Author Topic: 12 months of Rehabilitation  (Read 21129 times)

Billy Guns

Re: 12 months of Rehabilitation
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2012, 05:16:20 PM »
And save the money we would be using for drugs to get that tattoo on your back fixed.  ;)

I have 20 hours left to finish my back tattoo its got alot left to finish lol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »
LMFAO so steroids cause my 3 car wrecks and 1 motorcycle wreck?

??? Are you that retarded or just extreme bad luck?

Jizzacked

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2012, 05:54:02 PM »
man it must suck to be a major fag

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2012, 07:08:01 PM »
??? Are you that retarded or just extreme bad luck?

I think it is pretty clear that he is retarded.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »
man it must suck to be a major fag

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2012, 07:30:14 PM »
LOL no symapathy needed I been through it all already just honestly posted for others to watch out for things I never did an paid for this past year
Don't open any umbrellas inside, stay away from black cats. Don't walk under any ladders, don't break any mirrors. Watch out for the bucket ontop of the door,  And whatever you do, dont't step on any sidewalk cracks---you'll break your mother's back.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »
I think it is pretty clear that he is retarded.

I think you "may" be right DK.   :D

Billy Guns

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2012, 10:24:38 PM »
Don't open any umbrellas inside, stay away from black cats. Don't walk under any ladders, don't break any mirrors. Watch out for the bucket ontop of the door,  And whatever you do, dont't step on any sidewalk cracks---you'll break your mother's back.

lmao 1,2 freddys coming for you 3,4 better lock your door 5,6 grab a crucifix, 7,8 stay up late 9,10 never sleep again  :P

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2012, 10:33:26 PM »
Who ever thought Billy was actually a mellow dude with no axe to grind? Life has a way of making you meet half way with your "enemies". Billy, you look better than me in your "after" pic. That's my turn to be humble right there.

the trainer

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2012, 11:28:33 PM »
No trolling for you, i wish you the best of luck and keep your head up and i hope you get back in shape.

Billy Guns

« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2012, 08:42:12 AM »
No trolling for you, i wish you the best of luck and keep your head up and i hope you get back in shape.

Thank you...I have no need to troll here I am not selling myself or any products just telling others to becareful with your spine of all things in life

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2012, 09:03:38 AM »
Again 750 of test and 600 deca is far from juiced to the gills and a horrible nutritionist to boot didnt help much

haha, I have seen naturals bigger than you. The fact that you were on any amount of drugs with that body is pathetic lol
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2012, 09:28:12 AM »
I am going to try to attach a few before and afters FLAME AWAY   

You sure have been through some rough times lately. Keep thinking positive about getting back to 100% and you'll do fine. "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
Friedrich Nietzsche

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2012, 03:02:44 PM »
-Previously used by Palumbo as joke material, only to be discarded when it got old
-Recently undergone a really rough patch health-wise
-Loading on stupid tatoos
-Addicted to recreational drugs
-Coming on getbig to tell half a story about why shit happened and get sympathy but unable to come clean on the real story
-Delusional about his financial and professional status
-etc
-etc

amazing how you and Derek come from such different places and ended up following the same life path. It looks like destiny if you ask me

Who the fuck is next? I am betting "nick the stick", or the other new kid they have there on rx

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2012, 04:01:44 PM »
-Previously used by Palumbo as joke material, only to be discarded when it got old
-Recently undergone a really rough patch health-wise
-Loading on stupid tatoos
-Addicted to recreational drugs
-Coming on getbig to tell half a story about why shit happened and get sympathy but unable to come clean on the real story
-Delusional about his financial and professional status
-etc
-etc

amazing how you and Derek come from such different places and ended up following the same life path. It looks like destiny if you ask me

Who the fuck is next? I am betting "nick the stick", or the other new kid they have there on rx

I tell you what comes next, after he fully recovered he will go back on steroids, then after 1-2 years max, he will "just try a little bit of speed" again, then next are the painkillers and so on.

The he will come here telling us how far he will go and that we're all fucking haters and so on.

Then again meltdown, rehab, fishing for sympathy until he fries his kidneys or kills himself.

Billy is a typical loser, he will either get happy with being a sales clerk in 7-Eleven and "dream of his past as a bodybuilder" or he will kill himsefl in 5 years.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »
It's been a very long time away from getbig and bodybuilding and working out routinely. A diet has become my last thought in my day and drugs went from steroids to narcotics.....In August of 2011 I tore my left rear labrum in my shoulder.....I spent 6 weeks in a sling and 8 weeks in rehab......3 weeks after I was cleared to train again in the gym I woke up partially paralyzed from 4 herniated discs that were crushing my spinal cord.

Feb 28th 2012 I went in for surgery (discectomy and fusion of c4 thru c7) I currently have 4 new discs and a titanium plate with 4 screws holding my spine in place. I am currently 3 months post op and working on getting use of my muscles again with hopes one day of being able to use free weights again like I have in the past....

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to pay attention to your body after losing the past 12 months with major injuries that forced me to stop working out and eating right.....I am hoping by september 2012 to be back in the gym full time and getting back to a comfortable 230lbs.....I was at a bloated 265 when I got hurt and today am around 205.

Sorry to hear you've had all this trouble and you know we pals and all which is why I'm telling you to do a better job of taking care of yourself....and get off those "HRT" meds because you don't need them and they'll do a lot more harm than good.

Train naturally.
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2012, 06:08:32 PM »

Sorry to hear you've had all this trouble and you know we pals and all which is why I'm telling you to do a better job of taking care of yourself....and get off those "HRT" meds because you don't need them and they'll do a lot more harm than good.

Train naturally.

last time the unholy trinity (you, derek and billy) got together you got spit on your face- but fast forward a few years and here you are the success story, a mogul with mega on-line business and all  8)

you are the one that got away vince  ;D ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2012, 01:17:27 AM »
Pics of the fuck you tattoo or this thread is worthless.
P

whitewidow

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2012, 02:51:27 AM »
co you take (350mg (coma) somas. what the fuck is narco? you mean norcos? If that is all you are on you could probably stop that pretty much cold turkey! for someone with that much spine damage I would thinl you would be on a opiate regimen. I cracked my T12 wich is mid-spine and have 6 herniated discs some in the lumbar and some in the neck. After heavy surgery like that they gave you somas and narcos? I think you mean norcos 10mg hydrocodone and 325apap tylenol(aceteminophin). If you dont get any pain relief off that as you stated just taper off completely. thats nothing for someone in your condition! BTW- I have never seen that posing video Holy shit I almost threw-up! how did you place in that show? you might not belieb it I give you credit for getting on stage but people are just laughing at you! I would just retire from bodubuilding ! just lift some light weights and do ome cardio for health.

Your posing days are over unless you are going to compete against goodrum. good luck at least you are not derek with that dunb la cosa nostra tatoo!He is another Don Long at least you have your kidneys I hope!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2012, 06:00:58 AM »
Billy, trying to live the dream now has you with a fused spine, shouldn't that be a wake up call.

dude, take care of yourself. For the next year only do calisthenics/body weight exercises also take up running and cycling. In reality no one cares about how big you are except for you. Take it back to basics and focus on making money, your friends and family.

I

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2012, 06:18:45 AM »
Billy, trying to live the dream now has you with a fused spine, shouldn't that be a wake up call.

dude, take care of yourself. For the next year only do calisthenics/body weight exercises also take up running and cycling. In reality no one cares about how big you are except for you. Take it back to basics and focus on making money, your friends and family.

Some good advice there. In reality being lean looks impressive on the beach. Permabulkers look like crap even standing next to a distance runner on the beach.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2012, 07:04:47 AM »
I always went out of my way to troll you, Billy.  I had no idea it would lead to this. 

Wish you a good recovery, man.  Take good care of your health.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2012, 08:53:20 AM »
could care less if you got hit by a truck

hope this helps
L

Billy Guns

« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2012, 10:10:40 AM »
Just left the gym and I benched 25lbs on hammer stregnth...I think the girl next to me did 30  :P

Off to a BBQ and enjoy my day everyone do the same

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2012, 11:57:42 AM »
It's been a very long time away from getbig and bodybuilding and working out routinely. A diet has become my last thought in my day and drugs went from steroids to narcotics.....In August of 2011 I tore my left rear labrum in my shoulder.....I spent 6 weeks in a sling and 8 weeks in rehab......3 weeks after I was cleared to train again in the gym I woke up partially paralyzed from 4 herniated discs that were crushing my spinal cord.

Feb 28th 2012 I went in for surgery (discectomy and fusion of c4 thru c7) I currently have 4 new discs and a titanium plate with 4 screws holding my spine in place. I am currently 3 months post op and working on getting use of my muscles again with hopes one day of being able to use free weights again like I have in the past....

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to pay attention to your body after losing the past 12 months with major injuries that forced me to stop working out and eating right.....I am hoping by september 2012 to be back in the gym full time and getting back to a comfortable 230lbs.....I was at a bloated 265 when I got hurt and today am around 205.

Never thought you were a bad dude.. Just had the wrong folks giving you the wrong information .. Heal up and be well..You have plenty of time to grow and be healthy,SO TAKE YOUR TIME !