Author Topic: Batman 'Dark Knight' Rises - Great movie or ???  (Read 56367 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Batman 'Dark Knight' Rises - Great movie or ???
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »
Worth seeing.
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2012, 09:13:48 AM »
and heroes, models, of 99.9% of the occidental male audience that watch their movies and imitate them in their daily lives.
Not sure I've ever met anyone trying to imitate movies in their day to day life, lol.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2012, 09:45:34 AM »
Not sure I've ever met anyone trying to imitate movies in their day to day life, lol.
Dressing, moving, talking, like them copying their facial expressions, gestures, attitudes...mixing them with those of others actors to create a modern, strong, adaptative, dominating "personality"...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2012, 10:01:05 AM »
Dressing, moving, talking, like them copying their facial expressions, gestures, attitudes...mixing them with those of others actors to create a modern, strong, adaptative, dominating "personality"...
So theyre pretending to be someone who is pretending to be someone else?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2012, 10:02:19 AM »
So theyre pretending to be someone who is pretending to be someone else?
this what we are, monkeys copying each others strategies of survival to build "our personality", our personality being a mixed bag of different strategies of survival, to insure our own survival.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2012, 10:05:31 AM »
this what we are, monkeys copying each others strategies of survival to build "our personality", our personality being a mixed bag of different strategies of survival, to insure our own survival.

you come across as having some serious issues around your sexuality talk about overcompensating
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #281 on: July 29, 2012, 10:24:22 AM »
you come across as having some serious issues around your sexuality talk about overcompensating
Exactly. Sometimes a movie is just a movie. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: July 29, 2012, 10:35:37 AM »
I simply chose not to have any kind of links with anyone who chose homosexuality or promote it because i think it is dangerous, bad, for life. I just chose to control influences instead of letting them freely flow thru my mind and impregnate it without my consent. I carefully select what i read, watch, listen to, analyzing who wrote, thought it , by taking a look at their past influences, by trying to understand their goals, agendas, before blindly drinking their message.
You "choose" to watch, read, listen to a culture, litterature, that has been written, directed, created, by homosexuals, without most of the time, even knowing it. You "choose" to simply let yourself go with the flow because it's easier, a flow that is heading to the sewers. As if decadent, lost, sexually confused, vain hollywood's message  was to be followed without a second thought.
The fact is that most males in occident, lacking strong father figures look for them in movies, tv, music and sub cultures, basically idoles, instead of following God, a way better father figure if you plan on creating and maintaining life, something only mature , grown up spiritual men and women can do. Prefer the original to the perverted, shitty copies.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #283 on: July 29, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »
I simply chose not to have any kind of links with anyone who chose homosexuality or promote it because i think it is dangerous, bad, for life. I just chose to control influences instead of letting them freely flow thru my mind and impregnate it without my consent. I carefully select what i read, watch, listen to, analyzing who wrote, thought it , by taking a look at their past influences, by trying to understand their goals, agendas, before blindly drinking their message.
You choose to watch, read, listen to a culture, litterature, that has been written, directed, created, by homosexuals, without most of the time, even knowing it. You "choose" to simply let yourself go with the flow because it's easier, a flow that is heading to the sewers. As if decadent, lost, sexually confused, vain hollywood's message  was to be followed without a second thought.

wow what a fervent anti-conformist and yet you submit to the ultimate conformity, religion.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: July 29, 2012, 10:45:58 AM »
wow what a fervent anti-conformist and yet you submit to the ultimate conformity, religion.
Exactly I believe genuine hapiness is found following God's words, and i believe it's a better "conformity" than following the atheist decadent egotistical cynical "conformity".
I have no problem with being considered as a religious conformist, as it is a biological, animal need that allow me and other people to create and maintain life, while atheists spend their lives thinking only about their own egos, interests, even if at the expense of others, being unable to see the bigger picture, destroying their and others lives in the process.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #285 on: July 29, 2012, 10:50:52 AM »
Exactly I believe genuine hapiness is found following God's words, and i believe it's a better "conformity" than following the atheist decadent egotistical cynical "conformity".
I have no problem with being considered as a religious conformist, as it is a biological, animal need that allow me and other people to create and maintain life, while atheists spend their lives thinking only about their own egos, interests, even if at the expense of others, being unable to see the bigger picture, destroying their and others lives in the process.

But you're saying people are no different than animals. Isn't this what defines an animal?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »
But you're saying people are no different than animals. Isn't this what defines an animal?
Two kinds of animals, those who think they are gods themselves and will kill each others indefinitely -atheists-,  and others who submit to one and only God they fear and listen to, bettering themselves and their offsprings in the process, thus insuring that -human- life will continue.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #287 on: July 29, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
Two kinds of animals, those who think they are gods themselves and will kill each others indefinitely,  and others who submit to one and only God they fear and listen to, bettering themselves and their offsprings in the process, thus insuring that -human- life will continue.

how very convenient.

and these "two kinds" evolved naturally from "monkeys" as you put it?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #288 on: July 29, 2012, 11:05:56 AM »
Cripes. What a mess. Your headspace must resemble a rummage sale.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #289 on: July 29, 2012, 11:08:39 AM »
bane sounds like darth sean connery

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 29, 2012, 11:40:44 AM »
You "choose" to watch, read, listen to a culture, litterature, that has been written, directed, created, by homosexuals, without most of the time, even knowing it. You "choose" to simply let yourself go with the flow because it's easier, a flow that is heading to the sewers. As if decadent, lost, sexually confused, vain hollywood's message  was to be followed without a second thought.
The fact is that most males in occident, lacking strong father figures look for them in movies, tv, music and sub cultures, basically idoles, instead of following God, a way better father figure if you plan on creating and maintaining life, something only mature , grown up spiritual men and women can do. Prefer the original to the perverted, shitty copies.

you sound scared that you might be tipped over the edge

you keep fighting it bro its an aberration against god  ::)
T

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #291 on: July 29, 2012, 11:49:49 AM »

I'm sure
I guess most of you knew tom hardy your "favorite villain" -oh brother- is gay right?  :-\

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/28/inception-star-tom-hardy_n_662907.html

Lol, no, its still gay, but his sex life is his own and doesnt effect me.
If I refused to watch movies based on the actors sexual preferences, I probably would never be able to watch any movies ever again, as Im pretty sure 99% of the major hollywood actors are closeted homosexuals.
Probably close to 50% to be honest, but who gives a shit what someone else does... That's their business.

Bodybuilding is apparently gay as fuck, but Uberman is all over this place.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #292 on: July 29, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #294 on: July 29, 2012, 01:20:54 PM »
Question for Uberman :

If there were only two of everything brought onto the Ark.  Would that mean that all animals (save for water creatures) did some inbreeding in order to populate the Earth? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #295 on: July 29, 2012, 01:29:45 PM »
Question for Uberman :

If there were only two of everything brought onto the Ark.  Would that mean that all animals (save for water creatures) did some inbreeding in order to populate the Earth? 

Let's not forget that Moses was only allowed to bring his own family... So his sons were most likely banging his daughters.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #296 on: July 29, 2012, 01:41:03 PM »
Decent movie, was a bit sad that Robin and Catwoman died though.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #297 on: July 29, 2012, 01:42:01 PM »
Decent movie, was a bit sad that Robin and Catwoman died though.

Spoiler Alert!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 29, 2012, 01:53:44 PM »
great posts, uberman

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #299 on: July 29, 2012, 03:01:06 PM »
I thought the bit at the end with Danny DeVita was a nice homage to Batman's cinematic roots.