Author Topic: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside  (Read 60406 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I don't think I would save them. Reminds me a little of Buffalo Bill in the Hannibal Lecter movie.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
yeah i think they might have made the issue worse than it wouldve been without.

temporarily, they do work, but, youll go off of them one day, and then what.

another thing i think led to it, was becoming quite fat, i didnt care about going to gym in the slightest, infact i thought ill never go again back then, so i just ate like i felt, the apeitite was still there, i exchanged the bbuiding food with calories dense junk, thats when they started growing badly.

the doc said he removed the glands, but not all of it, so i dont get inversed nipples or something.

You obviously have no idea how to cycle drugs correctly.  Plus,  your physique is hardly worth all that you've been through. You must feel like an idiot.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
are you serious?bitch tits woud be reason to stop training for you?

what are you, very sensitive? ???

ever been to jail?ever had teeth beat out of your mouth?ever suffered a broken bone?bike crash?lost fight badly?

i have, all of the above, bitch tits are nothing compared to that.

He said "doping", not "training".

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
You obviously have no idea how to cycle drugs correctly.  Plus,  your physique is hardly worth all that you've been through. You must feel like an idiot.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa easy bud

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Just listen to your Dr....
???

No I said are you sure that what he showed in the pics were the glands, cause I think that was the actual gyno, glands and gyno are 2 separate things.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa easy bud

Most people use drugs/PED'S to enhance the body beyond it's natural limit.

A natural looking physique with all the side effects of mega dosing, incorrectly.

That leaves me to believe he feels like an idiot deep down.

Do you feel I'm exaggerating?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
???

No I said are you sure that what he showed in the pics were the glands, cause I think that was the actual gyno, glands and gyno are 2 separate things.

Pure glandular gynecomastia is common in bodybuilders and is thought to be a result of the use of anabolic steroids.[7] In this case it is known as anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) induced gynecomastia.[7] Due to excess testosterone levels from steroids, which is converted to estrogen, bodybuilders and other athletes are sometimes afflicted with gynecomastia in its purest form. Gynecomastia in lean men is usually only a breast tissue gland with little to no adipose tissue.

Gyno = glands......the above is from wiki.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Pure glandular gynecomastia is common in bodybuilders and is thought to be a result of the use of anabolic steroids.[7] In this case it is known as anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) induced gynecomastia.[7] Due to excess testosterone levels from steroids, which is converted to estrogen, bodybuilders and other athletes are sometimes afflicted with gynecomastia in its purest form. Gynecomastia in lean men is usually only a breast tissue gland with little to no adipose tissue.

Gyno = glands......the above is from wiki.
Bro I got my Gyno removed and paid 5000 dollars and the surgeon took the tissue out and then the glands, two distinct separate tissues, he showed me after but I was still was weary from being put to sleep so I forget exactly how they looked like but they aren't the same that I know for a fact

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
Ah well, just keep up the workouts !!   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Ah well, just keep up the workouts !!   ;D
;D

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
ah cool, thx.

glad its gone, chest looked bigger without them straight away.

Surgery of peace... all worth it  ::)
®

BigCyp

• Getbig V
yes thats right.

thats the spirit.meanwhile, you looked like you never touched a weight in your life, but hammered 20thousand posts into your keyboard over the years on a bodybuilding forum.

Are you suggesting that the only reps Stark gets done, is when he taps the space bar more than once galineko?

Loc

• Getbig II
It kinda looks like Captain Crunch. Does it get soggy in milk?

wow.... i cant beilive you just asked that question...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
If you get this kind of gyno, steroids are not for you.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
wow.... i cant beilive you just asked that question...

You are new around here aren't you? I hate to break it to you but I am a warped, sick fuck. No disrespect intended.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Most people use drugs/PED'S to enhance the body beyond it's natural limit.

A natural looking physique with all the side effects of mega dosing, incorrectly.

That leaves me to believe he feels like an idiot deep down.

Do you feel I'm exaggerating?

Dude he takes trt doses. 250 mgs a week if I'm correct. Is he sopposed to be 240lbs 6%? You obviously know shit about hormones so Stfu

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Oh Gawd.  :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yummm dumplings

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Bro I got my Gyno removed and paid 5000 dollars and the surgeon took the tissue out and then the glands, two distinct separate tissues, he showed me after but I was still was weary from being put to sleep so I forget exactly how they looked like but they aren't the same that I know for a fact

Did you pay a plastic surgeon because you didn't want a general surgeon operating on you?

...OHIP covers gyno surgery via general surgeon.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Did you pay a plastic surgeon because you didn't want a general surgeon operating on you?

...OHIP covers gyno surgery via general surgeon.
Which surgeon is preferable?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
thats disgusting i was just eating bitch

It's prob best you stopped, your boyfriend needed to take a dump.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
Dude he takes trt doses. 250 mgs a week if I'm correct. Is he sopposed to be 240lbs 6%? You obviously know shit about hormones so Stfu

Even worse...trt doses and gyno like this is pure stupidity.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Even worse...trt doses and gyno like this is pure stupidity.

Eh cant really argue with that lol

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Which surgeon is preferable?

If money is not an issue, i'd go with an experienced plastic surgeon that has performed multiple gyno surgeries on bb'ers. General surgeons will get the job done, but they might end up butchering your tits, making them stand out.