Author Topic: Fat Is Officially Incurable (According to Science)  (Read 5869 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Fat Is Officially Incurable (According to Science)
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 04:15:19 AM »
Yesterday in front of me in the supermarket line: a 50yr old 5'1'' female pig, ugly tattoo, must have been 250lbs at least, sweating en puffing and screaming to her grandchild. In the shopping cart: fries, burgers, crisps, coca cola (not the light version of course). And one of these wellfare electrical scooters outside.
I'd say: no more welfare, pay your own medical bills, and get a taser treatment each time your complaining about your life.
This is what happens to my 52% income tax.... >:(
Those scooters have got to go.

As for diet choices: I drive a school route to work. Where 10 years ago I would see kids throw away the sandwiches mom made, now they don't even get any. They just get food money and visit the supermarket. Where I see them buying nothing but processed crap. But really: who expects it to be otherwise?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 04:20:08 AM »
Also: for those doubting the outcome of the study: the PDF is available. Read it and be awared.

http://motivatedandfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Diets_dont_work.pdf

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 06:59:15 AM »
yeah, ofcourse, if people go back to old eating habbits-the ones that made them fat-they will become fat again.

except if they dramaticaly increase their own activity levels.

its worrying how many girls no older than 20 have legs which resemble the acropolis pillars these days.

the fat are lazy, except when it comes to eating.

I have always believed that the body regulates itself and that the body may tolerate some weight loss but that it will switch on something in your brain to make you crave sweets and food whether you want them or not in an attempt yo get your body back to the way it usually is...I think the body and brain is comfortable with the body being at a certain weight and is constantly fighting with you to get back to weight you were originally at....explains my yo-yo weight gain...it can't be just individual will power because then there would be more weight loss successes

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 07:18:08 AM »
I have about 20 years experience with EC.  In combo with cardio, lowered calorie and high G carb restriction it works fairly well.  Ramping up EC dosage slowly helps keeps the side effects down.  You must taper off slowly... if not you'll get massive headaches, lethargy and a killer hunger rebound effect.  

You cannot take it forever.  There is use and abuse.  Things to be careful of are:  Dependency/addiction, adrenal burnout, muscular weakness/cramps, muscular injuries/tears, neuropathy, insomnia, anxiety, errection problems, high BP.  Lethargy, headaches and depression when coming off.  I've had many of these in some degree or another.  

One training partner I had in the early 90's was the poster boy for abuse of EC.  He worked up to 300mg E and 1000mg C per day taken for extended periods.  He also claimed it helped get him through some tough college courses.  He now has a plethora of permanent physical and mental health problems.

DNP is quite another thing entirely.  I've never used it, but I know some guys that have.  From what I can tell, it does work, but the side effects are brutal.  DNP is an industrial poision.  Users of DNP are most likely shortening their lifespans.  I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather live a full life and fluctuate in between 8-15% bodyfat than die young and ripped.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 07:22:45 AM »
Yesterday in front of me in the supermarket line: a 50yr old 5'1'' female pig, ugly tattoo, must have been 250lbs at least, sweating en puffing and screaming to her grandchild. In the shopping cart: fries, burgers, crisps, coca cola (not the light version of course). And one of these wellfare electrical scooters outside.
I'd say: no more welfare, pay your own medical bills, and get a taser treatment each time your complaining about your life.

Wow bro, hat sounds like America. Like Walmart or some shit. I didn't think there were fatties in Europe.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »
Wow bro, hat sounds like America. Like Walmart or some shit. I didn't think there were fatties in Europe.
China's starting to get its own fatties now too.

Especially kids.

G

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 07:27:50 AM »

I have always believed that the body regulates itself and that the body may tolerate some weight loss but that it will switch on something in your brain to make you crave sweets and food whether you want them or not in an attempt yo get your body back to the way it usually is...I think the body and brain is comfortable with the body being at a certain weight and is constantly fighting with you to get back to weight you were originally at....explains my yo-yo weight gain...it can't be just individual will power because then there would be more weight loss successes

You're right.  The human body does not want to lose fat and gain muscle... it takes way too much energy to do that.  Craving sugar and high calorie foods (added as fat and stored for later use) is a built in survival mechanism.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 07:30:27 AM »
You're right.  The human body does not want to lose fat and gain muscle... it takes way too much energy to do that.  Craving sugar and high calorie foods (added as fat and stored for later use) is a built in survival mechanism.

cool....thanks...so I guess all of this obsessiveness about our bodies and trying to lose weight is for nothing???

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »
cool....thanks...so I guess all of this obsessiveness about our bodies and trying to lose weight is for nothing???

It's not for nothing if you want to stay healthy.  Intense exercise (especially cardio) can be drudgery, but the other choices... obesity, diabetes, heart attack and stroke are totally unacceptable to me.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2012, 07:43:00 AM »

Yeah, but we're people, we have the drive to not give up and to be better, so don't be defeated by it. Keep trying.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2012, 07:43:53 AM »
Willpower..........the fatasses need to develop some.

End of thread!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2012, 08:03:17 AM »

Yes, there is a lot of those annoying fatties. But there are also guys like me who dieted down and lost tons of bodyfat and yet I still find it incredibly hard to keep the fat off without constantly monitoring my calories and using PEDs. If there really exist guys who cant stuff their faces for a week and not get fat, well I'm fucking jelly. There is no way I can do that even with clen.
all drugs - TPPIIP

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2012, 08:46:39 AM »
My wife, daughter and I hit Disney World every year...years ago, you'd hardly see anybody on a scooter.  The people you did see were really old or obviously handicapped in some way.  Now the place is crawling with fat asses tooling around on scooters...they use them to get to the front of the line because they're "handicapped".  When we went this year I was gimping around on a torn meniscus...my wife and daughter thought I was nuts for not using a scooter.  I would rather have iced my knee for two hours every night and taken advils like they were tic tacs than throw in with that lot of fat asses.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »
They are inceasing here too (pun intended). When I was a kid (6-12) there were maybe 2 fat kids in our whole school. Today you see them all around. Nothing more ugly than a fat child... :'(

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 01:28:46 PM »
I don't know guys. Take a look at all the ex-bodybuilders who know how to lose weight but don't workout anymore and are either walking around skinny fat or are tubs of lard. In some cases, guys that competed in bodybuilding but stopped everything may have been better off not getting into weight training/dieting at all.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2012, 02:16:29 PM »
It baffles me people ig GB still dont know about beta receptor agonism through ephedrine and caffeine consumption

Completely appalled

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/EphedraandEphedrine-HealthProfessional/