Author Topic: pictures of grieving kitten who refused to leave dead companion's side  (Read 14581 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: pictures of grieving kitten who refused to leave dead companion's side
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2012, 03:07:10 PM »
I consider myself a rugged type of man, but gee my cat is so cute I just wanna rub her little face

No rugged man would own a cat.  Rugged men have dogs.

You also cannot be considered rugged because you cannot bear arms.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2012, 03:33:29 PM »
 :'( sad story man! I love animals more than people.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2012, 04:16:18 PM »
I have six cats and I fully understand what you're saying.
Honestly I prefer them over persons
This proves that you are a certifiable lunatic. Anybody who has 4 or more cats has serious mental problems....
2 cats ok, 3 cats, there is the beginning of a problem. By 4, you have reached some type of mental illness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2012, 04:20:54 PM »
This proves that you are a certifiable lunatic. Anybody who has 4 or more cats has serious mental problems....
2 cats ok, 3 cats, there is the beginning of a problem. By 4, you have reached some type of mental illness.

Oh brotha. Show me the evidence for this?

If he is replacing cats with humans, than maybe he has some issues going on. But if he can still maintain human relationships and just likes the company of cats, then no, it is not a mental illness.
X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
I have six cats and I fully understand what you're saying.
Honestly I prefer them over persons
Yes cats/animals are not fake or plastic like some humans - dogs I think are more loyal though cats have differing personalities and can dote on you like a dog will  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2012, 04:40:44 PM »
haha come one you know the Cyp better than that will!
Haha that's good , I thought you were slipping like I did - no need to change the name to BigSlip then  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2012, 04:58:03 PM »
Oh brotha. Show me the evidence for this?

If he is replacing cats with humans, than maybe he has some issues going on. But if he can still maintain human relationships and just likes the company of cats, then no, it is not a mental illness.
I stated the last part.
Where I have worked, we've have had mutiple (many) cases where people who have had many cats and there were issues. One famous case, a woman had over 200 cats (many sticking to the floor), the house stank, she never really fed them. She was an old single lady who used to be a doctor. I've talked with other people, in my field, and they have noticed this as well with multiple cats (I set the start of it at 4).
I don't give a damn what you say, there is a issue when people go above 3 cats. I've seen too many cases, and talked to too many people, and have witnessed women (it's typically women) who start collecting cats.
Now, they may have had an issue before hand and this is just a symtom.
Some of this people still maintain human relationships, albeit, the more cats, the more reclusive they become. It's like the more the number grows, the more reclusive and or weirder they become.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2012, 05:03:27 PM »
I am training a stray cat to do tricks like a dog.  He sits, drops and rolls over.   ;D
I am a cat lover and I own several and I also now have a pet possumn which just wanders inside my home.  I leave the security screen open for my cats and when I am in the kitchen the possumn just walks inside and I give her something to eat.  She comes around mostly during the day now which is quite rare for a possumn as they are nocturnal. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2012, 05:05:16 PM »
animals r cool, im drunk as shit
R

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »

i know a male to female tranny with six cats. the bastard stinks to high fucking heaven. the air is so thick with cat urine you could slice it with a knife.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2012, 05:12:00 PM »

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
No rugged man would own a cat.  Rugged men have dogs.

I have 4 cats..3 rescued and 1 bought.  The only reason I don't have a dog is because they are very high maintenance.  I don't have a fenced in yard either.  Cats rule though so I will gladly take the "not rugged" tag..lol.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2012, 05:13:16 PM »
I am training a stray cat to do tricks like a dog.  He sits, drops and rolls over.   ;D
I am a cat lover and I own several and I also now have a pet possumn which just wanders inside my home.  I leave the security screen open for my cats and when I am in the kitchen the possumn just walks inside and I give her something to eat.  She comes around mostly during the day now which is quite rare for a possumn as they are nocturnal. 

You're not doing it any favors.
http://www.opossumsocietyus.org/frequently_asked_questions.htm#I%20found%20an%20orphaned%20or%20injured%20opossum.%20What%20should%20I%20do?
 a common problem occurring all too frequently when the well-meaning but untrained public tries raising wildlife. Most likely the opossum is suffering from a diet-induced disorder. The opossum may have what is known as Metabolic Bone Disease (MBD), also known as rickets, osteomalacia and secondary nutritional hyperparathyroidism. Opossums have specific dietary needs which must be met or crippling and/or life-threatening disorders will develop. MBD is preventable! If the opossum does not receive an adequate amount of calcium and in the correct calcium to phosphorous ratio then MBD is highly likely to be the cause. Common signs of MBD include weakness, anorexia, inability to grip, unable or unwilling to move, a bowlegged or “frog-like” appearance, brittle and easily fractured bones, bone deformities, swollen joints and a “rubber jaw”. In more severe cases the internal organs will be affected and death may occur. Contact a local wildlife rehabilitator or veterinarian immediately. The opossum must be properly diagnosed and then receive a correct diet in additional to any necessary treatments and supportive care.  
:

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2012, 05:13:38 PM »
Animals don't grieve, we only interpret it like that...

I do not agree.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
R

booty

• Getbig V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2012, 05:21:39 PM »
http://www.opossumsocietyus.org/frequently_asked_questions.htm#I%20found%20an%20orphaned%20or%20injured%20opossum.%20What%20should%20I%20do?
 a common problem occurring all too frequently when the well-meaning but untrained public tries raising wildlife. Most likely the opossum is suffering from a diet-induced disorder. The opossum may have what is known as Metabolic Bone Disease (MBD), also known as rickets, osteomalacia and secondary nutritional hyperparathyroidism. Opossums have specific dietary needs which must be met or crippling and/or life-threatening disorders will develop. MBD is preventable! If the opossum does not receive an adequate amount of calcium and in the correct calcium to phosphorous ratio then MBD is highly likely to be the cause. Common signs of MBD include weakness, anorexia, inability to grip, unable or unwilling to move, a bowlegged or “frog-like” appearance, brittle and easily fractured bones, bone deformities, swollen joints and a “rubber jaw”. In more severe cases the internal organs will be affected and death may occur. Contact a local wildlife rehabilitator or veterinarian immediately. The opossum must be properly diagnosed and then receive a correct diet in additional to any necessary treatments and supportive care.  
I feed her a vegan diet.  She's pregnant so there will be another little bundle soon.   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2012, 05:22:25 PM »
That's sad - a lot of dummy's should think before acting I guess - "some" humans think they help when they are more of a problem  :-\

MikMaq

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2012, 05:28:20 PM »
I fucking hate cated, helped kill one as a kid so I have no empathy for them. There leeching animals and have all the work of a dog, with the personality of a gerbal. I'm living with one currently and it takes alot of will power to feed it, or let it in the house, dam thing whines relentlessly.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2012, 05:33:49 PM »
Cheesecake and any leftover on the plate for some animals is not good for them ,meats cheeses and even breads especially with wheat - clueless people should check before feeding wild animals as they have differing dietary needs to domesticated animals - it's like chocolate and dogs  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2012, 05:36:16 PM »
I fucking hate cated, helped kill one as a kid so I have no empathy for them. There leeching animals and have all the work of a dog, with the personality of a gerbal. I'm living with one currently and it takes alot of will power to feed it, or let it in the house, dam thing whines relentlessly.
Thats harsh man , cats feel and have emotions to - just dont kill anymore  :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2012, 05:42:10 PM »
WILL IS RIGHT, I LOVE ANIMALS. WILL IS HIGHLY RESPESPECTED ON THESE BOARDS AND ILL CHOKE A MOTHER FUCKER OUT FOR WILL
R

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2012, 05:50:07 PM »
WILL IS RIGHT, I LOVE ANIMALS. WILL IS HIGHLY RESPESPECTED ON THESE BOARDS AND ILL CHOKE A MOTHER FUCKER OUT FOR WILL
;D

MikMaq

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2012, 06:09:20 PM »
Thats harsh man , cats feel and have emotions to - just dont kill anymore  :-\
I helped when I was like 7, it's not something I wanna repeat. Still having this dam animal to take care of is a fucking pain.  I fucking tried really fucking hard to pretend to like the dam thing, but I'd feel more for a gerbal.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2012, 06:12:27 PM »
Animals don't grieve, we only interpret it like that...

Untrue. They do grieve. They just display it differently.