Author Topic: ok 1st cycle in years, please critique  (Read 2035 times)

javln

• Getbig II
ok 1st cycle in years, please critique
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:54:00 AM »
thanks to all of the helpful insight from this board, i have decided to it is time to use again. i am 26, used previously 6 years ago for a contest at 20, and have a pretty good physique naturally, but i am ready to take it to the next level. im a fucking midget so i am not looking to put on much more weight (i am 5'4 at 165 lbs and 10 % bf). my goals are to get crazy ripped and vascular and of course add some lean muscle. here is what i want to try, please critique:
50 mgs tren daily
50 mgs masteron daily
250-300 mgs test p per week
any insights and/or adjustments that you guys can provide into this cycle would be greatly appreciated...

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: ok 1st cycle in years, please critique
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 06:21:05 AM »
Just awesome,keep it and if you tolerate well you can up the tren to 100 ED after a few weeks.So glad you did not listen to the idiots preaching 500 mg test-e as first cycle,it seems this place is full of them lately
GETBIG!

javln

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:05:00 AM »
thanks chev...so do you think that my libido will suffer from this cycle? i hear mixed things from this board about tren and libido, but always great things about mast. should i stack proviron just in case, or do you think i will be ok?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 10:25:49 AM »
Just awesome,keep it and if you tolerate well you can up the tren to 100 ED after a few weeks.So glad you did not listen to the idiots preaching 500 mg test-e as first cycle,it seems this place is full of them lately

Yeah, let's just load guys up on various drugs who's never used drugs before, then close our eyes and hope for the best....

Anyway, the guy did not even state his stats or goals or any personal info, hard to say anything with so little info.
?

javln

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
actually ritch, if you go back and re-read my original thread, i do post my stats and my goals. also, since you must not have read my original at all, i have used before.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 07:21:59 PM »
I think what you laid out is fine, not many people can tolerate 700mg of Tren per week, i know that it makes me feel a bit weird and i've been using AAS for over 12 years.

With the amount of Test you are using, you should not have any problems with libido.

Test/Tren/Mast is a new fad that people seem to enjoy, but it's not that special. Using 500mg of Test is the best thing you can do from a health standpoint.

Good luck!

8)

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 09:41:02 PM »

How is someone an idiot fornrecommending 500mg test e? Just curious to hear your thoughts on this.

javln

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 10:58:46 PM »
The only reason why I'm concerned about running more than 2-300 mgs of test is that im short as hell and already pretty big naturally. I just don't want to run a cycle that's going to put a lot of weight on, as i'm already 165. I mean, if i put on like 20 lbs from a heavy test and dbol stack, for example, I'm going to look bad, IMO. I'm just too short to be that heavy. And I know that if I keep my diet clean the gains won't be to watery. My diet is pretty clean but I have huge fucking appetite and love to eat, so it might be a problem for me. Anyways, i think I'm done trying to get huge, mainly because of my height.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 10:32:44 PM »
Solid cycle Javln.

A few months back, i completed a low test and Tren E cycle. I had solid gains without what test has to offer. Test E was 125mg every 7 days then 125mg every 4/5 days, once i dropped the frequency of the Tren E shots.

P.S. Have something on hand for prolactin. Even at 250mg Tren E every 7 days, i was feeling the irritation and puffiness.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 10:39:14 PM »
in my opinion legit,as in from a doctor or pharmacy test e, is quite alot for a first time cycle, esp 500mgweekly.

in usa so many ppl inject themselves with ugl bunk and wouldnt know that test e is quite strong if legit.

a first timer wouldnt need more than 250mg weekly , see how it goes and then look later on if he wants to up the dosage.
500mg is simply not needed for a first time.

also, when one tries to get cut, test e an cyp should be dosed low.

Galeniko you reiterate this opinion in quite a number of posts. Unless you have had a shitty experience with a UGL, there is no difference. I've used both UGL and HG numerous times -- and continue to do so. In fact, I've had more than a few of my products directly tested at police labs.

You get what you pay paid for.

Trust your source.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 08:56:12 AM »
Galeniko you reiterate this opinion in quite a number of posts. Unless you have had a shitty experience with a UGL, there is no difference. I've used both UGL and HG numerous times -- and continue to do so. In fact, I've had more than a few of my products directly tested at police labs.

You get what you pay paid for.

Trust your source.

sure you have...
?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 12:20:57 AM »
no thanks ill trust my doctor and the pharmacy and not some random drug dealer.

i do understand, things like masteron and tren are only ugl these days, so yeah if one wants that, he has to go with ugl stuff.

im not putting any of this into myself.

ive tried these things back in the day from veterinarys and later on from ugl, i can tell the difference.same with test etc.

and everyone who used pharmacy gh says none of the ugl gh even compares.yeah theyll take it and use double or thrice the dosage to get the same effect, but overal, im not touching any of that.

Many swear by the chefs here.

IMHO, i don't think we can swipe all of UGs with one stroke of the pen. Nevertheless, there are many that are just out to make a buck - and couldn't care less about the health of the users.

chess315

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 02:01:39 PM »
5'4  165lbs 10% is very impressive stats for a natural I almost wanna see a pic

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 09:45:19 PM »
Many swear by the chefs here.

IMHO, i don't think we can swipe all of UGs with one stroke of the pen. Nevertheless, there are many that are just out to make a buck - and couldn't care less about the health of the users.
X2. Like you said before, know your source! I will put my UG up against any gear. Javln you say you don't want to get too big but it's not just gonna happen overnight. Keep the doses moderate like you planned and go from there