Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459431 times)

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2450 on: November 20, 2012, 01:55:59 AM »
Show one post where he endorse Kami. gh15 is the one who put him out of business.

This is exactly correct. Additionally, even when Kami was sending out good kits at the very beginning, gh15 immediately made it known that he had received bunk hygetropin from kami. This was at a time when people were lying about gh15 saying that he was somehow involved with kami. It's amazing that people are trashing a man that gave out so much priceless advice for free, for so long.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2451 on: November 20, 2012, 02:02:21 AM »
On gh15's board, sources can't even send out gear which causes pain, let alone send bunk. Nobody puts more pressure on sources to perform at their best than gh15. If not for gh15, there wouldn't even be the current state in which many sources are actually working to be the best and provide the best gear and service. Nobody puts bad sources out of business, quicker than gh15.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2452 on: November 20, 2012, 02:22:07 AM »
csnut18, do you have pictures to back up the claims of these mutations you speak of ? just curious

I mean by the way you speak of legit kigtropin, you would only have to run it for a month before looking totally different before and after

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2453 on: November 20, 2012, 02:28:32 AM »
And you're the man to do it.

Just love the hair style and the constipated expression. It's so bad ass.

lol

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2454 on: November 20, 2012, 02:35:28 AM »
csnut18, do you have pictures to back up the claims of these mutations you speak of ? just curious

I mean by the way you speak of legit kigtropin, you would only have to run it for a month before looking totally different before and after
I ran 5 kits of legit kigs. I used a vial a day for 50 days. I don't even know what was in them but I know for sure it burned fat like nuts and gave a real nice look that was noticeable to everyone I spoke to.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2455 on: November 20, 2012, 02:44:03 AM »

I actually was using legit hyges recently and sure there was alot of real gh in there but I got bloated like hell and my nipples acted up. I wish I could get legit kigs again. I had paper thin skin while eating lox and cream chease bagels, pizza, ice cream, sushi and everything else under the sun, while I was on those kigs. Nothing else I tried came close and since April, I have used many of the various stuff on the market. I got legit generics from a few places but nothing conditioned me and thinned the skin out while eating pure shit. I naturally have cravings for junk food so the legit kigs were a godsend. Regarding the 4 weeks you mentioned, I actually will beg to differ and say it takes less than ten days to reap the reward from the legit kigs. It actually only takes like a day to know you are on something special, especially when a whole vial of them is used per day.  I will send you naked pics of my girlfriend along with money if you provide me with a legit kig kit that I ran a few months back.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2456 on: November 20, 2012, 03:07:59 AM »

That's not Chad Mower!

whitewidow

« Reply #2457 on: November 20, 2012, 03:39:55 AM »
Show one post where he endorse Kami. gh15 is the one who put him out of business.

I understand the first its he bragged about came from DL but he also vouched for kamis kits!
otherwise GH15 would of said something about them not being the legit ones. He did kind of take B-Boys word. But GH15 should of tried them instead of endorsing them and taing B-Boys word. Hell GH15 even gave Kamikaze a second chance after he sold a bunch of bunk including to you! GH15 gave Kami 4 chances altogether!

I do not feel like hunting down threads from a year ago but GH15 definately endorsed Kamis Kigtropin even though it was DL's kigtropin that he bragged about in the beginning. If GH15 did not endorse them wich I know he did whoy would you buy 25kits from kamikaze? You said because it was cheaper and it was the same stuff!

You honeestly do not look like you use any HGH or steroids. You look natural! You have no mass! No thickness at all! You are skin and bone. I doubt you are strong at all! but you look good for somebody your age. do you have any pictures when you were bigger?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2458 on: November 20, 2012, 03:43:53 AM »
Hey. Everyone's favourite drug addict is home for the holidays. Nice.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2459 on: November 20, 2012, 03:50:23 AM »
I understand the first its he bragged about came from DL but he also vouched for kamis kits!
otherwise GH15 would of said something about them not being the legit ones. He did kind of take B-Boys word. But GH15 should of tried them instead of endorsing them and taing B-Boys word. Hell GH15 even gave Kamikaze a second chance after he sold a bunch of bunk including to you! GH15 gave Kami 4 chances altogether!

I do not feel like hunting down threads from a year ago but GH15 definately endorsed Kamis Kigtropin even though it was DL's kigtropin that he bragged about in the beginning. If GH15 did not endorse them wich I know he did whoy would you buy 25kits from kamikaze? You said because it was cheaper and it was the same stuff!

You honeestly do not look like you use any HGH or steroids. You look natural! You have no mass! No thickness at all! You are skin and bone. I doubt you are strong at all! but you look good for somebody your age. do you have any pictures when you were bigger?

But at the same time all this was going down, gh15 immediately came out and said the hyges he got from kami were bunk and issued a stern warning. Kami did send out legit kigs in the very beginning and I was a lucky recipient. If a source turns into a piece of scamming shit, how can gh15 prevent that? All he can do is ensure that nobody else purchases from that source and make it known that the source is a scumbag and gh15 did all that and more. Also, gh15 specifically said he does not endorse kami, but endorses legit kigs. He in fact never ever endorsed kami. Not once. In reality, his statement about kami was that he was a supplier of bunk hygetropin. That was one of the first warnings he put out on his board.

whitewidow

« Reply #2460 on: November 20, 2012, 05:20:47 AM »
100th post yet?

whitewidow

« Reply #2461 on: November 20, 2012, 05:21:27 AM »
fucK!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2462 on: November 20, 2012, 05:24:18 AM »
So, let me get this straight...gH is really not for building muscle, but for lazy fucks who want to over eat on shit food and wake up 'all vascular and nails that have grown 1/4" overnight'??

whitewidow

« Reply #2463 on: November 20, 2012, 05:25:39 AM »
But you still sold them to your "friend". What a pal.

so did you jackass! you sold 23 of them to 2-3 diffrent people. you might of got them a replacemnet kits of some more bunk shit from Kami. some weird shit thaitropin,shitropin. It was the same fucking bunk HGH raw material those bunk kigs were made from.just diffrent packaging!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2464 on: November 20, 2012, 05:29:32 AM »
Hey. Everyone's favourite drug addict is home for the holidays. Nice.
My thoughts exactly after skimming this reality TV  type thread.
I want to hear back from these guys when they are in their 50's ( me now) after putting this unknown crap in their bodies.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2465 on: November 20, 2012, 05:30:34 AM »
lol
lol he kinda looks like a oversized beefed up mower

whitewidow

« Reply #2466 on: November 20, 2012, 05:31:45 AM »
This is exactly correct. Additionally, even when Kami was sending out good kits at the very beginning, gh15 immediately made it known that he had received bunk hygetropin from kami. This was at a time when people were lying about gh15 saying that he was somehow involved with kami. It's amazing that people are trashing a man that gave out so much priceless advice for free, for so long.

Bullshit he gave Kami like 4 chances to redeem himself! he would never do that for someone unless he was getting a cutt of the proceeds! BTW-who's dog is sick this week on GH15's board and needs 5 grand? GH15 endorsed Kami! mainly because B-Boy said they were the same but he still approved them on B-Boys word and gave Kami many chances. I really do not want to find the thread where GH15 said he was going to do something he had never done before and give Kami a second chance. money was involved

whitewidow

« Reply #2467 on: November 20, 2012, 05:32:32 AM »
100 pages yet?

whitewidow

« Reply #2468 on: November 20, 2012, 05:33:50 AM »
This thread will be on getbig till pellius dies!

whitewidow

« Reply #2469 on: November 20, 2012, 05:34:53 AM »
100 pages!

whitewidow

« Reply #2470 on: November 20, 2012, 05:35:24 AM »
100 pages!

whitewidow

« Reply #2471 on: November 20, 2012, 05:37:32 AM »
100 pages!

whitewidow

« Reply #2472 on: November 20, 2012, 05:39:48 AM »
GH15 is reading this thread daily!

whitewidow

« Reply #2473 on: November 20, 2012, 05:40:56 AM »
finally!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2474 on: November 20, 2012, 05:41:08 AM »

Lol,pennyless I always like how you post an old pic of me while even then I look better then your wrinkly old spam looking self ;)