragraphing and going on and ON! in defense mode.....but the thing is this....your "thoth" account you just posted in, isn't even supposed to be SMM...yet look at the amount of effort you have gone into in trying to convince everyone that you are not.

You are dumb.

Yet your fixing my posts to try and make me look like this person.  Who the fuck are you?  Seriously.

I guess that makes you "smart"?  Of course it does with your pyscho analysis of me.  So, your advice is to "sit back" and not say a word right?  Are you fucking retarded?  Don't you think if this was really SMM, i'd simply "shut the fuck up" due to being outed even further because i'd be afraid someone would notice my writing style?  Of course I'm going into defense mode.  Not because it bothers me though, because it's fucking fun.  And taking on as many of you as I can and proving all of you "intelligent beings" wrong is going to be orgasmic.

You are smart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yet your fixing my posts to try and make me look like this person.  Who the fuck are you?  Seriously.

I guess that makes you "smart"?  Of course it does with your pyscho analysis of me.  So, your advice is to "sit back" and not say a word right?  Are you fucking retarded?  Don't you think if this was really SMM, i'd simply "shut the fuck up" due to being outed even further because i'd be afraid someone would notice my writing style?  Of course I'm going into defense mode.  Not because it bothers me though, because it's fucking fun.  And taking on as many of you as I can and proving all of you "intelligent beings" wrong is going to be orgasmic.

You are smart.

Lol!     Bro.   Get used to your freedom.     It won't last long.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Ok, I said I would not post this - but fuck you pedo SMM

I tried offering an olive branch to this dirt bag.
-----------

« Sent to: 333386 on: Today at 07:24:54 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Remove  
haha.  Dude, you're cracking me up.  I am flattered that you enjoy my posts, seriously.  It means a lot.  But, I just hope you have me "pinned" as the right person.  What's my username on other sites?  If you tell me, and you are correct, I promise I won't lie, I'll admit to who I am.

But you are right, I do have a dark side, but then again, what really is considered a dark side?  For instance, Arabs are highly religious people, or Muslims I shall say.  They don't mind marrying girls at the age of 14, 13, hell even 9.  But to them, it's totally righteous, right, and true.  Over here in the states, that would never fly.  We consider that "dark".  But yet they consider it right.  So what really is right and wrong?  Truthfully, there is no such thing.  Only belief structures different societies set up. 

At the end of the day, we are all animals.  Just like the goat, the dog, the lion, the tiger, etc.  We just have the ability to communicate and congregate unlike those for mentioned animals.  In other words, we are the current and true Apex Predators of this planet.  But we are also our own worst enemies towards one another because of this ability we have.  It's caused us to loose touch with our natural side.  Of course if we are to be a free standing society, sure, we have to have rules set in place.  But we've relied to heavily on these rules in some instances instead of relying on balance. 

Just like a friend.  What makes a good friend?  Someone who cares, listens, can be fun to be around, can be serious to be around, can be funny to be around.  But if that friend is always simply "funny" all the time he or she gets to be annoying.  If their to serious, they get to be to sad and depressing to be around.  It's all about balance. 

But yeah, this is what causes to have these thoughts and such as "dark side" and things like that.  But in reality, it's not that we're bad, we all just have unique ways about us.  What you may consider "dark" others may consider fare or righteous.  We must learn to get along with everyone and understand them.  Not envy them or ridicule them.  But pedophilia is not my dark side.  No my friend, not at all.  There you have me truly confused with someone else.  There are many people out there that do have that fetish, but I promise you, I'm not one of them. 

My dark side is "other things", within reason of course, but no, nothing to do with harming children.  That I don't believe in.  Doesn't fit or suit me.  I have a "dark side" of manipulation, subversion, persuasion, pharmacueticals, things like that.  Some people though wouldn't even consider that "dark side" but only tools of survival.  Especially in the business world.  Some people would say i'm bad or dark for that, but I say Lions need not concern themselves with opinions of sheep (the masses, or herd). 

But, like I said, I will tell you who I truly am, if you can give me my user name from other boards.  I think this will be kind of fun. 

Oh and truly, I never meant to be abrasive to anyone on here.  If I ever was it was only in good fun because I thought they were having fun with me.  I've seen the posts around here and have taken note that 80% of posters aren't serious anyway, so I figured why not play along.  But no my friend, I'm not here to make enemies.  A man with to many enemies has to many sleepless nights and days filled with paranoia.  A man with many friends has power.  I'm here only to make friends.

Thoth

• Getbig II

Lol!     Bro.   Get used to your freedom.     It won't last long.

Dude, seriously.  You can't go around being this dumb.  I'm going to help you.  

I know you are probably proud of yourself for owning this guy SMM.  So proud in fact, your still "riding" the high from it.  Am I right?  You get this joy from "destroying" other people over the world wide web.  Probably makes you feel like a bigger man.  Nothing wrong with that.  Probably trying to over-compensate in areas you lack skill in in the real world.  You were probably picked on a lot as a kid and even adult.  Probably why you took up an interest in bodybuilding and weight lifting in the first place.  So getting on here and becoming a "owning champion" makes you feel proud of yourself.  But in the real world, what have you done?

Well now, it's possible none of what I just wrote is true.  But it sure seems that way doesn't it?  Maybe your just a dickhead in general.  Who knows.  Either way, I could really give a fuck less because your nothing to the Mighty Thoth.  Not in intelligence, sexiness, physique wise, nothing.  You are owned in every realm to my existence and you hate me for it.  But that's okay, because I'm still going to help you.  I bet you have blonde hair don't you?

So, the thing is, your riding off this owning high you've given yourself.  Now you want to own some more.  But your trying so hard your forgetting things.  Your forgetting to find small things like "real" evidence before you go around accusing people of baseless and false accusations.  You seem to think you have me pegged or in your words "pinned" as this SMM.  You've got it down to youtube, facebook and all.  WOW you've been a busy little bee hunting this guy down.  But you come up empty handed and tell everyone I'm SMM.  Then start pm'ing me and talking dirty to me.  What the fuck is that?

Simply, lay down your evidence that I'm SMM.  Not this guess work, or this assuming shit.  Prove it's me.  Then when you can't, be a man of honor and tell the world how fucking retarded you truly are.  How you were so high from "internet owning" that you had to keep the high going, you had to be doper than bobby brown trying to find a vein, so you had to try to own and own some more.  But instead you simply didn't get your facts or shit together and accused another beautiful, intelligent, wise, sexy, and gracious; precious of course to, Getbig member of false accusations.  

Seriously, look at your post count.  You live for this shit and when this shit don't fly for you you create shit to fly for you.  But your making yourself look stupid in the process bro.  So i'm going to help you.  You and I both you need it.  And honestly, you probably have more fucked up shit wrong with you than this SMM.  Probably anyway, I can't say that because I truly don't know.  Do you?

TWISTER

• Getbig II

Lol.   When I find his mothers address, I am going to print out all of SMM posts on pedo shit and mail it to her.

mail it to the local newspaper too

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Once again, this has been hashed and rehashed. I will lock this thread.  Unless something is new, dont post. It will cause me to delete this thread. Or lock it.   It is time to get to other issues. 

Shakespeare

• Getbig II
  • Thou Doest Protest Too Much
Once again, this has been hashed and rehashed. I will lock this thread.  Unless something is new, dont post. It will cause me to delete this thread. Or lock it.   It is time to get to other issues. 

Enhance your calm, young Ronald.