Author Topic: More important than creating jobs.. plenty of jobs that dont pay living wages  (Read 14541 times)

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
lol at true anus

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
There is no doubt in my mind you ll end with a woman and kids. At least you re not as pompous and pretentions as true anus who really believes he knows it all. He's just a deeply hurt, scared, cynical kid in search of an identity like so many young males in our moden societies who come from broken families where every rules have been ignored due to the lack of a decent father figure. As you can see, these people stop breeding once adults and try to find any argument to justify their lack of balls, and understanding of life. They find a relative solace in playing video games or others addictions all day long until they reach their 50s.  They re no match for the flood of third immigrants with strong family values that will invade northern countries in the next decades and will replace suicidal whiteys. In fact, most of these self hating byproducts of our degenerated, Godless "modern societies" are fascinated by those who are going to replace them. Cause they still have what they lack, balls. The only problem is that mankind is going to enter a new dark age, again.

True anus is no better than the fat ugly dude in his 40s who spends all his day at work behind a computer being laughed at by his coleagues and then play video games until he passes out once he s back in his little one room flat full of computers, dvds, monitors and gamepads.

i think adonis and his girl will do quite well and hold there own in society without reproducing. thats the beauty of life you can go two pathways (to reproduce or not) and still be fascinated with life. Adonis is pretty laid back and headstrong from my conversations with him. As long as we all stay on a quest and "hope" for knowledge life will give our well being satisfaction . Nothing wrong with video games, competition is extremely fun, even if i lose its still fun! better than suicide drinking.

I thought its funny when you said "suicidal whitey" , substance abuses like cigarettes and alcohol make black and white suicidal. Black suicide by drinking them selves to death because alcohol is accepted, so many blacks i know downtown are falling apart and do nothing but suicide drink. Im glad adam doesnt get down like that. My aunt is so fucked up , she smokes cigs all the time and is falling apart at 50 something always "stressed out" whiney bitchey highly illogical, trying to get her retirmenent money cause shes lazy. While my mother "her sister" is 65 years old shes quite the opposite , doesnt smoke, works hard if she has to , doesnt complain.

people complain when they suicide drink and suicide smoke, suicide is so common, theres hardly much inbetween, its so polarized IN REALITY, but the societal acceptance of this type of suicide is sickening

the biggest downfall for third worlders is there BASIC lack of knowledge on how to take care of themselves , stay away from alcohol and to keep roaches out of there apartment. the significance of there strong family values are crushed by this

so whitey still has a good chance
A

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
The difference between the two vastly different subjects going on in this thread is amazingly entertaining :)

The population is getting filled at a vastly higher rate by the lower class. The lower class typically contributes far less than they consume and depend largely upon government assistance for subsistence/survival. The children of the lower class have plentiful opportunities to help them succeed and elevate themselves out of the vicious cycle but usually fail due to the cultural issues brought on by their socio-economic status. I f we continue to allow our society to be flooded by these types of people, we allow the system to completely crash.

My wife and I both have college degrees and successful careers, we pay a shitload of taxes and are actively involved in our community. We have two kids, both if which are honor students, successful in sports and are actively involved in several extra-curricular organizations. They will both graduate from college and have professional careers. I mention this because we knew the limits of our resources and purposefully stopped having children (snip, snip) before we exceeded our capacity to support. Even in our most trying times financially, we have never needed to use government aid to support our family.

There should be limits to how many children a person can have, relative to that person's ability to financially support them. No sensible reason exists for an unemployed single mother of 8 (from 5+ fathers) or 6th generation welfare families.

Logical point of view formed on your own experiances with life, my circumstances are similar, it pains me to see intelligent people in this thread with views based on their race or religon, capable of reading books but in capable of forming any real opinions of their own.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
The difference between the two vastly different subjects going on in this thread is amazingly entertaining :)

The population is getting filled at a vastly higher rate by the lower class. The lower class typically contributes far less than they consume and depend largely upon government assistance for subsistence/survival. The children of the lower class have plentiful opportunities to help them succeed and elevate themselves out of the vicious cycle but usually fail due to the cultural issues brought on by their socio-economic status. I f we continue to allow our society to be flooded by these types of people, we allow the system to completely crash.

My wife and I both have college degrees and successful careers, we pay a shitload of taxes and are actively involved in our community. We have two kids, both if which are honor students, successful in sports and are actively involved in several extra-curricular organizations. They will both graduate from college and have professional careers. I mention this because we knew the limits of our resources and purposefully stopped having children (snip, snip) before we exceeded our capacity to support. Even in our most trying times financially, we have never needed to use government aid to support our family.

There should be limits to how many children a person can have, relative to that person's ability to financially support them. No sensible reason exists for an unemployed single mother of 8 (from 5+ fathers) or 6th generation welfare families.

So true. Society is drifting apart at a steady pace.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101710406?__source=xfinity|mod&par=xfinity

Uber’s $90K salary could disrupt the taxi business

Uber cab drivers in New York are raking in near-six-figure salaries—about triple the amount their traditional taxi driver counterparts make, according to an article in The Washington Post.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, New York cab drivers make about $32,000 a year. Uber claims the average salary for its drivers in the same city is above $90,000, presumably after the company takes its 20 percent cut from the driver's total fares. That number does not account for vehicle maintenance costs and such, but it may still explain why 20,000 drivers sign up with Uber every month, according to the company.

Smartphones deserve some of the credit. UberX drivers rely on them for leads, so they do not have to drive around hoping to be in the right place at the right time for a fare.The company claims it can serve 43 percent of the U.S. population with a cab in less than five minutes. Uber also packs mechanisms into its app that allow both drivers and passengers to rate each other. The Post's Matt McFarland thinks such a simple measure may make longstanding taxi regulation schemes in some U.S. cities unnecessary.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/innovations/wp/2014/05/27/ubers-remarkable-growth-could-end-the-era-of-poorly-paid-cab-drivers/

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
You are black. I wouldn`t expect you to understand the concept of birth control.  What in the world was I thinking!

haha.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: More important than creating jobs.. plenty of jobs that dont pay living wages
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2014, 08:48:56 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-layoffs-unemployment-jobs-economy-20140924-story.html

One-fifth of U.S. workers were laid off in past five years, study says

ne in five U.S. workers was laid off in the past five years and about 22% of those who lost their jobs still haven't found another one, according to a new survey that showed the extent Americans have struggled in the sluggish labor market since the Great Recession ended..

Those who did find work had a difficult time with their job search and the effects of unemployment, the survey by the John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University found.
Nearly 40% said it took more than seven months to find employment and about one in five of laid-off workers said all they could find was a temporary position.

Almost half -- 46% -- of the estimated 30 million layoff victims who found new jobs said they paid less then their old ones, according to the survey of 1,153 U.S adults done over the summer.

"While job growth has been consistent, it has been insufficient to produce enough full-time jobs for everyone," the study said.

Despite a declining overall unemployment rate, the study says, long-term joblessness has remained a major problem as the U.S. economy has slowly recovered from the deep recession, which technically ended in June 2009.

The study notes that 3 million Americans in August had been unemployed for more than six months. Although that figure has been declining, it still is high.

The effects of long-term unemployment can be traumatic, the survey found.

"While a majority of Americans were affected by the Great Recession, those who had long-term periods of unemployment experienced severe, negative changes in their standard of living," the study concluded.

About one-third of those who were unable to find work for more than six months reported "a major and permanent change in their lifestyle," according to the study.

Asked to compare their salary and savings now to five years ago, 42% said they had less. That figure included 25% of respondents who said they had "a lot less."