Author Topic: More important than creating jobs.. plenty of jobs that dont pay living wages  (Read 14515 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
8)

"In recent years, astonishing technological developments have pushed the frontiers of humanity toward far-reaching morphological transformation that promises in the very near future to redefine what it means to be human.
An international, intellectual, and fast-growing cultural movement known as transhumanism intends the use of genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology (Grin technologies) as tools that will radically redesign our minds, our memories, our physiology, our offspring, and even perhaps—as Joel Garreau in his best-selling book, Radical Evolution, claims—our very souls.
 The technological, cultural, and metaphysical shift now underway unapologetically forecasts a future dominated by this new species of unrecognizably superior humans, and applications under study now to make this dream a reality are being funded by thousands of government and private research facilities around the world.
 As the reader will learn, this includes, among other things, rewriting human dna and combining humans with beasts, a fact that some university studies and transhumanists believe will not only alter our bodies and souls but ultimately could open a door to contact with unseen intelligence."

There is just one problem with immortality. It's that life loses its meaning as you get more and more bored. Humans nowadays in the most "advanced" societies feel depressed after abusing everything under the sun before they re in their 40s. Good luck fixing that. Basically what gives its taste to life is the fact that we die. It's the fact that every decision, choice between good and evil leaves an inprint that modifies our future. It's the fact that you struggle, adapt, to survive. If you re immortal, if there are no challenges anymore, if you can have everything without lifting a finger, human life itself makes no sense anymore.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
We need less humans.  Less Humans=More Resources for us which =higher standard of living.  Get rid of Religion and babies and we will all be set.

You referring to eugenics????
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
8)

"In recent years, astonishing technological developments have pushed the frontiers of humanity toward far-reaching morphological transformation that promises in the very near future to redefine what it means to be human.
An international, intellectual, and fast-growing cultural movement known as transhumanism intends the use of genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology (Grin technologies) as tools that will radically redesign our minds, our memories, our physiology, our offspring, and even perhaps—as Joel Garreau in his best-selling book, Radical Evolution, claims—our very souls.
 The technological, cultural, and metaphysical shift now underway unapologetically forecasts a future dominated by this new species of unrecognizably superior humans, and applications under study now to
make this dream a reality are being funded by thousands of government and private research facilities around the world.
 As the reader will learn, this includes, among other things, rewriting human dna and combining humans with beasts, a fact that some university studies and transhumanists believe will not only alter our bodies and souls but ultimately could open a door to contact with unseen intelligence."

Edgar Cayce had stated that the people of Atlantis were doing this. Edgar had stated this way back before WWII...

That's if you believe Atlantis ever existed.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
There is just one problem with immortality. It's that life loses its meaning as you get more and more bored. Humans nowadays in the most "advanced" societies feel depressed after abusing everything under the sun before they re in their 40s. Good luck fixing that. Basically what gives its taste to life is the fact that we die. It's the fact that every decision, choice between good and evil leaves an inprint that modifies our future. It's the fact that you struggle, adapt, to survive. If you re immortal, if there are no challenges anymore, if you can have everything without lifting a finger, human life itself makes no sense anymore.

Immortality doesn't mean a genie grants you every wish you ever wanted - it just means you don't die - you are still limited by the many human limitations - boredom is for the indoctrinated, those who pierce to the core of life, Never ever ever get bored, why waste your time wondering what you could do, when there is infinite knowledge and wisdom to collect.  I for one, would enjoy a much longer life, I would be happy to terminate those who are sick of life by 40, as it is these arseholes that are living a retarded hedonistic lifestyle that could truly be considered oxygen thieves.
V

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You referring to eugenics????

It depends on what day you catch him.  I'm still waiting for him to explain why he deserves to have a pulse.

Now, he wants to dictate who should have kids and who shouldn't, whether they can afford to do so or not. Of course, if his parents thought that way, he wouldn't be here spouting this foolishness, while living off their money.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Buy an airless.  I like Titan.  Graco also has a battery powered airless which will suit small jobs.

Bend a roughly 10" long piece of metal to about 60 degrees, bend the ends at 90 degrees and pre-drill to suit hinge screw locations.  Screw each end to an unhung door's top hinge recess and they will mutually support.  Spray both sides without waiting for drying.

Each door 12-15 seconds.  Through technology and innovation you can now pay 8 cents per door.
You don`t get the beauty of brush strokes.  I also do not believe in taking doors off hinges to paint them, especially if you have giant old heavy doors of solid wood that weigh who knows how many pounds!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I am.  I am NEVER going to have children and Jezebelle NEVER wants to have children.  We find them wasteful and repulsive.

Probably for the best.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Probably for the best.
It certainly is.  We wouldn`t want to waste any of our time on something we both do not care to have. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You don`t get the beauty of brush strokes.  I also do not believe in taking doors off hinges to paint them, especially if you have giant old heavy doors of solid wood that weigh who knows how many pounds!

I never doubted we could rely on you to retain a distinct colonial Monticellian character, TA.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This is a rather low conservative estimate. One wonders where this money is going to come from considering over 90 percent have zero savings.  Children are bankrupting this country and more and more are on the way.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/14/news/economy/cost-raising-child/index.htm?hpt=hp_t3

Raising a child just got $8,000 more expensive
By Annalyn Censky @CNNMoney June 14, 2012: 2:29 PM ET

but 8000 dollars is just 8000 peices of paper not even a full small pine tree. "not even a small pine tree" is the real cost

we are lucky as hell to live in a society where "paper" is what can get you things like a big ass house and car

money debt means nothing and will mean nothing in the future when people finally "get it"

paper money was a good scheme to get people off of there asses, and it worked

theres nearly infinite resources, money has already been inflated to hell, but its still of "worth" the only other alternative is just making that paper money worth less and less but even hyper inflation isnt a possiblity there will be too much uprising and chaos the elites dont want to get hunted down, they want people in the system not fighting against it with guns

the system of currency , paper currency will always be around, it wont ever get too inflated
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Buy an airless.  I like Titan.  Graco also has a battery powered airless which will suit small jobs.

Bend a roughly 10" long piece of metal to about 60 degrees, bend the ends at 90 degrees and pre-drill to suit hinge screw locations.  Screw each end to an unhung door's top hinge recess and they will mutually support.  Spray both sides without waiting for drying.

Each door 12-15 seconds.  Through technology and innovation you can now pay 8 cents per door.
with sprayers, they create drippy runs and also you gotta tape off to create straight lines from different color paints like seperation from the wall and trim

plus you gotta flush the machine out after use and that takes time

painting by hand is better
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
with sprayers, they create drippy runs and also you gotta tape off to create straight lines from different color paints like seperation from the wall and trim

plus you gotta flush the machine out after use and that takes time

painting by hand is better
X2 just stand and paint.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
I am. I am NEVER going to have children and Jezebelle NEVER wants to have children.  We find them wasteful and repulsive.

thank fucking god for that. i couldnt imagine the hideous creature you would spawn. seriously- could you imagine how ugly that baby would be? lol jesus christ. and yes, im sure they would be as repulsive as you anticipate if not moreso.
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
X2 just stand and paint.

yeah there really isnt any advantage to the sprayer unless your painting a highway  ;D
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
yeah there really isnt any advantage to the sprayer unless your painting a highway  ;D

I guess you're right.  No one who makes any money really uses those things.

godeep

• Getbig II
The difference between the two vastly different subjects going on in this thread is amazingly entertaining :)

The population is getting filled at a vastly higher rate by the lower class. The lower class typically contributes far less than they consume and depend largely upon government assistance for subsistence/survival. The children of the lower class have plentiful opportunities to help them succeed and elevate themselves out of the vicious cycle but usually fail due to the cultural issues brought on by their socio-economic status. I f we continue to allow our society to be flooded by these types of people, we allow the system to completely crash.

My wife and I both have college degrees and successful careers, we pay a shitload of taxes and are actively involved in our community. We have two kids, both if which are honor students, successful in sports and are actively involved in several extra-curricular organizations. They will both graduate from college and have professional careers. I mention this because we knew the limits of our resources and purposefully stopped having children (snip, snip) before we exceeded our capacity to support. Even in our most trying times financially, we have never needed to use government aid to support our family.

There should be limits to how many children a person can have, relative to that person's ability to financially support them. No sensible reason exists for an unemployed single mother of 8 (from 5+ fathers) or 6th generation welfare families.

l

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I guess you're right.  No one who makes any money really uses those things.

nice :)

if youre wanting to use a paint sprayer you need a whole crew moving at once . one has to seal off EVERYTHING that doesnt need paint on it, door nobs, windows ect because sprayers leave a huge mist of paint in the air , you use up ventalator filters for your mask , use up tons of tarp and tape, you need to clean the bottom of your shoes or take them off if you leave the work area because you track around paint on the bottoms, you need to clean the machine and a flush takes about 40 minites. Theres a whole lot more precautionary measures needed when using a sprayer because its not as accurate, but the time your taping off and sealing off windows with the correct lines you couldve rolled a normal wall with one person

normal painting only requires on person and is much more enjoyable alot less hassel and materials

ive used sprayers before

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
nice :)

if youre wanting to use a paint sprayer you need a whole crew moving at once . one has to seal off EVERYTHING that doesnt need paint on it, door nobs, windows ect because sprayers leave a huge mist of paint in the air , you use up ventalator filters for your mask , use up tons of tarp and tape, you need to clean the bottom of your shoes or take them off if you leave the work area because you track around paint on the bottoms, you need to clean the machine and a flush takes about 40 minites. Theres a whole lot more precautionary measures needed when using a sprayer because its not as accurate, but the time your taping off and sealing off windows with the correct lines you couldve rolled a normal wall with one person

normal painting only requires on person and is much more enjoyable alot less hassel and materials

ive used sprayers before

Plus a Paint Sprayer is terrible if you are painting anything historic as it will ruin the historical look.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It's true that the painters I know often roll when I would have expected them to spray, but I've never seen a crew that doesn't break out the machine for production on big jobs.  They're always in a good mood when they do too, since they're never making less than $100/hr with gun in hand.

It's my understanding that excessive misting is caused by unnecessarily high pressure.  Lots of guys seem to max it out at 3300psi all the time.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Let nature take its course.....Mother Nature will provide some nice virus to whittle the population down. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Yea just manual labor is best then you get the physical work fuck sprayers.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Haha true anus is a little scared homosexualized piece of shit who cooks for his girl before she gets back from work as the breadwinner. He s as self obsessed/centered as a 14 y/o kid and cant care about anyone but himself just like so many immature "males" who come from dysfunctional, monoparental families -ie: raised by feminist / bat shit crazy single moms who destroyed their kids' image of the man/father-. His girl is a substitue of his momma. He's her little child 24/7 365 days a year.  No wonder he pretends to be so unique and smart that he "doesnt want" kids. Yeah really smart of you, very original, you re not an animal just like everyone else right? You re something special. A liberal closet homo who push weights to reclaim his virility, who s going to get canned by his girl the day she figures the little kid he is and will finally look for a real grown up man.  

Let's hope you ll never reconsider having kids like many men do when they hit the 50s and figure the emptiness of their existence and will stick with your "mature decision" haha.

Talk about not understanding half of what life is about.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Haha true anus is a little scared homosexualized piece of shit who cooks for his girl before she gets back from work as the breadwinner. He s self obsessed and cant care about anyone but himself just like so many immature "males" who come from dysfunctional, monoparental families -ie: raised by feminist / bat shit crazy single moms who destroyed their kids' image of the man/father-. No wonder he pretends to be so unique and smart that he "doesnt want" kids. Yeah really smart of you, very original, you re not an animal just like everyone else right? You re something special.

Let's hope you ll never reconsider having kids like many men do when they hit the 50s and figure the emptiness of their existence and will stick with your "mature decision" haha.

Talk about not understanding half of what life is about.

Just curious....how fucked up would you say i am?
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Just curious....how fucked up would you say i am?
There is no doubt in my mind you ll end with a woman and kids. At least you re not as pompous and pretentions as true anus who really believes he knows it all. He's just a deeply hurt, scared, cynical kid in search of an identity like so many young males in our moden societies who come from broken families where every rules have been ignored due to the lack of a decent father figure. As you can see, these people stop breeding once adults and try to find any argument to justify their lack of balls, and understanding of life. They find a relative solace in playing video games or others addictions all day long until they reach their 50s.  They re no match for the flood of third immigrants with strong family values that will invade northern countries in the next decades and will replace suicidal whiteys. In fact, most of these self hating byproducts of our degenerated, Godless "modern societies" where single moms are almighty, are fascinated by those who are going to replace them. Cause they still have what they lack, balls. The only problem is that mankind is going to enter a new dark age, again, as the IQ of those who reproduce is indeed, very very low.

True anus is no better than the fat vigin ugly dude in his 40s who spends all his day at work behind a computer being laughed at by his coleagues and then play video games until he passes out once he s back in his little one room flat full of computers, dvds, monitors and gamepads. When he s not still living in his ...mom basement.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yea just manual labor is best then you get the physical work fuck sprayers.

what made the sprayers popular were the mexicanos, because they would work for literally nothing so you would have 4 of them painting a two bedroom apartment with one bath one living room one kitchen 4 closets... say..

now this would be a deal for the homeowner because it'd be done in one day, probably cost him 600-700 spread over 4 guys .

this would take me 3-4 days (only painting) by hand, trim, and walls, windows doors ect

so it can be a benefit in a certain perspective

A