Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852877 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Once again, this has been hashed and rehashed. I will lock this thread.  Unless something is new, dont post. It will cause me to delete this thread. Or lock it.   It is time to get to other issues. 

It's true, it's grown very repetitive. But, are we allowed to see TA's "Little Boy", before the thread is locked?

JasonH

• Getbig V
Get back to discussing oiled-up men in thongs and creating WYHI threads or there will be trouble.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Once again, this has been hashed and rehashed. I will lock this thread.  Unless something is new, dont post. It will cause me to delete this thread. Or lock it.   It is time to get to other issues. 
You're going to make PEA BRAIN cry...this thread has given his life meaning over the last few days.
!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"

1MOREREP

YOU MANAGED TO LITERALLY CREATE, FROM THIN AIR, A 150+PAGE THREAD
IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS

FROM WHAT I QUOTED ABOVE?????

ALL HAIL THE DAMNED MASTER OF THE INTERWEBS
HOLY SHIT PEOPLE

I

I AM SPEECHLESS.

HAIL

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Also, Ron you've been threatened with a lawsuit. Have you heard from SMM's lawyer yet?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV

Adonis??

OneMoreRep??

please don't make this a "gh15 promise" before the thread is locked.

Ron is being kind and will accept NEW material....do you guys have the final blow that was talked about?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Adonis??

OneMoreRep??

please don't make this a "gh15 promise" before the thread is locked.

Ron is being kind and will accept NEW material....do you guys have the final blow that was talked about?

I've done my part.  Now, it's up to Adonis if he wants to drop the baby.

"1"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
You have to finish him off, otherwise he will be posting again in a few weeks and start his usual "You're all idiots" shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I've done my part.  Now, it's up to Adonis if he wants to drop the baby.

"1"

Given everything ron has said and what I already posted, what i have found but not posted is just as disgusting and revolting, but more of what we have seen. 

SMM/HIMDEMBERG/PCODERCH/THOTH/SUBSEVEN is a disgusting turd and should be banned for life on this site. 

If TA wants to drop the Tsar Bomba on this animal great - otherwise my work is done here against this pedo freak.   

DK II

• Getbig V
Given everything ron has said and what I already posted, what i have found but not posted is just as disgusting and revolting, but more of what we have seen. 

SMM/HIMDEMBERG/PCODERCH/THOTH/SUBSEVEN is a disgusting turd and should be banned for life on this site. 

If TA wants to drop the Tsar Bomba on this animal great - otherwise my work is done here against this pedo freak.   

If you don't want to post it, send it by PM to me please.

Thoth

• Getbig II

I'll prove to a mod or admin that I'm not any of those people, besides myself (Thoth).  Can't they simply tell by IP?  So, i'll step up the plate.

I just think it's really shitty of you all to accuse me of this when you don't know for a fact, just assumptions. Because I indented a paragraph by accident.  Which is actually a very common mistake.  I mean, you guys didn't even try to figure out who I am.  Just started accusing me and didn't even give me a chance to prove myself.  That's fucked up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'll prove to a mod or admin that I'm not any of those people, besides myself (Thoth).  Can't they simply tell by IP?  So, i'll step up the plate.

I just think it's really shitty of you all to accuse me of this when you don't know for a fact, just assumptions. Because I indented a paragraph by accident.  Which is actually a very common mistake.  I mean, you guys didn't even try to figure out who I am.  Just started accusing me and didn't even give me a chance to prove myself.  That's fucked up.

Whatever - not hard to post from different devices. 

DK II

• Getbig V

Haahah, you didn't even bother changing your posting style, Melao.

You're quite the autistic turd, page long postings and the same style as your SMM, Pedo Coderch or all other gimmick accounts.

Thoth

• Getbig II
Whatever - not hard to post from different devices. 

You just don't want to be proved wrong and look stupid.  But the honorable thing to do would be to give me a chance.  But that would mean your being proved wrong and that would blemish your "getbig" ego.  So you really don't even care if I'm really not this SMM guy.  You just want to be "right".  But the fact is, your not and I believe you know it.  

Thing is, I didn't even start with you guys.  You all jumped on me because your all to childish to think and use logic.  What you should have done before jumping all over me like that and accusing me of being someone I'm not, was give me the chance to prove it.  But for some weird reason you don't want to do that.  You just keep coming up with more excuses.  Why is that?  Really, what have I ever done to you?

You know, this week is the week my parents passed away, but right before they did, my father talked me into investing into arms sales.  Shortly after that, the Iraq war happened along with the War On Terror and I came out smelling like a fat cat.  But seriously, it's a rough week for me with the passing of my parents.  So, just take it easy and give me a chance to prove this isn't who you think it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You just don't want to be proved wrong and look stupid.  But the honorable thing to do would be to give me a chance.  But that would mean your being proved wrong and that would blemish your "getbig" ego.  So you really don't even care if I'm really not this SMM guy.  You just want to be "right".  But the fact is, your not and I believe you know it.  

Thing is, I didn't even start with you guys.  You all jumped on me because your all to childish to think and use logic.  What you should have done before jumping all over me like that and accusing me of being someone I'm not, was give me the chance to prove it.  But for some weird reason you don't want to do that.  You just keep coming up with more excuses.  Why is that?  Really, what have I ever done to you?

You know, this week is the week my parents passed away, but right before they did, my father talked me into investing into arms sales.  Shortly after that, the Iraq war happened along with the War On Terror and I came out smelling like a fat cat.  But seriously, it's a rough week for me with the passing of my parents.  So, just take it easy and give me a chance to prove this isn't who you think it is.

Seek help.   

Thoth

• Getbig II
Haahah, you didn't even bother changing your posting style, Melao.

You're quite the autistic turd, page long postings and the same style as your SMM, Pedo Coderch or all other gimmick accounts.

See once again, you guys just can't give me a chance to prove it.  Why is that?  You really think SMM is the only person that types this way?  My god man.   Is this the best you people can do?  I'm sitting here asking you all what can I do to prove it and none of you will acknowledge that part.  Instead you just keep talking this ridiculous shit.  Will it really be that harmful to your ego when you guys are proved wrong?  I mean seriously?  WTF?

I mean, if your wrong your wrong.  Admit it.  Let me prove it, then  you all can admit you were wrong like real men and apologize.  What's so bad about that?

Thoth

• Getbig II

Seek help.   

Your the one who needs help my friend.  You still fail to mention why you can't give me a fair chance to prove it's not me.  Why is that so hard for you to do?  But yet you tell me to "seek help".  WOW. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Thoth....it's your lucky day, I'm here to help. OK, first mods on this site cannot see ip's, so I propose to you that you write Thoth and todays date on a piece of paper and take a picture where I can clearly see your face and send it to me. If it does not match I will clear your name, if you refuse, they will continue. Before you pop off with excuses I don't share anything sent to me in confidence.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Bones Jones is THE best LHW ever.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Nice Benny. 

Those elbows are fierce.

Thoth

• Getbig II
Thoth....it's your lucky day, I'm here to help. OK, first mods on this site cannot see ip's, so I propose to you that you write Thoth and todays date on a piece of paper and take a picture where I can clearly see your face and send it to me. If it does not match I will clear your name, if you refuse, they will continue. Before you pop off with excuses I don't share anything sent to me in confidence.

Thanks buddy.  Will do it.  Send me your email through pm.  I'll email it to you in a few.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=55293;sa=showPosts;start=25

NO.  Do not get that.  You will be making a fool of yourself.  You would be mixing Roman/Greek and Egyptian Mythologies. 

Anubis is the Egyptian God of the Underworld.  Cerberus (the dogs) is the Greek Guardian of Hades.  Do you see where this is going? 

Now, instead of using Anubis with the dogs, you could use Hermanubis, who was a Greek combination of Hermes and Anubis.  Anubis later became Osiris by the way.  Use Hermanubis and make him hold the chain of one dog but with three heads (Cerberus).  But, before you do anything like that, study and know your Egyptian and Greek mythology, the tattoo's and symbolism will mean a lot more to you.  You might also find out what they really mean and see if the whole thing even fits you.

But don't use Anubis with Cerberus.  Cerberus being a Greek creation or myth, would conflict with Anubis.  The Greeks thought the Egyptians were primitive and ridiculous because their deities wore animal headdresses.  So putting an Egyptian God with a Greek myth offshoot (the dogs) wouldn't make much since.  It would be like getting a tattoo of Jesus fighting Hades when it should be Satan.  See what I'm saying? 

Now, I know the dogs your posting are not necessarily Cerberus, but those dogs are an offshoot of that, especially with Anubis holding the chains or like your wanting it to be.  Study your mythology closely.

I'm Thoth, the God of Wisdom adorning the Baboon headdress, but I like to think of myself as a Vanilla-Gorilla with some serious wisdom, HAHAHAHAHAHA

My first year of bodybuilding was back when I was 15 and still in high school.  In order to get our drivers license we have to pass physical education.  Its' required by the state.  So this was one of my classes for the first semester or 18 weeks.  The only thing the class involved was running everyday for 40 minutes. 

Well I had to get my drivers license and I had to grow some big ol' chunky thick legs to haul around these massive lats, pecs, arms, delts, etc.  So what was I to do?  I had no choice.  I made it work.  The first two or three weeks were rough.  Even at the young age of 15 I went all out on leg training.  I was taught how to bodybuild at a very young age by a very good up and coming bodybuilder.  The first workout he ever took me through was Leg extensions, Leg Press, Hack Squats, Smith Machine Squats, Leg Curls, stiff leg deadlifts.  This was the first time I EVER trained legs.  Had only been lifting weights period for about 4 weeks.  Every exercise consisted of 4 sets and rep ranges in the 15 to 20's.  I couldn't quit or give up or take it easy because I knew what he (my bodybuilding trainer) was doing.  He was testing me.  I was the youngest guy in a gym full of seasoned and competitive bodybuilders.  I knew I could learn a lot.  I knew If I completed this I'd be one of them.  When he took me through this workout several of the other bodybuilders were standing around watching and laughing.  But I never gave up.  After that I earned their respect and that was all that mattered to me.  A 15 yr old in the company of 21-45 year old bodybuilders who decided to take me under their wing.

So even though I had to run everyday for school, it was state required, I was going to let my new "family" down either.  I forced myself to run everyday with severely sore legs.  Once my body started getting used to weights the running got a lot easier.  I just got use to it.  After a while it was nothing.

Honestly though, nothing is better for leg development then some hardcore strength training to build up those white fibers, then some running to activate those red fibers.  You should have some phenomenal looking legs after a couple months or so.  The only thing I'd try to be careful of is making sure you plan both types of training out to where one doesn't hinder the other.  Recuperation is up to you.  The more your body gets accustomed to this type of trauma the faster you'll recuperate week from week.  So I wouldn't be to concerned about one or the other effecting the others gains.  Just make sure they're not performed so close together that they hamper each other's training though.  See what I'm saying? 

Good luck with everything. 

When I first began bodybuilding and leg training my legs and glutes would both be sore the next day.  The leg press I used in the begining was the Cybex leg press, the same one in Dorian's Blood and Guts movie.  Still to this day I have not found a better leg press.  Anyway, when I use to use that one I knew back then that if your feet were placed higher up on the platform your hamstrings and glutes were hit and if your feet were placed lower your quads were hit.  I always kept my feet were my heels were lined up with the black traction material thingy, at the very bottom.  In other words I know my feet placement was good.  But every time I'd have a leg workout my legs would be fried the next day, the second day even worse.  Loved it.

Now of course the gym I train at doesn't have this leg press.  They have one of the more modern ones, not sure who it's made by.  But it's not just this leg press.  It's the leg press at other gyms in my area as well.  Every time I complete a leg workout the next day my quads are never sore, only my glutes.  And believe me, it's not my feet placement.  I never go to high with them.  I usually always keep my feet spread apart about shoulder width or just inside shoulder width.  I do this for all leg training, well except for hacks, ever so often I'll move my feet in a little closer for those.

I know I said "Leg Press", but it's really not just the leg press that's causing this.  I usually always start off with a few sets of extensions, then do about 4 to 6 sets of leg press.  Then I'll do hack squats.  I guess I say leg press because it's the bread and butter of my workouts.  At times I'll start off with leg presses then hacks, then finish off with extensions.  But no matter what I do, the next day, it's always glutes that are sore, never my quads like they use to be.

So, I'm almost 100% positive it's not my feet placement, at least not on leg presses.  So that leaves two, maybe three other things.  This is what I wanted to get your opinion on.  We'll go ahead and say 3 things just to make it look official.  Okay, so lets look at what 3 things it could be:

1.  Shoes.  I always push through my heels on all leg workouts.  I also always wear Nike Shox or something similar to train in.  You know, your basic jacked up-in-the-heels tennis shoe.  Could this be the problem?  I don't think so, I was actually going to leave this one out, but still figured I'd ask.  Seemed like when my quads did get sore back in the day I still wore a similar shoe though.  Thoughts?  Or what's the best tennis shoe or training shoe to wear for training legs?

2.  This one could be a possibility.  Not my feet placement vertically, but horizontally.  In other words, could the width of my feet placement be causing this?  I know that this usually has to do with hiting certain parts of the thigh (close feet=outer quad, wide feet=inner, narrow/insider shoulder width=whole quad, etc).  So surely this couldn't be why, but then again maybe there's something i'm overlooking.  Thoughts?  Is it feet width distance?

3.  Personally, this is what I think it is.  Want to hear your opinion's especially on this one.  Okay, knee placement.  When I place my feet on the platform I do turn my toes out slightly, then I let my knees align with them, possibly even letting them point further outside then they should.  Don't get me wrong, it's not extreme or anything like that, but still this could make a huge difference, even an ALL quad exercises. 

Lets use this as an example.  Lets say your knees are pointed outward to the point where if you were to go all the way down, instead of your knees stopping on your chest or stomach, they would naturally flow out towards your arms or sides.  The other way would be their not pointed out, nor in.  Just to the point were they are pointed straight up to the ceiling and if your were to have your feet spaced shoulder width apart and let your legs go all the way down they would basically touch your chest or delts.  If your feet were closer together then of course your stomach or chest would stop them.  See what i'm saying?

So if the knees are just ever so slightly pointed out, could this be what's bringing the glutes more into play instead of the quads?  Should I focus on keeping my knees more "center" or pointed up to the ceiling and not let them jut out even ever so slightly?  What do you guys think?  Is this the problem?

Now of course if I didn't name something or I'm leaving something out, please feel free to share.  This is driving me crazy and seriously impending my leg development/training.  Any help you guys can offer would truly be a blessing in disguise.  I think it's because of the knee thing, and I think something that little has a greater impact then I ever realized hence the reason I never really paid that much attention to it.  But, like I said, I open for all suggestions or help to get this problem fixed.  Remember, it's not just leg press, it seems to be doing this no matter what I do.

Thanks guys,
Thoth

Since I've admited to my gimmickery, can you guys just forgive me.  You know I love you so much.  Especially you monkeylove, and besides you know how I'm big into apes and monkey frolicking.

Of course I can go out.  My god, do you all really believe the Mighty Thoth doesn't know that? 

But you amatuers seem to forget one thing, going out costs money, and money is NOT to be spent on fucking.  No, I'll let you fools get caught up in that game. 

You see, I have a brain that can seduce any woman on this planet.  Problem is, I just need them to be ready and set in the right environment for it.  They're obviously not going to be when you run across them on their favorite cross knitting forum or on facebook we're they have an image to maintain because that's were they actually know a lot of people at from the real world.  Sure, you can get pussy on Facebook, but they're not always going to be in the mood there.

When a woman put ups a profile looking for men, she's wanting to be "fucked" discretely.   Who knows why.  Husband maybe.  Boyfriend, that keeps on her on a tight chain.  Can't get out of the house because they have kids.  Who knows and it doesn't really matter.  Why should we let these poor women go another second longer without dick when they are sitting at home, horny, begging to be fucked.  Dating sites is their medium.  And of course your going to see the place littered with shit.  But if you weed through the shit, you can find a diamond.  You just have to put in a little bit of work.  But I promise you, there's quite a few fuckable chicks hanging on those sites.

If you really believe only "fat guys" or "losers" play these dating sites, well...just keep thinking that.  Because your seriously missing out.  And look at the money you save.  All these chicks want to do is want a break in their bored lives.  They create a profile, want you to talk to them all day, prove to them your worthy, then before the nights over with, your meeting them at their house.  I'm serious, it's really that easy.  Most of them are doing this while their husbands or boyfriends are away.  Or because their bored at the office and want someone to fuck them while they go to lunch.  This is what these dating sites are.

I'll leave all that money spending, going to clubs to compete with 100's of other douche bags up to you all that think dating sites is for the "ugly" haha.  Whatever.  In the meantime, I'll spend my day at the office or home chatting up some horny females that are ready to fuck. 

________________________ __________

CASE CLOSED 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Nice Benny. 

Those elbows are fierce.

Too pointy.
R

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace