Author Topic: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee-10:30 a.m. today  (Read 18677 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee-10:30 a.m. today
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2012, 11:57:37 AM »
I'm a perfectly functional human. and apparently more honest than most  ;)

do you get upset over the daily atrocities committed in third world countries that are far worse than this ? or do you only care when Americans get killed ?
"But do i REALLY care....? not so much".. Īve just following orders, if i didnt kill 3-400 hundreds children per day i would be executed"-any war criminal, , , yes, youre a perfectly functional human, ,, u disgusting piece of thrash, u call yourself a father,, u will not die a quiet death, ,, have u seen batman? go with all your family,  try to stay in first seats ,, i ll be there to

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #151 on: August 07, 2012, 12:03:13 PM »
"But do i REALLY care....? not so much".. Īve just following orders, if i didnt kill 3-400 hundreds children per day i would be executed"-any war criminal, , , yes, youre a perfectly functional human, ,, u disgusting piece of thrash, u call yourself a father,, u will not die a quiet death, ,, have u seen batman? go with all your family,  try to stay in first seats ,, i ll be there to

LOL....silence you fucking idiot.

last time I checked, i haven't killed anyone...but there you are threatening to kill my whole family because i hurt your feelings.....hypocrite much...asshole?  :D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #152 on: August 07, 2012, 12:13:44 PM »
no. i invite u all to a movie,. enjoy!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
Damn, I must be living in Battlefield England, then. Can't believe how I never caught wind of what's going on around me  ::). Btw, 73,6% of statistics are made up. Including this one ;)

Let me find some statistics that prove my point

oh wait why bother ;)

correction: you've never "lived" outside your country.

Damn, I must be living in Battlefield England, then. Can't believe how I never caught wind of what's going on around me  ::).

This supposed to prove the facts wrong?  ??? this is what you consider proof ?  ::)

Let me find some statistics that prove my point

oh wait why bother ;)

You tried and failed  ;) and this is your pathetic reply in some vain attempt to save face

correction: you've never "lived" outside your country.

Another fail , NOT what you typed is it? and still assumption on your behalf

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #154 on: August 07, 2012, 10:52:59 PM »
Man, manuelsonn is ready to kill people because others don't care about people being killed.  That's pretty fucked up!

V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #155 on: August 07, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »
Man, manuelsonn is ready to kill people because others don't care about people being killed.  That's pretty fucked up!

But do U REALLY care if i invite gronk and family to a movie ? not so much?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2012, 11:25:34 PM »
This thread shows how angry some are.   :D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: August 07, 2012, 11:27:39 PM »
Bull fucking shit you bleeding heart bitch. Get the fuck out with your "Look at me pretend to care about this, even though It has absolutely nothing to do with me in any way."

You didn't feel a goddamn thing so stop trying to pretend like you did. Yeah, it sucks this happened, but I don't see you crying like a bitch every time someone gets hit by a car? Every time an old man dies? Every time someone loses their mother?

No, you don't, no one does, so shut the fuck up already. People die. Thats life.

Anytime hatred is laced and convoluted with fragments of hatred predicated on ones color, creed, or race, it bothers us all motherfuc*ker.

Stop hanging from Groink's nuts and churn a original thought of your own -- you standard run of the mill scum bag.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #158 on: August 07, 2012, 11:50:19 PM »
That's not a bigscreen.

That's actual size, baby.
G

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2012, 11:53:29 PM »
Reminds me of Tom Cruise in Collateral

Vincent: Okay, look, here's the deal. Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight, never be the wiser, but El Gordo got in front of a window, did his high dive, we're into Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.
Max: I Ching? What are you talking about, man? You threw a man out of a window.
Vincent: I didn't throw him. He fell.
Max: Well what did he do to you?
Vincent: What?
Max: What did he do to you?
Vincent: Nothing. I only met him tonight.
Max: You just met him once and you killed him like that?
Vincent: What? I should only kill people after I get to know them? Max, six billion people on the planet, you're getting bent out of shape cause of one fat guy.
Max: Well, who was he?
Vincent: What do you care? Have you ever heard of Rwanda?
Max: Yes, I know Rwanda.
Vincent: Well, tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye, Max?
Max: What?
Vincent: Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit.
Max: Man, I don't know any Rwandans.
Vincent: You don't know the guy in the trunk, either.

great movie.

lol @ people pretending they care about random murders... monster herd mentality

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2012, 12:01:11 AM »
Just get the fuck out and die already. Alternatively, if you've got balls post from your real account.
But do U REALLY care if i post from my real account? not so much

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2012, 12:14:59 AM »
But do U REALLY care if i invite gronk and family to a movie ? not so much?
I wouldn't miss Groink, but 7-8 other people might!
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2012, 12:34:06 AM »
I wouldn't miss Groink, but 7-8 other people might!
not if they are all togheter with some popcorn... but hey,, the important thing is that nobody really cares, aint so?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2012, 01:51:20 AM »
LOL, what facts are you talking about, lame-o?

An assumption?

Haha, talk about fail, you insular boor.

LOL, what facts are you talking about, lame-o?

You know what fact the one you denied and claimed were ' made up ' FACT UK is more violent than the US  ;)

United States isn't even in the top 10  8)

An assumption?

That I never been outside of the US which was your original comment then you amended to live

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2012, 02:12:21 AM »
"I'm a perfectly functional human-I reacted like i would imagine most people did...."Did you hear about what happened in Colorado""yeah...that's terrible, some sick people in this world."" i know man, that is fucked".... . -and apparently more honest than most"

:)) it s more honest than most people and he reacted like he would imagine most people did.. although he really doesnt care much ?? wft man,,  -- that creature its a walking chris benoit, it s full of feaces in his brain

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2012, 08:01:13 AM »
"I'm a perfectly functional human-I reacted like i would imagine most people did...."Did you hear about what happened in Colorado""yeah...that's terrible, some sick people in this world."" i know man, that is fucked".... . -and apparently more honest than most"

:)) it s more honest than most people and he reacted like he would imagine most people did.. although he really doesnt care much ?? wft man,,  -- that creature its a walking chris benoit, it s full of feaces in his brain

Well it's pretty obvious you care.

About every word I type   ;)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »
Well it's pretty obvious you care.

About every word I type   ;)
yup, i admit, i want the best seats 4 u and your 7-8 carryabouthomunculs

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2012, 04:54:37 PM »
Not only should all firearms be legal and available to the US public, but we should legalize grenades.

Do you really think that criminals would be so bold if they knew anyone might be carrying a grenade that they could throw at them?

Please join me at www.legalizegrenadesPAC. com and let's end the insanity. It's what the founding fathers would have wanted.
G

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2012, 04:56:58 PM »
Not only should all firearms be legal and available to the US public, but we should legalize grenades.

Do you really think that criminals would be so bold if they knew anyone might be carrying a grenade that they could throw at them?

Please join me at www.legalizegrenadesPAC. com and let's end the insanity. It's what the founding fathers would have wanted.
Good thing for us you've decided to stay in panfaceville. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2012, 05:19:28 PM »
Definitely not a righteous response. I guess guys can say things on the internet they wouldnt dare in person.
It's true though, and It's almost exactly what I said to some people at the shop yesterday.
No one TRULY gives a shit about people they never knew dying, they just like to get on their soapbox and feel better about themselves as they pretend to care.

Its one thing to think it sad or it sucks, but thats life. People die every day, yet I don't see anyone crying about every poor soul that gets shot, or gets ran over, and gets raped to death, no, everyone suddenly wants to give a shit when its national news and it's suddenly cool to be pretend to care. Fuck that.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »
Interesting development in the story...

FBI: Page took his own life during Sikh temple massacre
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/165396966.html
:

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »
It's true though, and It's almost exactly what I said to some people at the shop yesterday.
No one TRULY gives a shit about people they never knew dying, they just like to get on their soapbox and feel better about themselves as they pretend to care.

Its one thing to think it sad or it sucks, but thats life. People die every day, yet I don't see anyone crying about every poor soul that gets shot, or gets ran over, and gets raped to death, no, everyone suddenly wants to give a shit when its national news and it's suddenly cool to be pretend to care. Fuck that.

Then what the fuck are you ranting and raving about you bleeding heart bitch, if you don't give a flying fuck whether others care?

Because assholes like you don't care - others are supposed to follow suit?

Go fuck yourself you nazi motherf*ucker!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2012, 12:34:28 PM »
Then what the fuck are you ranting and raving about you bleeding heart bitch, if you don't give a flying fuck whether others care?

Because assholes like you don't care - others are supposed to follow suit?

Go fuck yourself you nazi motherf*ucker!

Sense; this post makes none.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2012, 01:09:45 AM »