Author Topic: For Newbies  (Read 3001 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
For Newbies
« on: June 30, 2012, 07:59:04 PM »
Best advice I EVER got:

Always get your ENTIRE cycle before the first pin, oils, orals, PCT, anti E (even if you THINK you dont need it) pins (extras also) too many guys make this mistake and their source "dries up" or gets busted then you are scrambling when you need an anti E, get supplements like:
Liv 52
Milk Thistle
NAC
Glutathione
Aminos
Protein, etc, etc....

Have at least 5 years of  SERIOUS training under your belt, not just chest and arms 3 days a week...SERIOUS training. 
Be at least 24-25 IMO, yes this is my opinion but I am sticking to it

First cycle should never be higher than 250 test, i dont give a crap what anybody says....250 test and an oral to kick start the first 6 weeks (dbol, drol, var, tbol)

KNOW HOW TO EAT....not   "i eat 4 shakes a day and go to the buffet to get my calories in"
Don't miss workouts....

Train HARDER while on pct then while ON your cycle

thehbomb

• Getbig I
Re: For Newbies
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 12:45:39 AM »
Excellent post

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 09:41:03 PM »
Best advice I EVER got:

Always get your ENTIRE cycle before the first pin, oils, orals, PCT, anti E (even if you THINK you dont need it) pins (extras also) too many guys make this mistake and their source "dries up" or gets busted then you are scrambling when you need an anti E, get supplements like:
Liv 52
Milk Thistle
NAC
Glutathione
Aminos
Protein, etc, etc....

Have at least 5 years of  SERIOUS training under your belt, not just chest and arms 3 days a week...SERIOUS training. 
Be at least 24-25 IMO, yes this is my opinion but I am sticking to it

First cycle should never be higher than 250 test, i dont give a crap what anybody says....250 test and an oral to kick start the first 6 weeks (dbol, drol, var, tbol)

KNOW HOW TO EAT....not   "i eat 4 shakes a day and go to the buffet to get my calories in"
Don't miss workouts....

Train HARDER while on pct then while ON your cycle

This is I do as well, but last time around I got burned. My source who I have used in the past with good results change his product line and turned out 100% bunk. So instead of a few vials of bunk I have a whole bag including all the ancillaries. Bummer for me but good advise. Hey! don't make fun of my workout, my chest and arms take at least 15 minutes! LOL!

It's not Tennis!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 08:35:20 AM »
Good info.

This reminds me i really should get an AAS 101 thread stickied at the top of the forum.

I'll see what i can do.

We have one already, but it's old and so jumbled up i want to make one that is short and simple.

8)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 03:02:35 PM »
id even go asfar and say do 200mg deca weekly for first cycle.

because after this, 250mg of testweekly will still lead to further gains.

this is good advice from you, akers, sensible.

people think they can jump straight on high dosages and accelerate time or something, this isnt how it works, unless one has been huge before.

even on gear, it will take couple months for good gains, yes, improvements will be there immediataly, but a proper transformation going beyond bit dbol bloat in arms and face will take some time no matter what.

Yep, and my first cycle was 250 Sust, 50 drol for 6 weeks, had some letro on hand (just in case) clomid PCT...gained 18 lbs and only and KEPT 10 after PCT.  I thought about Deca as well, actually come to think about it I have never run Deca...

I made this post after a 25 year old guy came up to me at our gym, I have known him for about 4 years..he just doesnt know how to train..never seen him do legs, deadlifts, just the basics...he said he was "on cycle" now so he was gonna get huge, i said "oh yeah?"  then he just proceeds to tell me.  "yeah I am doing 100mg of test E for 5 weeks and added some creatine"   I was like  "wow.....dude do some research"  and STOP taking the test til you eductate yourself"   I am amazed sometimes at how stupid people are and treat AAS like a vitamin at GNC...

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 09:09:50 AM »
I still don't get the test at first cycle i mean first cycle last cycle whats the difference ?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 09:33:38 PM »
i always heard 500mg for test

E
E

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 07:42:09 AM »
i always heard 500mg for test

E

500mg is TOO much for a 1st cycle....if anything FRONT load with 500mg for 4 weeks, then back it down to 250mg the remaining 8-10 weeks...I am telling you, I have had many friends eat 3k CLEAN calories, get rest, use 250mg for 12-14 weeks with a simple low does oral for the first 6 weeks and gain 20lbs without much bloat at all.   Just because a little of something works good doesnt mean a lot will work better.