Author Topic: Getbiggers experience using Xanax.  (Read 10585 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Getbiggers experience using Xanax.
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2012, 03:49:07 PM »
Xanax have their place. Weakminded people become addicts.
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2012, 03:52:33 PM »
  I can get 30 for ten bucks

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2012, 04:20:07 PM »
Who the fuck are you?   ???

Lol, I am a relative "no one" in the San Francisco bay area tv/radio scene (sports and news), trying to become enough of a "someone" so that my wife doesn't have to work.  I also do voice over work for radio commercials, and english as a second language programs.  Its a fun, but crazy industry.  the egos are annoying.  I don't think jack shit of myself because I get on tv/radio, I do it because I'm good at it. many people in this industry act like they're a fucking deity because they can read a teleprompter in front of a camera.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2012, 07:53:58 PM »
back when i was living in a bottle, id pop some benzo's the next day to fight the shakes. very useful for that.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
back when i was living in a bottle, id pop some benzo's the next day to fight the shakes. very useful for that.
Ouch man... terrible.

Ive gotten bad with alcohol a couple times when I was younger... as soon as I started wanting to drink in the morning, I put that shit down... It seems to go from zero to horrible faster than you can imagine.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »
Ouch man... terrible.

Ive gotten bad with alcohol a couple times when I was younger... as soon as I started wanting to drink in the morning, I put that shit down... It seems to go from zero to horrible faster than you can imagine.

its sucked bro, fortuantely i sacked up and quit that shit. i went to my doctor and told her that i needed helped, cried like a little bitch....got on paxil for depression and it was literally like a light switch. 99% drug/booze free for years.

but after being on GB for 5 years, Im thinking about hitting it again  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2012, 08:11:11 PM »
its sucked bro, fortuantely i sacked up and quit that shit. i went to my doctor and told her that i needed helped, cried like a little bitch....got on paxil for depression and it was literally like a light switch. 99% drug/booze free for years.

Lol, sometimes it seems to help me just to talk about it, to remember how bad addiction was.
I had a way worse time with Heroin and Meth than I ever did with booze, thank god, but it seems like if I dont keep the memory fresh of how horrible it was, I start to forget the bad and remember the fun.
Which is no good.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2012, 10:34:57 PM »
Lol, sometimes it seems to help me just to talk about it, to remember how bad addiction was.
I had a way worse time with Heroin and Meth than I ever did with booze, thank god, but it seems like if I dont keep the memory fresh of how horrible it was, I start to forget the bad and remember the fun.
Which is no good.
. Woah,!! I don't mean to pry but you were addicted to h? How did you quit?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »

. Paxil really helped you quit drinking?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2012, 04:46:13 AM »
. Woah,!! I don't mean to pry but you were addicted to h? How did you quit?
Yeah, I was addicted to H.
Eventually I just had enough and quit. It was rough.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2012, 06:02:51 AM »
  I can get 30 for ten bucks

thats a great price,are u talking bout 1mg pills or 2mg bars? they charge 5$ for 2 1mg pills here. i get 1mg pills for a dollar apiece though which aint that bad i guess. the 30 for 10 bucks is awesome though
R

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2012, 06:06:49 AM »
He's TrapsMcLats! >:(

I took 1/2 a xanax (not sure of the dosage) before getting into a small plane w/a student pilot and his instructor. It didn't affect me at all so I took the other 1/2.   Didn't help. 

I thought maybe he was John Stossel or something.   8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2012, 06:10:30 AM »

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2012, 06:25:39 AM »
thats a great price,are u talking bout 1mg pills or 2mg bars? they charge 5$ for 2 1mg pills here. i get 1mg pills for a dollar apiece though which aint that bad i guess. the 30 for 10 bucks is awesome though

I can get 2mg bars for just under $2.00 per

8)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2012, 06:28:38 AM »
I can get 2mg bars for just under $2.00 per

8)

thats a great price, they charge 5$ a bar here
R

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2012, 06:32:20 AM »
Lol, I am a relative "no one" in the San Francisco bay area tv/radio scene (sports and news), trying to become enough of a "someone" so that my wife doesn't have to work.  I also do voice over work for radio commercials, and english as a second language programs.  Its a fun, but crazy industry.  the egos are annoying.  I don't think jack shit of myself because I get on tv/radio, I do it because I'm good at it. many people in this industry act like they're a fucking deity because they can read a teleprompter in front of a camera.

Cool, a successful getbigger!  Good to see!   8)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2012, 07:06:37 AM »
Yeah, I was addicted to H.
Eventually I just had enough and quit. It was rough.
  respect.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2012, 08:02:26 AM »
Benzo detox may give you epileptic insults, you can die if they turn into a status epilepticus.
Alcohol withdrawal depends heavily on your vit B status. May give an acute Wernicke.
Heroin detox is only life treathening when you got a weak heart or so

GHB withdrawel is nasty too; comparable with alcohol, but with a lot more chance for paranoid delusions, usually very agressive. This drug sucks.

A smart ER doc will know to give thiamine along with the usual glucose. Without the thiamine glucose alone is bad for triggering W/K

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2012, 10:14:44 AM »
Used it for the 1st time last night before sleep. I got tattooed yesterday for 4 hours and took it before sleep to help me get a good sleep as generally the quality of my sleep is not great. Slept fine tbh. Maybe a tad deeper. That's pretty much it. Took 1 bar. Any getbiggers use Xanax on a regular basic? Anyone use it sporadically? If so, how do you feel on it? How do u sleep. Should I up the dose?
what kind of pussy creates a username METAHEAD ::) and needs xanax AFTER getting a tatoo ???

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2012, 03:57:59 PM »
Cool, a successful getbigger!  Good to see!   8)

Lol, something like that...I still feel like a tall child who has infiltrated an adult world, waiting to be discovered.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »
Lol, something like that...I still feel like a tall child who has infiltrated an adult world, waiting to be discovered.

At least you only "feel" like it.  I actually am a tall child. :(  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2012, 12:31:27 AM »
Do not touch xanax or oxycodone/oxycontin unless you are under dr. supervision. xanax is NO JOKE!  WORSE THEN HEROIN!xanax is the worst medication to withdraw from and you get addicted fast! I have been prescribed 6mg of xanax for 4 years now but used to take up to 10mg a day. I would pretty much get comatose. I would pass out early in the day and wake up not knowing what was going on. I do need the drug for anxiety but just 4-6mg a day does me fine. I will have to take it for life. as far as bodybuilding goes I can't notice it fucking my body up. I never use much before a workout though maybe .5mg or 1mg. I also take 30mg roxicodone tabs as well. The pain meds I got due to a car accident I was in.. I got hit by a drunk driver and almost died. My spine cracked and I had horribe whip-lash. My ankles also jammed up. I got payed but I rather not of gotten in the accident. I didn't need money.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2012, 05:11:27 AM »
LOL @ lines still on your CD case there.

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2012, 06:00:23 AM »
LOL @ lines still on your CD case there.

[/quot

No there are no lines on the CD case it just appears like that it is a old CD. there is no powder at all on the case. looks like it though!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2012, 06:22:55 AM »
i take 1/4 a vicodin and I sleep 14 hours.

I[m not sure I could handle xanax.