Author Topic: Romney raised $76 mil in May, $100 mill in June, $101 mil in July, $100m in Aug  (Read 3917 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Nearly $17 million more than Obama.  No wonder the president is doing so much pandering.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/08/us/politics/romney-campaign-raised-more-than-obamas-in-may.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Romney raised $76.8 million in May
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »
Landslide coming. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 09:51:53 PM »
first month he beat obama in fundraising.   bravo. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 10:52:09 PM »
lol.  May is the first month Romney became the presumptive nominee. 

It's going to be a rough five months for you Obama knee padders.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 05:13:17 AM »
Nearly $17 million more than Obama.  No wonder the president is doing so much pandering.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/08/us/politics/romney-campaign-raised-more-than-obamas-in-may.html

He's still got a lot of catchup to do. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 05:23:14 AM »

He's still got a lot of catchup to do. 

LMFAO.

Vince at the gaybama is going he will be lucky to win Cali mass and NY.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 09:21:41 AM »

LMFAO.

Vince at the gaybama is going he will be lucky to win Cali mass and NY.   

He still has an 80 million dollar deficit between Obama and that's not counting the Democrat SuperPacs.  Romney's funds include him and the RNC.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 01:44:50 PM »
bottom line?

romney needed a HUGE money advantage to beat poor candidates like newt and santorum.

The money will be pretty comparable with Obama.  He can't OUTSPEND him by a 2:1 ratio, much less something bigger.

He can't win by underachieving.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 02:35:07 PM »

He still has an 80 million dollar deficit between Obama and that's not counting the Democrat SuperPacs.  Romney's funds include him and the RNC.

He definitely has a long way to go, but he doesn't need to match Obama dollar for dollar.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 07:39:10 PM »
And for more good news for Obama:

Obama campaign says it will be out-raised in June

Washington (CNN) - The big bucks being raised by Mitt Romney and the pro-Republican independent groups aiding his bid for the White House are a major concern, say top members of President Barack Obama's re-election team.

And one of the officials says he expects Romney's GOP presidential campaign to bring in $100 million in June, out-raising the Obama campaign for a second straight month.

"I think he's going to have a $100 million month this month, between him and the [Republican National Committee]," said the official, who, along with other top members of the re-election team, spoke to reporters on background Wednesday. "I think Romney's going to continue to have big months. Combine that with the super PAC stuff and we're going to be the first incumbent outspent. That's clear."

Romney and the RNC out-raised the president and the Democratic National Committee by more than $16 million last month. And independent pro-Republican groups such as Crossroads (co-founded by Karl Rove), Americans for Prosperity (funded by the Koch brothers), and Restore Our Future (the super PAC dedicated to electing Romney president), have outraised and outspent the pro-Democratic groups that support the president's re-election.

Obama campaign officials predict a total of $1.225 billion will be raised by Romney's campaign, the RNC, and pro-Romney independent groups. And that worries top re-election officials.

"The two things that concern me about this race are externalities that we can't control. One is super PAC spending," says one of the officials. "The fact that Romney and his assorted super PACs are spending $20 million in 10 days in the last couple weeks in June is a harbinger of what's to come."

"It's a source of concern and there's no point in being cute about it," added the official. "We're having to use our money to respond to super PAC attacks and that puts us at a disadvantage that Gov. Romney doesn't have in this race."

The officials also highlighted that much of the money raised on the Republican side goes to independent groups that legally don't have to disclose their donors.

"Three quarters of the money that's being deployed right now is undisclosed money. You have no idea who's writing those checks," said the official. "What is it that they're trying to hide from the American people?"

While super PACs report to the Federal Election Commission and are required by law to publicly reveal their donors, groups such as Crossroads GPS, which has gone up with tens of millions of dollars of anti-Obama ads in key battleground states, report to the IRS and are set up as non-profit 501(c)(4) organizations do not have to reveal their contributors.

On Tuesday, Obama's re-election campaign filed a complaint claiming Crossroads GPS is in violation of election law by not disclosing its donors. In a letter to the Federal Election Commission, a lawyer for Obama's campaign argued that Crossroads GPS is a political committee–not a charitable organization–and therefore should meet disclosure requirements.

"We're going to push through in the courts, if necessary, to get exposure," said the official, discussing their legal push. "We are going to try and make clear where this money is coming from, what the motivation of those donors are who are writing the checks."

Responding to the complaint, Crossroads spokesman Jonathan Collegio described it as a "goofy sideshow" and pointed to a group supportive of the president.

"Folks would do well to consider this a goofy sideshow until Obama sends the same letter to Priorities USA - the group modeled after Crossroads but which supports the president. Obama doesn't care about the campaign laws; he only cares about silencing conservative groups that are holding him accountable for his failed record," Collegio said.

Priorities USA, the pro-Obama group, is also a 501(c)(4) non-profit group that is not required to disclose its donors. Similarly, it's connected to a super PAC, Priorities USA Action, to which the Obama campaign has urged donors to contribute.

Regardless of their concerns, the re-election team is confident they can overcome their expected disadvantage on campaign cash.

"I think we have certain advantages that will allow us to overcome that. The president is a well known person in this country, he's got a big following. We've got a big organization. While we don't have $10 million donors, we do have millions of donors who are giving an average of $51 a piece, and will chip away at it," said one official.

"I think we'll have the resources to do what we think we need to do to win this election," added another official.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/20/massive-money-being-raised-by-republican-side-worries-top-obama-campaign-officials-2/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 09:50:07 PM »
Obama has to be worried about this.  If Romney keeps this up he'll be able spend with Obama dollar for dollar.

Romney set for biggest fund-raising day yet
Posted by
CNN Political Producer Rachel Streitfeld

Orlando (CNN) - Mitt Romney was expected to raise the largest amount of any single day in his campaign Wednesday with a pair of fund-raisers in his home state of Michigan, Campaign Finance Co-Chair John Rakolta said.

"Tonight, and today, we will exceed every single event that has been held for Gov. Romney from the beginning of the campaign," Rakolta said at the beginning of a fund-raiser in Troy, Michigan. "So we have set a new record tonight in terms of fundraising. Only probably to be beat later this summer, so I'll come back and see you again in the fall."

– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker

The events in Grand Rapids and Troy were expected to raise between $6 and $8 million, Romney Campaign Finance Chairman Spencer Zwick told a pool reporter.

Romney thanked the crowd in Troy, saying the group recognized the importance of the upcoming election.

"It's hard to write a check to a politician, it's harder to get a friend to do it," Romney said. "You guys have done that, thank you. And to each person who is here this evening, you have helped us break records, and that's not just important from the standpoint of breaking records, it's important because we recognize what's at stake. I realize this is not about me. You're not giving a check to me, you're not giving a check to the Republican Party. You're concerned about America. This is about our country."

The most recent campaign finance reports showed Romney had substantially out-raised President Barack Obama's campaign in May. Obama raised $15 million at one star-studded event hosted by George Clooney earlier this cycle.

Romney capped off a five-day, six-state bus tour Tuesday in Michigan, where he reminisced about growing up in the Wolverine state.

"I grew up in Michigan, as you know, born and raised here, and if I'm lucky enough to become president I'll be the first president in American history to be born in Michigan," Romney told supporters in Frankenmuth Tuesday.

At his Wednesday evening fund-raiser, a group of roughly 150 protesters marched and chanted pro-Obama slogans outside his event.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/20/romney-set-for-biggest-fund-raising-day-yet/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 09:55:57 PM »
RNC raised $34 million in May, DNC raised $20 million
Posted by
CNN Political Unit

(CNN) – The Republican National Committee brought in $34 million last month, marking the best May in the RNC's history, according to an official with the group.

In total, the RNC has raised $81.3 million in 2012. The group said Wednesday they surpassed their entire 2011 fund-raising figure in mid-June.

Wednesday's numbers represent a spike for the group, which began a joint fund-raising effort with Mitt Romney in April when it became clear the former Massachusetts governor would become the presumptive GOP nominee. Filings with the Federal Election Commission indicate the Romney Victory fund transferred nearly $26 million to the RNC in May.

The Democratic National Committee brought in almost $20 million in May, according to their FEC report. That included more than $13 million that was transferred from the Obama Victory fund.

In total, Romney for President, Romney Victory, and the Republican National Committee brought in just under $77 million in May, according to Romney’s campaign, topping their Democratic rivals by more than $10 million.

When added together, President Barack Obama's re-election campaign, along with the Obama Victory Fund, reported raising $63.6 million last month. The money is divided between the re-election campaign, the Democratic National Committee and affiliated Democratic state parties.

The RNC said Wednesday they had $60.8 cash on hand, compared to just under $30 million in the bank for the DNC.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/20/rnc-raised-34-million-in-may-democrats-raise-20-million/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 09:55:26 AM »
Republicans outraise Democrats among gubernatorial committees
Posted by
CNN Political Unit

(CNN) - The Republican Governors Association raised $16.7 million in the second quarter of the year, outraising their Democratic counterparts by over $3 million, the groups said on Monday.

The Democratic Governors Association said it brought in $13 million in the second quarter, which includes April, May, and June.

In the first and second quarters of this year combined, the RGA raised $29 million and the DGA brought in $21 million.

The past quarter included a recall election in Wisconsin which received national attention and spending from both the RGA and DGA.

Neither group reported their cash on hand number, or how much is in their war chest heading towards the fall elections.

Voters will cast ballots this year for governors in eleven states, including three tossups and four trending towards each Republicans and Democrats, according to the non-partisan Cook Political Report ratings.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/02/republicans-outraise-democrats-among-gubernatorial-committees/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Romney raised $76.8 million in May, $100 million in June
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 02:56:46 PM »
100 Million Dollar Man: Romney Sets Fundraising Record
 ABC News ^

Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Mitt Romney reportedly raised more than $100 million in June, the best fundraising month of his campaign so far.

Politico's Mike Allen first reported the total, which includes contributions to both Romney's campaign and the Romney Victory Fund—a joint account between the Romney campaign and the Republican National Committee. A Romney spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

That's two record-breaking months in a row for the Romney team. In May, the presumptive Republican nominee raised nearly $77 million—almost $17 million more than President Barack Obama's re-election campaign. The Obama campaign has not yet announced its June totals.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

________________________ _______________________

At least this time I will paid for my work on the election fraud efforts.   I was paid when I did it for W, McCain had no money, but I did it anyway since i had to do whatever I could to try to avoid the obamapocolpyse. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »
he should celebrate by going jet skiing and riding bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 03:23:22 PM »
he should celebrate by going jet skiing and riding bitch.

He needs to get off that damn thing asap.   He needs to be in the streets taking it to the Obamunist like a scrappy street fighter. 

But Myth is a pussy and wont do that. 

If Myth wanted some street cred he should wait till Thugbama comes to NYC for his next 40k per plate fundraiser w SJP and DeNiro and give a counter rally for jobs in Brooklyn or Queens or the Bronx or Staten Italy, somewhere Thugbama would never step foot in.     

He could say - while Obama is hanging out w the girls and collecting 40k a head from Hollywood gays and Hedge Funders - he is in the streets for jobs. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 10:57:50 PM »
Panic. 

Obama Campaign Raises $71 Million In June But Lags Behind Romney Camp
The Huffington Post  |  By Luke Johnson
Posted: 07/09/2012 11:01 am Updated: 07/09/2012 1:56 pm

The campaign to reelect President Barack Obama announced on Monday that it had raised $35 million less than the Mitt Romney campaign in June and has cited that gap in an email to supporters as a vehicle to request more donations. The campaign said it had raised $71 million in June -- its best monthly total to date -- to Romney's $106 million.

The figure includes money raised by the Democratic Party. The campaign said that more 706,000 people donated.

Here's the text of the full email, titled "Good News and Bad News."

The good news: June was our best fundraising month of the campaign so far, exceeding all of our expectations. More than 706,000 people supported our organization last month. All told, our campaign, along with the Democratic Party ended June with $71 million to put to work.
The bad news: We still got beat. Romney announced today that his campaign, combined with the GOP, brought in more than $106 million. We're behind again -- and the gap is getting wider.

The fate of this election could be decided before voting even starts.

We have momentum, excitement on the ground, and more grassroots donors and volunteers than any campaign in history. But our opponent has an unprecedented money-for-influence machine geared towards funneling big contributions to his campaign, the Republican Party, and a network of super PACs and anonymous front groups.

There's too much at stake right now to fall behind. Think about what a Romney presidency would mean for the things we've fought for -- like Obamacare, which he says he'll "kill" on Day One. Like the kind of economy we believe in, where everyone gets a fair shake and plays by the same rules.

Each of us has to do our part to close this fundraising gap -- can you step today?

https://donate.barackobama.com/June-Numbers

Thanks,

Ann Marie

Ann Marie Habershaw
Chief Operating Officer
Obama for America

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/09/obama-campaign-june_n_1658995.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 10:52:53 AM »
Pro-Obama super PAC out-raised by pro-Romney group in June
Posted by
CNN's Gregory Wallace

(CNN) - Priorities USA Action, the primary super PAC supporting the reelection of President Barack Obama, brought in $6 million in June and was easily outraised by the primary super PAC supporting GOP candidate Mitt Romney.

Priorities $6.1 haul brought their cash on hand to $10.6 million at the end of June, according to a Federal Election Commission report filed Friday evening.

The group spent almost $7.9 million in June, including $4 million on Spanish-language ads in which aired in Colorado, Nevada and Florida.

Restore Our Future, the pro-Romney group, raised $20.7 million in June and ended the month with $21.6 million in the bank. Their total was boosted in part by two $5 million contributions.

Actor Morgan Freeman contributed $1 million in June to the super PAC, and said in a Friday statement that Obama had "done a remarkable job in historically difficult circumstances."

Priorities largest contribution that month was a $2 million from California billionaire Irwin Jacobs, according to the FEC report.

The group has aired television ads critical of Romney's business experience. Their spots have aired in the battlegrounds of Colorado, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, according to CNN political ad consultant the Campaign Media Analysis Group.

Priorities reported debt just shy of $39,000.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/21/pro-obama-super-pac-out-raised-by-pro-romney-group-in-june/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 09:44:24 AM »
Romney raises more than $1 million in Jerusalem
Posted by
CNN's Kevin Liptak

(CNN) – Mitt Romney's final stop in Israel – a fund-raising breakfast at a historic hotel in central Jerusalem Monday – was a chance for the presumptive Republican nominee to describe in personal detail the impact of his trip to the country.

It was also an opportunity to bring in more than $1 million to his campaign coffers, and make inroads with a few of the Republican Party's biggest donors, including the Las Vegas casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, who sat directly to Romney's left at the breakfast.

Speaking about his two day stay in Jerusalem, Romney said he was again impacted by the city's profound spiritual significance.

"I am overwhelmingly impressed with the hand of providence, whenever it chooses to apply itself, and also the greatness of the human spirit, and how individuals who reach for greatness and have purpose above themselves are able to build and accomplish things that could only be done by a species created in the image of God," Romney told the group.

Joining Romney at the King David Hotel was his wife Ann, who also accompanied him Sunday for a trip to Jerusalem's Western Wall, and his son Josh. Both Romney's wife and son spoke to the donors, which included Adelson and his wife Miriam, and Woody Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets.

Adelson was a major backer of Newt Gingrich during the GOP primary, donating tens of millions to the super PAC supporting the former House speaker. In June he made a major donation to the super PAC supporting Romney, and a source with knowledge of his plans said he could donate as much as $100 million to GOP causes this election cycle.

Adelson – whose wife Miriam is an Israel-born physician – is also a major backer of Birthright, which helps finance trips to the country for Jewish young people.

At Monday's fund-raiser, Romney drew a connection between Israel and America, saying both were successful countries that others were trying to harm.

"We face some real challenges, nonetheless, and perhaps in part because of the great success of these places, this home of yours, my home of America, that some are troubled by our success and seek to bring us down," Romney said.

The candidate compared Israel's GDP with other Middle Eastern countries, saying higher personal wealth among citizens was an indication that Israel was accomplishing something its neighbors were not.

"As you come here and you see the GDP per capita, for instance, in Israel which is about $21,000 dollars, and compare that with the GDP per capita just across the areas managed by the Palestinian authority, which is more like $10,000 per capita, you notice such a dramatically stark difference in economic vitality," Romney said.

Figures on the United Nations' website actually indicate a much greater disparity between Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory. Israel had a per capita GDP of $27,060 in 2009, while the 2009 per capita GDP of the occupied Palestinian territory was listed as $1,367.

Citing the book "The Wealth and Poverty of Nations," Romney detailed his interpretation of author David Landes' thesis.

"He says if you can learn anything from the economic history of the world, it's this: culture makes all the difference. Culture makes all the difference. And as I come here and I look out over this city and consider the accomplishments of the people of this nation, I recognize the power of at least culture and a few other things."

Ann Romney, speaking about her son's first trip to Israel, said it was impossible not to be "touched" when visiting Jerusalem's holy sites.

"I think your heart would have to be made of stone not to feel what is still here, with the molecules of the stones, and everything, still testifies of something that was so extraordinary that happened in this place," Ann Romney said.

Monday's fund-raiser was the final stop in Jerusalem, which also included meetings with Israeli leaders and a speech. The candidate's final stop on his week-long foreign tour is Poland.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/30/romney-raises-more-than-1-million-in-jerusalem/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 10:00:16 AM »
The actual #'s seem a bit fuzzy but according to this Politfact posting from July 20th Obama is in a better cash position than Romney and with more direct control over the funds

I don't think it matters as much because Romney is running such a pathetic camppaign that I think his money is not of much use at it appears it should be.

Romney is a uninspiring and truly dishonest person who is not willing to take a definitive position on any topic with the one exception of abortion.    He's not going to win over anyone and probably just turn off more people as the campaign continues.   When he goes directly against Obama in the debates he's going to look even worse.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2012/jul/20/will-barack-obama-be-outraised-mitt-romney/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 10:06:11 AM »
I love it when overseas $ makes its way into the political coffers of american leaders.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 10:10:44 AM »
I love it when overseas $ makes its way into the political coffers of american leaders.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I'm sensing a pattern here . . . .

Romney trounces Obama in fundraising for 3rd month
By Julie Paceken Thomas on August 06, 2012

STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — Can President Barack Obama raise the money he needs to hold onto the White House?

Money wasn't supposed to be a worry for the president's campaign, which smashed fundraising records in 2008. But Mitt Romney's team has hauled in more than Obama and his allies for a third straight month, raising the once-unthinkable question.

While the race for voter support is tight, according to polls, Romney's robust fundraising and a crush of money from Republican-leaning political action committees have forced the president's campaign to spend heavily through the summer.

Highlighting the challenge for Obama, Romney on Monday reported a July fundraising haul of more than $101 million along with the Republican National Committee, compared to the $75 million that Obama's campaign said it had brought in along with the Democratic National Committee.

During a fundraiser in Stamford, Conn., Obama said Romney's tax proposal would benefit the wealthy at the expense of many middle-class families. "It's like Robin Hood in reverse," he said. "It's Romney Hood." Romney campaign spokesman Ryan Williams countered that Obama was the only "candidate in this race who's going to raise taxes on the American people."

The president also warned that his campaign faced a deluge of Republican money.

"Over the course of the next three months, the other side is going to spend more money than we have ever seen on ads that basically say the same thing you've been hearing for the past three months," Obama said, then summarized their argument as "the economy is not where it needs to be and it's Obama's fault."

Before Romney's summer surge, Obama had not been outraised by an opponent since 2007.

In an email to supporters after the July numbers were announced, the Obama campaign said, "If we don't step it up, we're in trouble."

A huge spending advantage in the final months of a close election can help a campaign as it seeks to sway undecided voters.

Obama officials say they expected Romney to outraise the president through the summer and have made contingency plans if the disparity continues. Part of that planning has involved heavy spending on ads through the spring and summer in an attempt to define Romney for voters before he has access to most of his general election funds.

With the election still three months away, Obama and the DNC have spent more than $370 million since January of last year. In June, the campaign spent more than it brought in.

Seeking to keep its coffers full, the campaign has special plans for some donors who live in reliably Democratic states where the president may not visit in the midst of the campaign. They'll get a chance to fly elsewhere in the country to meet him at an event. The campaign has also been raffling off chances for smaller donors to attend meals with the president or attend events with celebrities such as actor George Clooney.

Obama has been spending big chunks of time making his own pleas. He raised money Monday in Connecticut at two events with Hollywood connections.

One fundraiser was at the Westport, Conn., home of film mogul Harvey Weinstein, where two Academy Awards sat on the mantle before a group that included actresses Anne Hathaway and Joanne Woodward, the widow of Paul Newman, and writer Aaron Sorkin. Weinstein told the audience that Obama showed he was "not afraid to throw a punch. Witness the raid on Osama bin Laden. You can make the case that he's the Paul Newman of American presidents."

The events were expected to bring in at least $2.5 million for Obama's campaign.

Romney, who is closing in on his vice presidential pick, spent Monday at his vacation home in New Hampshire, but he, too, has a series of fundraising appearances this week.

Obama aides say their campaign is bringing in enough money to stay competitive in television advertising. The campaign has already purchased most of its air time in battleground states through Election Day using money it raised earlier in the cycle.

The campaign also has poured tens of millions of dollars into setting up field offices in battleground states, launching registration drives and compiling data on voters — all expensive efforts that could pay dividends for Obama in November. The Romney campaign is still setting up those efforts in some states and will probably have to devote a significant amount of its incoming cash to doing so.

. . . .

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-08-06/obama-holding-fundraisers-in-connecticut

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama campaign: Romney fundraising edge means ‘we’re in trouble’
Yahoo! News ^ | August. 6, 2012 | Olivier Knox
Posted on August 6, 2012 11:13:14 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

President Barack Obama's re-election campaign warned supporters in an email plea for cash on Monday that Mitt Romney's vast fundraising edge means "we're in trouble" with scarcely three months to go before Election Day.

"We got beat three months in a row," the campaign said in the unsigned message. "If we don't step it up, we're in trouble."

The appeal came hours after the two sides released their July fundraising totals, revealing that Romney and the Republican Party scooped up $101 million against the $75 million hauled in by Obama and the Democrats.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
t