Author Topic: ADONIS. Who is he? what is he? where does he come from?  (Read 5597 times)

robocop

• Getbig III
ADONIS. Who is he? what is he? where does he come from?
« on: November 18, 2005, 11:57:44 AM »
joking around wit the title :) oke i'm serious now

Question for Mr. Adonis!

after reading this article, i have some questions for YOU!.

Do you have any trainings schedules? do you count calories? do you count Macronutrients?
So, Tell me something about your Training,diet,rest days.

Keep up the good work Mr Adonis.

Take a minute and look at this picture from the late 1800s.Sandow at age 19

http://www.sandowmuseum.com/sandow19.html

Do you really think he was concerned about wether he got the correct amount of BCAA`s in.

Or that he hurried up and got his post workout shake,(triple filtered isolated hydrolyzed crap in a container) within a 30 minute window of his last workout?

Or that he worried about which foods bloated him(which is a complete myth I might add unless you are severly allergic to certain foods).

Or that he was getting 600 grams of protein.(stupid DC diet that people really think that works even though there are currently under 5 COMPLETELY NATURAL bodybuilders competeing at over 210 under 6 foot.)  Stupid DC training and diet.

Do you think he was thinking that Milk and Fruit are bad when getting lean?

Do you think he was calculating the perfect Macronutrient ratio everyday?

I swear you people make this shit harder than it needs to be.Clowned by the likes of internet Gurus like DANTE,(DC),Supplement companies and even some silly ass competitive bodybuilders. 

Some of you dumb people will believe anything.

DIETING AND TRAINING DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SO SCIENTIFIC!   Some of you make it more intricate than the the cieling of the Sistine Chapel and harder than building the Ancient Pyramids.

It amuses me.

You people believe the hype!!!!!!

WHY?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: ADONIS. Who is he? what is he? where does he come from?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 12:26:44 PM »
Be assured I will keep up the good work!

My offseason training is expectedly different from "onseason". Offseason training for me goes like this:

Legs
Chest
Back
Arms

I don`t have a set schedule as far as rest days.  I will take 1-3 days off between each workout depending how I feel.  I believe in near total recovery when lifting heavy.  I do low sets,around 3 for each exercise.  I don`t have a set rep schedule. I Choose a weight and do as many as I can, then next time I perform that particular exercise I always go up in weight.

I always pick the hardest exercises to do. Always Compound movements.  I even throw old strongman exercises in such as Zercher Squats. Total sets for each bodypart usually range around 9-12. So that usually comes out to 3-4 different exercises.

I have pictures of one of my entire back workouts. I will post this later when I am home. 

I will also get more into training and complete diet.  I think you will like my offseason eating.

On this thread I will also outline how ANYONE can get lean easily. Lean=3-5 percent bodyfat.

I have written a whole list of recipes for dieting down that cost a dollar fifty or less each meal,take 5 mintues to prepare and actually taste good.

Its VERY EASY.

I will go into more detail of training and diet when I get home.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 12:28:36 PM »
sweet
$

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 12:30:02 PM »
so you never train two days in a row?
Valhalla awaits.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 12:36:35 PM »
so you never train two days in a row?

Rarely.

If you do your work in the gym, you should be so taxed that it would be very difficult to perform all of your lifts optimally.

By optimally I mean continually increasing weight. My reps usually are 4-6. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 12:41:21 PM »
Go in the gym and count the number of people doing Deadlifts,Squats ass to the floor,cleans and presses.

Hardly any.  From what I hear,even Gold`s gym in Venice is full of light trainers.

When that fact is revealed,another becomes clearly evident.  The drugs.  If you are natural, you must work 3 times as hard to build strength and size and that is going to involve year-round heavy lifting,no breaks nor wasteful exercises.

Cavalier,

When I diet down, I do 5 days in a row. It usually takes me 8-12 weeks of EASY DIETING to be ripped.

I will go over offseason diet and "onseason" diet a little later when I get back home.

I will also detail training more with some pictures.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 01:35:26 PM »
do it up.
$

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 01:41:11 PM »

My offseason training is expectedly different from "onseason". Offseason training for me goes like this:

Legs
Chest
Back
Arms

I don`t have a set schedule as far as rest days.  I will take 1-3 days off between each workout depending how I feel.  I believe in near total recovery when lifting heavy.  I do low sets,around 3 for each exercise.  I don`t have a set rep schedule. I Choose a weight and do as many as I can, then next time I perform that particular exercise I always go up in weight.

I always pick the hardest exercises to do. Always Compound movements.  I even throw old strongman exercises in such as Zercher Squats. Total sets for each bodypart usually range around 9-12. So that usually comes out to 3-4 different exercises.

I have pictures of one of my entire back workouts. I will post this later when I am home. 

I will also get more into training and complete diet.  I think you will like my offseason eating.

On this thread I will also outline how ANYONE can get lean easily. Lean=3-5 percent bodyfat.

I have written a whole list of recipes for dieting down that cost a dollar fifty or less each meal,take 5 mintues to prepare and actually taste good.

Its VERY EASY.

good stuff, you know Adonis has some balls if he's doing Zerchers, those are brutal.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 01:41:16 PM »
so you actually post pic's when you say you will ....
<unlike some people. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 02:23:26 PM »
First you guys can quit blowing each other, second, I'll post them when I get it, fag.. Why are you so worried about it... Do my nuts smell?
lame!

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 02:23:55 PM »

Legs
Chest
Back
Arms

Its VERY EASY.

Thanks for all the insight ::)
W

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 12:14:59 PM »
he is too busy photoshopping pics with ronnie..

hahah just fuckin around, that was a great post
Valhalla awaits.