Author Topic: Lance Armstrong is gonna get raped!  (Read 12436 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Lance Armstrong is gonna get raped!
« on: June 13, 2012, 02:38:05 PM »
  It seems like the commission has finally decided to go after Armstrong. They must have some really good evidence to come out after all these years.

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has notified former cyclist Lance Armstrong that it intends to file doping charges that could strip him of all seven Tour de France titles, a source familiar with the case told ESPN.

Armstrong received the letter Tuesday, saying the USADA intends to file charges that he possessed and used human growth hormone, testosterone and blood-doping products while a member of the U.S. Postal racing team, beginning in 1998.

Armstrong

The Washington Post first reported the letter of notice Wednesday afternoon.

Under USADA procedures, Armstrong has 10 days to respond to the charges, after which an independent anti-doping review panel would look at the USADA evidence and decide whether formally to charge Armstrong with doping.

If he contests the charges, he is entitled to a "trial" where evidence would be presented and witnesses would testify under oath. It would be up to Armstrong whether the hearing is open to the public.

Armstrong denied the allegations Wednesday.

"These are the very same charges and the same witnesses that the Justice Department chose not to pursue after a two-year investigation," he said in a statement released on his website. "These charges are baseless, motivated by spite and advanced through testimony bought and paid for by promises of anonymity and immunity. ... USADA's malice, its methods, its star-chamber practices, and its decision to punish first and adjudicate later all are at odds with our ideals of fairness and fair play.

"I have never doped, and, unlike many of my accusers, I have competed as an endurance athlete for 25 years with no spike in performance, passed more than 500 drug tests and never failed one. That USADA ignores this fundamental distinction and charges me instead of the admitted dopers says far more about USADA, its lack of fairness and this vendetta than it does about my guilt or innocence. Any fair consideration of these allegations has and will continue to vindicate me."

As a result of the charges, the World Triathlon Corporation has suspended Armstrong, who recently resumed his career as a triathlete, pending resolution of the case. He is currently able to compete in non-WTC events.

The U.S. Attorney's office in Los Angeles announced earlier this year that is was dropping an investigation into an alleged doping scheme with the U.S. Postal team that could have resulted in conspiracy and fraud charges against Armstrong.

A lawyer familiar with the case said the government shared no information from its case with USADA.

The lawyer said "more than 10" other cyclists were asked to speak to USADA officials about evidence against them, but only Armstrong refused to meet.

USADA CEO Travis Tygart did not respond to messages for a comment.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lance Armstrong is gonna get raped!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »
i thought mike tyson was after him when i read the title
R

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 02:42:00 PM »
It seems like the commission has finally decided to go after Armstrong. They must have some really good evidence to come out after all these years.

Like he was the only guys using anything  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »
I agree, but you know they like to go on witch hunts.  I'm sure Armstrong is hated by everyone outside of the U.S. anyway.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 02:47:05 PM »

Of course he wasn't but for somebody who plays the whole - I would never take anything ala american hero Fidel he dersevers it.

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 02:50:52 PM »
Link? God damn I hope he goes down!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 02:52:33 PM »
Of course he wasn't but for somebody who plays the whole - I would never take anything ala american hero Fidel he dersevers it.

These organizations know damn well drug use is rampant in the sport , they have to act like they give a shit and they don't , Lance and whoever else has to sell this bullshit image of I don't use anything

It boggles my mind that somehow PED's have got a negative rep as if they are more harmful than 90% of prescription drugs , some prescription drugs actually have a warning label that says may cause death!!!!

in NYC a 20 year girl dropped dead on the subway a few years back , cause of death , her birth control pills cause a blood clot and PED's are bad  ???

politicians are to blame , they needed some cause to justify their existence and sold this to the general public

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »
Link? God damn I hope he goes down!
I put it in the original post.  Thanks to Arce.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
Gee, I wonder how all those speed (track) cyclists get those big quads. Surely, it's from cycling, like Disgusted said...

Armstrong may look to what happened to American Darling Marion Jones...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »
Why fucking wait all this time?  They knew he was using shit while he was still active.  They even had that Landis dude (ex-teammate) rat his ass out a few years ago.  They must be pretty fucking sure.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 03:04:02 PM »

all drugs

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 03:06:11 PM »
This might not be a popular stand but...

Anybody who was lucky enough to recover from cancer, only to pump himself full with drugs which are untested on a long term basis... Fuck that you brought it down on your self.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »
do these fuckers ever go after the nfl teams ? or have they been told to back the fuck away?

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 03:06:42 PM »
In a sport full of drugs with all of the top guys using, we're supposed to believe that the one clean guy won 7 straight, and that he is somehow the victim of a cospiracy against him.....yeah ok, lol!!!

That's like saying that Ronnie was natural all these years while everyone else was on.
Whether he used is his deal, but he should stop trying to play people for fools.

Who's advising him, Rob Bailey!?!?!

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 03:08:41 PM »
I`m sure Lance would give his left nut to clear himself, wait what?
time under tension

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »
I put it in the original post.  Thanks to Arce.
Thanks  :) God if they take the seven wins away from him I'm gonna but a bottle a fucking expensive bottle of champagne, and I hate that stuff  ;D
I wonder if they would give some of the wins to Ulrich, who was just as juiced, but a much much much better athlete than Lance!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 03:24:28 PM »
In a similar story; I hear the White Sox are in some hot water for fixing the 1927 World Series. 23 Scadoo!
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 03:26:08 PM »
U.S Drug Dope Agency  ::) ::)

They wanna crack down on Cycling but turn they eyes from baseball, football, basketball, boxing, and Men in thongs bodybuilding

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
U.S Drug Dope Agency  ::) ::)

They wanna crack down on Cycling but turn they eyes from baseball, football, basketball, boxing, and Men in thongs bodybuilding
Yeah but those organizations police themselves (or are supposed to)  they regularly test and administer fines, suspensions, bans etc... What does cycling have besides the Agency?  My stand is this:  If you are gonna have the nuts (or nut in this case)  you better make sure you tell no one, and can pass all of the tests.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
live strong -on steroids-.

psychotic face.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 04:07:08 PM »
Instead of LA saying, "I have never used drugs".....    he needs to change it to, "I've never tested positive"

It's one big, dirty business and he's the leader of the cycling mafia.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »
a total waste of tax payers money. At that point Lance has convinced himself that he "innocent" enough that he could pass a polygraph test.

Unless you have a doctor/chemist with written records and video proof nothing will come of this case
I

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2012, 04:09:40 PM »

What would have happened to him if he said "sure I cheat, we ALL cheat"?   They would have hung him out to dry.  Of course he denied...they all deny it.  If you can't win clean because no one else is clean and you can't admit cheating because the powers that be will fry you, what fricking choice do you have but to cheat and lie about it?