Author Topic: Getting an ex back?  (Read 12295 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Getting an ex back?
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2012, 02:13:42 PM »
All these ex fathers should go back and reclaim their women and kids, grow the fuck up, work etc. But they play video games all day long somewhere i guess, dating other women. All these sad souls reproducing what their own fathers did to them and their mothers.

One thing is sure tho.

When war will start, all these people will have a lot tougher time to survive compared to strong, stable families.

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »
For fuck's sake get the hell away from this woman and move on. This has the potential to derail your life miserably and in a very costly fashion (costly in emotion, grief and most of all - $$$).

Find another woman. Karma has a way of working things out eventually and even if they don't you will be free and clear of this disaster.

BTW, post a pic of this woman.
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2012, 02:36:33 PM »
All these ex fathers should go back and reclaim their women and kids, grow the fuck up, work etc. But they play video games all day long somewhere i guess, dating other women. All these sad souls reproducing what their own fathers did to them and their mothers.

One thing is sure tho.

When war will start, all these people will have a lot tougher time to survive compared to strong, stable families.

You are insane... every divorced guy doesn't have a divorced set of parents.

::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2012, 02:37:20 PM »
For fuck's sake get the hell away from this woman and move on. This has the potential to derail your life miserably and in a very costly fashion (costly in emotion, grief and most of all - $$$).

Find another woman. Karma has a way of working things out eventually and even if they don't you will be free and clear of this disaster.

BTW, post a pic of this woman.

Finally someone who's spot on

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2012, 02:39:00 PM »
think thats bad?

I got a thing with. a 21 year old single mom with a 4 year old :-X

who walked out on her ex, took his car, his cash ,his kid, his money :-X

did i mention she's bipolar :-X

hot as fuck though
Fucking is one thing, but falling for and having a relationship, forget about it!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2012, 02:41:38 PM »
In general, men should be more picky on women.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »
Fucking is one thing, but falling for and having a relationship, forget about it!

BINGO! I would never get in a serious relationship with any woman that had a young child,w/ full time custody.
She is lookin' for a daddy.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2012, 03:38:33 PM »
The child's father isn't in the picture he left her long ago. She is nearly 30

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2012, 04:50:27 PM »
Nope let it go, I broke up with the girl I was seeing today because she's a cheating whore. Deleted her numbers and moving the f*** on. Once a woman OS finished with a man, its no point of trying to win her back. She loosed all respect for that guy and will only see them as a pussy stepping stool. Sorry been a rough day.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2012, 05:24:18 PM »
This is how it works, cause sounds like you don't know this. When she is obsessed how you described originally, you hold the cards, but once she comes out of this stage, it's over, you fucked up, face it. While you have the cards the more you seem like "oh well" or "I'll see you later" or basically show little interest then her obsession grows. You have to keep your distance, keep your conversations short and avoid any compliments towards her and most importantly never tell them you love them until she has told you that 2000 times, In other words "too much circulation makes the price go down"

Think of it this way, a mountain climber is always looking for a new mountain to climb, once a mountain has been climbed the thrill is gone to climb the same mountain again and unfortunately in this case you are the mountain, she conquered you, you are no longer of interest, you fucked up, what you described above is the opposite of what you should have done. Never chase someone like a sucker, they will say "SEE YA". avoid them (assuming they have interest in you) and they will beg for you.

Remember in a relationship it's not you against her, it's you against yourself, self-control is key. Man did you not see "the ugly truth" geeeeeeeez.  :-[

I never understood this reasoning.  I mean, when does it end?  Or do you just act disinterested your whole life, until you get married, and then another 40 years of disinterest?  And if you slip once it's divorce?

Seems to me this kind of advice is just another recipe for people trying to force relationships that were never meant to be... like 99% of all advice given by pickup artists, players, random "bros," etc. on the subject.  it's like an eternal story: "how to get the girl you don't deserve: tips and tricks" resold countless times, over countless generations.

for as much ridicule as uberman receives, i find myself nauseated FAR less by his advice... what's wrong with just going out, meeting people, and when you find someone who is right for you it's obvious? -- mutual attraction, less "mind games," not feeling like you're in some kind of warzone all of the time.  and if you can't accept that, if you aren't attracted to the kind of girls who are attracted to you, then try to improve yourself.  become more educated, wealthy, powerful, etc. until you can get the girl you want, and if you fail, settle or stay single.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2012, 05:25:32 PM »
Uberman is a big time douche, but he's killing it in this thread. Would agree on most of that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2012, 05:29:44 PM »
I never understood this reasoning.  I mean, when does it end?  Or do you just act disinterested your whole life, until you get married, and then another 40 years of disinterest?  And if you slip once it's divorce?

Seems to me this kind of advice is just another recipe for people trying to force relationships that were never meant to be... like 99% of all advice given by pickup artists, players, random "bros," etc. on the subject.  it's like an eternal story: "how to get the girl you don't deserve: tips and tricks" resold countless times, over countless generations.

for as much ridicule as uberman receives, i find myself nauseated FAR less by his advice... what's wrong with just going out, meeting people, and when you find someone who is right for you it's obvious -- mutual attraction, less "mind games," not feeling like you're in some kind of warzone all of the time.  and if you can't accept that, if you aren't attracted to the kind of girls who are attracted to you, then try to improve yourself.  become more educated, wealthy, powerful, etc. until you can get the girl you want, and if you fail, settle or stay single.

WOW! outstanding post brother 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2012, 05:43:26 PM »
It's reality. That woman also has things the OP needs obviously, or he wouldnt be attracted to her. They can make great things out of all of this, or do shit. Do they have the guide, manual, the recipe to make things go better instead of worse? that's the real question. Clearely the both seem completely lost, reproducing blindly behaviors of their parents and grandparents.

You CLEARLY have no experience with being a parent, and dating someone with children.

everything is worst-case scenario with you, it's comical.

My woman has a child, and that child has a father. i've met him, he's a good person, and loves his kid. he doesn't try to undermine our relationship, or poison his kids mind. he's remarried himself and has his own life.

My exposure to him is limited, i'll be there occasionally when he's picking up or dropping off his daughter...key statement being HIS daughter. We are friendly...he respects me, and the relationship, but that is his child , and i i have no intentions of trying to replace the man, or "eliminate him completely"...where do you come up with this BULLSHIT ?

if my ex was dating someone who tried to eliminate me from my daughters life, well....that would be pretty funny

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2012, 05:46:18 PM »
I never understood this reasoning.  I mean, when does it end?  Or do you just act disinterested your whole life, until you get married, and then another 40 years of disinterest?  And if you slip once it's divorce?

Seems to me this kind of advice is just another recipe for people trying to force relationships that were never meant to be... like 99% of all advice given by pickup artists, players, random "bros," etc. on the subject.  it's like an eternal story: "how to get the girl you don't deserve: tips and tricks" resold countless times, over countless generations.

for as much ridicule as uberman receives, i find myself nauseated FAR less by his advice... what's wrong with just going out, meeting people, and when you find someone who is right for you it's obvious? -- mutual attraction, less "mind games," not feeling like you're in some kind of warzone all of the time.  and if you can't accept that, if you aren't attracted to the kind of girls who are attracted to you, then try to improve yourself.  become more educated, wealthy, powerful, etc. until you can get the girl you want, and if you fail, settle or stay single.

HOLY SHIT...someone else besides me gets it.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2012, 05:47:46 PM »
You CLEARLY have no experience with being a parent, and dating someone with children.

everything is worst-case scenario with you, it's comical.

My woman has a child, and that child has a father. i've met him, he's a good person, and loves his kid. he doesn't try to undermine our relationship, or poison his kids mind. he's remarried himself and has his own life.

My exposure to him is limited, i'll be there occasionally when he's picking up or dropping off his daughter...key statement being HIS daughter. We are friendly...he respects me, and the relationship, but that is his child , and i i have no intentions of trying to replace the man, or "eliminate him completely"...where do you come up with this BULLSHIT ?

if my ex was dating someone who tried to eliminate me from my daughters life, well....that would be pretty funny

how old is the daughter?  it's different when the kid is young and growing, plus depends on how the divorce was.  my brother married a woman with a child, who's father tried to kill both of them (allegedly).  he sends the kid ridiculous gifts all the time, usually stuff like laptops and ipads, which he then tries to chat with her in secret on ::)... i can tell this is a fuckin disaster just waiting to happen.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2012, 05:58:23 PM »
how old is the daughter?  it's different when the kid is young and growing, plus depends on how the divorce was.  my brother married a woman with a child, who's father tried to kill both of them (allegedly).  he sends the kid ridiculous gifts all the time, usually stuff like laptops and ipads, which he then tries to chat with her in secret on ::)... i can tell this is a fuckin disaster just waiting to happen.

Well that's one highly fucked up scenario. First off, why can't the father talk to the kid? lot more to that story, and he sounds  like a lunatic. If i ever encountered that, one of two things would happen...i would stop, completely.... or  I would be gone.

most likely i would be gone, because you can tell a LOT from people by who they have been with in the past, and that would set off all sorts of alarms.

i don't have that. we are all rational adults, and get along pretty well.  Exes and kids from previous relationships are commonplace at my age, and the older you get that's how it goes.

It's not even a big deal, everyone has kids. I can see a 23 year old guy having a problem with it, but people in their thirties and forties don't even blink at it. The bigger concern is.. "are you a good parent?"

PS to answer your question, her kid is 6.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2012, 05:58:41 PM »
Nobody said it is an ideal situation.  Having a kid shouldn't mean an automatic deal breaker though.

It's not a deal breaker her boning her, but you better be parking that jism in her mouth or ass or you'll be raising two fucked up kids.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2012, 06:37:57 PM »
PS to answer your question, her kid is 6.

hopefully everything turns out all right for your (future?) family.  i'm not saying it's impossible, but uberman isn't either.  he just says 9/10 times it doesn't end up well.  obviously i'm not a researcher or anything, so i don't have any real statistics.  just saying, in most of the cases i'm familiar with firsthand, families who adopt or involve remarrying with young kids... don't turn out that great.

on the other hand, who knows if, in these cases, they would have turned out better had original family stuck together?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2012, 06:44:26 PM »
It's not a deal breaker her boning her, but you better be parking that jism in her mouth or ass or you'll be raising two fucked up kids.

X2

And while you're at it, go ahead and shoot one nice big healthy milky load all over her backside for the rest of us getbiggers. See how high you can arc it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2012, 06:48:57 PM »

...or at least pull out before you blow a load in her vajaja.
Seriously, this is the best advice yet. Screwing her is one thing but knocking her up and taking on her caln of rugrats could be hell on earth. :o

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2012, 06:55:05 PM »
Norwegian Blue?

it had beautiful plumage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2012, 07:02:29 PM »
hopefully everything turns out all right for your (future?) family.  i'm not saying it's impossible, but uberman isn't either.  he just says 9/10 times it doesn't end up well.  obviously i'm not a researcher or anything, so i don't have any real statistics.  just saying, in most of the cases i'm familiar with firsthand, families who adopt or involve remarrying with young kids... don't turn out that great.

on the other hand, who knows if, in these cases, they would have turned out better had original family stuck together?

I hear you, but as far as uberman goes...how would he know? i would bet money he's a single man in his late 20's, early 30's, with no woman, child or family to speak of. he just likes shooting down everything and squeezing every issue into his little window of understanding and his very skewed view of things.

I have my own child, and am in a peer group where 90% of us have children. It's not even an issue to be in a relationship where the other person has a kid....it's weird if they DON'T.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2012, 07:24:52 PM »
So you're Black??

I'm 47. how many fortysomethings you know that don't have kids ? i can count on one hand.

then again, you're probably all of 30, tops....and the only people that age you know are your parents.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2012, 07:29:31 PM »
#

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2012, 07:30:59 PM »
I know a bunch. They all just happen to be White.

Then PM me their addresses ;)