Author Topic: Anderson Silva brought Steven Segal with him to the fight!  (Read 15896 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Anderson Silva brought Steven Segal with him to the fight!
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2012, 11:26:00 PM »
If the fight was fixed, Silva would have lost.
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2012, 11:30:29 PM »
If the fight was fixed, Silva would have lost.

Not when he's the biggest thing in his country and the guy who almost beat him the first time got hundreds if not thousands of death threats. Dana wants Chael far and away from Silva. Chael's ego let us in on all of this by completely putting down Brazil. Chael was telling Dana, OK, you win, but i'm not going out quietly. ;) If you have a couple hours to kill sometime, listen to Rogans podcast with Chael. It's a very good listen but Chael is also telling the listeners something. Fake Mma fights, Cro Cop being a phony etc. He even talks about knowing who DB COOPER was...Which is obviously some kind of code to the viewer about things not being what they seem.

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2012, 11:39:28 PM »
Not when he's the biggest thing in his country and the guy who almost beat him the first time got hundreds if not thousands of death threats. Dana wants Chael far and away from Silva. Chael's ego let us in on all of this by completely putting down Brazil. Chael was telling Dana, OK, you win, but i'm not going out quietly. ;)

Plenty of Brazilian fighters have lost in UFC title matches before.  If the "fix was in" there'd be plenty of more realistic reasons than the fear of angry Brazilians causing mayhem, murder and the loss of future financial revenue.  The always-ready-to-surrender French beat Brazil 3-0 in the '98 World Cup Final and yet Zinedine Zedane and Thierry Henry still bravely walk the streets of this planet, and soccer errr football is still kinda popular there.  Neither Dana nor Chael would throw a fight for some bullshit reason like this.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2012, 11:53:05 PM »
For all you who have watched the Rogan Podcast. Supposedly the rumor goes that after Rogan found out that Chael was foreshadowing(fucking with him) he was extremely pissed. Chael talked about fake MMA fights, fake Bigfoot and bigfoot suits, DB COOPER. He led Rogan into a rant about a bigfoot video which everyone on the planet knows is fake yet Chael told Rogan he believed it to be real. Rogan took the bait and ran with it. Only to have Chael passive aggressively say to Rogan, "you're right now that I look at it that way". Rogan didn't know what Chael was doing at the time but later found out and was pissed that he now looks like a fool. And all of this leading up to a fixed MMA fight that Chael did for a huge payday with Silva. Watch the podcast people. Chael is telling you exactly whats going on.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2012, 11:53:56 PM »
Dana hates Tito with a passion. And lets not forget, Tito eats the pussy of whores. You can't respect any man who does that regardless of what they do.

Stole the words right out of my mouth! Dana does not like Tito one bit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2012, 12:00:15 AM »
Dana hates Tito with a passion. And lets not forget, Tito eats the pussy of whores. You can't respect any man who does that regardless of what they do.

Exactly. You lick the hole, you swallow the pole. Real men don't do that.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2012, 12:16:25 AM »
Come on bro. Dana and Tito hated each other for years. Let me guess, you just got into MMA over the past couple years?

Yes, I've only been watching it for a few years....  Is that a problem or something? :-) lol

You still haven't answered me... WHY have they hated each other for years?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2012, 12:55:23 AM »
I would retire if I were Silva.  15-0 in the UFC, 10 straight title defences.  What a perfect way to go out as arguably the best ever.

Agree when there's guys in the " hall of fame" with records of ~19-10

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2012, 01:02:29 AM »
If it was to the head, then why didn't Chael make mention of it when Rogan interviewed him after the fight?

This is what Chael had to say, "He's a true champion, man," Sonnen said. "He got me with a good shot. I was on the ground, he got me with a good knee and other than that, I'm going to have to look at the tape."

He could have simply said that he doesn't understand why an illegal knee to the head was allowed by the ref, but he didn't, I wonder why?  You know Chael is not shy and loves to be outspoken, so if he didn't say that, it was very clear that he didn't have the grounds to say so.

"1"

Agree, especially after watching the replay

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2012, 05:44:53 AM »
He really wanted to talk about fake fights with Rogan who clearly was trying to cover for some fighters. I'm a huge believe in "people in the know" wanting to leave clues(foreshadow) things. Chael is fucking badass to the most degree. What he did in the first round was the whole fight to me. I also would say that he most likely lost the first fight on purpose as well. Dana is fucked in the head and only thinks about business. And Silva is a god in Brazil. I think Chael putting down Brazil in a passive aggressive way was also his way of foreshadowing the future. One more unreal thing about the Rogan podcast was Chael talking about DB COOPER out of the blue. The DB COOPER Hoax cemented Chael's foreshadowing to me.

Interesting - sounds plausible.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2012, 06:02:51 AM »

Leave Wiggs alone  :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2012, 06:06:35 AM »
Anyone remember Dan Severn? wasn't he in heat for worked fights?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2012, 07:08:03 AM »
You cannot knee a downed opponent in the head...you can knee him in the body.  Silva cranked that knee squarely into Sonnen's body...it's the same strike Evans used to derail Tito Ortiz in their fight.  Perfectly legal and very effective.

It was to the chest from what I see

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2012, 07:13:28 AM »
It was to the chest from what I see
Yes it was.  I do agree with Snoman that some of the fights in the UFC over the years, have looked fishy.  I go back to the Anderson Silva fight vs. Forrest, where forrest was flopping around like a dying fish from Silva's jabs. I also remember all of the horrible decisions over the years.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2012, 07:20:15 AM »
Now shit is going to get ugly!

"1"

Damn, immediately before a huge fight, you take the time to post on getbig?

Lonely?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2012, 07:24:13 AM »
If it was to the head, then why didn't Chael make mention of it when Rogan interviewed him after the fight?

This is what Chael had to say, "He's a true champion, man," Sonnen said. "He got me with a good shot. I was on the ground, he got me with a good knee and other than that, I'm going to have to look at the tape."

He could have simply said that he doesn't understand why an illegal knee to the head was allowed by the ref, but he didn't, I wonder why?  You know Chael is not shy and loves to be outspoken, so if he didn't say that, it was very clear that he didn't have the grounds to say so.

"1"

It was very apparent that Chael didn't remember what hit him.

Give him a day or two. He'll make mention of it.

IMO, that knee was borderline illegal. Looks like it hits his chest and chin with his thigh. Overall, the right call was made.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2012, 07:30:02 AM »
Damn, immediately before a huge fight, you take the time to post on getbig?

Lonely?

Sure.  It's easy to do when you are watching it at home on Pay Per View and have a laptop sitting right on your lap.

Am I clear?

"1"

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2012, 07:33:46 AM »
silva won, no excuses on my end. i was hopin chael would win but the better man won. id love to see jones vs anderson at a catch weight of 195, non title bout ;)
R

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2012, 07:35:02 AM »
Sure.  It's easy to do when you are watching it at home on Pay Per View and have a laptop sitting right on your lap.

Am I clear?

"1"

Haha ,retardlifter is trying to ''own''  you .

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2012, 07:36:48 AM »
Haha ,retardlifter is trying to ''own''  you .

I know.  Don't these kids ever learn?

Che, I agree with graciebjj, I think a superfight between Silva and Jones would be the biggest UFC fight ever.

I'd even go as far as to say that Silva should declare his retirement and sign up for one more fight (versus Jones) and then leave the UFC while on top and with legend status.

What say you?

"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »
I know.  Don't these kids ever learn?

Che, I agree with graciebjj, I think a superfight between Silva and Jones would be the biggest UFC fight ever.

What say you?

"1"

Yeah , it would be a good fight , I have Anderson winning that fight..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2012, 07:40:20 AM »
A few fights in the ufc and pride were obvious fixes. Don Frye/ Mark Hall. John Mccarthy commented that Hall simply fell into Fryes submission. Hall even complained later that he was supposed to get paid for that but never did. Some pride matches were probably fixed but all of them?  Did quinton agree to be brutalized and left hanging on the ropes with blood dribbing out of his mouth? Did fedor risk potential injury by agreeing to be dropped on his head so he can win via submission? A large majority of fights are legit.

Its amusing that people take everything chael says so seriously. His own team mates have said that when he's on camera its hard to tell when "serious" chael and "camera" chael show up. He mixes both personas very well. Off camera he's apparently a different cat. Chael does what he needs to do to sell a fight. He only started this trash talking persona recently and its working. He got a lot of attention and a potential future career as a commentator lined up. As for chael saying all that pride fights were fixed.....i'd have to listen to the podcast but its safe to say that it was " camera" chael doing the talking.  Lets dispense with the conspiracy theories.  Besides he made a mistake in the heat of the moment with that elbow and paid for it during the fight. It happens.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2012, 07:43:45 AM »
I have Anderson winning that fight..

I think Dana should offer both Jones & Silva a ridiculous purse for the match and make it happen for December 2013 as a superfight.

I believe that Anderson would win that fight and right after should retire as the best fighter in history.

"1"

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2012, 07:44:29 AM »
a fight with jones would be his toughest fight and his biggest test of his career,now that fight would break every ufc record ever as far as ppv,tix sellouts ect
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2012, 07:47:46 AM »
A few fights in the ufc and pride were obvious fixes. Don Frye/ Mark Hall. John Mccarthy commented that Hall simply fell into Fryes submission. Hall even complained later that he was supposed to get paid for that but never did. Some pride matches were probably fixed but all of them?  Did quinton agree to be brutalized and left hanging on the ropes with blood dribbing out of his mouth? Did fedor risk potential injury by agreeing to be dropped on his head so he can win via submission? A large majority of fights are legit.

Its amusing that people take everything chael says so seriosuly. His own team mates have said that when he's on camera its hard to tell when "serious" chael and "camera" chael show up. He mixes both personas very well. Off camera he's apparently a different cat. Chael does what he needs to do to sell a fight. He only started this trash talking persona recently and its working. He got a lot of attention and a potential future career as a commentator lined up. As for chael saying all that pride fights were fixed.....i'd have to listen to the podcast but its safe to say that it was " camera" chael doing the talking.  Lets dispense with the conspiracy theories.  Besides he made a mistake in the heat of the moment with that elbow and paid for it during the fight. It happens.

anthony(mad dog) macias took a dive also against oleg
R