Author Topic: So we have the cure for obesity and most cancers, yet motherfuckers are fatter..  (Read 10060 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Meats contain arachidonic acid, cancer cells use this to make their cell membranes. Also an acidic environment helps cancer to grow as well as sugar. Plant based diets promote an alkaline state in the body, cancer likes an acidic state to grow, it cant grow in an alkaline environment.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Arian Foster will be cut after the pre-season , and will be back to steaks shortly after that

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

He reminds me of that one dude who Kid and Play seen fucking thru his bedroom window in the movie House Party. That guy really knew how to throw it down!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Meats contain arachidonic acid, cancer cells use this to make their cell membranes. Also an acidic environment helps cancer to grow as well as sugar. Plant based diets promote an alkaline state in the body, cancer likes an acidic state to grow, it cant grow in an alkaline environment.
sugar is needed for the pancreas and just fine if you are an active vegetarian

but sugar is bad when you are eating meat =ultra acidity

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Overfed, under-nurtured.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
He reminds me of that one dude who Kid and Play seen fucking thru his bedroom window in the movie House Party. That guy really knew how to throw it down!
haha, and dude was under the bed!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Overfed, under-nurtured.

did you ever stick to your diet of no more than 5% meat?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
did you ever stick to your diet of no more than 5% meat?

No, I'm ready to be big again. But very lean this this time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The problem is heme iron.
X

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
5% is vegetarian.  That's one bite of meat in one meal in the entire day.  No, I recall the many threads where you were trying not to be "fat" any more and trying 100 different things to lose weight.  I'll give you credit for at least trying.

Man has been eating meat since before we were men.  Cancer rates haven't increased until the last 30 or so years.  So making the correlation that meat causes cancer is just intellectually lazy at best and complete horseshit at worst.

If you are Anti- Meat eater..and want to make the link between animal protein consumption and the rise in cancer ..one can simply be link it  to the hormones injected into Meat along with the way animals are fed down to possible genetic modification of meat
getbig or getgot

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The cure for obesity may just be exercising some common sense and will power for most people. I don't believe there is a cure for cancer.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Red Meat = Evolved Human Being

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
The answer is simple. The best tasting food is also, the worst for your body.  It's an addiction just like drugs and alcohol.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
The answer is simple. The best tasting food is also, the worst for your body.  It's an addiction just like drugs and alcohol.

Boom

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
haha, and dude was under the bed!!!

That's one of those scenes where you see as a kid and it's not that big of a deal but you watch again as an adult realize how fucking hilarious it really is.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
yeah gluten and all that, but still ppl are acting like swine when it comes to food.

another thing is ppl take car to get croissants when not necesary, such things, it adds up.

life became more comfi for many, theres no famines.

nobody forces ppl to eat.

Not everyone who lives a relatively sedentary lifestyle ends up obese or sick.

Times have changed in the last century, perhaps more so in this country then some other places around the world. When I am in Germany visiting my son, I walk to the market for croissants, cold cuts and cheeses for breakfast each morning. But then, they live in a small village and the walk takes less than half an hour.

Sometimes we eat when we are bored. Many people have more free time then they did years ago. It is not uncommon for folks to spend their evenings watching television. This is normally a very sedentary endeavor. What do we do while we bore ourselves silly watching a dumb television show or while spending hours sitting in front of the computer screen, posting on Internet blogs? We snack!

Even when some people are engaged in physical activity, I see them eating. At the gym it is either energy drinks or protein drinks when water would suffice and probably be better for us.

The formula for success is simple; if you want to lose weight or stay lean, eat less. If you take in more calories than you burn, regardless of where those calories come from, you will gain weight. People would do well to concern themselves more with how much and how often they eat then with what they eat. One of the most successful weight loss programs is designed around portion control and not based on limiting the type of food one can eat. Designer diets don't work because they are no fun in the long haul.

Not everyone has the same physiology. Some people are naturally slim and some not so much. To think everyone can have whatever is considered to be the ideal physique at any given time just by dieting or exercising is absurd.