Author Topic: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing  (Read 22077 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2012, 06:46:24 AM »
Have you?  Can you tell us what page it says Jesus created the universe and the planet like you claim?

Fucking dumbass.   Dazzling example of being the product of incest and inbreeding you are.

You are asking where in the Bible. Right? JESUSCHRIST, THE SON OF GOD, THE LOGOS CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH.

Read John 1:3,10, Colossians 1:13-18, Hebrews 1:8-11.

You better stick to just stating that you don't believe in the Bible or God.

I have read the Bible from cover to cover TWICE and I read it EVERYDAY.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2012, 06:53:24 AM »
You are asking where in the Bible. Right? JESUSCHRIST, THE SON OF GOD, THE LOGOS CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH.

Is it my imagination or are Lurker and Garebear, complaining about incest (involving people of the opposite sex) while condoning homosexuality?

Brokebacking - Good; Incest (particularly with the purpose of populating the planet) - Bad?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2012, 07:00:06 AM »
Is it my imagination or are Lurker and Garebear, complaining about incest (involving people of the opposite sex) while condoning homosexuality?

Brokebacking - Good; Incest (particularly with the purpose of populating the planet) - Bad?

No, it's not your imagination. They are that perverted and twisted. But, such is the heart of the unrepentant who refuses to acknowledge God and his word.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2012, 07:03:09 AM »

As and adult , have you ever read the Bible Rob?

Adam did not only have just 2 sons, so that image above that you find so amusing is false.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c004.html

Genesis 5:4  "Adam had other sons and daughters."

You are correct.  I was wrong about that.

I read the Bible from time to time, but it is mostly psalms to be honest. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2012, 07:07:44 AM »

Jesus must have invented a time machine to do so before his birth.

Funny, the Bible says that God created the planets and universe.

I guess you need to bring up your reading skill past 3rd grade level.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2012, 07:08:33 AM »
I think John 1 covers that:

Verse 1-3, 14:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Did God create it or did Jesus.  Simple question.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2012, 07:10:21 AM »

Did God create it or did Jesus.  Simple question.

Simple answer: Read what's posted.

The Word was God; All things were made by him; the WORD was made FLESH. It's that's simple.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2012, 07:17:16 AM »

Are you imagining things?  Or attempting to justify your hatred of one sin through justification of another?  Which one of these  groups are allowed to marry?  (Neither)  Which one of these sex acts is considered a crime? (Both)  So they seem to be pretty equal in my book.

Population through incest?  Yeah, that is a great way to counter evolution.  But then again, when the babies are born deformed or with physical limitations, that is not because of scientifically proven anomalies that inbreeding can cause, it is just because of "sins of the parents" right?  You make that claim.  

No, it's not your imagination. They are that perverted and twisted. But, such is the heart of the unrepentant who refuses to acknowledge God and his word.

Coming from someone that admits they are the product of incest and inbreeding it is laughable.   Not to mention very telling of the IQ associated with the reproduction offspring of said acts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2012, 07:19:56 AM »
Simple answer: Read what's posted.

The Word was God; All things were made by him; the WORD was made FLESH. It's that's simple.

Simple question - God or Jesus.  Who created the universe and planets?

If you can't answer a simple question then you doing nothing but showing you can't sustain your argument. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2012, 07:31:02 AM »
Simple question - God or Jesus.  Who created the universe and planets?

If you can't answer a simple question then you doing nothing but showing you can't sustain your argument. 

I've answered the question, multiple times. If you can't comprehend that, you can't sustain your argument.
There is no "or". God and Jesus are one and the same. It's that whole trinity thing. The Word was God, who created all things. That Word became FLESH.

Who do you think that "FLESH" is, Peter?

Furthermore, the verses Dario cited say much the same thing, if you actually bothered to read them. 

Are you imagining things?  Or attempting to justify your hatred of one sin through justification of another?  Which one of these  groups are allowed to marry?  (Neither)  Which one of these sex acts is considered a crime? (Both)  So they seem to be pretty equal in my book.

Population through incest?  Yeah, that is a great way to counter evolution.  But then again, when the babies are born deformed or with physical limitations, that is not because of scientifically proven anomalies that inbreeding can cause, it is just because of "sins of the parents" right?  You make that claim. 

Coming from someone that admits they are the product of incest and inbreeding it is laughable.   Not to mention very telling of the IQ associated with the reproduction offspring of said acts.

By your logic and belief in evolution, YOU are the product of incest and inbreeding as well. It's that whole "common ancestor" thing. Of course, if you can explain the difference between the common ancestor involved in the evolution process vs. Adam and Eve, let's hear it.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2012, 07:36:06 AM »

God=The Father, The Word (Logos=Jesuschrist) and The Holy Spirit

Read what 1 John 5:7

The concept of the Trinity is very profound. I don't expect an atheist like you, who doesn't read the Bible and who is not of a spiritual mindset to even understand it.

MCWay broke it down for you in its simplest form, but I doubt you want to understand it.

Either way, your question was answered. You have proven that you have no knowledge of the Bible and the only thing you spew is what you were taught at your  after school club for atheists.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2012, 07:40:00 AM »
No you have not answered it.   You have simply relied on a flawed source to provide the answer for you, which it has not done.

God and Jesus the same?  Doubtful.  God created Jesus.  Why would he create himself?  Jesus prayed to God.  Why would he do that if he was truly God himself?  Jesus was the son of God.  Jesus referred to God as his Father.  So it's quite evident that Jesus was not God.  That is akin to me saying my father and I are the same being.   ::)

This is why people can't answer a very simple question about a source that is both hypocritical and contradictory.  I don't need to comprehend a response that is nothing more than tail chasing without substance.

As far as incest and evolution goes, I am white.  Just like Adam and Eve.  So how did you and other minorities come about?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
God=The Father, The Word (Logos=Jesuschrist) and The Holy Spirit

Read what 1 John 5:7

The concept of the Trinity is very profound. I don't expect an atheist like you, who doesn't read the Bible and who is not of a spiritual mindset to even understand it.

MCWay broke it down for you in its simplest form, but I doubt you want to understand it.

Either way, your question was answered. You have proven that you have no knowledge of the Bible and the only thing you spew is what you were taught at your  after school club for atheists.

More tail chasing from someone trying to support a fairytale with contradictory writings contained within.  Someone obviously does not understand the difference between father and son.  (Helps for the "play doctor" games when Dad takes you fishing I suppose).

Anyone stupid enough to believe in a fairytale can't be expected to actually debate it either.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2012, 07:45:19 AM »
The statement is misleading, yet you are laughing. The statement claims "according to the bible". That is not what the bible states.

Have you even read the Bible? Seems like you haven't, so how can you even think of criticizing something you have no knowledge of?

dude take it easy......you're getting as serious as those muslim guys.....the bible is not off-limits to jokes..or criticism

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2012, 07:49:02 AM »
due take it easy......you're getting as serious as those muslim guys.....the bible is not off-limits to jokes..or criticism

LOL!!!

Let's not forget that "according to the Bible", God first created light and then days later created the source of that light.  Yes, that is what the Bible states.  LOL

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2012, 07:50:02 AM »
No you have not answered it.   You have simply relied on a flawed source to provide the answer for you, which it has not done.

God and Jesus the same?  Doubtful.  God created Jesus.  Why would he create himself?  Jesus prayed to God.  Why would he do that if he was truly God himself?  Jesus was the son of God.  Jesus referred to God as his Father.  So it's quite evident that Jesus was not God.  That is akin to me saying my father and I are the same being.   ::)

This is why people can't answer a very simple question about a source that is both hypocritical and contradictory.  I don't need to comprehend a response that is nothing more than tail chasing without substance.

As far as incest and evolution goes, I am white.  Just like Adam and Eve.  So how did you and other minorities come about?  

Maybe god was schizophrenic?
It would explain a lot

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2012, 07:51:04 AM »

Doubtful? Based on what, your cracked logic, which seems to have no problem accepting a common ancestor in the scheme of evolution but screams about such in the scheme of Creation?

You asked the question and got the answer. Your not liking the answer or feigning ignorance about such makes little difference.

Besides, since you believe in evolution, what makes you so sure that your common ancestor was white? If it wasn't white, that would mean YOU are the minority.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2012, 07:57:52 AM »
Lets look at things objectively.....ALL religions have had some very disturbing philosophies over the course of history...I strongly condemn these stupid muslims for their beliefs where they think its okay to kill people....but christianity has a bloody history as well.....the bible has spawned many a fanatic throughout history..so no one has clean hands here....

except the Buddhists....which I happen to be..LOL ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2012, 08:01:18 AM »
Doubtful? Based on what, your cracked logic, which seems to have no problem accepting a common ancestor in the scheme of evolution but screams about such in the scheme of Creation?

You asked the question and got the answer. Your not liking the answer or feigning ignorance about such makes little difference.

Besides, since you believe in evolution, what makes you so sure that your common ancestor was white? If it wasn't white, that would mean YOU are the minority.

You have not answered it.  You have given the writings of a flawed and contradictory source as your "answer" and when challenged on it, you simply keep repeating it over and over as if it will come true.

Rather than actually address the points I made in the last one, you simply fall back into the habit of claiming you answered it and then chasing your tail again.

As far as evolution goes, I never said my ancestors were white.  They could have been purple.  Who knows?  I said according to the Bible, they were white.  We all "know" that God is white, Jesus was white, Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Seth, etc...  Where did the chinese come from?  The blacks?

But let's not stop there.  Because according to the Bible, these minority anomalies didn't just occur once did they?  How many blacks and chinese were on the Ark with Noah?  How did they come to exist in the world a second time?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2012, 08:03:06 AM »
This is a perfect example of what Matthew 7:6 describes:

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs..."

The Bible is by far the wisest book.

It is a waste of time discussing the Bible with people that have closed hearts and use what they perceive is their "infallible knowledge". LOL!!

Apostle Paul would proclaim the salvation by Jesus to the Jews. Most of them reacted like Lurker. Paul would just move on to someone else. I will move on.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2012, 08:05:06 AM »
You have not answered it.  You have given the writings of a flawed and contradictory source as your "answer" and when challenged on it, you simply keep repeating it over and over as if it will come true.

Rather than actually address the points I made in the last one, you simply fall back into the habit of claiming you answered it and then chasing your tail again.

Hardly!! You ran your mouth, thinking your questions couldn't be answered. Once they were (quite easily), you have more excuses than Obama for his failed economic record.

As far as evolution goes, I never said my ancestors were white.  They could have been purple.  Who knows?  I said according to the Bible, they were white.  We all "know" that God is white, Jesus was white, Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Seth, etc...  Where did the chinese come from?  The blacks?

But let's not stop there.  Because according to the Bible, these minority anomalies didn't just occur once did they?  How many blacks and chinese were on the Ark with Noah?  How did they come to exist in the world a second time?

Again, who said these alleged anomalies were minorities? OH, that would be YOU, under your questionable (to say the least) assumption that the majority were white like you.

Keep it up; you're down to three or four toes, at this point.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2012, 08:05:12 AM »
This is a perfect example of what Matthew 7:6 describes:

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs..."

The Bible is by far the wisest book.

It is a waste of time discussing the Bible with people that have closed hearts and use what they perceive is their "infallible knowledge". LOL!!

Apostle Paul would proclaim the salvation by Jesus to the Jews. Most of them reacted like Lurker. Paul would just move on to someone else. I will move on.

Dude..answer the guy's questions......stop pontificating

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2012, 08:05:58 AM »
This is a perfect example of what Mark 5 says.  Jesus states "The blind will lead the blind" good job at showcasing you can't contribute.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2012, 08:07:16 AM »
Hardly!! You ran your mouth, thinking your questions couldn't be answered. Once they were (quite easily), you have more excuses than Obama for his failed economic record.

Again, who said these alleged anomalies were minorities? OH, that would be YOU, under your questionable (to say the least) assumption that the majority were white like you.

Keep it up; you're down to three or four toes, at this point.

that Orange cell-tech is destroying your brain McWay....he, nor you actually answered the question..you and he, simply referred back to the source (the Bible)....thats not an objective answer

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2012, 08:13:03 AM »
that Orange cell-tech is destroying your brain McWay....he, nor you actually answered the question..you and he, simply referred back to the source (the Bible)....thats not an objective answer

I'm sorry. Which flavors did you purchase, when you got those 14 pounds of Cell-Tech again?

His question was "on what page" did Jesus or God created the planet. The answer is there is no "or". Jesus is God, as part of the trinity. The specific passages were cited to answer that question.

Lurker asked for a specific reference in Scripture, regarding this issue. When he got it, he pulled the whole bait and switch and started talking about what he does or doesn't believe and whining about how the Bible is "flawed".

Neither Dario nor I asked him if he believes it; we know he doesn't. But, that wasn't the question at hand.

Disbelief in the answer does NOT equate to an unanswered question. But, if you want to talk about unanswered questions, perhaps you can get Lurker to take his foot out of his mouth long enough to address why he doesn't have a problem with incest in an evolutionary construct (courtesy of that common ancestor thing) but keeps wailing about incest from a Creation construct (i.e. Adam and Eve).