Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77779 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #350 on: July 28, 2012, 05:37:53 AM »
flinstones, with respect, get your ass back to school bro.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: July 28, 2012, 08:50:36 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

*NEW AND CURRENT GH RATING SYSTEM FOR GH15 APPROVED GH*

« on: Today at 02:57:54 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. kigtropin,, it is gettng a rating of 10 out of 10 ,, legit kigtropin is the best gh you will ever experience ,, nothing come to its level,,simply unbeivable but! you wi pay the price if you are sick since sickness accelerate very fast just like the nail grwth which is crazy
legit kigtropin shoul dbe from now on the STAPLE of what gh thats intended for bodybuilders should be like,, consistancy is one thing needed to be payed attention to! and we intdend to drilll consistancy over and over,, one of the best aspects of legit kigtropin is that you can eat anyting you want...you CAN NOT do it on other gh..tis is what put kigtropin as sole best gh to ever introdced to bodybuilders

2. saizen ,, 9 out of 10,, on paper it shoud be thhe best gh you ever experienced,, in reality its only number 2 ,, the hospital version is VERY GOOD,, get you fibrecious thickness but but! in reality it does not bring ther condition legit kigtropin does,, it bring only thickness that is little better than kigtropin but lean muscle and condition combo is won over by kigtropin ,,stilll second best gh you wil get your hands on as bodybuilders and its fda approved for hospital usage

3. humatrope,, 8.5 out of 10,, same as saizen only very fragile to the travel...neeed to be on ice packs ...it is very good gh and it deliver same as saizen but condition STILLL not as good as number 1 gh kigtropin

this are the only 3 growth hormones i approve and can give my stamp of approval to ,, generics are simply garbage

i hope one day you wil understand my intentions and that my heart is pure ,, only thing i care about is bodybuilders advancment

gh15 approved
july 27 2012
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »

Who said that his drug advice was wrong? I didn't know that you had to be a pro to know that Gh, Tren, Equipoise, Primo, Var, Drol, in massive doses is going to have a slight effect on your physique. Who knows most in the pro game about contest prep and drugs? the pro's or their look like they have never trained guru's? You are attaching importance where it doesn't belong. Jay Cutler knows no more about gear than some kid that spends 6 hours searching the web.

It's not even linear advice, back in the day it was all test and Deca, Tren and Equipoise was useless, then it was Dbol, var et cetera blah blah blah. Moving goalposts.

The info is all out there, there are no mysteries. GH15 doesn't serve a role apart from as a money making scheme.

But by all means keep being a follower and chasing people around like a lost puppy, you are only hurting yourself. Your posts are indicative of a very limited mental capacity even if you are a decent guy, so there is zero point in even having this debate.

Going from 170 to 230 to this faster than you can say jack is hurting myself since i known gh15 ::)  

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/futurepower9/?action=view&current=photothanksgivingchocolate.jpg

my forearms are fucking 16 inches now lmao
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/photomc.jpg/

right now I can just about fuck any little college chick if I wanted to...thanks to nobody other than gh15.

You think groink would of told me the truth to his shoulders if  i ask  him?  im talking about the look that got him that milf with the tities in the first place the look that make him look "athletic" despite being old as fuck ..its a hard look to describe waiste comes in delts go out,  but it gets the women for some reason even when your high bf it creates illusional of being 8% in tank top lol.

fuck no he wouldn't tell you! guys like him keep the high quality EQ for  himself while he sells you shit test prop or some bogus and you wonder why your 20  year old gf like his old ass better. ::)

dont get me wrong,  I get what your saying,.... and Im not in the mood to go defending anyone I cant sleep for shit and I got a killer headache....but I have been on alot of boards bro and read EVERYTHING I dont do shit all I do is read i dont study or go to school or nothing.....and there are simple little facts  gh15 throws out now and then that you will not ever hear or find on any forum. Or really any competitive bodybuilder. Because I truly believe gh15 was one of the most abusive/hands on/wreckless experimental bodybuilders of all time ....and knows things that happen at certain doses  and combos that 95%  ifbb pros wouldn't. Think it was "no one" who pointed this fact out to me made sense........wanna bash me fine but that dude's 38  been around a long time and no dummy

who else you gonna listen to bro?  4iu gh a day milos ::)
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #353 on: July 28, 2012, 09:24:13 AM »
16" forearms, 15" upper arm.

Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #354 on: July 28, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »
16" forearms, 15" upper arm.

Lol

no theyre  just poor shaped.....solid 18 cold
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2012, 09:29:05 AM »
no theyre  just poor shaped.....solid 18 cold

make sure you develope your mind as well as your body
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #356 on: July 28, 2012, 11:31:36 AM »
fuck,so this is gh15s posterboy.

does he realise here many people with far better development than his and hes trying to hand out "lessons" ;D

im not sure he realises

is he following the gh15 drug protocols?lol

He is just a little suck up with no dignity or balls.

Apparently he was reporting back over there, like he was educating us all and fighting some war in enemy territory LOL...

Anything to get his hands on some goodies and mutate past the treadmill and boxercise sticking point that he finds his physique at.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 28, 2012, 12:10:49 PM »

He is just a little suck up with no dignity or balls.

Apparently he was reporting back over there, like he was educating us all and fighting some war in enemy territory LOL...

Anything to get his hands on some goodies and mutate past the treadmill and boxercise sticking point that he finds his physique at.

if you come onto get big and defend gh15 you get wizard status on his board

harry potter must be turning in his grave  ;D
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #358 on: July 28, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »
if you come onto get big and defend gh15 you get wizard status on his board

harry potter must be turning in his grave  ;D

hahaha, the post you quoted with gh15 asking for 500$ to advertise on his board and the magnum dealer telling him to go fuck himself was pure gold, will never get old ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: July 28, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »
i don't understand why the fuck people lie

it makes me think groink has a board of his own or something, like he thinks hes a competitor

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #360 on: July 28, 2012, 01:37:12 PM »
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #361 on: July 28, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
Jamie  cmon ::)

take a  look at the more serious guys on there...Bboy,Dogma, long time bodybuilders who have been doing this for years, who will have pro cards,  and shit on every poster in this thread physique wise. Yet they who would do absolutely anything gh15 would ask them too in the blink of an eye, and put their careers in his hands. You had a serious competitor most likely future pro Bigher, send money to an abused dog shelter, just to get gh15 to train him...."no one" backs gh15, the guy is 38 and best friends with a pro. You dont think he tells him what he takes? Why would "no one" still vouche for gh15 if his buddy didn't think gh15 was on the money? hell even groink who isn't close with gh15 thinks he is on the money with his drug advice.

Chaos the conehead says gh15 is a drug dealer...bunch of gym rats  H say gh15 is a drug dealer...some good guys here who i like say  gh15 is a drug dealer unfortunately but its not a popularity contest its about the truth and gh15 just has one intention- to help bodybuilders.  when you have future ifbb pros who have been in the game longer than I have been alive, who   trust  gh15 with their life- it's more than enough for me.
How do you feel about him threatening the lives of people who disagree with him? And their FAMILIES? Can you not see that is some twisted shit?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #362 on: July 28, 2012, 04:33:19 PM »

Going from 170 to 230 to this faster than you can say jack is hurting myself since i known gh15 ::)  

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/futurepower9/?action=view&current=photothanksgivingchocolate.jpg

my forearms are fucking 16 inches now lmao
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/photomc.jpg/

right now I can just about fuck any little college chick if I wanted to...thanks to nobody other than gh15.

You think groink would of told me the truth to his shoulders if  i ask  him?  im talking about the look that got him that milf with the tities in the first place the look that make him look "athletic" despite being old as fuck ..its a hard look to describe waiste comes in delts go out,  but it gets the women for some reason even when your high bf it creates illusional of being 8% in tank top lol.

fuck no he wouldn't tell you! guys like him keep the high quality EQ for  himself while he sells you shit test prop or some bogus and you wonder why your 20  year old gf like his old ass better. ::)

dont get me wrong,  I get what your saying,.... and Im not in the mood to go defending anyone I cant sleep for shit and I got a killer headache....but I have been on alot of boards bro and read EVERYTHING I dont do shit all I do is read i dont study or go to school or nothing.....and there are simple little facts  gh15 throws out now and then that you will not ever hear or find on any forum. Or really any competitive bodybuilder. Because I truly believe gh15 was one of the most abusive/hands on/wreckless experimental bodybuilders of all time ....and knows things that happen at certain doses  and combos that 95%  ifbb pros wouldn't. Think it was "no one" who pointed this fact out to me made sense........wanna bash me fine but that dude's 38  been around a long time and no dummy

who else you gonna listen to bro?  4iu gh a day milos ::)

The "truth' about my shoulders? what on god's green earth are you talking about?

the truth is i have sick delts, perfectly round, thick and striated. It's genetic.

in person they look better than you can imagine. having a natural "glow' to my skin, and a nice tone...also makes a difference.

I think i might  post a vid of me training, you would shit in your hat at how good i look in real life. yup, bragging as usual...I just love how mAd it makes certain people  8)

I see we are firing up the "groink is a drug dealer" horseshit again.  it ain't cool accusing people of being felons and criminals, with absolutely NOTHING in the way of facts to back up some very serious allegations...just saying  ;)

dustin

« Reply #363 on: July 28, 2012, 05:37:29 PM »
i like flintstones, but buddy, always look at both sides of the argument.
and always think of the health before taking gh15s drug advise.there is doing cycles and then there is doing what he reccomends,lol.

gh15 has said many many ridiculous things discrediting himself, even on drugs, how hard is it to get to talk toan actual pro and ask some things?

one should slowly build up the dosages, going straight to 1 gramm of tren and 10ius gh and half gramm test weekly with some orals on top of that, yeah ok, and then what for further gains?increase the dosage?

i agree, coming off should be a nono if one is interested in getting as big as possible, total time on aas without break is important.but only ever increase dosage if progress is stalling, why the hurry, the body will take its time either way.

but for one thing the young guy has figured out, he deserves respect, groink not being on gear only since recently.i mean who is he fooling.

When gh15 talks about those kinds of doses, he's talking about going from gym rat to national competitor. And then onward... I don't believe he's recommending things like that to newbs. He and all the others there always advocate ramping up and using doses that are aligned to whatever your goals are.

I'm still and have always been an advocate of using as low of a dose as possible. I'm not talking about Lay Nortrom "used-a-pro-hormone-one-time" kind of liar doses, but low test, some tren and mast and/or EQ to round things off. Throw in some orals, cycle compounds and esters, things like that. As it becomes more of a competitive endeavour, doses obviously have to go way up as everyone's abusing the shit out of drugs and that's why you've got all these bloofy cats with their distended bellies prancing around on stage.

I'm not as much as a nut hugger as I used to be. I was really excited to learn the truth and ran with it kind of like a Special Olympian. But having played around with more AAS and stuff, I still believe in the same core principals. And I'm glad to see that when I read posts from guys who show their faces like bboy and buselmo, they're saying the same things that run through my head when I think of responsible PED use.

It's really not a bad board. Things get taken out of context and laughed at here, but it's just as good a board as Getbig used to be. I wish it never went downhill but Ron let it run a muck with gimmicks.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: July 28, 2012, 07:21:03 PM »
dustin, you still running like 500-750 mg of tren/test weekly, or whatever it was?

you looked great in the last photos i saw.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #365 on: July 28, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »
The "truth' about my shoulders? what on god's green earth are you talking about?

the truth is i have sick delts, perfectly round, thick and striated. It's genetic.

in person they look better than you can imagine. having a natural "glow' to my skin, and a nice tone...also makes a difference.

I think i might  post a vid of me training, you would shit in your hat at how good i look in real life. yup, bragging as usual...I just love how mAd it makes certain people  8)

I see we are firing up the "groink is a drug dealer" horseshit again.  it ain't cool accusing people of being felons and criminals, with absolutely NOTHING in the way of facts to back up some very serious allegations...just saying  ;)

I never "accused" you  of being a drug dealer, I was just speculating.....which is why I used words like "probably" "most likely". "may". i will never accuse someone without valid proof...nor do I give a fuck about what you do with your life in the first place really.  
Whatever...i have my opinions.... maybe it was an unneccesary post but still just getbig fun....think you took my post the wrong way honestly.
l

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #366 on: July 29, 2012, 05:23:45 AM »

I see we are firing up the "groink is a drug dealer" horseshit again.  it ain't cool accusing people of being felons and criminals, with absolutely NOTHING in the way of facts to back up some very serious allegations...just saying  ;)

I have proof that Groink was instrumental in

1) the whole real estate collapse in the last few years

2) WTC attacks

3) starting the NBA strike last year

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 29, 2012, 05:25:28 AM »

I never "accused" you  of being a drug dealer, I was just speculating.....which is why I used words like "probably" "most likely". "may". i will never accuse someone without valid proof...nor do I give a fuck about what you do with your life in the first place really.  
Whatever...i have my opinions.... maybe it was an unneccesary post but still just getbig fun....think you took my post the wrong way honestly.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #368 on: July 29, 2012, 06:18:57 AM »
I have proof that Groink was instrumental in

1) the whole real estate collapse in the last few years

2) WTC attacks

3) starting the NBA strike last year

... I find it strange you find yourself so clever and funny...your Almost as bad as Sev.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: July 29, 2012, 06:20:37 AM »
... I find it strange you find yourself so clever and funny...your Almost as bad as Sev.

beware the worship of false idols
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: July 29, 2012, 06:33:29 AM »

I am sorry, I should have used "probably" or "may"...just like you.  That way I could back pedal later.  How is it thatyou seem to gloss over all of the things your 'god' has said.

1) Where is the PROOF he donated to a shelter?
2) If the guy is such a wealthy mother fucker, why does he need donations that high?  or even at all?
3) Why do people gloss over the threats he made towards people?
4) He has 'luna security' clearance?
5) He has seen plans for nuclear attacks?
6) etc
7) etc

Come on flinnyfuck....lets hear it.  DEFEND a guy NO ONE knows the tru identity to.  OH WAIT!  You claim to know EXACTLY who he is.  HOLY SHIT.  RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!  I am sure a bounty is on your head at one of the various 'boardings' on the net.

Whats next on the claim list?  GH15 created the internet?  LOL

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: July 29, 2012, 07:37:09 AM »
OOOHHHHH  YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH   BOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY.....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #372 on: July 29, 2012, 07:38:16 AM »
17 pages, almost 8000 views. Gh15 owning minds when he's not even on the board

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: July 29, 2012, 07:51:14 AM »
17 pages, almost 8000 views. Gh15 owning minds when he's not even on the board

With all due respect, nobody's mind is being owned.  If 'he' gave you good advice, that's fine.  The other stuff is comical, but also borderlines on absolute delusion.  You have been here since 2005.  GetBig thrived before, during, and 'after' this guy.  Come on man, what is your take on some of the stuff he has said.  Luna Security?  Plans for Nuclear attacks?  Talks like he is some high ranking mafioso?

He claims he is an IFBB pro.  Yet, no proof.  Does that say he can't give good advice to you?  Nope.  The claims and the boasts are what make him the target of people.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #374 on: July 29, 2012, 07:52:38 AM »
With all due respect, nobody's mind is being owned.  If 'he' gave you good advice, that's fine.  The other stuff is comical, but also borderlines on absolute delusion.  You have been here since 2005.  GetBig thrived before, during, and 'after' this guy.  Come on man, what is your take on some of the stuff he has said.  Luna Security?  Plans for Nuclear attacks?  Talks like he is some high ranking mafioso?

He claims he is an IFBB pro.  Yet, no proof.  Does that say he can't give good advice to you?  Nope.  The claims and the boasts are what make him the target of people.

I hope people dont actually believe he has seen plans for nuclear attacks? lol. Ha, I am sure his minions believe him  ::)
X