Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852898 times)

io856

Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #4075 on: May 22, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »

the fuck...

It's the best when you post that pic because it takes upon a whole new meaning! I.e. him being an absolute psychological mess ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
:o Pot meet kettle....It takes one to know one...ad infinitum....SMM is probably the world's foremost expert on creating,and living in a fantasy world,cause that's all he's got..

io856

Somebody like übermensch must be fascinated by the suckmymuscle case study. I mean this unravelling no matter which way you look at it is absolutely twisted.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
It's saddening, not really "fascinating".

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #4079 on: May 22, 2012, 06:06:52 PM »
  Look all the girls teaming up against me. Girl power!!! Do you little shits take turns rimming each other's assholes too? No wonder, since your leader is a full-fledged f.a.g.g.o.t who actually likes to bend on all fours and let men plow his ass.

Seriously, STFU now. Just STFU you sons of bitches before I start getting really mad. I am ordering you little sons of bitches little shits to STFU now. You little SHITS should be thankful that I post in this board. Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to the great Suckmymuscle like this? You are nothing!!! STFU already. I am a god and a genius and you little shits should be thankful that I allow you to be around me and bask in my wisdom and superiority. Now STFU now!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Ok, there is no way this dude is real.
This has to be a troll.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
 Look all the girls teaming up against me. Girl power!!! Do you little shits take turns rimming each other's assholes too? No wonder, since your leader is a full-fledged f.a.g.g.o.t who actually likes to bend on all fours and let men plow his ass.

Seriously, STFU now. Just STFU you sons of bitches before I start getting really mad. I am ordering you little sons of bitches little shits to STFU now. You little SHITS should be thankful that I post in this board. Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to the great Suckmymuscle like this? You are nothing!!! STFU already. I am a god and a genius and you little shits should be thankful that I allow you to be around me and bask in my wisdom and superiority. Now STFU now!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Meltdown

A Professional

• Getbig IV
33333333333 post the same tired quotes... Nothing new or insightful into the personality of this character. I would definitely not hire this guy as lawyer.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
So SMM is a bisexual pedophile who is also into bestiality. Shit, when its this wacky you know its real life.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
33333333333 post the same tired quotes... Nothing new or insightful into the personality of this character. I would definitely not hire this guy as lawyer.

Don't worry, I have plenty of clients who are very happy with my work.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Don't worry, I have plenty of clients who are very happy with my work.   

So does "A Professional's" mom...

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
171 pages and not one well planned hitler meltdown clip  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
Is this thread still going?  :-\

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
171 pages and not one well planned hitler meltdown clip  ;D

That can be arranged  ;D
from incomplete data

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
That can be arranged  ;D

lol, melting down in front of the rest of the sigma society group about his SMM and pedro accounts being revealed ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol, melting down in front of the rest of the sigma society group about his SMM and pedro accounts being revealed ;D ;D

Wait a minute! 

SMM says he is not HimdenPedo BUT that he is one of only 3 people to solve some test or crazy riddle or some shit.  And Himdenberg is one of the others to solve this fucking thing, whatever it is. 

So that means there is only one other person left to have solved this riddle right?

Hey SMM if you are not Himdenberrg - very simply tell us the names of the three people who solved the riddle and absolve yourself.   

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Wait a minute! 

SMM says he is not HimdenPedo BUT that he is one of only 3 people to solve some test or crazy riddle or some shit.  And Himdenberg is one of the others to solve this fucking thing, whatever it is. 

So that means there is only one other person left to have solved this riddle right?

Hey SMM if you are not Himdenberrg - very simply tell us the names of the three people who solved the riddle and absolve yourself.   

Let Bam-Bam call Hindi and ask him directly, if SMM is not Hindi he won't have a problem answering the question, if he is Hindi, he will not answer.

Easy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Well Hindie never responded to my emails, maybe Bam Bam would have better luck with a phone call.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
Well Hindie never responded to my emails, maybe Bam Bam would have better luck with a phone call.

SMM = Hindi, that's why.

A phone call by a native portuguese speaker might be better, SMM cannot turn down ALL calls or his scam business is done.

TWISTER

• Getbig II
Hindemburg melao jr=my muscle suck=smm

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Slowly approaching 4,500 posts and over 55,000 views on page 172...

This thread is like the OWNING that keeps on giving!

;D

"1"

TWISTER

• Getbig II

SMM = Hindi, that's why.

A phone call by a native portuguese speaker might be better, SMM cannot turn down ALL calls or his scam business is done.

yes,bam bam should definitely call him!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yes,bam bam should definitely call him!

He should friend him on Facebook and then spam his facebook page w the photoshopped pics.   LOL 

DK II

• Getbig V
He should friend him on Facebook and then spam his facebook page w the photoshopped pics.   LOL 

I'm sure SMM doesn't turn down a friend request from a muscular guy.  ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

SMM seeking treatment due to this thread. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

And you didn't own shit. My name is not Pedro Coderch, I am not Hindemburg Melão and 90%+ of those things were not written by me.

Well, even 10% of it is still absurd.  Which 10% WAS it?  The part about the chickens and 11 year old children?
: