Author Topic: 'apply85'!!!!!!!  (Read 8789 times)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
lol

sorry kids today is my day off from work so i'm gonna hit the beach, cant be spending my day off on the internet

but dont  my fans worry i'll be back soon

throwing a handful of sand on the floor of the adult bookstore booth for better traction - does NOT make it a beach.............

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Im getting the impression that this 'apply' fellow is probably the type of guy who still needs his mom to open jars for him?

He is the sort that eats the pussies of whores.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
lol

sorry kids today is my day off from work so i'm gonna hit the beach, cant be spending my day off on the internet

but dont  my fans worry i'll be back soon

Now, by "day off from work", are you referring to taking a day off from glory hole duty in the Love's truck stop restroom?  Just remember, no matter how hard you try, all the salt water in the world won't get rid of the taste of a truck driver's week old aged spunk.   :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
lol

sorry kids today is my day off from work so i'm gonna hit the gloryhole, cant be spending my day off on the internet

but dont  my fans worry i'll be up to my neck in tramps cocks by the end of the day

fixed
T

JasonH

• Getbig V
Now, by "day off from work", are you referring to taking a day off from glory hole duty in the Love's truck stop restroom?  Just remember, no matter how hard you try, all the salt water in the world won't get rid of the taste of a truck driver's week old aged spunk.   :D

Twaddle, are you saying that AnalPie is the sort of guy who entered the Olympics 100m only to be disappointed in finding out that his time alongside seven big black men wouldn't last any longer than ten seconds?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Twaddle, are you saying that AnalPie is the sort of guy who entered the Olympics 100m only to be disappointed in finding out that his time alongside seven big black men wouldn't last any longer than ten seconds?

haha yes, he also couldnt contain his disappointment at the Equestrian eventing, when he found the meaning of the big black stud his friend told him he would see.

bigmc

• Getbig V
haha yes, he also couldnt contain his disappointment at the Equestrian eventing, when he found the meaning of the big black stud his friend told him he would see.

are you saying that assmuncher85 is sat with a box of tissues waiting for the javelin to come on
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
you guys notice the difference ?

here we are taking the piss out of apply, and not a single person threatened to send him to prison, or offer GH for his personal info  ;) ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
are you saying that assmuncher85 is sat with a box of tissues waiting for the javelin to come on

What Im saying is, after Apply85 got his job as measurer for the men's javelin throw lengths, the other judges soon realised they would have to assist him, by measuring from 12inches inside his rectum to the point where the javelin would have landed otherwise.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

No, what i'm saying is that analpie85 has a continuously running craigslist add in the "looking for work" section.  His add describes him as a young, eager, bottom twink looking to be the receiver in an all black male gang bang.   :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Analpie is a stand up guy.  He does volunteer work on the weekends.  He spends countless hours participating as a fluffer/receptacle at the local sperm bank.  He's a regular Mother Teresa.  What a saint. ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
You will need to up your game here Twaddle, those last two remarks are not up to the standard of quality set earlier in this thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
you guys notice the difference ?

here we are taking the piss out of apply, and not a single person threatened to send him to prison, or offer GH for his personal info  ;) ::)

shouldnt you be in your lab  :D
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Apparently it's Apply's Mongol heritage that was the route of his obsession with swords. Granted his interest doesn't lie with metal weaponry, if it hasn't got a meat prefix attached, his interest wanes.

Meat prefix lover getting reamed in this thread, but we must go harder because he has been conditioned for this sort of punishment by the mutual owners of the gh15 account via double/triple penetration.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Meat prefix lover getting reamed in this thread, but we must go harder because he has been conditioned for this sort of punishment by the mutual owners of the gh15 account via double/triple penetration.

lol

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Re: 'apply85'!!!!!!!
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
Lol Assfly getting reamed in here. I predict 10 pages and then we all get executed by letter bomb controlled delivery from homeland security disguised as aliens.

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: 'apply85'!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 08:17:45 PM »
i wouldnt bother aliens with trash like u

BigCyp

• Getbig V
haha yes cyp apparently allguys85 was banned from the underground for trying to form bar chords using tramps cocks

Hahaha yes bigmc, he was arrested later the same night for causing undue distress to vulnerable persons, apparently he had been threatening homeless albanians demanding free italian lessons in exchange for blowjobs! The arresting officer that found him said he was on all fours with trampmeat in each hand shouting histerically 'TAKE THAT ROSETTA STONE YOU THEIVING BITCH!!!! BLOW ME IF IM SPENDING 400 BUCKS ON 'LEARN ITALIAN IN 90 DAYS'!!! IVE JUST LEARNED ALL I NEED TO KNOW TO KEEP THESE ITALIAN STALLIONS MORE THAN HAPPY!!!!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
throwing a handful of sand on the floor of the adult bookstore booth for better traction - does NOT make it a beach.............

I doubt the floor of a "Jack Off Booth" is the last place you would have a problem getting traction in.