Author Topic: having no writen down sptli  (Read 2276 times)

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
having no writen down sptli
« on: November 09, 2005, 08:49:21 AM »
hey guys
 what do you think about training instinctively?? and not really having a split and train whatever your body tells you to on that day..

Mr. Intenseone

Re: having no writen down sptli
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 09:40:51 AM »
Train your bodyparts on set days but change your rountien each time you train that particular bodypart.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 10:24:42 AM »
damn....

somebody use the spell check button

;)

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 11:02:14 AM »
hey guys
 what do you think about training instinctively?? and not really having a split and train whatever your body tells you to on that day..

Following a routine is a good idea, but having the ability to modify it day to day is also a good idea.

Not sure about you, by I have no insticts that tell me to get in the squat rack.  I have to schedule that.
W

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 12:05:19 PM »
hey guys

Fail to plan ; Plan to fail
  [/size]

Nevermind  :-\  I'll shut up.  :-X[/color]
:

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 08:14:19 PM »
I agree with Princess L's (crossed-out?) comment.  I mean, to degree it's ok to say "shit, the Bench racks are in use, i'll do DBs" or "damn, my ass is sore, i'll pre-exhaust my quads".  But to say "hmm, today i'll do quads" or something to that effect is a bit, for lack of a better word, retarded.  There's nothing wrong with doctoring your workout a bit, but doctoring your split constantly is a recipe for disaster.  Or mediocrity.
:-)