Author Topic: Bullshitters.... someone that makes up shit so often you shake your head  (Read 34153 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bullshitters....
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »
Whats 'real medicine' tool box?  Just because you can prescribe something?  Stitch something?

Here is something you may want to understand : def. Medicine : The science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease (in technical use often taken to exclude surgery).  Hmmm  Lets see, just this past week I diagnosed a meniscus tear with acl tear.  Confirmed by MRI.  What??  I am not a real doctor, how did I get his insurance to cover that MRI???  Luckily no collateral ligament tear or he would have been the lucky recipient of what is called the 'unhappy triad'.  Whoops...I am not a real doctor...guess that he will have to forget what I said and now go and see his general practitioner who will send him to an orthopoedic that will send him for an MRI.  Damn.  I hate it when I try to practice medicine.

How about those masters degrees there chief?

Why did you gloss over what I typed above?  Is it because you have no answer and know you are just someone who is the exact kind of person I am talking about in this thread?  We are trained at our own schools just like MD's get trained at Medical schools.  Wow.  Novel concept.

Also, do you consider an MD who went on and obtained his specialty in osteopathy a 'quack'.  Lets hear it?    Oh, and every orthopodic surgeon says its back for your spine?  Again, how do you explain osteopaths and physical therapists who want to have the ability/licence to manipulate the spine?  Oh, I am sorry.  Its bad for your spine and those people are trying to make people worse so that they can get more money.  Shit, why didn't I think of that sooner????

Formulate your questions for me in a concise manner, this usually means a numbered list, and I'll reply to each one. I'm not going to weed out the questions in your ramblings.

orangeman

Re: Bullshitters.... someone that makes up shit so often you shake your head
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
I gotta agree with Moen
Theres no way a chiropractor should ever have the Dr. before his name

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 05:03:56 PM »
Yes there is someone I know who is the definition of this.. 26 years old, lived off his parents his whole life, use to be morbidly obese, wreaks of insecurity and wears tank tops to the bar and no shirt bigger than a size large(he is about 5'11 250lbs so it looks ridiculous). He moved here because he was dating a whore and now is stuck here.

The list of lies he told:
- Played semi-pro football
- Its his first steroid cycle, for about 8 months this lie was "this is the first time I ever used stuff".. come to find out from a close friend he was a major dealer back at home lol
- was in the hells angels
- was in the mongols
- was in a rock band
- smoked weed with ozzie osbourne
- his cousin is one of the top italian mobsters in pennsylvania
- he has banged  - insert about 10 girls names in the last few months that he most definitely did not
- This is what made everyone basically tell him to fuck off from our gym.. said he was going to do this show many of us were going to.. is insecure as fuck and made up a HUGE lie about his kidney values and constantly made up lies about it, and for some reason would drive 90 minutes to go to a redneck piece of shit county hospital to stay overnight instead of one of the hospitals around here ranked one of the top 100 in the nation. He said the doctor said it was from one shot of masteron and now its diet sweet tea. His levels were 1000x the normal limit apparently, which would have made him Derek Anthony Jr.
- his parents house is twice the size of this super nice, very well off guy from our gym
- his parents own the biggest lumberyard in the east coast, which it isn't even close
- he is on disability for his kidneys from work.. a week later was fired (he deserved to be fired, worst employee ever and would skip work for like two hours to sit in the gym and bullshit)
- he is now going to sell BMWs and already has 8 sold before ever actually getting the job

Holy shit just typing all this has made me extremely pissed off and hate him.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »
Formulate your questions for me in a concise manner, this usually means a numbered list, and I'll reply to each one. I'm not going to weed out the questions in your ramblings.

Hmmm.  A question is usually a combination of words that ends with the '?' symbol.  I would have thought that someone with 10 masters degrees would know this.  In fact, the first five words in my post you managed to quote (congrats! you probably learned that when you worked on your 7th masters degree) combined to form a question.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 06:56:08 PM »
I work with this knob who bullshits more than he works! One night he  babbled on about his childhood,Like how he was conceived becuase his mom was raped by his dad the night she caught him with another man.He was stabbed by his mom.His mom killed his sister in a fire.His dad threw the family dog in front of on coming traffic,his dad drowned him in the bathtub but his mom saved him. he went on for an hour I can't remember it all, if there's more ill update this thread lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2012, 07:01:09 PM »
I work with this knob who bullshits more than he works! One night he  babbled on about his childhood,Like how he was conceived becuase his mom was raped by his dad the night she caught him with another man.He was stabbed by his mom.His mom killed his sister in a fire.His dad threw the family dog in front of on coming traffic,his dad drowned him in the bathtub but his mom saved him. he went on for an hour I can't remember it all, if there's more ill update this thread lol

So his mom stabbed him after the tub saving.  Interesting.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2012, 07:02:06 PM »
Sounds like he watched an episode of Family Guy while blazed up.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2012, 07:10:12 PM »
We call them "toppers"...No matter what story you tell someone in their presence, they will always try to "top" that story.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2012, 07:21:13 PM »
Hmmm.  A question is usually a combination of words that ends with the '?' symbol.  I would have thought that someone with 10 masters degrees would know this.  In fact, the first five words in my post you managed to quote (congrats! you probably learned that when you worked on your 7th masters degree) combined to form a question.

Do you think a real doctor would post these kind of meltdowns on an internet board? If you want your questions answered, then present them in a way that doesn't have me deciphering what is a question and what is meltdown. I'm guessing you'd rather have me NOT answering those questions.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2012, 07:31:10 PM »
I gotta agree with Moen
Theres no way a chiropractor should ever have the Dr. before his name
Whys that?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2012, 07:37:06 PM »
Do you think a real doctor would post these kind of meltdowns on an internet board? If you want your questions answered, then present them in a way that doesn't have me deciphering what is a question and what is meltdown. I'm guessing you'd rather have me NOT answering those questions.

Where have I melted down? (<--- whoops, there that pesky question mark is again.  I have to start pointing it out to you from here on out I think)  I have presented you with a multitude of queries.  You have shown avoidance to all.  I am guessing you are a sad pathetic twink.  My diagnosis is this:

Please pay the receptionist on the way out.

orangeman

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2012, 07:41:11 PM »
Whys that?

just a personal opinion
nothing more

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2012, 08:00:32 PM »
They are frowned upon by the entire medical community, I stand behind college educated doctors so I merely extend their views. Chiropractors are as unscientific as it gets. They are trained at their own "universities" because it isn't considered real medicine. That's why  ;)

It's basically Western Voodoo.
This post is so absurd it almost doesn't warrant a response.  The same type of bro-logic as saying "13 minute window post workout or you'll go catabolic."  ::)

Last i checked, America was ranked the 28th "healthiest" (or sickest) industrialized nation on earth.  Can you even name 28 other countries? That number is astounding.  It seems the current medical model doesn't seem to be working so well.  We are sicker than ever as a society, and it is getting worse each year.

I'm sure you have educated yourself on the history of chiropractic and the massive lawsuit that the American Medical Association LOST to the chiropractic profession when they attempted to sabotage our public image in an attempt to monopolize the healthcare system in America many years ago.  You know this story, yes?

Every pro sports team in America has a DC on staff. Most (if not all) top 10 Olympians receive regular care.  30 million Americans each year receive care. Are these people all brainwashed? Adding to krank's list, Vince Taylor volunteered for free to do a 1 day seminar at my school, advocating how chiropractic saved his career. I talked with the guy for 30 mins over a cup of coffee.  Aaron Roger's (GB Packers) dad is a DC, hes another huge proponent.  As is Michael Jordan, Evander Holyfield, Tiger Woods, the list goes on....Are these people all brainwashed?

Let's keep pumping America full of Lipitor, Prozac, and Adderall...this has to be the key to optimal health, right?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2012, 08:02:37 PM »
A couple months ago at the gym, i see these two juiceheads talking.  One is still a bit twinkish, looks to be just out of highschool, while the other is the resident king gym rat.

They're bullshitting about this and that, I overhear some of their conversation, clearly their both fucking dumb as rocks.  Then the convo heads in a direction I can't believe.  The young one lets on about how he "was wondering" whether he had "hit his natural limits or not" for a while, and then realized he had "so much more potential," which was a huge relief to him, as now he wouldn't have to resort to steroids.  The older one instantly turns gravely serious, "yeah man, you've got TONS of growing to do, never touch that stuff, never..."  They continue on for another five minutes, to all appearances IN DEAD SERIOUSNESS, discussing the evils of steroids and the virtues of hard work.

WTF!!!!!!!!!

The only explanation I can think of, is maybe they were too stupid to know the other person knew they were on.  Anyway, it was one of the strangest things I've seen in my life.  It's not like there was even anyone else involved in their conversation... just the two of them, and they still can't be honest or just shut up?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2012, 08:07:58 PM »
This post is so absurd it almost doesn't warrant a response.  The same type of bro-logic as saying "13 minute window post workout or you'll go catabolic."  ::)

pretty sure you're nowhere near being above this sort of talk yourself...

Last i checked, America was ranked the 28th "healthiest" (or sickest) industrialized nation on earth.
 what?

Can you even name 28 other countries? That number is astounding.  It seems the current medical model doesn't seem to be working so well.  We are sicker than ever as a society, and it is getting worse each year.

who made this "ranking" and what was the procedure?

I'm sure you have educated yourself on the history of chirpractic

something about birds?

and the massive lawsuit that the American Medical Association LOST to the chiropractic profession when they attempted to sabotage our public image in an attempt to monopolize the healthcare system in America many years ago.  You know this story, yes?

Every pro sports team in America has a DC on staff. Most (if not all) top 10 Olympians receive regular care.  30 million Americans each year receive care. Are these people all brainwashed? Adding to krank's list, Vince Taylor volunteered for free to do a 1 day seminar at my school, advocating how chiropractic saved his career. I talked with the guy for 30 mins over a cup of coffee.  Aaron Roger's (GB Packers) dad is a DC, hes another huge proponent.  As is Michael Jordan, Evander Holyfield, Tiger Woods, the list goes on....Are these people all brainwashed?

why wouldn't they be? ???

strong evidence in this post

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 08:11:03 PM »
pretty sure you're nowhere near being above this sort of talk yourself...
  what?

who made this "ranking" and what was the procedure?

something about birds?

why wouldn't they be? ???

strong evidence in this post
If there is a serious question here, rephrase it bro. I don't see it.

PS: google is a magical resource to answer many of your questions, unless you would rather PM me again.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
okay just explain to me the statement:

Last i checked, America was ranked the 28th "healthiest" (or sickest) industrialized nation on earth.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »
okay just explain to me the statement:

Here is one link:
http://www.americashealthrankings.org/Rankings/InternationalComparisons

Google will have much more info as well. Godspeed, Cephhy.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2012, 08:26:17 PM »
28th healthiest mean 27 ranks below the highest rank

28th sickest means rank 27 ranks above the lowest rank

28th healthiest != 28th sickest... unless there are only 55 countries in the world

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2012, 08:26:32 PM »

Last i checked, America was ranked the 28th "healthiest" (or sickest) industrialized nation on earth.  Can you even name 28 other countries? That number is astounding.  It seems the current medical model doesn't seem to be working so well.  We are sicker than ever as a society, and it is getting worse each year.

I'm sure you have educated yourself on the history of chiropractic and the massive lawsuit that the American Medical Association LOST to the chiropractic profession when they attempted to sabotage our public image in an attempt to monopolize the healthcare system in America many years ago.  You know this story, yes?

Let's keep pumping America full of Lipitor, Prozac, and Adderall...this has to be the key to optimal health, right?

PS:
Add to this that America spends more $$$ per capita on "health" care than any other nation, and we are still ranking THIS low? Something is off.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2012, 08:29:06 PM »
28th healthiest mean 27 ranks below the highest rank

28th sickest means rank 27 ranks above the lowest rank

28th healthiest != 28th sickest... unless there are only 55 countries in the world
Rhetoric, a literary tool used to make a point, hence the quotation marks. Same as calling health care "sick care." Do you have any valid, mature points to make or just more nitpicking on my sub-par writing style?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
They are frowned upon by the entire medical community, I stand behind college educated doctors so I merely extend their views. Chiropractors are as unscientific as it gets. They are trained at their own "universities" because it isn't considered real medicine. That's why  ;)

It's basically Western Voodoo.

My father was a radiologist...something of a pioneer in the field of nuclear medicine....he disliked Chiropracotrs immensely.  The one day I was describing the back pain I had and how the chiro had handled it...he just shugged and said, "sounds like pretty effective physiotherapy...glad it worked".  If he an be openimded...why not you?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 08:42:21 PM »
My father was a radiologist...something of a pioneer in the field of nuclear medicine....he disliked Chiropracotrs immensely.  The one day I was describing the back pain I had and how the chiro had handled it...he just shugged and said, "sounds like pretty effective physiotherapy...glad it worked".  If he an be openimded...why not you?

Good stuff bro.

Did you know the first radiology classes in the US were taught at a chiropractic school? Palmer College of Chiropractic. True story.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »
That caught my attention, too. Let's hope for Crank and Chiro that it doesn't become a bumper sticker.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/11856.php
Thoughts?

PS: statistically you're more likely to get struck by lightning than to get hurt in a chiropractors office.

I don't know where DCs fall on the list, but I know we arent even close to being in the top 10 list of doctors sued for malpractice. General surgeons, OBGYNs, GE's, Urologists, etc all rank way way way ahead of us

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2012, 09:02:55 PM »

You call my post absurd, only to come up with this? What else is caused by real medicine and a lack of chiropractics? You guys are basically affirming everything that is said about you and you don't even seem to be realizing it  ;)