Author Topic: Documents: Romney didn't manage Bain funds - ANOTHER LIB LIE DEBUNKED  (Read 16734 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Documents: Romney didn't manage Bain funds - ANOTHER LIB LIE DEBUNKED
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 08:13:20 PM »
"I did NOT have financial relations with that company!"  :D :D :D :D :D

now that's some funny shit

Four Bain Capital execs (all Dems, at least two Obama supporters) say Romney was gone and these reports the left keeps spewing are FALSE.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2012, 08:14:36 PM »
Mccain had it right. Rmoney's handlers better get a clue

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »
WASHINGTON -- Between 1999 and 2001, Mitt Romney, then the CEO of Bain Capital, signed at least six documents that the private equity firm filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The documents run in direct contradiction to a claim that Romney has made repeatedly: that he had nothing to do with Bain, and therefore no responsibility for Bain investments, during that period.

It's also a claim he made in August 2011 on the federal disclosure form he filed as part of his presidential bid. Romney didn't leave any wiggle room: "Mr. Romney retired from Bain Capital on February 11, 1999 to head the Salt Lake Organizing Committee [for the 2002 Winter Olympics]. Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way."

That is false.

SEC files include at least six instances of Romney signing documents after February 1999, proving -- unless the signatures were forged -- that his claim to not have "been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way" is wrong.

Most of the documents reference Romney as the "reporting person." Most of the filings were first reported by Glenn Kessler of the Washington Post, although he noted them in an opinion column otherwise dedicated to demonstrating that Kessler was correct weeks ago when he wrote that Romney had parted ways with Bain in 1999.

For instance, in April 1999, Romney signed documents related to a Bain deal with Pirod Holdings.

In November of that year, his signature appears on documents connected to a deal with Stericycle.

In January 2000, he signed paperwork for a deal with VMM Merger Corp.

His John Hancock appears on ChipPAC Inc. documents in February 2001.

someone must
have forged his signature  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2012, 08:22:36 PM »
Jas Obama addressed his stint in ghr. Ew party? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2012, 10:20:16 PM »

you keep changing the story to "but obama has done this............"

Have we all reached an agreemnt that Romney was a PART TIME employee for those 3 years? 

his team said he was.  He attended board meetings.  He was CEO and stakeholder.  He signed documents.  This is not leaving and severing ties.  This is part-time work.

SO yes, for those outsourcing years, he was a part-time ceo.  Hence I can't blame you for changing the topic to Obama. 

Romney is standing in dog shit on this one.  He didn' tleave.  He reduced his capacity to part-time, and said so.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2012, 10:58:32 PM »
This is the basis for the OB charge that Romney is an outsourcer?
one problem that nobody of the mind tha romney outsourced these jobs seems to realize is that private equity companies do not control the companies they own.

Generally the previous owner is kept on as a manager and they control the operations of the company.

As a person who has worked for a company owned by a private equity company I have a unique insight into this. The owned company doesnt do what the equity company says just b/c they said to do it.

Cracker Jack U probably could have told you this if he had any sense of character.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2012, 03:39:15 AM »
one problem that nobody of the mind tha romney outsourced these jobs seems to realize is that private equity companies do not control the companies they own.

Generally the previous owner is kept on as a manager and they control the operations of the company.

As a person who has worked for a company owned by a private equity company I have a unique insight into this. The owned company doesnt do what the equity company says just b/c they said to do it.

Cracker Jack U probably could have told you this if he had any sense of character.

These leftists attacking mittens over this are beyond stupid.    They prefer a failed communist t someone who was so good at his job that he was begged in haste to leave tosave the Olympics

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2012, 06:02:05 AM »

These leftists attacking mittens over this are beyond stupid.    They prefer a failed communist t someone who was so good at his job that he was begged in haste to leave tosave the Olympics

youve gone from saying romney wasn't at bain to saying "WTF is wrong with leftists..."

Are you now admitting romney was still working at Bain  from 99 to 02?   Attending board meetings, signing documents, etc

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2012, 07:21:31 AM »

Some cases yes some cases no.  I think The issue will be is whether or not he signed documents authorizing out sourcing.  If it is as you say then it's all spin by the dems.

As far as the repub charge of OB receiving money from Bain execs, the question is did he receive it from BAin or were they private contributions from execs as citizens as they were donating to him?  Otherwise it's spin by the repubs designed for the stupid. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2012, 07:32:06 AM »
Some cases yes some cases no.  I think The issue will be is whether or not he signed documents authorizing out sourcing.  If it is as you say then it's all spin by the dems.

As far as the repub charge of OB receiving money from Bain execs, the question is did he receive it from BAin or were they private contributions from execs as citizens as they were donating to him?  Otherwise it's spin by the repubs designed for the stupid. 

it will find a home here  :D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2012, 07:41:48 AM »
All I know is that I don't want to fuck things up right now.  We got all our ducks in a row.  The economy is booming, everyone has jobs, there's no sign of new government spending, no tax increases to worry about, and a crappy undergraduate degree costs next-to-nothing but will provide almost endless opportunities for high-earning careers with job security and upward mobility almost guaranteed. 

We're gonna throw all of that away on someone who may have had more involvement with a business over a three year period than he initially claimed??? 
That's insane!  It's time we realize just how serious of a defect this is for Mr. Romney and think about what we could be throwing away if he's elected. Who wants to eat chiminy-chengas next year?  NOT ME!
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2012, 08:50:52 AM »

He says he had NO ASSOCIATION with bain.  His own words; "i had no association after Feb 1999:

oz, do you consider attending board meetings while being paid at least 100k to be some sort of association?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2012, 09:36:08 AM »
He says he had NO ASSOCIATION with bain.  His own words; "i had no association after Feb 1999:

oz, do you consider attending board meetings while being paid at least 100k to be some sort of association?

You 240 , I sincerely mean this, you are a lying piece of garbage.  You know this smear is a joke and yet you are melting down over it all while you ignore things 9000000% worse going on right now. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2012, 09:40:55 AM »
You 240 , I sincerely mean this, you are a lying piece of garbage.  You know this smear is a joke and yet you are melting down over it all while you ignore things 9000000% worse going on right now. 

i will vote romney for president over obama in November.

But there's no denying romney had an association with bain from 99 to 2002.   He said he didn't.   Why delievr us such an easily provable lie? 

I guess you see any admission of romney lying as an endorsement of obama.  Not the same, man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2012, 09:49:10 AM »
i will vote romney for president over obama in November.

But there's no denying romney had an association with bain from 99 to 2002.   He said he didn't.   Why delievr us such an easily provable lie? 

I guess you see any admission of romney lying as an endorsement of obama.  Not the same, man.

So fucking what?   he meant it in terms of running the company.  It's not like Bain in 1999 through 2002 was out there destroying the country or killing people.   

and for fucks sake - Romney. Left to fucking help save the olypmics!  It's not like he ran off and started some criminal enterprise.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2012, 09:51:31 AM »
HE LIED  FOR THE OLYMPICS  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2012, 09:52:31 AM »
So fucking what?   he meant it in terms of running the company.  It's not like Bain in 1999 through 2002 was out there destroying the country or killing people.  
and for fucks sake - Romney. Left to fucking help save the olypmics!  It's not like he ran off and started some criminal enterprise.  

Romney attempted to use all the "good" from being with Bain - I'm a job supporter.

But he was trying to distance himself from the bad things they did.  

he tried to do that by LYING about his time there.   He lied, 33.  Two days ago, you were mocking the left because "haha they are wrong on this Bain issue".   Today, in light of all the facts, you are suddenly saying "So fucking what"

Romney lied.  And from 99 to 02, Bain was disposing of fetuses and shipping jobs overseas.  That matters.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2012, 09:55:07 AM »
Romney. Left to fucking help save the olypmics! 

he was paid $285,000 to save the olympics.   pretty good payday, considering Bain was sitll paying him at the time.

so fucking what, i know.  Mitt could have been impersonating police officers and detaining ppl illegally, woudln't matter to some ppl.  Oh what, he did that, didnt he?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2012, 09:55:25 AM »

Romney attempted to use all the "good" from being with Bain - I'm a job supporter.

But he was trying to distance himself from the bad things they did.  

he tried to do that by LYING about his time there.   He lied, 33.  Two days ago, you were mocking the left because "haha they are wrong on this Bain issue".   Today, in light of all the facts, you are suddenly saying "So fucking what"

Romney lied.  And from 99 to 02, Bain was disposing of fetuses and shipping jobs overseas.  That matters.

yeah but the olympics  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »
i said yesterday this shit has just started

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2012, 10:17:19 AM »

Pot kettle

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2012, 10:19:03 AM »

I need To see he actual facts first before I decide.  There is too much SPiN COCK coming from both sides at the moment.   

But 100k for no association is a wonderful deal, where do I sign up for that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2012, 10:30:03 AM »
Some cases yes some cases no.  I think The issue will be is whether or not he signed documents authorizing out sourcing.  If it is as you say then it's all spin by the dems.

As far as the repub charge of OB receiving money from Bain execs, the question is did he receive it from BAin or were they private contributions from execs as citizens as they were donating to him?  Otherwise it's spin by the repubs designed for the stupid.  
The company itself has say over its day to day operations OZ, the equity company gives suggestions and funds generally if needed.

they do have the ability to terminate a contract with a current CEO if that person isnt doing what the equity company deems best but the equity company does not control the day to day operations.

What the hell do you think the equity company knows about steel mills? or any other industry that they buy into?

They arent going to get into the details of a companies business that they dont really understand and seeing as they dont run these businesses or are in that industry they let the managers of the company decided how to run their business day to day.

If they approved of any documents it would probably be in the form of a annual budget, maybe emails...

this doesnt matter to me even if true really as it underscores one of issues that obama doesnt seem to understand.

Businesses are outsourcing for a REASON!!!!

FIX THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

if romney is responsible for this is obama responsible for all the outsourcing done by companies funded by the stimulus?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2012, 10:32:56 AM »
 :)

Easy.  Start up a company and grow it beyond imagination and get rewarded for it.

It used to be applauded in this nation, now it is attacked by the inept illiterate leftists.

I need To see he actual facts first before I decide.  There is too much SPiN COCK coming from both sides at the moment.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2012, 10:42:08 AM »

It used to be applauded in this nation, now it is attacked by the inept illiterate leftists.

33, people are upset that romney lied.  Not that he was successful - but tha the takes credit for the job creation but distances himself from the fetus disposal and outsourcing.  Shady as fck.  our bullshit meters are going off.

:)

Exactly right.  The same people who believe he had "no association" with Bain also believe cain was framed by all those women, etc.