Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 03:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So we have the cure for obesity and most cancers, yet motherfuckers are fatter..  (Read 3494 times)
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »

Wigg's has successfully reached stage 10 trolling.
Impressive sir.
Report to moderator   Logged
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »

im fat because i love to eat good food  Grin

That is fine if that's the path you choose to lead. Expected your insurance premium to go up buckaroo...no homo on the buckaroo.

2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »

Meat is evil. Never heard that one before.

STFU, Amistad.

The Hand of Ron
che
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 03:50:12 PM »

There is no debating this.

Live or and  Die
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 03:52:10 PM »

So your magic pill is vegetarianism? You've blamed your complete lack of will power on eating meat.

Now I've heard everything.  Fat people's lack of will power disgusts me.

Listen here Morty, I'm a solid 215lbs fella. Don't know if you were thinkin' of some other Wiggs there chief, I'm in quite fine shape there ace how bout yourself?  I said 5% of diet should be from animal fat how does that constitute vegetarianism? You either are or your are not.  It's a simple concept. Clearly you didn't either read and or comprehend that portion of what I wrote.

Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 03:53:50 PM »

I was ordered from "them" to deliver a message. Don't say I didn't warn you.
The Mexicans?  Shocked
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »

The Mexicans JEWZ?  Shocked
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »

BTW gentlemen, I awaiting an intellectual retort or can I agree will all be given up most of our animal protein? Unless you wanna be one of "those people".

Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 03:56:13 PM »

holy fucking pyramid shitts,  wiggs feeling enlightend today. Youre on the right path brother

A
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »

holy fucking pyramid shitts,  wiggs feeling enlightend today. Youre on the right path brother

Johnny, I apologize brother.  I've been enlighten by "them" and calling is to spread the truth.  It was right there all along Johnny, right in fucking front of us and we chose to ignore drunken from flesh and doped up on their drugs.  No wonder everyone so fucking miserable in America and most of the Western World, it all makes sense.

Emmortal
Getbig V

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 04:00:16 PM »

Listen here Morty, I'm a solid 215lbs fella. Don't know if you were thinkin' of some other Wiggs there chief, I'm in quite fine shape there ace how bout yourself?  I said 5% of diet should be from animal fat how does that constitute vegetarianism? You either are or your are not.  It's a simple concept. Clearly you didn't either read and or comprehend that portion of what I wrote.

5% is vegetarian.  That's one bite of meat in one meal in the entire day.  No, I recall the many threads where you were trying not to be "fat" any more and trying 100 different things to lose weight.  I'll give you credit for at least trying.

Man has been eating meat since before we were men.  Cancer rates haven't increased until the last 30 or so years.  So making the correlation that meat causes cancer is just intellectually lazy at best and complete horseshit at worst.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2012, 04:00:23 PM »

Johnny, I think you need some help.  Most of your posts make no sense at all.  Most of your posts are boring as hell too.
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2012, 04:01:59 PM »

JF, you are 325lbs, you're not enlightened you're very unhealthy.

Pure Alpha
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 04:06:21 PM »

5% is vegetarian.  That's one bite of meat in one meal in the entire day.  No, I recall the many threads where you were trying not to be "fat" any more and trying 100 different things to lose weight.  I'll give you credit for at least trying.

Man has been eating meat since before we were men.  Cancer rates haven't increased until the last 30 or so years.  So making the correlation that meat causes cancer is just intellectually lazy at best and complete horseshit at worst.

If you're truly interested, do some research. I've already said, numbers don't lie.  But you have been warned.

Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 04:07:32 PM »

* graymaster10.jpg (13.83 KB, 283x375 - viewed 173 times.)

Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2012, 04:10:14 PM »

calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP little Halo

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2012, 04:13:13 PM »

Sounds like Wiggs Falcon.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »

Johnny, I apologize brother.  I've been enlighten by "them" and calling is to spread the truth.  It was right there all along Johnny, right in fucking front of us and we chose to ignore drunken from flesh and doped up on their drugs.  No wonder everyone so fucking miserable in America and most of the Western World, it all makes sense.

i was doped up on marijuana for years im sure it did some irreversable damage to my cardiovascular system. Yes show your compassion to alien brothers who come in many forms, dogs , cats, chickens, cows, they are watching us

lets not think we are too smart thus beleiveing animals/aliens are stupid just because they dont communicate to us

A
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »

This is really the argument ender.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »

Johnny, I think you need some help.  Most of your posts make no sense at all.  Most of your posts are boring as hell too.
ill admit i have been slipping latley , im not really saying that much great things

A
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2012, 04:15:31 PM »

This is really the argument ender.

heme-iron

the cancer iron to end all arguments found in eggs and meat and fish, not in milk or butter

go figure, its a way of punishing us for consuming life forms

A
che
Getbig V

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 04:16:47 PM »

BTW gentlemen, I awaiting an intellectual retort or can I agree will all be given up most of our animal protein? Unless you wanna be one of "those people".
I have been eating  beef ,chicken, fish.....  my whole life , I don't eat vegetables , I've never been over 10-12 % BF, I'm  very healthy .
What do you think about that Wiggs?
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2012, 04:17:20 PM »

wiggs claiming "year off the wiggs" in his avatar perhaps we should be more humble and hear the man out

A
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2012, 04:18:35 PM »

I have been eating  beef ,chicken, fish.....  my whole life , I don't eat vegetables , I've never been over 10-12 % BF, I'm  very healthy .
What do you think about that Wiggs?

you grew up in harsh conditions in a third world country sorrounded by big booty brazilian hoes, that struggle caused you to be superior

A
che
Getbig V

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2012, 04:19:48 PM »

you grew up in harsh conditions in a third world country sorrounded by big booty brazilian hoes, that struggle caused you to be superior
Haha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!