Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852553 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #3875 on: May 18, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »
I've had no time to read the whole thread but all I know so far is SMM is a true pedo. If this is the case people who are saying this should copy and paste the evidence onto microsoft word. The evidence must be then printed and presented to not only his parents but also his surrounding neighbours of where he lives, I think a 10mile radius to every address in that specific area. Im just saying if thats the case.
I heard someone was planning to post flyers with his picture and details of his perversions around his hometown of Pindamonhangaba.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #3876 on: May 19, 2012, 01:18:08 AM »
 DK, I must confess something, bro: I think I am superior to you in every way. Not only am I much(and I must emphasize the "much") smarter than you, but in real life I am also more affluent, posses a greater stature and am better-looking than you, too.

The really amazing thing is that I truly am superior to you in every way, but it is simply not important to me like but it is obviously important to you. Case in point: if you truly thought you were better than me, you wouldn't stalk me across the boards like you do. You do because I own your mind, and deep down you suspect all the things I claim about myself are true and that you are inferior to me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3877 on: May 19, 2012, 01:44:31 AM »

Hahaaha, no worries, he already paddled back and said "probably looks better than me."  ::) ::) ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3878 on: May 19, 2012, 02:29:01 AM »
 Pure trollance.
O

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #3879 on: May 19, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »
Hahaaha, no worries, he already paddled back and said "probably looks better than me."  ::) ::) ::)

Be careful, he speaks two languages (two!!!) and is huge...I think around 7 ft 8 and 450 lbs of gorilla muscle.  ::) ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3880 on: May 19, 2012, 02:54:40 AM »
but you ARE a pedophile.

be honest with yourself and go for a therapy(bullet into head).

true adonis name is adam abeles.

ive looked that up, was very easy to find.

hope this helps.

but what you gonna do, sue for people exposing you as the pedophile you are?

LOL, another meltdown from a worthless little turd. :D You sound like a hysterical queer. "Put bullet through head". Why should I do that? I am handsome, rich, intelligent and I love my life. I have fucked women you only see in magazines, and I will continue to do so for a very, very long, long time. My only source of sadness is knowing that one day, many decades from today, it will all end. Now go stick a tampoon up your mangina, you hysterical little shit. I would much rather put a bullet through your eye socket and asshole than one through my head.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3881 on: May 19, 2012, 02:57:05 AM »
  I can see that in the couple hours I left DK has made 3 posts directly and indirectly addressing me.

And then he claims I don't own his mind and that he desperately seeks revenge stalking me across threads like a lost puppy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Getbig, a death trap for Hindemburg Melão Jr and his peers
« Reply #3882 on: May 19, 2012, 03:43:55 AM »
This Hindemburg/SMM character is interesting. A world elite chess player, a world famous psychometrician, a top scientist, a record holding trader and one of the world's most intelligent men. But... it was all restricted to claims on his own web-site.

The Internet has created many such characters as Hindemburg. In Norway, the most famous is Anders Behring Breivik, who also has a self-proclaimed very high IQ, also being a successful businessman (bullshit) etc. We have many others as well. There are some common traits:

1. They never completed any higher formal education
2. They don't have girlfriends, or at least not lasting relationships
3. They are socially dysfunctional
4. They make up stories about themselves, focussing on high-status areas such as high IQs, physical beauty or power and wealth.
5. None of the stories match up with reality.

Isn't is interesting how the Internet have made it possible for these modern sufferers from megalomania to create an online persona and even gather a following? These closet homosexuals, with infinite amounts of self-hatred who construct fantasy images of themselves.

SMM/Hindemberg is one of these. Sad really. But GetBig is perhaps the worst place for such delusionites. I am amazed how the collective Getbig revealed the delusions, seeing through the smoke and mirrors constructed by a man such as Hindemburg Melao JR., a person who have fooled people for more than a decade with his bullshit claims. Getbig is truly a unique board!

NN

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbig, a death trap for Hindemburg Melão Jr and his peers
« Reply #3883 on: May 19, 2012, 03:46:38 AM »
You shared the link to the Baron's page instead of Münchausen-syndrome  :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3884 on: May 19, 2012, 03:48:33 AM »
Münchausen syndrome is not applicable to these guys' behaviors neither, I think you were looking for "megalomania".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3885 on: May 19, 2012, 04:03:02 AM »
1st page on google now.    No wonder he is melting down.

This Hindemburg/SMM character is interesting. A world elite chess player, a world famous psychometrician, a top scientist, a record holding trader and one of the world's most intelligent men. But... it was all restricted to claims on his own web-site.

The Internet has created many such characters as Hindemburg. In Norway, the most famous is Anders Behring Breivik, who also has a self-proclaimed very high IQ, also being a successful businessman (bullshit) etc. We have many others as well. There are some common traits:

4. They make up stories about themselves, focussing on high-status areas such as high IQs, physical beauty or power and wealth.

Isn't is interesting how the Internet have made it possible for these modern sufferers of Baron von Münchausen syndrome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_M%C3%BCnchhausen to create an online persona and even gather a following? These closet homosexuals, with infinite amounts of self-hatred who construct fantasy images of themselves.

SMM/Hindemberg is one of these. Sad really. But GetBig is perhaps the worst place for such delusionites. I am amazed how the collective Getbig revealed the delusions, seeing through the smoke and mirrors constructed by a man such as Hindemburg Melao JR., a person who have fooled people for more than a decade with his bullshit claims. Getbig is truly a unique board!

NN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3886 on: May 19, 2012, 04:06:24 AM »
 LOL, another meltdown from a worthless little turd. :D You sound like a hysterical queer. "Put bullet through head". Why should I do that? I am handsome, rich, intelligent and I love my life. I have fucked women you only see in magazines, and I will continue to do so for a very, very long, long time. My only source of sadness is knowing that one day, many decades from today, it will all end. Now go stick a tampoon up your mangina, you hysterical little shit. I would much rather put a bullet through your eye socket and asshole than one through my head.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm sure your lawyer will appreciate these types of posts and the fact that you are opening all sorts of doors into what will be sought in the discovery process. 

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3887 on: May 19, 2012, 04:12:23 AM »
You shared the link to the Baron's page instead of Münchausen-syndrome  :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome

Yes, I did remove the reference to the Baron, as megalomania is more fitting ;-).

NN

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3888 on: May 19, 2012, 04:27:40 AM »
I haven't posted here in a long time. I do still read Getbig everyday though. The sheer entertainment factor of this whole thing has prompted me to ask a simple, but obvious question. Maybe I am missing something but, a guy who is:

6'6 300lbs. 6% body fat
Lt. Colonel training special forces
Banging more hot women in a week then Hef in a year
Killing wild animals barehanded
So smart his IQ can't be measured
Filty rich without having to work
Genetically superior
Benching 600
World Class chess player
What else am I forgetting?

Would rather be the Carlton dude dancing in the YouTube videos? Eh?

Thick Nick
$

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #3889 on: May 19, 2012, 04:35:37 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3890 on: May 19, 2012, 04:36:55 AM »
youve chickened out on a fight vs a homosexual, and now youre spouting stuff about gun duels?

::)

please go fuck yourself.

This is what I want to know. Since SMM has reappeared - does that mean the fight is back on? I lost track somewhere around page 978.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #3891 on: May 19, 2012, 04:37:34 AM »
I haven't posted here in a long time. I do still read Getbig everyday though. The sheer entertainment factor of this whole thing has prompted me to ask a simple, but obvious question. Maybe I am missing something but, a guy who is:

6'6 300lbs. 6% body fat

Genetically superior
Benching 600

World Class chess player

Thick Nick

yet he chickened out of a fight with a fa99ot he claimed he could kill within 1 minute..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3892 on: May 19, 2012, 04:41:31 AM »
You for got BJJ purple belt from Carlson Gracie as a teen himself.

6'6 300lbs. 6% body fat
Genetically superior
Benching 600
World Class chess player

Thick Nick

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #3893 on: May 19, 2012, 04:42:59 AM »
You for got BJJ purple belt from Carlson Gracie as a teen himself.

and the 2 black belts in Tae Kwon Do and Kyokushinkai karate

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3894 on: May 19, 2012, 04:45:08 AM »
  Look all the girls teaming up against me. Girl power!!! Do you little shits take turns rimming each other's assholes too? No wonder, since your leader is a full-fledged f.a.g.g.o.t who actually likes to bend on all fours and let men plow his ass.

Seriously, STFU now. Just STFU you sons of bitches before I start getting really mad. I am ordering you little sons of bitches little shits to STFU now. You little SHITS should be thankful that I post in this board. Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to the great Suckmymuscle like this? You are nothing!!! STFU already. I am a god and a genius and you little shits should be thankful that I allow you to be around me and bask in my wisdom and superiority. Now STFU now!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
This guy has to be playing us!   This looks like a staged meltdown.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3895 on: May 19, 2012, 04:50:31 AM »
  I can see that in the couple hours I left DK has made 3 posts directly and indirectly addressing me.

And then he claims I don't own his mind and that he desperately seeks revenge stalking me across threads like a lost puppy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I can see that in the last hours you have made 4 posts about me.  ::) ::)

You're losing it, SMM.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3896 on: May 19, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »

Isn't is interesting how the Internet have made it possible for these modern sufferers from megalomania to create an online persona and even gather a following? These closet homosexuals, with infinite amounts of self-hatred who construct fantasy images of themselves.

NN

Totally delusional people.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3897 on: May 19, 2012, 04:55:31 AM »
 Who said I haven't sustained damage in real life you dumb baboon?

And FYI commeting on underage girls do not constitute a pedophile act. A pedophile act is posting pictures of naked underage girls or having sex with them. I never did either.

So much for your law degree. I think your parents deserve a refund from the university you attended, because with your intelligence I doubt you went to university on a scholarship. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

*cough* *cough*  BRUTAL attempt at justification of the desire to have sex with underage girls.

Hey Asshole....unless you have written a text book....perhaps you may want to check this out:

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV TR (Text Revision). Arlington, VA, USA: American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.. 2000-06. p. 943. doi:10.1176/appi.books.9780890423349. ISBN 978-0-89042-024-9.

"As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary)."

NOT ONE of your posts were altered on here....NONE.  You typed them....and people responded VERY quickly.  Your denial of this is classic in the stance that you know its wrong, but have such an affinity to it and, quite possibly, an addiction to the act.  All this name calling, outing on other boards aside...you can not deny you typed it....you were not trolling, you were not joking...you feverishly defended your position on this.  Again, as an attempt to justify why it is right, and why it is accepted.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3898 on: May 19, 2012, 05:01:21 AM »
*cough* *cough*  BRUTAL attempt at justification of the desire to have sex with underage girls.

Hey Asshole....unless you have written a text book....perhaps you may want to check this out:

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV TR (Text Revision). Arlington, VA, USA: American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.. 2000-06. p. 943. doi:10.1176/appi.books.9780890423349. ISBN 978-0-89042-024-9.

"As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary)."

NOT ONE of your posts were altered on here....NONE.  You typed them....and people responded VERY quickly.  Your denial of this is classic in the stance that you know its wrong, but have such an affinity to it and, quite possibly, an addiction to the act.  All this name calling, outing on other boards aside...you can not deny you typed it....you were not trolling, you were not joking...you feverishly defended your position on this.  Again, as an attempt to justify why it is right, and why it is accepted.

Well as he was probably on meth or inside another personality, he feels like he didn't write those posts.... crazy shit.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

You are finished on these boards you pathetic ugly weak little deviant. However much you try to fight it, whenever you copy paste some crap about one of your obsessive interests, Gorilla's, young girls, sucking cock, Fedor, crystal meth, et cetera your thread will get instantly derailed.

You can either learn to hide your autism and post under a gimmick or go and pollute some other unfortunate board.
Trans Milkshake.