Author Topic: I wish to thank a few of you that care here...  (Read 14843 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Translation: I'm not gonna rest until my fame-whoring kills me.

Lets hope not  :D
P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Someone needs to do that, imagine two possible recipients:

One: a kid born with polycystic kindey disease whose kidneys are destroyed due to a random genetic mutation
Two: a guy who destroyed his kidneys himself by doing drugs- and who continues to do them while on dialysis

Who deserves more to get something as scarce as a kidney and why?

Pin point.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I thought your brother was giving you a kidney, is that not the case?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
ME SATURDAY.. FEEL AWESOME STILL STRONG AND KEPT MY SIZE. ITS AMAZING BEING ON DIALYSIS THEY MONITOR EVERYTHING AND GET YOUR HEALTH IN TOTAL CHECK.... FEEL LIKE A ROBOT NOW. BEST AND HEALTHIEST I FELT IN A LONG TIME. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

looks like big Ronnie, just stay natural it's no use in being ripped and depleted all the time, I think that's harder on your physique than just being big

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Lol @ the "truth". Nothing that Priest or Romano ever said has been the truth.

And Derek....go fuck yourself. You don't deserve what you have let alone our attention.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
ME SATURDAY.. FEEL AWESOME STILL STRONG AND KEPT MY SIZE. ITS AMAZING BEING ON DIALYSIS THEY MONITOR EVERYTHING AND GET YOUR HEALTH IN TOTAL CHECK.... FEEL LIKE A ROBOT NOW. BEST AND HEALTHIEST I FELT IN A LONG TIME. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Well -nice to know you kept your size.

On the other hand, there's people out there that need kidneys and not because they blew theirs through excessive drug use.

Let's hope they are ahead of you in the queue.

Stark

• Getbig V
looks like big Ronnie, just stay natural it's no use in being ripped and depleted all the time, I think that's harder on your physique than just being big

There's a sentence I thought I never see... Big Ron and DA in one sentence!!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Someone needs to do that, imagine two possible recipients:

One: a kid born with polycystic kindey disease whose kidneys are destroyed due to a random genetic mutation
Two: a guy who destroyed his kidneys himself by doing drugs- and who continues to do them while on dialysis

Who deserves more to get something as scarce as a kidney and why?

;D

Stark

• Getbig V

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
I WANT TO THANK THE KIND GETBIGGERS WHO EMAILED ME AND PMED ME HERE AND ON FACEBOOK . FOR THE SUPPORT. I FEEL GREAT THE DIALYSIS IS REALLY MAKING ME LOOK ,AND FEEL AWESOME. IM 225 LEAN LOST TWO INCHES OFF MY STOMACH ALL WATERWEIGHT/toxins IN MY FACE. DOING MUCH BETTER. AND YES I KNOW YOU CANT STAY ON DIALYSIS FOREVER THATS WHY I AM GOING TO COLUMBIAN PRESPERTIRIAN IN NYC TUES FOR MY EVALUATION AND KIDNEY DONORS. SO I KNOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS BASH ME AND HATE ME BUT I DO WANT TO THANKS THE PEOPLE THAT MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! :)

DA

WWW.THEDEREKANTHONYSHOW. COM

Stop concerning yourself with how you look otherwise you'll be dead in no time.

the trainer

You made a choice to fuck up your kidneys so live with it i do not feel sorry for you.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Believe it or not I wish you the best. Stay off the drugs and stop injecting your body with oil that your kidneys will have to filter out. When you get your transplant take up running, biking, swimming, and body weight exercises. Stay away from people who will tempt you into one more cycle. Believe it or not you can look great and feel like a million without bodybuilding. I lift natural and I don't give a shit about some guy that has temporary muscles with a syringe. Odds are they couldn't run around a block without gassing anyway.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Believe it or not I wish you the best. Stay off the drugs and stop injecting your body with oil that your kidneys will have to filter out. When you get your transplant take up running, biking, swimming, and body weight exercises. Stay away from people who will tempt you into one more cycle. Believe it or not you can look great and feel like a million without bodybuilding. I lift natural and I don't give a shit about some guy that has temporary muscles with a syringe. Odds are they couldn't run around a block without gassing anyway.

What bother typing something in length like this (good advice might I add) for this monkey?  We all know how this is going to end. He made his own bed the consequences are coming.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Derek.....how much did you pay Dana Lynn Bailey to go to the wedding with you?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
why do you need a kidney if you feel good on dialysis?

::) ::) ::) ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
first of all retard if your kidn eys before dialisys is working only 30% and if you have clearene rates from dialisys 60TO 80% you feel and look way better  trust me. my bun and creatinine levels where high. and the filitration was low before. so yes dummy for now i feel awesome. maybe two years ill feel less but for now im feeling way better then before i got sick. thanks einstein.and thats why you go see if you get a transplant from a donar. so you dont have to be on dialysis for the rest of your life.

NOBODY deserves to endure this kind of illness. I hope you get a donar and have a healthy outcome.

Stark

• Getbig V
NOBODY deserves to endure this kind of illness. I hope you get a donar and have a healthy outcome.

Well let's hope he gets one but only after he has suffered a little bit otherwise dumb people like him never learn

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: I wish to thank a few of you that care here...
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2012, 09:11:09 AM »
Glad the dialysis supplementation is helping your gains.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV

heres the thing with people like him howard, im not sure if youve been following or not.

even when they get the health scare of their life like when DA did posting a pic of himself on a hospital bed telling everyone he was done with bodybuilding because it is "not worth it," once things turn out better, theyre back to their old habits.

lessons are NOT learned!

you will see, and you better mark my fucken words! that IF his body doesnt reject the kidney he is given (highly unlikely, and this may be one of his last threads as sad as it is) that he will go back to his old ways. you will suddenly see update pics of himself with his newly functioning kidney pulling a front double bicep shot with a sudden 20lbs of lean muscle added since operation.

of course it will come complete with him sticking his tongue out while also sticking his middle finger up with a caption reading "fuck you haters! i win!!"

mark my words right here that the above WILL happen.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2012, 09:38:59 AM »
Thats awesome that you are doing better dude.
What exactly caused your kidney damage? was it rec drugs? painkillers? or roids?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
heres the thing with people like him howard, im not sure if youve been following or not.

even when they get the health scare of their life like when DA did posting a pic of himself on a hospital bed telling everyone he was done with bodybuilding because it is "not worth it," once things turn out better, theyre back to their old habits.

lessons are NOT learned!

you will see, and you better mark my fucken words! that IF his body doesnt reject the kidney he is given (highly unlikely, and this may be one of his last threads as sad as it is) that he will go back to his old ways. you will suddenly see update pics of himself with his newly functioning kidney pulling a front double bicep shot with a sudden 20lbs of lean muscle added since operation.

of course it will come complete with him sticking his tongue out while also sticking his middle finger up with a caption reading "fuck you haters! i win!!"

mark my words right here that the above WILL happen.

Maybe he will , but I wish him the best and remain optimistic for a positive outcome for DA.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What bother typing something in length like this (good advice might I add) for this monkey?  We all know how this is going to end. He made his own bed the consequences are coming.
I understand completely where you are coming from. Some people cause their own problems and continue to cause their own problems. I just believe there are some people capable of redemption. I hope he is one of them. If he gets a new kidney and starts a cycle while injecting with oil he will pay a big price. When the new kidney gets wrecked from lifting weights with high blood pressure and it becomes clogged with oil he will be lost. I hope he sees the light.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

X2. bunch of SCUM on this board, the majority who "abuse' steroids themselves. ;)

I hope every single fucking asshole who wishes Derek ill health, get the same fucking disease.

actually no i don't,  because I'm not a scumbag.

Derek may rub some people the wrong way, but what the fuck did he ever do to ANY of you that you wish the man even more health issues.

He's an asshole, big fucking deal....I think half of this board are just as  much of a fucking asshole as Derek... but i don't wish death on them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2012, 10:55:47 AM »
Thats awesome that you are doing better dude.
What exactly caused your kidney damage? was it rec drugs? painkillers? or roids?

All of the above for sure. And once you become a diabetic/pre-type 2 like all high level bodybuilders, there kidney's are being taxed. One of the best things you can do for your body is keep your sugar levels in check. And don't fck around with insulin. Anyone saying its harmless is living in chaos.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2012, 10:58:38 AM »

Glad you're feeling better and God bless!! 

Now, layoff the piercings and ink.