Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77864 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »

Finally! Somebody who bothers to write a post with some CONTENT.

Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to know where you heard people are being scammed by sources on the gh15 board? Because as far as I know, the majority of the board don't even have ACCESS to the sponsors there.
You have to earn it, through quality contributions to the board and time. New guys need to be an active and positive part of the community in order to gain access and get hooked up.

And I still have yet to hear from anyone there about getting scammed. If it is discovered that a source is confirmed for scamming, they are swiftly removed, and warnings are put up. People discuss sources and give feedback that makes what you're saying not only untrue, but impossible.

As for the kigs, we'll just have to wait and see. For now, they're good. There are few safe and reliable sources for high grade gh out there, but they are out there and they are ON OUR BOARD.

You say there will always be scammers:

Perhaps, but NOT ON GH15 BOARDS.
We'll make sure of it.
Wake up bone head, the kigs are good....of course they are good, this is what they do, they make them good to lure people in and once they have enough people sending them money they send fake shit out, This has been done with kigs over and over again, what are you knew to the Internet, you have not heard any of this  ???

people have lost thousands and tens of thousands of dollars, do you also believe in Santa, you Nieve 18 year old, woooooooooooooooooooooos h.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »

Finally! Somebody who bothers to write a post with some CONTENT.

Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to know where you heard people are being scammed by sources on the gh15 board? Because as far as I know, the majority of the board don't even have ACCESS to the sponsors there. You have to earn it, through quality contributions to the board and time. New guys need to be an active and positive part of the community in order to gain access and get hooked up.

And I still have yet to hear from anyone there about getting scammed. If it is discovered that a source is confirmed for scamming, they are swiftly removed, and warnings are put up. People discuss sources and give feedback that makes what you're saying not only untrue, but impossible.

As for the kigs, we'll just have to wait and see. For now, they're good. There are few safe and reliable sources for high grade gh out there, but they are out there and they are ON OUR BOARD.

You say there will always be scammers:

Perhaps, but NOT ON GH15 BOARDS.
We'll make sure of it.
Yup

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2012, 12:54:05 PM »
Yup
lolollolloool, HERE IS YOUR PROOF YOU BUNCH OF TOOLS

Quote from: abijahmaniaco on July 09, 2012, 10:25:25 AM
i want to take the opportunity to speak out against kigtropin here.

i ordered five kits after kami was re-approved by gh15. completely absolutely bunk. i shot 20 iu a day... NOTHING zero results.

i ended up trowing the remaining kits in the trash

a complete waste of 700 almost 800 dollars

learn from my experience and do not get burnt!

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »
If I go there...can you guarantee that I receive my blue stars?

I can guarantee that you'll receive the respect you deserve. No more, no less.
There are many established guys there, and a great many high level bodybuilders.

If you show up, contribute, and generally help out as a part of this new community?
I can promise you that your efforts will be recognized, and recognized quickly.

We are always open and welcoming to solid new guys.
Come, bring an open mind and a willingness to see and help ensure good change for bodybuilding, and you will be welcomed with open arms.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2012, 01:01:44 PM »
Got fresh coffee too ?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2012, 01:02:04 PM »
Wake up bone head, the kigs are good....of course they are good, this is what they do, they make them good to lure people in and once they have enough people sending them money they send fake shit out, This has been done with kigs over and over again, what are you knew to the Internet, you have not heard any of this  ???

people have lost thousands and tens of thousands of dollars, do you also believe in Santa, you Nieve 18 year old, woooooooooooooooooooooos h.

Just wondering why people would do this?  As Groink said, the profit margin on these substances is no doubt ludicrous.  If you had access to the real deal, why would you bother scamming people?  Seems like very risky business...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2012, 01:11:45 PM »
Just wondering why people would do this?  As Groink said, the profit margin on these substances is no doubt ludicrous.  If you had access to the real deal, why would you bother scamming people?  Seems like very risky business...
I could not tell you why, but think about this, this guy posting here does not know about the on going scam that is already on round 4 or 5 and he seems sincere, meanwhile the whole bodybuilding community knows about this, yet he does not, all the forums know about this, yet he does not, everyone has been ripped off yet he does not know about it,...

WHY,... cause anyone on that board that talks about it gets shut down, these are professional scam artist here and know what they are doing, today the kigs are good next 2months a new wave of people have been scammed for tens of thousands and this nieve poster above from their board will have experienced this for the first time, then what, a new guy on the block coming around saying the kigs are good again for another round of scamming people.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2012, 01:16:10 PM »
I can guarantee that you'll receive the respect you deserve. No more, no less.
There are many established guys there, and a great many high level bodybuilders.

If you show up, contribute, and generally help out as a part of this new community?
I can promise you that your efforts will be recognized, and recognized quickly.

We are always open and welcoming to solid new guys.
Come, bring an open mind and a willingness to see and help ensure good change for bodybuilding, and you will be welcomed with open arms.
Maybe you didn't understand me the first time...

BLUE STARS FOR ME, OR THE DEAL IS OFF.

You have 25 minutes to give your decision.

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2012, 01:55:58 PM »
Maybe you didn't understand me the first time...

BLUE STARS FOR ME, OR THE DEAL IS OFF.

You have 25 minutes to give your decision.

Hahaha listen my friend, I'm no rep for the gh15 board.
I'm just a member. If you're so set on having status over there, I'd recommend talking to someone with more influence than myself.

PM apply85, or make an account there and PM gh15 himself to talk about it.
Whatever status you'll have if you come to the board is not within my authority to offer, or decide.

Give it some thought, either way  ;D

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2012, 02:03:51 PM »

Such vitriol and slander! You're really dead set on believing gh15 is out to scam people, aren't you?
Well let me tell you this:

If the board is truly a scam, it will come out. You can't keep a lid on a board being full of filth forever.
Why, look at this one  ;D
Why did so many Getbig people follow gh15 to his new board?
Could it be that there was some merit to the issues he had with Getbig?
Nah, couldn't be  ::)

If bunk kigs come out, there will be a fast, WELL-ADVERTISED warning about it.
In the mean time, we are in the process of establishing a reliable group of people who won't scam sources either, (because it does go both ways) and will make it worthwhile for sources to provide a safe, effective product for a long, long time.

Believe what you like, the truth will come out, like it or not  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2012, 02:05:22 PM »
Hahaha listen my friend, I'm no rep for the gh15 board.
I'm just a member. If you're so set on having status over there, I'd recommend talking to someone with more influence than myself.

PM apply85, or make an account there and PM gh15 himself to talk about it.
Whatever status you'll have if you come to the board is not within my authority to offer, or decide.

Give it some thought, either way  ;D

Board status, hahahhahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahah.  Good one mate.   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2012, 02:06:38 PM »
I think it's well been proven that gh is full of shit, but thanks for stopping by to suck his dick. Farkin' toady.  

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2012, 02:08:14 PM »
lolollolloool, HERE IS YOUR PROOF YOU BUNCH OF TOOLS

Quote from: abijahmaniaco on July 09, 2012, 10:25:25 AM
i want to take the opportunity to speak out against kigtropin here.

i ordered five kits after kami was re-approved by gh15. completely absolutely bunk. i shot 20 iu a day... NOTHING zero results.

i ended up trowing the remaining kits in the trash

a complete waste of 700 almost 800 dollars

learn from my experience and do not get burnt!

What's this guys name on the board? I've never seen anyone with his name posting.
Perhaps he was banned for "voicing the truth"?
Or maybe this "proof" of yours lacks credibility   ;)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2012, 02:11:49 PM »

What's this guys name on the board? I've never seen anyone with his name posting.
He got them from Kami. Kami is the scammer

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2012, 02:12:25 PM »
I could not tell you why, but think about this, this guy posting here does not know about the on going scam that is already on round 4 or 5 and he seems sincere, meanwhile the whole bodybuilding community knows about this, yet he does not, all the forums know about this, yet he does not, everyone has been ripped off yet he does not know about it,...

WHY,... cause anyone on that board that talks about it gets shut down, these are professional scam artist here and know what they are doing, today the kigs are good next 2months a new wave of people have been scammed for tens of thousands and this nieve poster above from their board will have experienced this for the first time, then what, a new guy on the block coming around saying the kigs are good again for another round of scamming people.

Do you really think he could entirely silence a board with thousands of members now?
You're the best kind of liar: One who (it seems) can almost believe what they're saying.

Of course I've heard of the batches of bunk kigs.
Who hasn't?

When gh15 says they're bunk, they're bunk. When he says they're good, they're good.
For now, it's at least partially a matter of luck what you get.
On the board, we're working to change that. It's a process.

In time, there WILL BE change though, I can promise that much.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »

a lot of hate for gh15 here. I post on his board but not for a while. I don't know who's getting ripped off or who isn't and I don't care. the only thing I can speak out against is his hate for generic Chinese gh-  hygetropin is the best chinese gh I have ever used, and it is considered counterfeit.

that being said I have made the best gains of my life listening to his advice. hate him if you want- to each their own, but doing things he writes about that i wasnt trying has taken my physique to another level.
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2012, 02:31:05 PM »

He was a regular, you are losing credibility by the second.

What are you low on traffic over in your little ghostown? Nobody gives a shit, why don't you quit wasting your time trying to find new gullible victims and fuck off to the mothership.

Insipid little pole smoker that you are.
Trans Milkshake.

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

He was a regular, you are losing credibility by the second.

What are you low on traffic over in your little ghostown? Nobody gives a shit, why don't you quit wasting your time trying to find new gullible victims and fuck off to the mothership.

Insipid little pole smoker that you are.

You know, I just looked back and searched his name on the board, and you're absolutely right. He was a regular, and he did post frequently. I misspoke.
Shit happens, he hadn't posted recently. I forgot about him.

I'm skeptical of most statements from people here, I'm afraid. There is a tendency towards misinformation that makes me distrustful of most of your claims.

If he posted such a warning on our board though, I can promise you, it would not be deleted. We welcome dissent, if only to bring about more clarity with each situation. Hopefully he posts again soon, he made quality contributions from time to time.

And please, let's keep the name-calling to a minimum, shall we? It makes you look childish, and makes me embarrassed for you.

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »
thats a shame. the dude is a fucking genious. easily smartest person Ive ever read, and Ive read shakespear or whatever the fuck his face is.

So you believe the pyramids were built by aliens?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
You know, I just looked back and searched his name on the board, and you're absolutely right. He was a regular, and he did post frequently. I misspoke.
Shit happens, he hadn't posted recently. I forgot about him.

I'm skeptical of most statements from people here, I'm afraid. There is a tendency towards misinformation that makes me distrustful of most of your claims.

If he posted such a warning on our board though, I can promise you, it would not be deleted. We welcome dissent, if only to bring about more clarity with each situation. Hopefully he posts again soon, he made quality contributions from time to time.

And please, let's keep the name-calling to a minimum, shall we? It makes you look childish, and makes me embarrassed for you.

Nobody has any interest in this, you seem to take this all very seriously, i pity you.

You seem a lot like Apply, it's amusing that you are attaching so much importance to a shitty little drug board and it's workings.

If you don't like the atmosphere over here then you are free to go away.
Trans Milkshake.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2012, 03:22:24 PM »
themostboringmanalive is an absolute BEAST!!!!!!

GH15 approved?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2012, 03:34:42 PM »
groink how many times did i make u run to admin to delete threads

and im not talking about making fun of your family

Ha ha ha....the idiot speaketh.

The answer to your question would be never you little turd.   You have serious delusions of grandeur. If I remember correct you were going to "expose" me as a UG lab proprietor...still waiting, and laughing at you....moron

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »
Ha ha ha....the idiot speaketh.

The answer to your question would be never you little turd.   You have serious delusions of grandeur. If I remember correct you were going to "expose" me as a UG lab proprietor...still waiting, and laughing at you....moron

Groink, are you accepting applications for god fathers?  If my dad kicks the bucket, I would love for you to teach me the values of life.

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2012, 03:51:09 PM »

Nobody has any interest in this, you seem to take this all very seriously, i pity you.

You seem a lot like Apply, it's amusing that you are attaching so much importance to a shitty little drug board and it's workings.

If you don't like the atmosphere over here then you are free to go away.

It would seem quite a few people have some interest in this, but either way, it makes little difference to me.

I'd like to thank you for the compliment, though! Apply is a hell of a guy, and I'd be proud to seem like him.
You can call our board a "shitty little drug board" if you so choose, but give it time...
This board will change bodybuilding forever. Believe that or not, it makes no difference.
The gears are turning... The wheels are in motion... To quote a great songwriter, "The times they are a-changin..."

Don't worry about me. I'll leave when I'm ready.
In the meantime, I'm just here to make sure that there is a counterpoint to the misinformation, slander, and bashing of gh15 that takes place here. If a lie is repeated with the frequency you all tend to repeat lies, in time people will see it as truth.
And that is unacceptable.

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
themostboringmanalive is an absolute BEAST!!!!!!

GH15 approved?

Well, will you look at that! You found my AVI!
(I must say, the filename's a bit much though. "Oiled up fag?" I can assure you there's no oil there, and I'm far from gay.)

Ahh well, so it goes  ;D