Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48216 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?
« on: August 31, 2012, 11:23:41 PM »
Awesome show.......saw every single episode on line...Amazing...Walt and Jesse are unbelievable and Mike is an awesome character....and predictions for how its going to end??

whitewidow

Re: OK...WHOSE WATCHING BREAKING BAD???
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 11:40:05 PM »
Everybody! old thread check page 2 towards the bottom. sucks they are splitting this years season into 2 seasons. just a measily 8 season episode. I waited all year for 7 hrs of good TV-LOL.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 11:43:43 PM »
Everybody! old thread check page 2 towards the bottom. sucks they are splitting this years season into 2 seasons. just a measily 8 season episode. I waited all year for 7 hrs of good TV-LOL.

I agree.....it does suck that they are splitting this season in half and you gotta wait until next year to see what happens

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:45:21 PM »
are all eight episodes out yet?  should i just wait until the next eight are out, and take in the whole fifth season at once?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 11:55:01 PM »
are all eight episodes out yet?  should i just wait until the next eight are out, and take in the whole fifth season at once?

This sunday is the last episode for this year episode 8. season 5 part 2 starts next summer mid july-then they are showing the last 8 episodes

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 12:22:46 AM »

it would be good to wait but might be hard to avoid people talking about it for a couple weeks after this last episode.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 04:24:50 AM »
I just rented last season and have this season DVR'd.

Bryan Cranston is awesome. I think it's funny that Jessies friend, the bigger white guy does cartoon voices for Disney....

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 05:31:48 AM »
One of the best shows on TV. Meth is bad where I live ( the whole fucking state) so I see lower level walts all the time on the news. A Guy got busted last week with over 30 small labs in his house and had a child living there and his girlfriend, the fire dept. Had to put on air supplied respirators to remove the labs.... how in the fuck do you raise a kid in that.
team b-boy

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 06:16:53 AM »
I have been watching the first three seasons on netflix. I remembered why I quit watching it - the audio fucking sucks. Whats the sense of filming a show if the viewer can`t hear the dialogue, its as bad as watching that mutant julia roberts, I can`t ever hear a word that bitch says.
 Crappy sound aside its still a good show, I really like Sauls character and its neat to watch Heisenberg develop.
time under tension

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 06:21:29 AM »
Amazing show! Meth is at epedemic proportions in the usa and west coast of Canada, and this show is just a brilliant way of giving us great entertainment and some reality.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 06:25:10 AM »
One of the best shows on TV. Meth is bad where I live ( the whole fucking state) so I see lower level walts all the time on the news. A Guy got busted last week with over 30 small labs in his house and had a child living there and his girlfriend, the fire dept. Had to put on air supplied respirators to remove the labs.... how in the fuck do you raise a kid in that.

I dont know you tell us! you know plenty amateurs who make roids and meth.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 06:36:05 AM »
The character heisenberg is somewhat based on the king of Crytsal meth a Myth and legend Uncle Fester. Uncle Fester is just similar to walt a man with a chemistry degree who lived somewhere in middle america. He was known as uncle fester because of the easy explosives he could put together! Then he started to cook meth always with pseudoephedrine  and also p2p like walt.uncle Fester is the best meth cook in the usa but he fnally got busted and started selling his recipes on the  net and he made alot of money and got alot of fame. Even though he was being mentioned in the public now nobody has seen his face he never went on camera or did interviews for $. Uncle Fester is the Man. a true clandestine meth genious with a real chemistry degree. he is a meth myth/legend a real walter white.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 06:45:08 AM »
The character heisenberg is somewhat based on the king of Crytsal meth a Myth and legend Uncle Fester. Uncle Fester is just similar to walt a man with a chemistry degree who lived somewhere in middle america. He was known as uncle fester because of the easy explosives he could put together! Then he started to cook meth al ways with pseudiephedrine with p2p like walt.uncle Fester is the best meth cook in the usa but he fnally got b usted and started seling his recipes on. ne and he made aot of money and got alot of fame. Even though he was being mentioned in the public now nobody has seen his face he never went on camera or did interviews for $. Uncle Fester is the Man. a true clandestine meth genious with a real chemistry degree. he took aot of tirj off
very little meth is made in the Usa these days since the controlled output of pseudo. there are huge manufacturing plants in central america and ,most of it is made now in mexico with mules bringing it back stacked in a car. It would be very easy for the us govt to shut down production of this drug  by shutting down the plants that make the main ingredient but I think they would lose out on the profittable ''war on drugs'' game.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 08:05:07 AM »
I have been watching the first three seasons on netflix. I remembered why I quit watching it - the audio fucking sucks. Whats the sense of filming a show if the viewer can`t hear the dialogue, its as bad as watching that mutant julia roberts, I can`t ever hear a word that bitch says.
 Crappy sound aside its still a good show, I really like Sauls character and its neat to watch Heisenberg develop.

you are right..I had the same problem as well with Netflix...I watch it on a website...you can see every single episode ever up until last week's episode: go to  projectfreetv.com

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 08:06:36 AM »
Amazing show! Meth is at epedemic proportions in the usa and west coast of Canada, and this show is just a brilliant way of giving us great entertainment and some reality.

there isn't any meth problem here in NY...it seems to be a midwest/west coast kind of drug

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 08:08:23 AM »
drugs is very nice

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 08:08:40 AM »
there isn't any meth problem here in NY...it seems to be a midwest/west coast kind of drug
It is. I can't watch this show, brings back too many bad memories, hits too close to home.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 08:09:40 AM »
It is. I can't watch this show, brings back too many bad memories, hits too close to home.

wow....sorry man!..you ever try it?..whats it like if you did?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 08:16:39 AM »
wow....sorry man!..you ever try it?..whats it like if you did?
Yeah, I had a bad problem with it about 5 years ago.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 10:42:50 AM »
I've tried it once.  I don't understand the attraction of being amped up like that for so long.  I just eventually wanted to sleep but my body wouldn't let me.  Let's not forget when I took a piss my cock looked like a toddlers.  That sucked.

I'm def not an uppers guy.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 10:48:03 AM »
I've tried it once.  I don't understand the attraction of being amped up like that for so long.  I just eventually wanted to sleep but my body wouldn't let me.  Let's not forget when I took a piss my cock looked like a toddlers.  That sucked.

lmao, same thing with x.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 10:48:48 AM »
I've tried it once.  I don't understand the attraction of being amped up like that for so long.  I just eventually wanted to sleep but my body wouldn't let me.  Let's not forget when I took a piss myock looked like a toddlers.  That sucked.

Snorted merge = fail
Smoked or injected = most psychologically addicting substance ever. It's pretty much Satans drug.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 10:50:15 AM »
yes meth is starting to get as acceptable as coke, it is pure evil and will destroy you fast, I have lost a few friends to it.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 10:51:11 AM »
Snorted merge = fail
Smoked or injected = most psychologically addicting substance ever. It's pretty much Satans drug.
I was going to say satans drug but opted not to. ;) it is

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 10:53:44 AM »
Snorted merge = fail

I smoked it.  No doubt it gave a euphoric feeling but I couldn't stop talking and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I was constantly sweating and was drinking water to help.  After a while (24 hours) I just wanted to sleep so I took a couple klonopin, a bowl of weed and one of those neurosleep drinks.  I was out for 12 hours.  I woke up and felt like a new man and knew I'd never do it again. Didn't like the amped feeling.  I'm a downers guy.  If you thrive on excitement and risk, I see the attraction to Meth.

There are only two more drugs I'll try.  X and DMT....maybe shrooms.