Author Topic: Neil Strauss (The Pick Up Artist) and other dating gurus - all liars?  (Read 19054 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Neil Strauss (The Pick Up Artist) and other dating gurus - all liars?
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2012, 12:16:53 PM »
take that away and he couldn't fuck the girl that works the register at Wal-Mart

Such a pussy excuse. that's all that is and you know it. so many of you guys sitting around crying about why you cant get laid. Meanwhile some drug addict who hasn't had a paycheck in 2 years is fucking the girl you drool over.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2012, 12:29:01 PM »
take that away and he couldn't fuck the girl that works the register at Wal-Mart

I don't think I can convey it right.  He NEVER mentions money....what he has...nothing.  He will continue to buy drinks...all that.  He never mentions the two houses, the nice car, the vacations, etc.

I have had girlfriends say "He isnt attractive but that charisma he has..makes him so approachable and easy to talk to"

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2012, 12:48:09 PM »
I don't think I can convey it right.  He NEVER mentions money....what he has...nothing.  He will continue to buy drinks...all that.  He never mentions the two houses, the nice car, the vacations, etc.

I have had girlfriends say "He isnt attractive but that charisma he has..makes him so approachable and easy to talk to"
Does he fuck the girls without them ever seeing his house and car?  

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2012, 12:51:55 PM »
I don't think I can convey it right.  He NEVER mentions money....what he has...nothing.  He will continue to buy drinks...all that.  He never mentions the two houses, the nice car, the vacations, etc.

I would bet my life on my friend rob who lives with his parents and hasn't had a job since I don't remember getting 9 out of 10 girls from my friend Chris who is loaded and way better looking.  Money may give your friend confidence but it isn't the money itself. Most girls make plenty of money nowadays, they don't need a man to make it for them.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »
I would bet my life on my friend rob who lives with his parents and hasn't had a job since I don't remember getting 9 out of 10 girls from my friend Chris who is loaded and way better looking.  Money may give your friend confidence but it isn't the money itself. Most girls make plenty of money nowadays, they don't need a man to make it for them.
What city do you live in?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2012, 01:04:23 PM »
These pick up artists talk too fukcing much. The less a guy talks the better.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2012, 01:57:06 PM »
Does he fuck the girls without them ever seeing his house and car?  

Actually...yes...he gets TANKED a lot...he takes cabs, he and his friends will do limo services, etc.  The girls are ready to fuck BEFORE that.  He was fucking one of the AZ Cardinals players wives...23yo. 

Oh, and KH...money didnt make him confidant.  He was always like this from what I have been told.  One time I was out with him and another friend (who does flaunt the shit he has)...at Kona Grill in Chandler (groink would know this place).  So, we are sitting on one side of the bar, and there were these girls on the other side.  The other friend tells this girl to come over and she does (note: tells, not asks) as soon as she comes over..he says..."ok, you can go now".  She gets to the other side of the bar...and she says...why did you even have me come over there.  He said, I wanted to see if your ass was as good looking as your face.

I laughed thinking that he is not going to get this chick with that cheesy fuck line....well, sure enough...am hour later he is gone, so is she....me and my buddy go out to where he is parked and she is blowing him in his car...LOL  I could not stop laughing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2012, 02:13:25 PM »
Krank, the key I believe is the age range...under 28 and mostly 25 yr olds...more interested in having fun...above 28, to in their 30s, there is a diff mentality (not saying that 30 yr olds don't go the "have run route)---

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2012, 03:24:35 PM »
Krank, the key I believe is the age range...under 28 and mostly 25 yr olds...more interested in having fun...above 28, to in their 30s, there is a diff mentality (not saying that 30 yr olds don't go the "have run route)---

Thats why I stick to the 40+ range....they want sex...they take much to please...  easy pickings!!  Just did two in the same day on Tuesday.  Are they 9 or 10's?  Nope.  Were they lower than 6....nope.  I will take that.  HA HA

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »
Thats why I stick to the 40+ range....they want sex...they take much to please...  easy pickings!!  Just did two in the same day on Tuesday.  Are they 9 or 10's?  Nope.  Were they lower than 6....nope.  I will take that.  HA HA

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2012, 04:54:43 PM »
HAHHAHA,,,FELLA YOUR LYING,,,,,,SO BAD,,,,,

WHERE IS THIS KONA GRILL,,,,ACROSS FROM CHANDLER MALL????? CHANDLER,,,AND DOBSON? YES,,,I KNOW CHANDLER VERY WELL DENNIS JAMES AND I FREUENT IT ALOT EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN SCOTTSDALE,,,YES IKNOW INTEL IS IN OCTILLO,,,,I HAVE MANY FRIENDS THERE ALSO,,,,,

gh15 approved

Actually...yes...he gets TANKED a lot...he takes cabs, he and his friends will do limo services, etc.  The girls are ready to fuck BEFORE that.  He was fucking one of the AZ Cardinals players wives...23yo. 

Oh, and KH...money didnt make him confidant.  He was always like this from what I have been told.  One time I was out with him and another friend (who does flaunt the shit he has)...at Kona Grill in Chandler (groink would know this place).  So, we are sitting on one side of the bar, and there were these girls on the other side.  The other friend tells this girl to come over and she does (note: tells, not asks) as soon as she comes over..he says..."ok, you can go now".  She gets to the other side of the bar...and she says...why did you even have me come over there.  He said, I wanted to see if your ass was as good looking as your face.

I laughed thinking that he is not going to get this chick with that cheesy fuck line....well, sure enough...am hour later he is gone, so is she....me and my buddy go out to where he is parked and she is blowing him in his car...LOL  I could not stop laughing.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2012, 07:15:39 PM »

WHERE IS THIS KONA GRILL,,,,ACROSS FROM CHANDLER MALL????? CHANDLER,,,AND DOBSON? YES,,,I KNOW CHANDLER VERY WELL DENNIS JAMES AND I FREUENT IT ALOT EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN SCOTTSDALE,,,YES IKNOW INTEL IS IN OCTILLO,,,,I HAVE MANY FRIENDS THERE ALSO,,,,,

gh15 approved

If i was lying, I would have made me the guy..annnnnnnnyway

Always loved your impression of that twat.  Anyway...its not across from the mall...sorry if google maps fucked you up.  Its on the south end of the mall...ATTACHED to the mall....next to McDonalds.

If there is another Kona besides the one in the mall and the one in Scottsdale (with the Socttsdale Fashion center)....never really liked the scottsdale one.  Lots of FINE FINE hoes at Saporos in Scottsdale....but you best have $$$$$

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:43 PM »

Thats a good line. Must be a true player.
Your story is not made up. Its a player that knows what hes doing. What I said about the money is the guy has confidence from somewhere. Most people think a guy gets laid because of his money, no, he gets laid because of the confidence that his money gives him. Another guy may get girls because of his confidence in his looks while he's broke as hell. Another guy gets girls because of the confidence he has in his personality although hes ugly and broke.

I had a 45k Cadillac and an 1,800$ winter rat. The Cadillac started burning oil and giving me troubles so I sold it and just kept the piece of shit jeep winter rat. Has my game gone down? Nope. In fact I've been dating the hottest girl I ever have all the while driving her around in a jeep with 250,000 miles.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2012, 09:29:38 PM »
Your story is not made up. Its a player that knows what hes doing. What I said about the money is the guy has confidence from somewhere. Most people think a guy gets laid because of his money, no, he gets laid because of the confidence that his money gives him. Another guy may get girls because of his confidence in his looks while he's broke as hell. Another guy gets girls because of the confidence he has in his personality although hes ugly and broke.

I had a 45k Cadillac and an 1,800$ winter rat. The Cadillac started burning oil and giving me troubles so I sold it and just kept the piece of shit jeep winter rat. Has my game gone down? Nope. In fact I've been dating the hottest girl I ever have all the while driving her around in a jeep with 250,000 miles.
that's that "Tony Montana, Tony Montana", sorry the song is in my head

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2012, 09:56:55 PM »
Such a pussy excuse. that's all that is and you know it. so many of you guys sitting around crying about why you cant get laid. Meanwhile some drug addict who hasn't had a paycheck in 2 years is fucking the girl you drool over.

Do you know who you're talking to? my number is fucking retired in the pussy slaying hall of fame, i have my own wing. and my GF of 2 1/2 years is a fucking ten, as was the one before her, and the one before her, and so on.......and i posted pics of them all.

I'm saying his bald average friend would not be the stud he is without the cash, I guarantee he works it into the conversation, he'd be a fucking idiot not to. and PS women can smell money a mile away, whether he talks about it or not. check the shoes, check the watch, check the clothes..see if he pays with plastic or cash. You think these bitches are stupid? they are fucking vultures

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »

right..and without the cash, he doesn't have the confidence  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2012, 10:02:08 PM »

gh15 approved

There is a Kona at the chandler mall, you gotta go all the way around back.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2012, 10:05:42 PM »

How do I know these things?  As a gay man that has many AMAZING looking female friends, who are as plastic as the water bottle you drink out of, I've managed to gather over the years that women of today are far beyond the stupid notion of falling in love with a man (regardless of where he comes from) and making it against all the odds.  That nonsense only works in the movies, whereby all happy endings are followed by an awesome soundtrack to bring those emotions home.

"1"

This is cold, dude. Even for you. Me and the wife don't always get along, and I am sure she would love a large cocked rich dude, but we are a team that takes care of some precious and wonderful kids. There is romantic love, and there is familial love. Blood is thicker than water. Any. Fucking. Day.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2012, 12:21:49 AM »

EXACTLY... how many times does it need to be said?

"Confidence confidence confidence confidence confidence"

UGH it makes me sick.  where does confidence come from?  maybe from not being a loser piece of shit?  i swear one has to be mentally retarded to not make this connection about about .5 seconds, and yet...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2012, 02:00:10 AM »
There is one thing that ALL WOMEN fall for and that's a man with money.

Most women could care less if their partner is physically attractive or if they have "game", what they care about is the guy's bank account.

The more money he has, the more money he can give her, which translates into her buying and doing all the things she always dreamt of doing.

She wants new shoes.... check.

She wants new clothes.... check.

She wants to go away on lavish vacations.... check.

She wants to eat out at places that only the elite go to..... check.

She wants plastic surgery..... check.

She wants a huge wedding with all the fairy tale details.... check.

She wants to a mansion to live in.... check.

She wants a live-in nanny to take care of the kids.... check.

She wants to hire a "trainer" that visits her at the house to work in the private exercise studio (which eventually turns into her fucking the trainer).... check.

She wants to later divorce the husband and walk away with half (if she was smart enough to hustle him out of a pre-nump)... check.

All of this is can be hers so as long as she finds a man that has placed money and ambition ahead of love.  

How do I know these things?  As a gay man that has many AMAZING looking female friends, who are as plastic as the water bottle you drink out of, I've managed to gather over the years that women of today are far beyond the stupid notion of falling in love with a man (regardless of where he comes from) and making it against all the odds.  That nonsense only works in the movies, whereby all happy endings are followed by an awesome soundtrack to bring those emotions home.

Forget working out to attract females.

Forget learning to have "game".

Forget trying to dress nice.

If you want to truly have women wrapped around your cock, get a great career in finance, make well over a million each year and you will have countless amounts of women flocking over to you, because you are just so damn special.

"1"
ANd that's why those same women will have effed up marriages and even more effed up kids, who become effed up adults with the "mommy didn't love me" mentality.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2012, 04:04:40 AM »
you only should question yourself wheter you would want to have a woman whos with you for the money, not exactly the best types around.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2012, 04:56:27 AM »
you only should question yourself wheter you would want to have a woman whos with you for the money, not exactly the best types around.

OMR is a bit jaded with his comment.

I switched careers in the middle of my relationship, started up something new and left behind something I was doing for 20 years... it was tight for six months before things turned around, and my woman didn't even blink...and she's a "Scottsdale chick" who can have any man she wants. they all aren't like that

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2012, 05:24:11 AM »

Again big guy....he had this confidence when he was building his businesses and didn't have much.  The guy just doesn't have the 'rejection worries'.  He said "there are so many women out there...why get your nuts bound up by a two letter word"

You will know this location Groink....we went to the BOA over on baseline and Mcclintock (in the Frys) so I could make a deposit.  So, no money flashing there.  He was in a baseball hat, tshirt, and shorts.  no fancy shirt...plain grey.  under armour hat is about all that was a 'logo' type of thing.  He went to walk out side to make a call...ends up talking to some woman that just comes in the bank because she dropped a piece of paper.  She was a solid 8 (in my book).  I don't pay attention, so I don't see how long he was talking to her.  Afterwards we are at the el pollo loco and he shows me that she already had texted him telling him to meet her out that night.  Next day he comes by my house to swim with her in tow.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2012, 05:27:39 AM »
There is a Kona at the chandler mall, you gotta go all the way around back.

Already said that....I believe you can verify that Saporo's in scottsdale is ridiculous with women....yes?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2012, 12:27:56 PM »
Already said that....I believe you can verify that Saporo's in scottsdale is ridiculous with women....yes?

Yes I can, LOL.

Old Town in and of itself, is just a ridiculous place to meet gorgeous women, they are everywhere.

it's just a scene that has to be experienced for someone to get what we are saying. think of how many women  you would encounter if you parked your car at Firehouse, and walked down the strip past Martini Ranch, CREAM, Jackrabbit,  Shotgun betty's , revolver,Dirty/pretty,  Axis/Radius, Wild knight, El heffe, Marjerle's, doll house, PCL, American Junkie, Smashboxx and wound up at Mint...and that's what....three blocks of walking around by Drinkwater and fifth i just mentioned ?, and i only mentioned the big clubs, there are just as many little dive bars lining that strip as well...LOL

Old town Scottsdale is fucking NUTS, at 1 in the morning the streets are at a dead stop, taxis mixed with ferraris bumper to bumper. pedicabs are flying everywhere and it's just a sea of people pouring in and out of nightclubs, there are half  naked, gorgeous drunken sluts EVERYWHERE...and everyone is fucked out of their face on something.

If you have half of a decent game, your'e going home with an 8 at the least