Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 666230 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: ipods
« Reply #8025 on: October 19, 2006, 02:20:05 PM »
Ipods are way overrated and overpriced. And being tied down to iTunes is a joke.

90% of the digital music buying public disagree with you.
The House that Ruth built

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8026 on: October 19, 2006, 02:28:47 PM »

Man I'm just waiting to see how Apple ISN'T going to eventually take over the world with the racket they're running over there.  Talk about running shit...the only corporation I don't see as more owning of the future right now is Google.  There's some spooky shit happening over at Google.  "Don't get in their way's" all I'm saying...  They're operating on a masterplan that nobody outside of them totally understands.  If anything they wanna tone down how expansive their empire's about to be.  Same with Apple.  Hell they may all be the same people, and if they aren't now they're gonna end up being.     

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8027 on: October 19, 2006, 02:36:31 PM »

And that means what exactly?

By the way, I'd venture to guess there is more pirated digital music on people's mp3 players than there is bought digital music.

Also, have you heard the saying "no one has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public"?

In short popularity and quality are two seperate and distinct things.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8028 on: October 19, 2006, 02:40:57 PM »
And that means what exactly?

By the way, I'd venture to guess there is more pirated digital music on people's mp3 players than there is bought digital music.

Also, have you heard the saying "no one has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public"?

In short popularity and quality are two seperate and distinct things.

my take:

1. ipods work fine ( i have that 60 gb video one, even t hough i don't know how to watch videos on it).
2. music gets in the way of heavy squatting?  what the hell, do you have an iq of 3 and no coordination at all to have music knock you over while you squat?
3.  if you're doing squats, and the ipod gets in the way, have you thought about clipping it on the side of your body as opposed to above your penis?
4. bast you're an idiot, just put the cord through your shirt.
5.  keep it real nuggas:

Deep Tissue Massage

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8029 on: October 19, 2006, 02:41:48 PM »
i dont think anything can be worse than that techno shit...i really dont get it...it is the most annoying, offensive garbage that ive ever heard ...it should be banned everywhere and anyone who makes that junk or listens to it should be shot.

Are you a senior citizen??

Wooooshhhhhhhhhhh

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
Re: Do you think i am hardcore?
« Reply #8030 on: October 19, 2006, 02:46:01 PM »
This morning i went to the gym in a pissed off mood so i grab a medicine ball laid on it and i did 4 sets of dumbell press and 4 sets of shoulder press all to failure, then i finished up with some high reps on the pilates machine and went home.

That's not hardcore. This is what I did for my morning workout. First thing, I walked into the gym and the desk girl said hello which I responded by saying, "up yours." Then I busted open a cooler and took out 4 protein drinks which I quickly guzzled down. After that I discarded the empty bottles and let out an earth shaking belch. I walked over to the squat rack and loaded it up with 8 plates per side for some standing calf raises. Next I asked a guy next to me if he was done using the leg extension. He said he still had another set or two so I told him to get the hell off as I was doing Dogcrapp training. After doing 10 sets of 10 on the leg extension machine I was really pissed. A couple guys asked me about my program and I challenged them to a fight. After I ran them off I did Pat Robertson style leg presses with 5000 lbs. I am not mortal. I'm an animal bodybuilder.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8031 on: October 19, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »
well, um yes probably.

you are very smart. you should try to work in science.
thanks man.
bodybuildersreality.com

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #8032 on: October 19, 2006, 02:51:09 PM »
That's not hardcore. This is what I did for my morning workout. First thing, I walked into the gym and the desk girl said hello which I responded by saying, "up yours." Then I busted open a cooler and took out 4 protein drinks which I quickly guzzled down. After that I discarded the empty bottles and let out an earth shaking belch. I walked over to the squat rack and loaded it up with 8 plates per side for some standing calf raises. Next I asked a guy next to me if he was done using the leg extension. He said he still had another set or two so I told him to get the hell off as I was doing Dogcrapp training. After doing 10 sets of 10 on the leg extension machine I was really pissed. A couple guys asked me about my program and I challenged them to a fight. After I ran them off I did Pat Robertson style leg presses with 5000 lbs. I am not mortal. I'm an animal bodybuilder.
ha ha ha ha after that did you go home in your 88 oldsmobile

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8033 on: October 19, 2006, 02:57:28 PM »
Dude! You better lay off the shit! Geez...may I suggest dropping down to 1-2 ANIMAL paks instead of 3 daily...since you have major anger issues I would suggest using ANIMAL Nitro on your workout days only and I don't want to tell you how to run your cycles but maybe you should cut out that ANIMAL Pump, eh? The desk girl didn't deserve that...

You better be careful...you might find yourself at the gym at 4:34am wearing combat boots with no socks and wife beater under a black hoodie and when that happens...all fucking hell is going to break loose!
?

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8034 on: October 19, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »
Are you a senior citizen??

Wooooshhhhhhhhhhh

no...i just cant train with that techno or club crap playing...if you like it and it motivates you thats fine...i just find it offensive and extremely annoying.

when i got my hip hop playing i'm focused and ready to train....i can even train to rock music once in a while.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8035 on: October 19, 2006, 02:59:47 PM »
WWOWOWOWOWW!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You're my Hero!!

hahahaha thats funny

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8036 on: October 19, 2006, 03:01:47 PM »
Im hard core, when I was a baby and the doctor delivered me, I came out feet first so I could bicycle kick the dotor in the face, because nobody delivers me, except me.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8037 on: October 19, 2006, 03:08:23 PM »

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8038 on: October 19, 2006, 03:11:18 PM »
no...i just cant train with that techno or club crap playing...if you like it and it motivates you thats fine...i just find it offensive and extremely annoying.

when i got my hip hop playing i'm focused and ready to train....i can even train to rock music once in a while.

http://www.muvids.com/xzibit_videos/concentrate.html

;D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8039 on: October 19, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »

thats just you and your personal opinion buddy. I hate techno too but it works for alot of people. some of them hate it for anything else but in the gym it gets em moving and motivated. for me im the same i like older hip hop and there is some crazy bands like for training as well.
bodybuildersreality.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8040 on: October 19, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »
then asked the Getbig board to "discuss" this issue of vital importance?
Zack

50+ replies prove that it is important enough, you gaybitch  ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Hedgehog endorses vibrating butt plugs.
« Reply #8041 on: October 19, 2006, 03:42:52 PM »
bump

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8042 on: October 19, 2006, 03:46:56 PM »
haha nice one that mad me laugh  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8043 on: October 19, 2006, 03:56:07 PM »
if you have to make a thread asking if you are hardcore you are most defiantly not hard core now move along your boyfriend big Willey is looking for you!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8044 on: October 19, 2006, 04:20:13 PM »

I hate Hedgehog! He's a poo head!
?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8045 on: October 19, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »
I hate Hedgehog! He's a poo head!

he's stalking me on here dude.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8046 on: October 20, 2006, 02:19:37 AM »
he's stalking me on here dude.

Moaning like the molested bottom bitch you truly are.

Why are you constantly turning to others for affirmation, like in the quoted post? ::)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

barnabas

• Getbig II
Alright.

Let's say you would have free access to whatever AAS possible.

If you DID start juicing, how long do you think it would take to get to Ronnie's size?

YIP
Zack
[/quote

Are you kidding?  Who does this adonis guy think he is.  Ronnie is one of a kind.  Yeah he got beat by Jay but he is still a freak.  No way could this guy come close to ronnie. 

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
What Happened
« Reply #8048 on: October 23, 2006, 09:43:30 AM »
I left for a few days to come back and see not one single topic started by True Adonis.  What happened? Did someone own him so bad that he just resorted to the nearest Baskin Robbins to sulk in a bowl of Chunky monkey or a Platter of Cherry Garcia"???? ;D ;D ;D
I lost my ass in Vegas

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: What Happened
« Reply #8049 on: October 23, 2006, 10:00:21 AM »
I left for a few days to come back and see not one single topic started by True Adonis.  What happened? Did someone own him so bad that he just resorted to the nearest Baskin Robbins to sulk in a bowl of Chunky monkey or a Platter of Cherry Garcia"???? ;D ;D ;D

There have been increasing reminders the past few days of just how many gimmick accounts he has on here (gh15, Sarcasm, etc.), and whenever this happens periodically, he tends to disappear until things "die down" a bit.  It's a pretty predictable thing.  Not only is Adam not posting as "True Adonis," he also is not posting as any one of his known other 13 gimmick accounts.