Author Topic: Japan remembers Nagasaki  (Read 8482 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Japan remembers Nagasaki
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 12:23:47 AM »
Well, it was either end the war in one swift stroke, or lose countless lives on both sides.
I'm pretty sure we made the right choice. Terrible things happen in war. You have to weigh the options. 150,000 Japanese men, women and children, or untold more on both sides?

You know they would use their women and children as suicide bombers towards the end, right?
They would have armed every woman and child that could carry a Katana, and we would have had to kill EVERY, SINGLE, ONE, on our march through Japan. Seeing the options, I'm pretty sure we made the right choice.

On behalf of the muslim world, and on behalf of the japanese. I would like to sincerely tell you to go fuck yourself and die in a rotten hole.

You're nothing but a stinky fucking killer cold blooded with no feeling, hypocrisy, cynicism, hatred and dishonesty from every single post.

Everything non-american, whether child, woman, elderly is nothing and nothing to you compared to the biggest trolling homo massacring US crap that you all the time support no matter how crude.

Fuck you and go die a miserable death for arguing the deaths of others.

*salute*

Really FUNNY how you argue of others being 'violent' and americans wanting to 'help' people. America is the one killing and killing and killing. When the mention of a 100,000 ppl dying is mentioned, when 500,000 children died in iraq from sanctions, when some million people died in the last ten years from your warfares. You turn a blind eye. But when it comes to your bs propaganda of them otherz are teh evil and them mozlems are evil and wrong you troll and troll.

Again go fuck yourself and die a terrible miserable death.

It's SICKENING... was it last year? The same thing remembering the bombings, in the US there was a 'memorial/celebration' of the bomb invention and they were showcasing replicas. WTF?

........................ ........................ ........*(#@(*(*##@*(

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 12:33:37 AM »
This is the same shit you are saying, in the same tone, in the same manner. This bitch needs to rot in a hole and burn in hell. Frickin witch.

Same shit "it was worth it". WTF?! Who are YOU to decide that? It's just disgusting. Hypocrisy upon hypocrisy when you label others ruthless or violent or whatever. And I know alot about Japanese culture having had an interest in studying them and they have some weird pride in their culture, excessive arrogant pride, and they were ruthless, raping chinese, korean, etc... but STILL... wiping out a whole 100,000 ppl makes you no better.

The more and more we move away from WWI/II the more and more the US is becoming that RUTHLESS bastard in the world.

Look.. you had no shame of dropping nukes on japan. No american soul goes in, bombs drop. Now today? What is it? You don't even step in with your bodies, you use robots and UAVs? To mercilessly kill like a video game.

You are so damn detached from reality, desynthesized to what YOU are doing... and you wonder why people in the rest of the world hate you?

Seriously are you as dumb fuck as George W Bush "They hate our freedoms" GTFO, learn some recent history what the US has been doing, black ops, wars, proxy, direct, etc...

People hate America for what its doing around the world. You as a nation would be better off if you just stuck in your own damn land and tried to fix the corruption in washington, economy, etc... instead you are screwing the rest of the world more and more, bringing the world closer to world war 3 AND screwing yourself over economically and in every other way.

Not only are you doing disservice to others you are doing disservice to yourself!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 05:46:23 AM »
On behalf of the muslim world, and on behalf of the japanese. I would like to sincerely tell you to go fuck yourself and die in a rotten hole.

You're nothing but a stinky fucking killer cold blooded with no feeling, hypocrisy, cynicism, hatred and dishonesty from every single post.

Everything non-american, whether child, woman, elderly is nothing and nothing to you compared to the biggest trolling homo massacring US crap that you all the time support no matter how crude.

Fuck you and go die a miserable death for arguing the deaths of others.

*salute*

Really FUNNY how you argue of others being 'violent' and americans wanting to 'help' people. America is the one killing and killing and killing. When the mention of a 100,000 ppl dying is mentioned, when 500,000 children died in iraq from sanctions, when some million people died in the last ten years from your warfares. You turn a blind eye. But when it comes to your bs propaganda of them otherz are teh evil and them mozlems are evil and wrong you troll and troll.

Again go fuck yourself and die a terrible miserable death.

It's SICKENING... was it last year? The same thing remembering the bombings, in the US there was a 'memorial/celebration' of the bomb invention and they were showcasing replicas. WTF?

........................ ........................ ........*(#@(*(*##@*(
Bahahahahaa, sounds like someone is butthurt over the fact that no one on here gives a shit about your shitty posts trying to convince us how peaceful Islam is.
Fuck off back to your mud hut, kthxbye.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 06:02:27 AM »
Bahahahahaa, sounds like someone is butthurt over the fact that no one on here gives a shit about your shitty posts trying to convince us how peaceful Islam is.
Fuck off back to your mud hut, kthxbye.
  Im guessing ahmed has quite the temper, thats allot of typing but I do see his point. I think America has been desensitized to war and violence. From the films we grew up with and a war every few years, creation of boogeymen, propaganda all as a stimulas and rallying for invasion.. We need to start sharpening our minds and put the swords down for a while but they wont let that happen.  "Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 06:47:38 AM »
  Im guessing ahmed has quite the temper, thats allot of typing but I do see his point. I think America has been desensitized to war and violence. From the films we grew up with and a war every few years, creation of boogeymen, propaganda all as a stimulas and rallying for invasion.. We need to start sharpening our minds and put the swords down for a while but they wont let that happen.  "Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
I know, its just far more fun to troll him that actually talk to him, its especially hilarious as he clearly takes himself far too seriously and has no sense of humor. (Either that or he is a great troll account)
He should know better than to try and be taken seriously here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 07:13:22 AM »
This is the same shit you are saying, in the same tone, in the same manner. This bitch needs to rot in a hole and burn in hell. Frickin witch.

Same shit "it was worth it". WTF?! Who are YOU to decide that? It's just disgusting. Hypocrisy upon hypocrisy when you label others ruthless or violent or whatever. And I know alot about Japanese culture having had an interest in studying them and they have some weird pride in their culture, excessive arrogant pride, and they were ruthless, raping chinese, korean, etc... but STILL... wiping out a whole 100,000 ppl makes you no better.

The more and more we move away from WWI/II the more and more the US is becoming that RUTHLESS bastard in the world.

Look.. you had no shame of dropping nukes on japan. No american soul goes in, bombs drop. Now today? What is it? You don't even step in with your bodies, you use robots and UAVs? To mercilessly kill like a video game.

You are so damn detached from reality, desynthesized to what YOU are doing... and you wonder why people in the rest of the world hate you?

Seriously are you as dumb fuck as George W Bush "They hate our freedoms" GTFO, learn some recent history what the US has been doing, black ops, wars, proxy, direct, etc...

People hate America for what its doing around the world. You as a nation would be better off if you just stuck in your own damn land and tried to fix the corruption in washington, economy, etc... instead you are screwing the rest of the world more and more, bringing the world closer to world war 3 AND screwing yourself over economically and in every other way.

Not only are you doing disservice to others you are doing disservice to yourself!
Btw, meltdown

(In the spirit of the thread and all, heres a pic of the bombing of Nagasaki.)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
"Calm Like A Bomb"

Feel the funk blast
Feel the funk blast
Feel the funk blast
Feel the funk blast
Feel the funk blast
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, check it out, yo, yo, yo

I be walkin' god like a dog
My narrative fearless
My word war returns to burn
Like Baldwin home from Paris
Like Steel from a furnace
I was born landless
This is tha native son
Born of Zapata's guns
Stroll through tha shanties
And tha cities remains
Same bodies buried hungry
But with different last names
These vultures rob everything
Leave nothing but chains
Pick a point on tha globe
Yes tha pictures tha same
There's a bank There's a church a myth and a hearse
A mall and a loan a child dead at birth
There's a widow pig parrot
A rebel to tame
A whitehooded judge
A syringe and a vein

And tha riot be tha rhyme of tha unheard
what ya say, what ya say, what ya say, what?
What ya say, what ya say, what ya say, what?

Calm like a bomb
Ignite, ignite, ignite, ignite, ignite, ignite, ignite, ignite, ignite
Calm like a bomb

This ain't subliminal
Feel tha critical mass approach horizon
Tha pulse of tha condemned
Sound off America's demise
Tha anti-myth rhythm rock shocker
Yes I spit fire
Hope lies in tha smoldering rubble of empires
Yes back through tha shanties and tha cities remains
Tha same bodies buried hungry
But with different last names
These vultures rob everyone
Leave nothing but chains
Pick a point here at home
Yes tha picture's tha same
There's a field full of slaves
Some corn and some debt
There's a ditch full of bodies
Tha check for tha rent
There's a tap, tha phone, tha silence of stone
Tha numb black screen
That be feelin' like home

And tha riot be tha rhyme of tha unheard

Calm like a bomb
Calm like a bomb
Calm like a bomb
Calm like a bomb

Calm like a bomb
Calm like a bomb
Calm like a bomb
Calm like a bomb
Calm Like a bomb

There's a mass without roofs
There's a prison to fill
There's a country's soul that reads post no bills
There's a strike and a line of cops outside of tha mill
There's a right to obey
And there's a right to kill
There's a mass without roofs
There's a prison to fill
There's a country's soul that reads post no bills
There's a strike and a line of cops outside of tha mill
There's a right to obey
And there's a right to kill

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 01:04:06 PM »
Aren't you white and living in a Westernized country? Go visit the Muslim world as it exists in reality (and not just the theoretical construct in your head) and try to live there for a time. I especially recommend Pakistan.

Maybe you'll love it, but chances are you'll be back in your Westernized country sooner rather than later. And this will evince what you really feel about the sociological reality of the Muslim world at this point in time, no matter how many whiny posts you make from a Western fortress of privilege praising the Muslim world and denouncing the West.
And this justifies genocide??? NAZI!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »
And this justifies genocide??? NAZI!
Im so confused.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 01:20:55 PM »
lol me too! ;D Maybe ahmed and syntex are the same guy.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2012, 02:42:56 PM »
What's there to be confused about: "ahmed" is a whiteboy living in a Western country and enjoying its privileges while simultaneously lecturing us about the virtues of Islam and the Muslim world. I'm simply encouraging him to get some "on the ground experience" with how Islam tends to play out when it dominates a society by living in a place like Pakistan for a time. Whiteboy would be running back to the evil genocidal empires he so loathes in short order, methinks.

of course, because they have as many simpletons in Pakistan as they do everywhere else.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2012, 03:45:23 PM »
What's there to be confused about: "ahmed" is a whiteboy living in a Western country and enjoying its privileges while simultaneously lecturing us about the virtues of Islam and the Muslim world. I'm simply encouraging him to get some "on the ground experience" with how Islam tends to play out when it dominates a society by living in a place like Pakistan for a time. Whiteboy would be running back to the evil genocidal empires he so loathes in short order, methinks.

Confused because bighead somehow got that you were supporting genocide from your 1st post.

Anyway, if he truly is a white, euro, convert, then we need us some Uberman in this thread, as Muslims were what drove him out of his home country, for the lulz.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2012, 04:23:57 PM »
Confused because bighead somehow got that you were supporting genocide from your 1st post.

Anyway, if he truly is a white, euro, convert, then we need us some Uberman in this thread, as Muslims were what drove him out of his home country, for the lulz.
syntax knows what I mean, dropping the A bomb is genocide. People who feel superior often use this rhetoric to justify atrocities be it japan or the west bank.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
syntax knows what I mean, dropping the A bomb is genocide.
Uh... I don't know if I agree with your definition of genocide there bromosexual.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2012, 04:31:02 PM »
Uh... I don't know if I agree with your definition of genocide there bromosexual.
  well yes, it doesnt discriminate. so I stand corrected.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »

The truth. Good post.
H

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2012, 04:43:06 PM »
Aren't you white and living in a Westernized country? Go visit the Muslim world as it exists in reality (and not just the theoretical construct in your head) and try to live there for a time. I especially recommend Pakistan.

Maybe you'll love it, but chances are you'll be back in your Westernized country sooner rather than later. And this will evince what you really feel about the sociological reality of the Muslim world at this point in time, no matter how many whiny posts you make from a Western fortress of privilege praising the Muslim world and denouncing the West.

I did I lived there as a christian. You now mad?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2012, 05:10:56 PM »
Because my family and I travelled a lot.

I've been all around and your own attitude pisses me off thinking that the rest of the world is shit and that what we have here is 'the best'. The attitude that 'go back to that country' and all that is nothing but redneck bullocks.

Something you don't understand or know about you slander.

People over there don't have to be living on anti-depressents, don't have to be stressed out and panicking about bills and credit and debt like westerners do. They have a different more peaceful life style. It's just difficult to enjoy all the wealth there when it is in the possession of dictators that the US imposes. When these countries are constantly bombared.

My father worked as a contractor in Iraq with a bunch of different international companies (US, Turkish, German, Yugoslavian) on construction projects before the iran-iraq war, during the iran-iraq war. The country was a jewel but after the US bombed it back to the stone age..

Coming to Canada I had quite a few Iraqi christian friends. They also hate your guts.

Honestly... it's what you do to others that makes you so hated.

I loved living in Libya and Tunisia. I am sad that some hundred thousand ppl just died thanks to NATO. Gadaffi was not saint, he was an ass, in fact he was anti-religion. He bombed whole villages that he deemed as 'extremists' and killed them all off. The US just used the circumstances to support groups of muslims that had this against Gadaffi and justifably so, but the US only does so in their own interests and would not allow these muslims to fully rule themselves without some sort of puppetry as is the case now in Libya. My uncle lived in Libya for 30 years. He is still not Muslim.

And being Muslim does not mean being Arab. Islam is for all mankind. Arabs are like a minority of the muslim population today. The most muslims in the world are in Indoensia/Malaysia, then India/Pakistan and then even Nigera. The arab countries are there but you'd be surprised. Heck china has 20 million muslims at least (that's according to state statistics).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2012, 05:18:26 PM »
Because my family and I travelled a lot.

I've been all around and your own attitude pisses me off thinking that the rest of the world is shit and that what we have here is 'the best'. The attitude that 'go back to that country' and all that is nothing but redneck bullocks.

Something you don't understand or know about you slander.

People over there don't have to be living on anti-depressents, don't have to be stressed out and panicking about bills and credit and debt like westerners do. They have a different more peaceful life style. It's just difficult to enjoy all the wealth there when it is in the possession of dictators that the US imposes. When these countries are constantly bombared.

My father worked as a contractor in Iraq with a bunch of different international companies (US, Turkish, German, Yugoslavian) on construction projects before the iran-iraq war, during the iran-iraq war. The country was a jewel but after the US bombed it back to the stone age..

Coming to Canada I had quite a few Iraqi christian friends. They also hate your guts.

Honestly... it's what you do to others that makes you so hated.

I loved living in Libya and Tunisia. I am sad that some hundred thousand ppl just died thanks to NATO. Gadaffi was not saint, he was an ass, in fact he was anti-religion. He bombed whole villages that he deemed as 'extremists' and killed them all off. The US just used the circumstances to support groups of muslims that had this against Gadaffi and justifably so, but the US only does so in their own interests and would not allow these muslims to fully rule themselves without some sort of puppetry as is the case now in Libya. My uncle lived in Libya for 30 years. He is still not Muslim.

And being Muslim does not mean being Arab. Islam is for all mankind. Arabs are like a minority of the muslim population today. The most muslims in the world are in Indoensia/Malaysia, then India/Pakistan and then even Nigera. The arab countries are there but you'd be surprised. Heck china has 20 million muslims at least (that's according to state statistics).
I'm sure your "family" loved it there.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »
-_- you know they are making fun of you right? For being an ignorant douche?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »
-_- you know they are making fun of you right? For being an ignorant douche?

Yes, I am well aware of Family Guy's satire.

On a serious note, did you convert to Islam because you married a Muslim? Or did your family convert when you chose to?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2012, 05:32:35 PM »
Nope, I got married after becoming Muslim for wanting a serious long-term relationship because as muslims we don't believe in pre-marital sex, or hanky panky behind the scenes/etc... you really save yourself the headaches and drama. Before getting married women were a big headache of drama. Unneeded emotional rollercoaster. Of course getting married has its learning curve too but I would never go back. Thank God my wife is wonderful and I love her.

My mother, father, me, younger uncle and grand mother became muslim. I was reading on my own, they were reading on their own.

I studied Christianity in depth, just to be sure. I went to Christian school and came to the conclusion that the message of God has been massacred by men (starting with Paul, Constantine and the church and everything after). It's come to be a religion of do what you like and you got a free ticket to heaven for believing Jesus is God. The end.  Doesn't fly with me. One very real reason why most euro-centric mind-sets believe that all religions are man-made like christianity but that is because they only know christianity.

I also researched other religions not to start mentioning all of them but european, asian, african, ancient, etc... hinduism, budhism were the most turn off impractical and cheeze riddled with flaws, heck I even studied pagan, african, greek, roman religions, just out of curiosity. Zoroastrianism was interesting.

I just loved reading period. History, cultures, languages, it all intrigued me. Ancient cultures such as that of the Chinese, Indian, mesopotamian, summerian, aztecs, mayans, the whole works. Of course I read about europe's history too and i had to study it in depth. I went to french school too so i got a good share of reading about french history every frickin king and knowing their biography. Including Charlamange the one that used to go around and kill people if they did not 'baptize on the spot'. Christianity spread by the sword not Islam. This is fact.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2012, 05:37:19 PM »
I have bad news for you achmed.

Ultimately all of you muslims will die and wont be part of the future of mankind, of this you can be sure.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
I have bad news for you achmed.

Ultimately all of you muslims will die and wont be part of the future of mankind, of this you can be sure.

So why are you afraid of islam spreading and muslims spreading if you have this magical proof? Even if you are trying to be 'comical' you are pretty sick.

Such evil and disturbing sinister thinking. It's really ironic how some of you guys claim others of being violent somehow, yet in reality who is the one that's violent and with evil intentions? You demonize Islam and Muslims yet?... It's just sad.

And I know you are trying to say ahmed with a throat spitting achhhhhhh... but just so you know its Jews not Arabs who speak like that and prounce that letter like that ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2012, 03:18:48 AM »

Ahmed, whilst there please pat a camel for me - I think they are misunderstood creatures