Author Topic: Customer At Internet Cafe Shoots 2 Robbers  (Read 20315 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Customer At Internet Cafe Shoots 2 Robbers
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2012, 07:45:07 AM »
One funny thing I noticed is that all the adrenaline came afterwards when I was "safe". While he was pushing me I was as calm as a kitten. Overall I think that's a good thing, making me less prone to do stupid shit. The downside would be that when/if shit really does hit the fan adrenaline would probably be my best friend.
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2012, 07:53:14 AM »
One funny thing I noticed is that all the adrenaline came afterwards when I was "safe". While he was pushing me I was as calm as a kitten. Overall I think that's a good thing, making me less prone to do stupid shit. The downside would be that when/if shit really does hit the fan adrenaline would probably be my best friend.
You noticed the adrenaline afterwards is what happened. Usually in those situations, the adrenaline kicks in and your dont notice it due to the situation, and then afterwards is when you notice the effects. Its kind of funny that way.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2012, 08:05:43 AM »
You noticed the adrenaline afterwards is what happened. Usually in those situations, the adrenaline kicks in and your dont notice it due to the situation, and then afterwards is when you notice the effects. Its kind of funny that way.

Yeah you're probably right, makes a lot of sense.
from incomplete data

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2012, 09:31:41 AM »
The answer is "yes".