Author Topic: Wild Boar Charges Hunter **Warning: graphic**  (Read 10313 times)

basil

• Getbig IV
Re: Wild Boar Charges Hunter **Warning: graphic**
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »
Same thing happened to me in Red Dead Redemption, only I was using a Winchester.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 04:15:09 PM »
All I know is that I like pork chops and bacon.  Maybe next time they will use a bigger gun.  A 44 mag or high powered rifle.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 04:15:31 PM »
I may be wrong but Branch doesn't strikes me as a man who hunts because he has to survive.

Perhaps "Napoleon" wants to be "hardcore" in the gym, own guns and drive ridiculous big trucks, which ironically makes him look like a child.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »
I may be wrong but Branch doesn't strikes me as a man who hunts because he has to survive.

Fresh vs store bought.

Have you ever eaten fresh meat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 04:24:24 PM »
Fresh vs store bought.

Have you ever eaten fresh meat?

I don't know how fresh my freshest meat has been. Probably.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 04:28:52 PM »

Okay. Tho' it was true, I can't help it. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 04:30:36 PM »
When I lived in Florida,I worked with a guy that would hunt these fuckers with a stick,a knife,and his dog........crazy bastard would bring them home,fatten them up and sell them to people for pig roasts.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 04:31:37 PM »
he didn't dodge any bullets , nine shots were fired and he was hit nine times.

Got it. I'd say a similar situation to this boar anyway huh

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 04:32:24 PM »
When I lived in Florida,I worked with a guy that would hunt these fuckers with a stick,a knife,and his dog........crazy bastard would bring them home,fatten them up and sell them to people for pig roasts.

You'd rip his spine out with bare hands in 20seconds anyway..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »
You'd rip his spine out with bare hands in 20seconds anyway..
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 05:18:42 PM »
Like we need another reason to dislike this little toy man

;D

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 05:46:04 PM »
Man I dont have a problem with hunying but shit put that thing out of its misery dont let it go through the agonizing pain.

I swear some hunters have the little baby dicks and then go do this shit to act like a tough guy.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 05:56:44 PM »
Man I dont have a problem with hunying but shit put that thing out of its misery dont let it go through the agonizing pain.

I swear some hunters have the little baby dicks and then go do this shit to act like a tough guy.

I am not a hunter but sometimes it is about impossible to kill some animals. I had a huge groundhog in my yard for 3 hours and it attacked my chocolate lab, (this dog was a pussy) so I took out a 22 competition pistol with hollow points and put 10 slugs in his head, neck and chest and the son of a bitch ran off without even a limp.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 06:00:45 PM »
A higher caliber weapon would take that animal out much quicker.  That was torture.  That .45 acp seemed like a BB gun to that boar.

I'm a shooter, but I could never kill any animal for sport.  I hope that guy intends to eat that pork.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 06:17:48 PM »
The guy was going to be fucked up by that thing if he didn't do something. God some of you are pussies. What the hell is wrong with someone hunting a wild pig. You know how much shit they destroy what a nuisance they are.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 06:18:59 PM »
The guy was going to be fucked up by that thing if he didn't do something. God some of you are pussies. What the hell is wrong with someone hunting a wild pig. You know how much shit they destroy what a nuisance they are.

I was just disapointed that he didn't stick his dick into it while it was thrashing around.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 08:47:16 PM »
DISGUSTING and NOT bodybuilding related at all.  How can crap like this be posted on the board.

I have no problem with people who hunt, but a video like this is just over the top gross.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 08:49:12 PM »
Damn tough boar hog. They've been a curse in Florida forever. Tearing up native habitat and consuming all the food sources and multiplying like cockroaches. They're a non-native species and controlling their numbers is critical to preserving the natural environment. Any real biologist will tell you that.

I've killed plenty of them tearing up our land and ruining our timber. Alot of guys love hunting them with dogs and one of them is my future bro in law. I've been with them once and they are some crazy guys. They'll jump on a boar with nothing but a bulldog holding it's ear and stick it with a knife. Its kind of brutal and not my kind of hunting but it's needed to control their numbers. I believe it's more of the style of hunting like our ancestors did thousands of years ago.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 08:52:08 PM »
DISGUSTING and NOT bodybuilding related at all.  How can crap like this be posted on the board.

I have no problem with people who hunt, but a video like this is just over the top gross.

He could have picked up the twitching carcus and curled it for 12 reps. Would that make you happy?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 09:23:12 PM »
they used to run out onto campus down here at FGCU in SW FLorida.  Developed the land and wiped them out for the most part.  Panthers too.   And bears, they go into heat and will just run into traffic.  A few years back, i was riding with a friend and a bear came out of the woods, headbutt our truck going 30 mph (we slowed down from 60 mph when we saw it.

he headbutted the van, put a huge dent, and ran back into the woods like nothing happened.  TOUGH animal.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 10:00:04 PM »
the guy is a suckass shot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2012, 01:34:42 AM »
they used to run out onto campus down here at FGCU in SW FLorida.  Developed the land and wiped them out for the most part. Lions, Panthers,and bears, they go into heat and will just run into traffic.  A few years back, i was riding with a friend and a bear came out of the woods, headbutt our truck going 30 mph (we slowed down from 60 mph when we saw it.

he headbutted the van, put a huge dent, and ran back into the woods like nothing happened.  TOUGH animal.
Oh my !  :D

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2012, 03:36:59 AM »
It only takes 2 or 3 generations for pigs to go feral.  They are destroying property, fences, land etc.  And the populations are exploding... More humane way to deal with problem? Probably

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2012, 04:31:43 AM »
Bunch of slack jawed fa*gots around here.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2012, 04:46:08 AM »
They should take on the game without fire arms...let's see who's the brave one then.

they do in Argentina :) with Boar spears - frequent death and injuries happens these guys are big and tough.

I think the .45 should be big enough for a boar of that size, but I can talk from personal experience if you have one of these guys charge you (and mind you his left back leg was broken otherwise he would have been much faster) you shit yourself, so he probably shot him at all the wrong places.

But don't get too worked up about it, hunting is never "nice" its always a bit cruel but also necessary, boars and wild pigs do a LOT of damage in wood land areas and can breed very fast.