Author Topic: Veils, modest clothing, coverings, etc...  (Read 14232 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Veils, modest clothing, coverings, etc...
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 04:35:52 AM »
So I guess you have no proof? You mentioned newspapers aka fox tv education?

I asked for proof from the qur'an for what you claim is 'from islam'.

And the #1 atrocity maker of today is none other than United States of America. Shall we say Christian or atheist religion or way of life? At least killing a good hundred people a day directly or by proxy. Even more sadistically via drones targeting 'terrorist' weddings and family get togethers.

I can see where you're coming from being a US marine who goes around Muslim countries killing Muslims. So it goes without say, you are educated by your government, media and hog wash army to think Islam is of the devil when you clearly have no knowledge of Islam and are citing rants about I heard some mozzlem with the name mooohamed killed some family members it must be from teh islamicz. That's your level of knowledge and intellectual debate.

Please cite me a verse that incites murder of a woman for exposing her eyes in the qur'an.

The other irony in you trying to 'debate me' if I can evem call it that as you're only citing hatred filled misinformation about Islam, is that I opened the whole post with the premise of demonstrating that it is not just Muslims who cover themselves, even with niqab, in fact in the arabic bible the word for coverings throughout the bible are found as 'niqab'. You just may have not known that. Long before Islam women would cover and I demonstrated that through mentioning christian and jewish practice of covering. Heck I could have mentioned Hindus of covering too.

You are eroding the discussion via your own lack of knowledge of a religion and only citing hatred of misinformation, thinking that because you heard one person or two person lets say ten people did something outrageous and to you it appears its because they are MOZZLEM that it must be from islam... is just ridiculous.

And again

Please cite me a verse that incites murder of a woman for exposing her eyes in the qur'an.

There is no such thing as 'honor killings' in Islam. These are pre-islamic barbaric practices that are also prelavent amongst christians, amongst hindus (especially in India) and parts of Africa. However none of these idiots are following anything from any of these religions including Islam in order to attain this action.
I dont know, nor do I care what it says in the Qu'ran. It happens, daily, all in the name of Islam, the Qu'ran, and the Hadith.
You seem to fail to realize that its about what goes on in the name of your religion on the daily basis. Yet you're on here trying got convince us all how its a religion of peace and tolerance while spewing your backwards ass logic.

Again - I dont care if a woman covers herself. I care that women are being FORCED to cover themselves or face violence throughout extremist Muslim countries, again all in the name of their religion.
Or a religion that says its ok to toss aside your wife if she's undesirable.
I care that its a culture that values a woman at half that of a man. And that people like you think it's perfectly ok to tell a woman what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

S24:31 Allah also said: ‘And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna

(S33:59) ‘O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.’

I.E. - Dont show yourself off outdoors lest you be raped - and in modern Muslim culture - its pretty popular to sentence rape victims to death.

Again, it may not literally say it in the Qu'ran, but its happening at an alarming rate. Instead of coming on here crying about how poor Islam is being demonized, why dont you try and do something about the backwards ass fucks causing the backlash?

Because no one on here cares, not even our resident Muslim Big Ach (who resides in America and will never go back to his home because of how backwards they are).

Stoning victim 'begged for mercy'

A young woman recently stoned to death in Somalia first pleaded for her life, a witness has told the BBC.
"Don't kill me, don't kill me," she said, according to the man who wanted to remain anonymous. A few minutes later, more than 50 men threw stones.
Human rights group Amnesty International says the victim was a 13-year-old girl who had been raped.
Initial reports had said she was a 23-year-old woman who had confessed to adultery before a Sharia court.
Numerous eye-witnesses say she was forced into a hole, buried up to her neck then pelted with stones until she died in front of more than 1,000 people last week.

Muslim extremists may give you all a bad name, but not ONE TIME have I ever heard any of you "moderate" Muslims condemn the actions of these people committing atrocities in the name of Islam.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 05:22:47 AM »
This is what Muslims do, they keep going on about how "true Islam" is not being practised and retarded cultural adaptations has taken over etc...

but they fail to realize the Islam they believe in is just a theoretical concept that when applied it clearly fails, and it fucking fails miserably as displayed by numerous examples world wide.

Also, putting harsh divine punishments in the hands of humans is beyond stupid.

...you rob a cash register, off goes the hand.

...you hate your wife's fucking guts and you fall in love with another women, bam, stoned to death in a a fucking pit.

...you say fuck it, i want to have a shot or two of whisky, bam, lashed to oblivion.

I would appreciate if Allah himself or one of his supposed angels did the punishing, fucking coward.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2012, 12:21:16 PM »
You see, yet again you are making CLAIMS about Islam, for example "in islam rape victims get executed" again WHERE in the qur'an or hadi'th does it say this?

This is indifferent to asking of 'christians' doing unchristian things. Do you hear in media, "CHRISTIAN MAN raped woman"? Do you hear "Atheist man burned victim with acid?"

No, you will just "a man" raped a woman, or burned victim with acid.

But if it is someone with a muslim name it is news after news after news. Why? Because this a politiced demonization war of Muslims and Islam.

You said yourself "I DONT CARE WHAT THE QURAN SAYS"... then... it shows that you are just a ignorant arrogant moron that hates Muslims and Islam period.

You have no proofs from Islam for the accusations you make and absolutely no credibility. You are an uneducated twat.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2012, 12:22:49 PM »
Damn good posts by Shockwave and Psychopath.....furthermo re screw mohamed and the donkey that rode him, and all the acid throwin,women stoning, backwards cavemen that blindly follow  that brutal, inhumane, irrational,  religion. And the ''moderates'' that pollute the western nations they come to, and look the other way when aforementioned atrocities are committed...well, they are no better.
H

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2012, 12:30:47 PM »
This is what Muslims do, they keep going on about how "true Islam" is not being practised and retarded cultural adaptations has taken over etc...

but they fail to realize the Islam they believe in is just a theoretical concept that when applied it clearly fails, and it fucking fails miserably as displayed by numerous examples world wide.

Nope, islam is not 'theoretical' it is a practical religion unlike christianity or budhism or hinduism which are in lala land.

The very things bellow you mention are very practical.

Also, putting harsh divine punishments in the hands of humans is beyond stupid.
...you rob a cash register, off goes the hand.

It's not stupid at all. Crime in general is less in muslim countries, while a crime occurs in western countries by the second.

You think people will want to steal if the punishment is chopping off the hands?

And this is for pure greed stealing, if someone is hungry and steals food it is not punishable by Islam. This is not considered theft however then other issues would have to be addressed such as why are other Muslims not providing for this family or man or whoever it was. Islam is very practical and just.

Putting someone in jail is stupid. They'll come out and rape again. They'll come out and steal again and just hate the 'law' and government more.

And a person who is willing to steal from other's who work hard by being a lazy ass evil piece of garbage deserves to have their hand cut off. If I build some car project and spend thousands of dollars and some douchebag sleezy low life decides to steal it and I worked so hard for it. He deserves what's coming for him. He'll think again of doing it the second time.

...you hate your wife's fucking guts and you fall in love with another women, bam, stoned to death in a a fucking pit.

Wrong if there is marital issues, there is councilling in islam, if it does not work out there is divorce in Islam unlike in christianity (if you are to follow christian law as it's considered 'adultery' if you divorce - total impractical non-sense).

If you cheat yes, the punishment is death, I have no problem with that. I rather be punished than live a life of a sinner, corrupting others, causing harm to others, etc... You people don't look at the corruption of society. It takes small things to make large things happen and that includes corruption in society.

...you say fuck it, i want to have a shot or two of whisky, bam, lashed to oblivion.

No muslim would do that unless they are led to that state due to poor faith, depression and other non-sense by not dealing with problems islamically. Yes that is the punishment for alcohol.

Alcohol is the number one cause of violent crimes, number one cause of domestic violence, shootings, etc... I have a few friends in the force and all of them say the same thing that most of the crimes and arrests they deal with are due to intoxication with alcohol.

Secondly alcohol is literally a POISON, it damages the liver, damages the brain, etc... Only a dumb person would take it and only a dumb person would need it to get a bit excited. I can get excited without intoxicants.

I would appreciate if Allah himself or one of his supposed angels did the punishing, fucking coward.

You sound like some of the people of the past asking for Allah's punishment. Well those people got what they were asking, whole nations destroyed. However since the final revelation through Muhammad (pbuh) such absolute punishments will not happen although people and nations do get punished. And certain punishments on societies do come, but people don't realize it because they are too blind in their corruption. Even muslim countries why there are wars of foreigners invading it is because Muslims have weakened in faith and have turned to traditions and culture rather than obeying God.

Secondly, Allah (swt) will punish criminals and those unjust who get away with things in this world in the hear after.

The one thing we have is repentence as God is the most merciful, he will forgive any sins except partnership with him (as its called shirk -- in crude english only the word idolatry comes close but it means ascribing partners to God -- in other words worshipping something of the creation rather than the creator alone).

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2012, 12:33:22 PM »
Damn good posts by Shockwave and Psychopath.....furthermo re screw mohamed and the donkey that rode him, and all the acid throwin,women stoning, backwards cavemen that blindly follow  that brutal, inhumane, irrational,  religion. And the ''moderates'' that pollute the western nations they come to, and look the other way when aforementioned atrocities are committed...well, they are no better.

Again talking out of your ass. Where in the qur'an does Islam advocate throwing acid on women's faces?

In islam a person who did that would get the equivalent punishment in other words acid would be thrown back on his face. Those 'men' who do such a things are fucking cowards that deserve far worse just by their intentions.

This is not islam but cultural preislamic garbage. Hindus do it, african christians do it, however it seems to be only talked about when some guy with a muslim name does it.

Islamicaly these people would be punished. SO please stop spreading non-sense and without proof claiming it is 'from islam'.

You also are filled with anger of Muslims and Islam due to misinformation. Stop being arrogant and read the qur'an and you'll see there is no such thing.

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over the other and because of what they spend to support them from their wealth.”
[Sűrah an-Nisâ’: 34]

Do you honestly think throwing acid is protecting or maintaining women? Because men are physically stronger we have a duty to struggle to provide for women, to protect women, etc... kind of common-sense.

It is forbidden in islam to hit another fellow muslim in the head, it is likewise forbidden to attack any other non-muslim. Everything the qur'an speaks of is always through progressive means of avoiding conflict and if opportunity for peace arises to instantly stop any confrontation and make a truce and peace on the matter.

You are spoon fed garbage misinformation that only feeds your hatred.

I hate these douchebags that beat women, throw acid, etc... as well because they are not things from Islam. Women are to be protected. The whole concept of hijab as to why women cover themselves is also to be protected from stinky perverted garbage men who would abuse women.

Please actually try to be open minded and not rely on spoon fed misinformation.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »
Save your breath, I'm proud to be an Infidel.

H

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 12:38:20 PM »
You see, yet again you are making CLAIMS about Islam, for example "in islam rape victims get executed" again WHERE in the qur'an or hadi'th does it say this?

This is indifferent to asking of 'christians' doing unchristian things. Do you hear in media, "CHRISTIAN MAN raped woman"? Do you hear "Atheist man burned victim with acid?"

But if it is someone with a muslim name it is news after news after news. Why? Because this a politiced demonization war of Muslims and Islam.

You said yourself "I DONT CARE WHAT THE QURAN SAYS"... then... it shows that you are just a ignorant arrogant moron that hates Muslims and Islam period.

You have no proofs from Islam for the accusations you make and absolutely no credibility. You are an uneducated twat.

ahahahhaah, do you think historically Christians didn't engage in similar ass backward barbaric behaviour as most people do in Muslims countries. Modern Christianity is completely watered down and kept on a short leach via modern civil and human rights laws.  

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2012, 12:41:46 PM »
Islam is NOT americas enemy as the propagandists want you to believe. Unfortunately they have been pawns, to a grand scheme.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2012, 12:45:27 PM »

ahahahhaah, do you think historically Christians didn't engage in similar ass backward barbaric behaviour as most people do in Muslims countries. Modern Christianity is completely watered down and kept on a short leach via modern civil and human rights laws.  

My point is, if a Muslim does a hideous crime, an action foreign of islam, or punishable by islam even, you will only hear of it over and over again and it'll seem as if Islam is on trial as if it is a part of islam.

My point is, when these things happen it HAS to be mentioned that the person is muslim to demonise muslims and islam.

However if a christian does it, never does the news ad say "CHRSITIAN did this", if an atheist does it never does it say "ATHEIST did this".

Likewise with shootings and massacres, they are never called 'terrorism'. Remember the pro-israel/pro-zionism anti-palestine/anti-islam norway terrorist, he was a 'fundementalist christian' and freemason (he in fact was a member i saw it on their lodge website).

The media kept going on and on and on and on about "mozzlem terroriztz" but then when they found out a christian did it, suddenly it was a 'massacre' and 'henieous crime', a 'mentally unstable youth'

Same with the recent batman shootings.

How about the guy who flew a plane in texas into a building out of anger for what the government has been doing (foreign policy and everything else) some white guy. Was it called an act of terrorism? It was barely talked about in the news almost like a brief flash news on the bottom ticket and BAM thats it!

So open your eyes and see.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 12:50:12 PM »
It's funny Israelis always mock americans, mock christians yet evangelical christians kiss israeli ass all the time and pretty much to be an american politician you 'must visit israel' and be approved by israelis before you can be a politician of any sorts... there was even that whole essay process was it in the seneate or congress.. i forget... where you must write an essay about israel to be approved.

Pretty pathetic. America has become Israel's dog on a leache... any war Israel wants to do, they call upon the US. The iraq war was Israel's doing. There are documents way before of Israeli lobyists and scholars documenting the process of how to get the US to fight against Iraq. Likewise of course with Syria, with Iran, etc... etc... That's another topic of it's own.

But please lets not go off topic.

I began this whole topic on premise of veils, hijabs, niqabs, coverings, etc... NOT just because muslim women do it but because even christian and jewish women do it, STILL TODAY but you never hear about it and only muslim women are targetted, only islam is being attacked for it. Hypocricy.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 01:05:32 PM »

My point is, if a Muslim does a hideous crime, an action foreign of islam, or punishable by islam even, you will only hear of it over and over again and it'll seem as if Islam is on trial as if it is a part of islam.

My point is, when these things happen it HAS to be mentioned that the person is muslim to demonise muslims and islam.

However if a christian does it, never does the news ad say "CHRSITIAN did this", if an atheist does it never does it say "ATHEIST did this".

Likewise with shootings and massacres, they are never called 'terrorism'. Remember the pro-israel/pro-zionism anti-palestine/anti-islam norway terrorist, he was a 'fundementalist christian' and freemason (he in fact was a member i saw it on their lodge website).

The media kept going on and on and on and on about "mozzlem terroriztz" but then when they found out a christian did it, suddenly it was a 'massacre' and 'henieous crime', a 'mentally unstable youth'

Same with the recent batman shootings.

How about the guy who flew a plane in texas into a building out of anger for what the government has been doing (foreign policy and everything else) some white guy. Was it called an act of terrorism? It was barely talked about in the news almost like a brief flash news on the bottom ticket and BAM thats it!

So open your eyes and see.

I can make distinctions between politics, cultural adaptations, and scriptural/prophetic teachings.

That still doesn't change my position on Islam being an unrealistic religion with incredibly violent divine punishments ordained by the same God who created humans with the propensity to "sin" with ease as if it's programmed instinct, which it is ironically.

Also, there is no proof of God, and Islam does not offer one besides its claim of the Quran being a miracle. You mean to tell me the world's populous is suppose to submit to Allah based on the Arabic linguistic superiority present in the Quran which they themselves cannot personally verify by reading, and most modern Arabs cannot do so either due to their epic linguistic deterioration.  

I would like to ask you this, can you clearly state the main reasons why A) you chose Islam as your religion? and B) Why you believe in in God, even though there is no evidence to support such an entity?  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 01:42:45 PM »

Bahaha, you hear "Muslim woman executed for being raped", because no other socio-religious cult in the world would execute a woman for being RAPED, dumbass.

No where did I say it was said in the Qur'an, I said it tells women to cover up to prevent being raped, and many modern Muslim societies seem to enjoy using that little loophole to punish women for adultery rather than the man that raped her. Jesus fucking Christ you're dense.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 01:51:23 PM »

I can make distinctions between politics, cultural adaptations, and scriptural/prophetic teachings.

That still doesn't change my position on Islam being an unrealistic religion with incredibly violent divine punishments ordained by the same God who created humans with the propensity to "sin" with ease as if it's programmed instinct, which it is ironically.

Also, there is no proof of God, and Islam does not offer one besides its claim of the Quran being a miracle. You mean to tell me the world's populous is suppose to submit to Allah based on the Arabic linguistic superiority present in the Quran which they themselves cannot personally verify by reading, and most modern Arabs cannot do so either due to their epic linguistic deterioration.  

I would like to ask you this, can you clearly state the main reasons why A) you chose Islam as your religion? and B) Why you believe in in God, even though there is no evidence to support such an entity?  

there is clear evidence of G-D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
there is clear evidence of G-D

Please enlighten me.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2012, 02:10:17 PM »

Please enlighten me.
  so you think g-d should come and prove himself to the likes of YOU?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »
  so you think g-d should come and prove himself to the likes of YOU?

Kill yourself.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2012, 02:17:58 PM »
G-D would disaprove.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »
G-D would disaprove.

Clearly i put you in a corner that you cannot get out of and now you must resort to mental gymnastics and Abusive ad hominem attacks to justify your belief in Jesus?

...Even if you believe in God ( i don't know why you choose to use this "G-D" in reference to God?) how do you make the leap to following one particular religion?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 02:29:47 PM »

Clearly i put you in a corner that you cannot get out of and now you must resort to mental gymnastics and Abusive ad hominem attacks to justify your belief in Jesus?

...Even if you believe in God ( i don't know why you choose to use this "G-D" in reference to God?) how do you make the leap to following one particular religion?
On topic, back to how much modern Muslim culture sucks.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2012, 02:34:24 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2012, 02:42:19 PM »
On topic, back to how much modern Muslim culture sucks.

Heh, I guess it's what it comes down to in the end. Just a bunch of ignoramuses filled with hatred.

As proven in this thread, you have no proof from ISLAM for any of your claims just your own hateful hearsay.

Pretty pathetic intellectual dishonesty.

What culture really sucks and corrupts the earth? Western culture. Where nudity, lewdness and violence is widespread. Talk about movies? Talk about music? Talk about clothing? Talk about even FOOD? Bunch of overgrown fast food fat asses?

You don't know what respect is, you don't know what dignity is, you don't know what honor is. You think serving in the US army is 'honor'? For doing what? Killing millions?

I will leave this thread as it just showcases that you are not only blind and dumb but arrogant.

I thank God almighty for opening my heart to Islam and providing me means to educate myself and not be ignorant like a number of you here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »
Heh, I guess it's what it comes down to in the end. Just a bunch of ignoramuses filled with hatred.

As proven in this thread, you have no proof from ISLAM for any of your claims just your own hateful hearsay.

Pretty pathetic intellectual dishonesty.

What culture really sucks and corrupts the earth? Western culture. Where nudity, lewdness and violence is widespread. Talk about movies? Talk about music? Talk about clothing? Talk about even FOOD? Bunch of overgrown fast food fat asses?

You don't know what respect is, you don't know what dignity is, you don't know what honor is. You think serving in the US army is 'honor'? For doing what? Killing millions?

I will leave this thread as it just showcases that you are not only blind and dumb but arrogant.

I thank God almighty for opening my heart to Islam and providing me means to educate myself and not be ignorant like a number of you here.
Bahaha, fuck back off to your mud hut.
Do the world a favor and suicide bomb yourself straight to hell.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 02:57:51 PM »
  your ASSuming that people on here are capable of coherent communication.

LOL'D, like you are.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 03:04:55 PM »

LOL'D, like you are.
 is this where im supposed to challenge you to a fight, enlightened one?