Author Topic: So we have the cure for obesity and most cancers, yet motherfuckers are fatter..  (Read 10024 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
im fat because i love to eat good food  ;D

That is fine if that's the path you choose to lead. Expected your insurance premium to go up buckaroo...no homo on the buckaroo.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Meat is evil. Never heard that one before.

STFU, Amistad.

che

• Getbig V

There is no debating this.

Live or and  Die

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So your magic pill is vegetarianism? You've blamed your complete lack of will power on eating meat.

Now I've heard everything.  Fat people's lack of will power disgusts me.

Listen here Morty, I'm a solid 215lbs fella. Don't know if you were thinkin' of some other Wiggs there chief, I'm in quite fine shape there ace how bout yourself?  I said 5% of diet should be from animal fat how does that constitute vegetarianism? You either are or your are not.  It's a simple concept. Clearly you didn't either read and or comprehend that portion of what I wrote.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I was ordered from "them" to deliver a message. Don't say I didn't warn you.
The Mexicans?  :o

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
BTW gentlemen, I awaiting an intellectual retort or can I agree will all be given up most of our animal protein? Unless you wanna be one of "those people".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
holy fucking pyramid shitts,  wiggs feeling enlightend today. Youre on the right path brother
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
holy fucking pyramid shitts,  wiggs feeling enlightend today. Youre on the right path brother

Johnny, I apologize brother.  I've been enlighten by "them" and calling is to spread the truth.  It was right there all along Johnny, right in fucking front of us and we chose to ignore drunken from flesh and doped up on their drugs.  No wonder everyone so fucking miserable in America and most of the Western World, it all makes sense.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Listen here Morty, I'm a solid 215lbs fella. Don't know if you were thinkin' of some other Wiggs there chief, I'm in quite fine shape there ace how bout yourself?  I said 5% of diet should be from animal fat how does that constitute vegetarianism? You either are or your are not.  It's a simple concept. Clearly you didn't either read and or comprehend that portion of what I wrote.

5% is vegetarian.  That's one bite of meat in one meal in the entire day.  No, I recall the many threads where you were trying not to be "fat" any more and trying 100 different things to lose weight.  I'll give you credit for at least trying.

Man has been eating meat since before we were men.  Cancer rates haven't increased until the last 30 or so years.  So making the correlation that meat causes cancer is just intellectually lazy at best and complete horseshit at worst.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Johnny, I think you need some help.  Most of your posts make no sense at all.  Most of your posts are boring as hell too.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
JF, you are 325lbs, you're not enlightened you're very unhealthy.
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
5% is vegetarian.  That's one bite of meat in one meal in the entire day.  No, I recall the many threads where you were trying not to be "fat" any more and trying 100 different things to lose weight.  I'll give you credit for at least trying.

Man has been eating meat since before we were men.  Cancer rates haven't increased until the last 30 or so years.  So making the correlation that meat causes cancer is just intellectually lazy at best and complete horseshit at worst.

If you're truly interested, do some research. I've already said, numbers don't lie.  But you have been warned.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Sounds like Wiggs Falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, I apologize brother.  I've been enlighten by "them" and calling is to spread the truth.  It was right there all along Johnny, right in fucking front of us and we chose to ignore drunken from flesh and doped up on their drugs.  No wonder everyone so fucking miserable in America and most of the Western World, it all makes sense.

i was doped up on marijuana for years im sure it did some irreversable damage to my cardiovascular system. Yes show your compassion to alien brothers who come in many forms, dogs , cats, chickens, cows, they are watching us

lets not think we are too smart thus beleiveing animals/aliens are stupid just because they dont communicate to us
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

This is really the argument ender.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, I think you need some help.  Most of your posts make no sense at all.  Most of your posts are boring as hell too.
ill admit i have been slipping latley , im not really saying that much great things
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This is really the argument ender.

heme-iron

the cancer iron to end all arguments found in eggs and meat and fish, not in milk or butter

go figure, its a way of punishing us for consuming life forms
A

che

• Getbig V
BTW gentlemen, I awaiting an intellectual retort or can I agree will all be given up most of our animal protein? Unless you wanna be one of "those people".
I have been eating  beef ,chicken, fish.....  my whole life , I don't eat vegetables , I've never been over 10-12 % BF, I'm  very healthy .
What do you think about that Wiggs?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wiggs claiming "year off the wiggs" in his avatar perhaps we should be more humble and hear the man out

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I have been eating  beef ,chicken, fish.....  my whole life , I don't eat vegetables , I've never been over 10-12 % BF, I'm  very healthy .
What do you think about that Wiggs?

you grew up in harsh conditions in a third world country sorrounded by big booty brazilian hoes, that struggle caused you to be superior
A

che

• Getbig V
you grew up in harsh conditions in a third world country sorrounded by big booty brazilian hoes, that struggle caused you to be superior
Haha

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
If you're not going to do research then at least watch this documentary called forks over knives...There many other great ones. But I chose this one because the two Dr.s/Scientist behind it have reputations beyond repute.